I'm thinking of killing some low-traffic forums to make way for new ones. I'm not keen on running a board with too many sections, I'd rather delete some that don't have much interest anyway. Here are the candidates for deletion, comments are welcome!
1. Fashion, Beauty, Fitness, and Health ... leftover from the first incarnation of this board, it never really caught on.
2. Food Trip Forum ... not too many foodies in this neck o' the woods, unfortunately.
3. Pinoy HipHop - again, not too much interest... seems everyone prefers rock, blues, jazz, pop - not too many Yo Yo wassup dawgs in this place...
4. Dance and Electronica - again, a real snoozer. Where did all the electronic music fans go? Not on this board apparently.
Old forums I am thinking of reviving under the "anything goes" category - since music gearheads (which form the core audience of Talk@PhilMusic) like gear and technology anyway...
- Personal Technology (gadgets)
- PC Tech (hardware, laptops, mods, etc)
Your comments and suggestions are welcome =D>