hulika

Author Topic: Bring out your hates..... - LOCKED  (Read 20436 times)

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
Bring out your hates.....
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2006, 08:10:53 AM »
Isa pang genre ng music na kinamumuhian ko ay itong "Chillout" dance music [gooey brown stuff] na ito. It's gayer than a faggot wearing a pink polka-dot g-string on a Gay Pride Parade.

Offline emo_bastard

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2006, 01:43:15 PM »
cueshe and hale sucks ass.

Offline meashuggahr

• Veteran Member
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2006, 12:50:49 PM »
basta kahit na sinong over acting at kahit na sinong musikerong gumagawa music para sa pera lamang.....

phonyetha!

Offline agentx44

• Veteran Member
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2006, 03:04:43 PM »
Quote from: nekoxchaos
Quote from: janggoII
i hate filipinos who are ashamed of being filipinos,
who thinks this country is just a "F##kin Philippines"

Heh whats more annoying are those annoying Filipinos who act super ghetto and the whole fake PiNOiPrYdE thing, but get offeneded when you call them asian and rather prefer to be called spanish or something. Its stupid..... a person doesnt need to be rockin his flag just so he can show some love its all just for show and it makes me mad....

That statement would make about 99.5% of our RnB artists pretty mad, but i agree with it 100%

ay naku..
maganda na ang music scene ngaun.
improving.

at least, we're starting to make music we can call our own.
Wink
kaya let's APPRECIATE and not DISCRIMINATE!! Razz

saang planet ka nakatira?

to say that our music is improving is like saying our economy is booming. to date, I have heard NOTHING over the radio that deserves to be called OPM, not to mention being worth listening to in the first place.

the "ROCK BANDS" coming out nowadays don't even have the RIGHT to CARRY the title. they're just cheesy popbands who think adding a fuzzbox to their signal chains make them rock.

I also despise this whole "Rakista" crap. Someone should get hanged for coming up with such a term.

Mahirap takasan ang buong scene in general since the media is ramming it down our ears and eyes and thoats. Yun ang main reason why they hate pirated CDs and MP3 downloads on the Internet: they don't want people to realize that they can listen to something WAY BETTER than the sewer sludge on the radio and TV.
soylent green is people.

Offline meashuggahr

• Veteran Member
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2006, 03:25:19 PM »
joey ayala pre..pinoy talaga....
lam nyo ba madaming under ground artists na hindi sumisikat dito?
...bakit? may prinsipyo kc...at hindi nagpapadala sa marketing pipol (the pupputeeeeeers) :idea:

Offline A!r-On214

• Board Moderator
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2006, 04:57:40 AM »
I hate bands like New Found Glory, Yellowcard, My Chemical Romance and anything like them.
There's Only One word that best describes them:  ANNOYING!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline wickerz

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »
Quote from: emo_bastard

tama tama corny yun...... :twisted:
parang nakakaloko tapos sa chart 1 and 2 pa sila.....
metal head rox.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »
Quote from: wickerz
Quote from: emo_bastard

tama tama corny yun...... :twisted:
parang nakakaloko tapos sa chart 1 and 2 pa sila.....

well, being at the top of the charts doesn't actually mean you're any good. using that analogy, bubblegum pop acts would be making the best music right now in the world! :o

Offline fade2black0520

• Veteran Member
music that suck
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2006, 11:37:55 PM »
hale + cueshe + lito camo novelty [gooey brown stuff] including that annoying manny pacquiao tune.... anu yun?tumutulang _ _ _ ?????!!!!!!! They are really damn annoying....  :evil:
Samick 15W practice amp - Marshall MG15R - jazz 3 picks

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2006, 03:58:12 PM »
i can't stand artists/bands/whatever with absolutely no charisma. the vocalist for mymp (or whatever their name is) is a perfect example of this. she just stands there with a completely blank look on her face. it's horrible. :?

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2006, 09:14:28 PM »
mouth ulcers :(
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline fade2black0520

• Veteran Member
pa xtr xtra
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2006, 03:04:42 PM »
un sa cueshe un xtra n vox pang decorate kang ng lineup nila... bigyan n lang nila ng gitara un... o gawin na lang nilang roadie.... kanta, talon pacute,.....over and over, eh vox din ung rhythm nila...labo....

cguro naawa cla dun sa kasama nila... isama nyo k sa banda kahit ala k silbi..... :evil:
Samick 15W practice amp - Marshall MG15R - jazz 3 picks

Offline cool2ny

• Veteran Member
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2006, 05:37:29 PM »
actually, may malalim na "kwento ng tunay na pagkakaibigan" kung bakit nandun parin yung extra vox nila (ayon sa mga interviews/documentary).

pero hindi excuse yun  :lol: , para sakin, nasisisra lang banda dahil sakanya, talagang "pogi factor" lang sya dun. mas effective pa na vocalist at mas kagalang galang na vox yung isang guitarist nila.

