hulika

Author Topic: BOOK BIGAYAN for ROCK ED November 25 (See Poster!)  (Read 10111 times)

Offline rad_12

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Productions/Bars Needed to Help Out for a Rock Ed Cause
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 03:04:30 PM »
hi!

im darryl of leash we want to help ms. faye if you need some support from our band just contact me @ this # 09212671152

thnks

Offline yopop

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2007, 01:13:49 AM »
HI ma'm

since its for a good cause, my band can play with the event..
Alternative/Rock band po kami, working in Ortigas.. just txt me na lang
po if you're interested

MLOG's 09159109217

Offline Sureshot

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2007, 11:32:45 AM »
great idea ma'm , i mean po, oh sori mas matanda nga cguro ako sa inyo hehe. books for entrance? me my band, BOK76 is more than willing to help in any way
contact us- 09178161776

Offline consequence

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »
hi im rap organizer of feedback production. I'm willing to help. just tell us the details for this. pag libre yung bar mas maganda sana may maghost na bar :-D

09225669657/09064192544
www.feedbackproduction.tk
www.friendster.com/feedbackprod

My dear we're slow dancing in a burning room.

Offline clay005

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 12:28:48 AM »
Oh that was a goog idea miss... ur such a good earthlings.....
Just spread helping!!!! im I right..

together with my band, we are wiling to perform to your project

you can contact us at this number...

09053443015 <--------- the name is dect..

will be waiting for your reply

BAND NAME: BLACKTHING
genre: rock

Offline fayeshka

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 05:53:05 PM »
Hey guys,

Roland (pachangka) and I have discussed about this already. Medyo naging busy with work and other extracurriculars, hindi agad naasikaso. We'll be holding a meeting/discussion about this on October 17 at Dunkin' Donuts Paseo De Roxas (near Makati Stock Exchange). If you guys want to join in the discussion in organizing this event, let me know.

We'd like to make this a continuous effort and not a single event lang para naman mas marami tayong matutulungan.

Shout out to pachangka for being actively involved in this! God Bless! :)

Offline pachangka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2007, 06:47:55 PM »
Hey guys,

Roland (pachangka) and I have discussed about this already. Medyo naging busy with work and other extracurriculars, hindi agad naasikaso. We'll be holding a meeting/discussion about this on October 17 at Dunkin' Donuts Paseo De Roxas (near Makati Stock Exchange). If you guys want to join in the discussion in organizing this event, let me know.

We'd like to make this a continuous effort and not a single event lang para naman mas marami tayong matutulungan.

Shout out to pachangka for being actively involved in this! God Bless! :)

sana maka attend din kayo sa mga mass ko. mabuhay ka faye.

peace.
pachangka

Offline rad_12

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 07:21:20 AM »
ok punta ako sa meeting miss faye as a rep. ng leash...wt time ba un? here's my contact # 09212671152

Offline snowblack

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2007, 11:28:48 AM »
What an excellent idea!!!!!!!!!sana yung ibang productions e mag isip din ng ganito para makatulong tayo sa mga nangngailangan ng mga old books,etc.......
baka pwede old clothes,toys,kasi marami ako dito nkatambak lng.......

hats off!!!!!!!!

subzero

rapmetal

Offline fayeshka

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 12:43:26 PM »
ok punta ako sa meeting miss faye as a rep. ng leash...wt time ba un? here's my contact # 09212671152

Sure! i'll text you :) Salamat sa pagsama! *salute*

Offline consequence

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »
gusto ko pumunta kaso sobrang layo lang samin.
My dear we're slow dancing in a burning room.

Offline fayeshka

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 09:50:51 AM »
gusto ko pumunta kaso sobrang layo lang samin.

Nice to finally meet you consequence! We had fun last Saturday. Sige let's try to arrange another sked. I'll talk to pachangka first, tapos balitaan kita. :)

Offline Trojan_Mandara

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 01:01:51 AM »
Oi Roland.  Line-up mo kami jan ah! Sana matuloy ang iyong mabubuting gawa. hehehe!!!

Lead Vocals
Luminous Flesh Band

Offline pachangka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 07:34:04 AM »
Oi Roland.  Line-up mo kami jan ah! Sana matuloy ang iyong mabubuting gawa. hehehe!!!

oo naman, kita kits ulit!
pachangka

Offline fayeshka

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »
Agenda for tonight's discussion:

1. overview of the project
2. logistics
   2.1 bar
   2.2 bands
   2.3 goods
   2.4 budget
3. target date
4. marketing
5. open discussion

Please text 0918-3332849 if you're going to join us. :)

For more information about Rock Ed and the Millennium Campaign, please visit http://www.rockedphilippines.org and http://www.endpoverty2015.org

Tara, tulong tulong tayo dito.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 01:33:35 PM by fayeshka »

Offline fayeshka

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2007, 04:13:53 PM »
Hello,

Meeting is moved to 6 pm tomorrow at Starbucks, Groundfloor of China Bank Building along Paseo De Roxas :)

Hope to see you guys. Cheers!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 03:32:53 PM by fayeshka »

Offline yopop

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 10:41:26 PM »
faye,

pa line up kami.. sa ortigas na lang meeting dudes... ehhehehe... take care guys. God Bless

Offline jeff_proX40

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2007, 03:47:55 AM »
Tapos na po ba yung planing for this event?
Just let your music fill the empty spaces in you. It's all you have so take advantage of it. It's a gift!

Offline fayeshka

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2007, 12:09:18 PM »
Hello, it's not yet finished, but it IS taking shape. We've decided to push for the November 25 date and I've already emailed Gang Badoy of Rock Ed about this. Here's her reply:
=================
Hi Faye!

