hulika

Author Topic: Blues Night at Club Dredd on Sat, Aug 18  (Read 5781 times)

Offline bluz_boi

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Blues Night at Club Dredd on Sat, Aug 18
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 03:17:01 PM »
mamaya na 2! :wink:

Offline driftees

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:29 AM »
 :-D GUD MAWNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice bluesie evening til morning hehehe... tnx sa dredd.... 'til next gig..... with the whole lot of inspirations!!!!!!!!!!  :wink: chayang lang di ba bro kit and lloyd :| :evil: wat a nyt ... :mrgreen:
ang gulo-gulo na ng mundo kaya magtugtugan na lang tayo!!!!

--->>>> Emy pLuG <<<<---

Offline micr0chimp

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 02:03:12 PM »
wahahahahaha! ibig ba sabihin nito e sa susunod dapat magpa-parlor muna ako bago mag gig?

you have to admit na naiba ang vibe ng blueskrieg gig, boys!  :-D

Offline rakrakan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 10:58:22 AM »
not just another Blueskrieg blues night at Club Dredd. It was refreshing to see and hear new folks, new to me at least.

First off was BONA DEA, Hazel was gracious despite the low audience turnout, I just gotta admire it when an artist still puts on a show as if there's 10,000 people - nice performance and nice sound courtesy of Black Cat Bone guys.

PLUG's set was kinda short, I was expecting a "new" song in the repertoire... maybe next gig. ;)

JONIVER showcased his blues bad boy side, nice set. He managed clean and searing tones, displayed a wide palette of rhythms - nice vocals, too.

KULUKATI, now... now... anytime I witness them live I get moment that just drive me to the edge of my seat - lots of surprises - my guess is they're also surprising themselves in the process. Kit took one song and took it elsewhere - spontaneous improvisation/composition... good thing his bandmates and DeltaSlim are very capable to cater to his musical exploits. nice, dynamic, thrilling (parang movie huh).

As to Erick's Alembic preamp - what a bitch - such a gear slut (bass envy). hahaha.

lest I forget, DAHON's dynamic duo of Philip and Bola managed to deliver a set fit to close out the night... "I like to hear some funky Dixieland..."

thanks for the music guys, sa uulitin.

Offline driftees

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 01:29:12 PM »
wahahahahaha! ibig ba sabihin nito e sa susunod dapat magpa-parlor muna ako bago mag gig?

you have to admit na naiba ang vibe ng blueskrieg gig, boys!  :-D

and i can say hindi lang ang vibe ang naiba.. pati ang VISIONS>>>>>> :roll:'til next gig....wahehehehe
ang gulo-gulo na ng mundo kaya magtugtugan na lang tayo!!!!

--->>>> Emy pLuG <<<<---