Offline wickerz

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2006, 01:07:09 PM »
Quote from: cool2ny
actually, may malalim na "kwento ng tunay na pagkakaibigan" kung bakit nandun parin yung extra vox nila (ayon sa mga interviews/documentary).

pero hindi excuse yun  :lol: , para sakin, nasisisra lang banda dahil sakanya, talagang "pogi factor" lang sya dun. mas effective pa na vocalist at mas kagalang galang na vox yung isang guitarist nila.

pogi ba yun? hehehe
pero tama ka dun sana yun n nga lang nggui2tar yung vox nila
metal head rox.

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
Re: pa xtr xtra
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2006, 01:37:10 PM »
Quote from: fade2black0520
un sa cueshe un xtra n vox pang decorate kang ng lineup nila... bigyan n lang nila ng gitara un... o gawin na lang nilang roadie.... kanta, talon pacute,.....over and over, eh vox din ung rhythm nila...labo....

cguro naawa cla dun sa kasama nila... isama nyo k sa banda kahit ala k silbi..... :evil:

bwahaha yung kamukha ba ni Enrico Villanueva yung sinasabi nyo? yung taga-"coz i'm truly madly crazy in love with you" lang dun sa unang single nila?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: diba rip-off yung kantang yun sa "The Greatest View" by Silverchair? wala lang, napakinggan ko lang..
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline Overbending1

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Sucks
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2006, 11:19:07 PM »
Hale and Cueshe and every single local band hat sounds like them. Very unimaginative and very untalented if you would ask me.
making a guitar solo is similar to writing an essay; you start with words, which make up sentences, fragments, and paragraphs.  but what makes it cohesive is the story, the emotion, the style, the feel, and the passion to express oneself.

Offline Overbending1

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Sucks
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2006, 11:19:09 PM »
Hale and Cueshe and every single local band hat sounds like them. Very unimaginative and very untalented if you would ask me.
making a guitar solo is similar to writing an essay; you start with words, which make up sentences, fragments, and paragraphs.  but what makes it cohesive is the story, the emotion, the style, the feel, and the passion to express oneself.

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: pa xtr xtra
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2006, 12:51:51 AM »
Quote from: VenusIsle_5150
bwahaha yung kamukha ba ni Enrico Villanueva yung sinasabi nyo? yung taga-"coz i'm truly madly crazy in love with you" lang dun sa unang single nila?

Come to think of it, medyo hawig talaga ni Enrico Villanueva, kaso ang diperensya lang ay may mullet yung isa.  :lol:

Offline infernal_dante666

• Netizen Level
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2006, 01:02:42 PM »
I hate myx mtv and yes fm all the time puro halos maririnig mo doon mga jologs rock lalo na yung overplayed song nila oh yeah i hate kapamilya shows its gonna sucks big time! :lol:

"As long as it says Metallica on the record it's Metallica."

Offline V.I.O.L.I.N.S

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Bring out your hates.....
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2007, 08:08:07 PM »
I hate bands like New Found Glory, Yellowcard, My Chemical Romance and anything like them.
There's Only One word that best describes them:  ANNOYING!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
ouch! so you hate people like me?? that's bad.

*pouts lips*

umm... try listening to their new album... i might move you.

Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine
RE5(Mercenaries) Player

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2007, 08:39:05 PM »
I hate bands like Cueshe.. Cueshet, banana cue, and banana cueshet, :lol:  :-D :evil:
and other baduy pogi bands! 
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline art_attack16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2007, 09:47:21 PM »
better post my Hatred before this thread gets locked!!

hahaha...

E.Villanueva saka si Jay [pichapie] ng Cueshe..

uu nga..

pang maxximum Exposure yun si Jay!!

i hate HALE FOR HAVING A BED OF STOMP BOXES NUN MYX LIVE!!

i Hate Cueshe.. i dont have any reason but i dont like them

i hate My chemical romance for brainwashing some youth!!!
and making them listen to EMO music...

i hate chicosci! and Typecast for acting like F@GS!!

i hate those Gay Producers and Managers!!

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2007, 03:28:43 PM »

pero hindi excuse yun  :lol: , para sakin, nasisisra lang banda dahil sakanya, talagang "pogi factor" lang sya dun. mas effective pa na vocalist at mas kagalang galang na vox yung isang guitarist nila.

pogi ba yun? hehehe

teka, ang tinutukoy nyo ba ay yung macho dancer na ang alam lang gawin ay tumalon at magtatadyak sa hangin???  :-D
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline khaffalmhoukz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2007, 06:23:13 PM »

pero hindi excuse yun  :lol: , para sakin, nasisisra lang banda dahil sakanya, talagang "pogi factor" lang sya dun. mas effective pa na vocalist at mas kagalang galang na vox yung isang guitarist nila.

pogi ba yun? hehehe

teka, ang tinutukoy nyo ba ay yung macho dancer na ang alam lang gawin ay tumalon at magtatadyak sa hangin???  :-D

Ala kahit umalis si Jay... la na talaga... iisa lang ang tema ng kanta ng cueshe... pangit un...

Offline K-5

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2007, 09:18:07 PM »
I HATE.... :x

chicosci
typecast
cueshe
hale
callalily
6 cycle mind
my chemical romance
linkin park
simple plan
U2
lahat ng Emo,Pogi Rock,Gothic,Hip-hoppers,Rappers and Posers(Avril Lavinge)! :x :evil:

marami pa........
.                                        "We're coming up starting a whole new generation" - Fieldy