1. Your project is hardly "pseudo" so go ahead and call it Rock Ed's BookBigayan project by _________________________ <name of your group> and philmusic.com (if they assist you on this one.

2. Book donations can be almost ANY book. Educational magazines are welcome even.  Now the difficult part about that is that you need to sort it out after by "Grade School" "High School" and "College" bunches.  And if you think some instructional and hobby books can go to the jails then label it "For Project:Rehas"  <--this is where the real work comes in, actually, the sorting out after.  But at least you know which goes where.

3. Once you have the bunch of books, you can either complete the whole cycle by delivering the books themselves to the schools (we can help you find recepient schools unless there are schools near you or near your school that you think need them, then that's cool, too. otherwise you can give the books to us and we can deliver them ourselves. --we can take photos and send them to you so you know who received them.

4. Thank you thank you thank you so much for thinking of this project.

5. Kindly keep us in the planning loop, maybe we can help field a band to perform also for that event (subject to their schedules of course) Don't worry about sponsorship, kaya niyo yan. Baby steps.  Clue to help you --------- hold it on someone's bday. Maski dalawang tao na mag celebrate para (unang-una may guest list agad -------pangalawa, somehow may sasagot ng base-beer-supply, pangatlo --imbis na gift, they can bring book donations --voila!)

6. Thank you talaga.

7. Sheila, Leslie, Cat or myself will be willing to plan with you on this one maski via email na lang and a few 'live' mtgs here and there if you're willing to trek to Katipunan every now and then.

8. Refer to number 6 again.

9. Come meet with us if you want to help out in other upcoming big events.

10. Salamat talaga.

Sincerely,

Gang
=======================================

If you guys are willing to contribute for sponsorships, please do help us. I'm going to create a template letter so that you can ask from your respective sponsors. Just drop a line here if you want a copy of the template. :)

I'll prolly be done with this by tomorrow or October 25, Thursday.

Hindi ba nakakainspire?

Offline sponkel

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2007, 10:15:03 AM »
Gang sounds like a cool chick

you're doing a great job :-D
Visit the Phantom Mime on soundclick!www.soundlick.com/PhantomMime

LOOKING FOR ROCK GUITARIST LP AREA click here for more info

Offline fayeshka

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2007, 06:22:56 PM »
Gang sounds like a cool chick

you're doing a great job :-D

yes she is. she's the founder of Rock Ed, and the movement is indeed making a revolution.

The event is going to be called ROCK ED BOOK BIGAYAN and it's going to be held at Roland's Bar North Fairview on November 25, 2007.

I have a ready-made template for sponsorships already. Please email me at faye.marcos@gmail.com if you wish to get a copy, or post your email addresses here.

Let me know if you want to participate in the event (in manning the booths, or as marshalls, or if you have a possible sponsor in mind). Sorry we can't accommodate every single band who posted, but I doubt if this is the last, specially if it becomes successful. :) We're holding our own production already, kasi mukhang hindi ata pwedeng maki-sawsaw kami sa isang existing production--this is what I had initially thought of.

If you are a production, you may hold a similar event and become a Rock Ed volunteer. Kailangan niyo lang ng specific cause. Email kayo sa rockedphilippines@yahoo.com

For more info about Rock Ed, please check out http://www.rockedphilippines.org and http://rockedphilippines.multiply.com. Sali kayo, maraming mga proyekto.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 11:56:08 AM by fayeshka »

Offline jeff_proX40

• Veteran Member
Re: Rock Ed's Book Bigayan
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2007, 05:16:39 AM »
Hi I sent a message to you I think last week. Our turntablist is one of the acting Manager/ promoter/ and organizer for BedSpace Bar @ Greenbelt. Your idea is great and if ever you might consider bringing your idea in greenbelt. On Oct 31, 2007 there would be an event there @ Bedspace 3rd floor Greenbelt 3 at 9pm -12mn and if you're interested we can talk over some proposals. PLease look for Windee Tan or txt 09279669979 or email me @ jeff_proX40@bellsouth.net. thanks and God speed. 
Just let your music fill the empty spaces in you. It's all you have so take advantage of it. It's a gift!

Offline laruku

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2007, 11:52:01 PM »
Organization Name: Red Star Org
Contact Number: 09065216070
Email: ringo.callado@hotmail.com
"Smile for tomorrow is another Day"

Offline pachangka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2007, 11:15:19 AM »
Hi I sent a message to you I think last week. Our turntablist is one of the acting Manager/ promoter/ and organizer for BedSpace Bar @ Greenbelt. Your idea is great and if ever you might consider bringing your idea in greenbelt. On Oct 31, 2007 there would be an event there @ Bedspace 3rd floor Greenbelt 3 at 9pm -12mn and if you're interested we can talk over some proposals. PLease look for Windee Tan or txt 09279669979 or email me @ jeff_proX40@bellsouth.net. thanks and God speed. 

ayos 'to sir.

faye, medyo biglaan sa oct 31, but we can coordinate with jeff para sa second leg ( maybe dec ).
wala pa ba spnsorship letters? i will get sponsorship w/o the letter pero siguro dun sa iba, baka kailangan nila. anyway, with or without, tuloy natin, meeting on nov 10, event night on nov 25.

paki shout na lang mga gusto tumulong. eto po puwede nyo itulong sa event
1. usher/ticket booth ( 1 more needed )
2. marshall ( 5 to 6 )
3. band ( 5 more needed )
      - it was suggested na mag cover ng 1 opm song para kahit iba't ibang genre, may isang theme tayo
4. sponsors

note lang, bawat isang sasama, atleast 5 books ang dala ( per head ).

peace.
pachangka