hulika

Author Topic: Twisted Red Cross  (Read 3517 times)

Offline pmaligaya

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Twisted Red Cross
« on: May 05, 2007, 06:05:03 PM »
A couple of years ago I heard over NU that there would be a Twisted Red Cross compilation coming out. Anybody knows whatever happened to that? Will the TRC releases ever be reissued in CDs?

Offline bongmolina

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Twisted Red Cross
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 05:01:39 AM »
some of cassettes were reissued during the mid 90's w/o the permission of tommy t. (i think he's a christian now) kaya malabo siguro yan.

well just  like you i am hoping that they release some sort of a compilation.

would you know if betrayed  released a new album.

thanks.    :mrgreen:

Offline mon116ph

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 10:27:14 AM »
Wow TRC haneps hehehehehe

Mayroon akong re-issue copy ng BRAVE NEW WORLD live...bands include ETHNIC FACES,URBAN BANDITS ata,BETRAYED "Never Meant to be this way",etc.

Heheheh inaamag na sa tape collection ko.

I still hold this copy because it is a rare album..

Actually 90's ERA ako eh pero I was curious kung ano tugtugan ng 80's PINOY PUNK and CHONGS dat time.

The casette copy was a sloppy one but you can feel the intensity of the bands lalo na yung "COMPLAINTS" ng DEAD ENDs.

How I wish if they plan to come out with some TRC tracks..pls make sure that the recording is in a superior quality.I mean malinis,mabigat at professionally done.

Offline Bammbamm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 09:20:34 AM »
 :lol:

Sana nga mag push through...
reminds me of my highschool days...Katrina's,.. Rock ola...Punks not Dead! :-D
So Be It.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 11:27:18 PM »
tangna that era is da bomb.i have the complaints album man,as well as old jerks,urban bandits,gi and the idiots.dami magagaling na banda sa era na to,punk or otherwise.i believe nag kaka roon ng mga trc ug gigs or ung mga oldskool na banda tumutugtog pa rin.how about the wuds mga pare?di ba?di ba?
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline Bammbamm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 07:55:31 PM »
Yeah, The Wuds. Meron din akong album COMPLAINTS noon ng Dead Ends. Saka yung Armstalk...hehehe! naalala ko tuloy yung Tanduay ESQ days nung kaputukan ng mga punks :-D
So Be It.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 09:41:37 PM »
glad to hear people from this forum who knows their punk.i  was challenged to post here by a forumite who basically insulted my suggestions for a punk forum here.takot daw ako mag post d2 kasi di ako technical,who cares?i certainly dont as i am a proud punk.

whats a suggestions forum if you cant suggest right?parang house arrest lang.hahahaha!
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline chuck sabbath

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 10:32:57 PM »
i  was challenged to post here by a forumite who basically insulted my suggestions for a punk forum here.takot daw ako mag post d2 kasi di ako technical,who cares?i certainly dont as i am a proud punk.

wow tagal na nun men, hanggang ngayon masama pa din loob mo

anyway youre obviously referring to me but for some reason you cannot carry on a rational discussion without resorting to insults...a sign of a weak argument

you are also twisting the facts...no one insulted you until you started throwing insults around and no one said "takot daw ako mag post d2 kasi di ako technical" ikaw mismo nagsabi na "overwhelmed sila (punks) by the fact that the forum is populated with technically proficient guitar players."

if you will look back at this thread in reply #19, i was actually encouraging more people who are into punk to speak up and make their voice be heard in the pinoy rock forum and not be intimidated by technical players.

all i was saying (although in a joking manner, which you obviously did not get) was hindi sila dapat magpaintimidate, because music is not purely about technique and everyone has a right to speak up. thats all i said and was surprised when you replied so harshly...tapos sinundan mo na ng mga "hair farmer" at "backstreet boys" okey lang yun, internet lang 'to hindi tutuong buhay...i invite you to talk to me like that straight to my face

im no punk but i have a sincere appreciation for the music and the ideology and count as some of my dearest friends some "real" punks...hindi lang sa porma o sa tugtog, kundi sa pilosopiya

i wouldnt have bothered with this long ass reply except i dont like to be misunderstood and misrepresented as saying something i didnt
In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 11:08:10 PM »
i  was challenged to post here by a forumite who basically insulted my suggestions for a punk forum here.takot daw ako mag post d2 kasi di ako technical,who cares?i certainly dont as i am a proud punk.

wow tagal na nun men, hanggang ngayon masama pa din loob mo

anyway youre obviously referring to me but for some reason you cannot carry on a rational discussion without resorting to insults...a sign of a weak argument

you are also twisting the facts...no one insulted you until you started throwing insults around and no one said "takot daw ako mag post d2 kasi di ako technical" ikaw mismo nagsabi na "overwhelmed sila (punks) by the fact that the forum is populated with technically proficient guitar players."

if you will look back at this thread in reply #19, i was actually encouraging more people who are into punk to speak up and make their voice be heard in the pinoy rock forum and not be intimidated by technical players.

all i was saying (although in a joking manner, which you obviously did not get) was hindi sila dapat magpaintimidate, because music is not purely about technique and everyone has a right to speak up. thats all i said and was surprised when you replied so harshly...tapos sinundan mo na ng mga "hair farmer" at "backstreet boys" okey lang yun, internet lang 'to hindi tutuong buhay...i invite you to talk to me like that straight to my face

im no punk but i have a sincere appreciation for the music and the ideology and count as some of my dearest friends some "real" punks...hindi lang sa porma o sa tugtog, kundi sa pilosopiya

i wouldnt have bothered with this long ass reply except i dont like to be misunderstood and misrepresented as saying something i didnt

hahaha.so sinusundan mo nga posts ko.tinamaan ka ba?kailanagn ba natin pahabain to?eto lang din tsong kung sa tingin mo di ko kaya sabihin sa mukha mo yang mga cnasabi ko,set any time and place pare.otherwise hanggang usapan lang ito.set anytime and place,i wont bring anyone,just you and me para walang kuyog tapos tingnan natin kung hanggang saan tau makakarating.

Completely.

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »

hahaha.so sinusundan mo nga posts ko.tinamaan ka ba?kailanagn ba natin pahabain to?eto lang din tsong kung sa tingin mo di ko kaya sabihin sa mukha mo yang mga cnasabi ko,set any time and place pare.otherwise hanggang usapan lang ito.set anytime and place,i wont bring anyone,just you and me para walang kuyog tapos tingnan natin kung hanggang saan tau makakarating.

dude, you totally ignored all the points, and just threatened. *lol can't you handle a proper arguement?

and here i was thinking that you were really punk. :roll:

Offline chuck sabbath

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 11:21:06 PM »
uy internet threats...big man...

i was leaving you an opening in the chance that what misunderstanding there is could be cleared up...youre obviously bent on holding on to your feeble conclusions...im done here

taga davao ako e, let me know when youre in town
In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 11:27:38 PM »
 :mrgreen: hehe.layo mo pala e.cge balitaan kita pag nandyan ako.
sori pag masyadong mainit d2,eto lang naman sa akin sana kung mag po post ka ng medyo maanghang sana wag ka mag expect ng maayos na reply.may tone kasi pag nagsusulat other than what is being said.
enough said,sana tapos na to until makapunta ako sa davao and clear this with you sir in your face.tama ba?no threats there kasi clear lang naman natin tama?

Completely.

Offline keida

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 03:24:38 AM »
hehehe.
"pangk" nga ugali ni bakit.

as much as i appreciate the brave new world era
(i have those tapes too, hehehe)
its the "pangk" mentality of people that brings it down in my book.

cant people take take constructive criticism in a positive way?
need a photographer? check my work: http://xkeidax.deviantart.com http://flickr.com/photos/xkeidax
-to see with eyes unclouded by hate -

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 04:11:49 AM »
look up all the post pati sa suggestions forum brad bago ka mag comment.otherwise nakikikuyog ka lang sa mga posts nila.no offense man,have your own opinion.

Completely.

Offline mon116ph

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 07:42:21 AM »
Thats why I discourage "forums" eh..hehehehhe

In this virtual world you cannot convey the true feelings of the person who is giving his/her point of view.

Mas maganda pa rin ang public and in your face debate para mkita nga sa reaction at gesture kung talaga bang nang iinsulto ang tao or he is plainly giving out his/her idea,opinion etc.

Sige PEACE na lang.

Si CHUCK (idol ko yan) Mutiny yan eh..hehehehehehe

Si Bakit (idol ko rin) punk kasi.

Classic ROCK + Punk  = PUNK ROCK

:mrgreen:

Offline Bammbamm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 10:58:38 AM »
 ang layo naman ng inabot netong thread na to..kala ko pa naman mag eenjoy ako.....old skul....hanggang ngayon pa ba naman..Matatanda na tayo, hoy! :-D
So Be It.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 10:25:30 PM »
well i apologize sa mga nakakita at na hassle ng mga post.i wont justify anything kau na mag judge kung tama ung mga rason ko sa mga previous posts.go all the way back up to suggestions forum,mga tol.bad taste lang sa akin.thats it.

Completely.