hulika

Author Topic: Praise and Worship Leaders  (Read 50186 times)

Offline champoi

Re: Praise and Worship Leaders
« Reply #200 on: June 02, 2009, 09:57:12 AM »
ganun ba, naku salamat sa input.
malapit na kasi ang anniversary (July 26) namin and the women's ministry is planning to organize a choir for presentation.
anyway ill try to talk and convince our keyboardist to do the job.

God bless
whatever you do, wether you drink or eat, do it for the glory of God!!!

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #201 on: June 02, 2009, 10:00:00 AM »
naku malapit na pala yung presentation...anyways, hanap na kayo ng pyesa para maituro nyo na sa mga kakanta mga parts nila.

jaeidn

« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »
hello everyone, i would like to suggest some songs. btw i'm not a worship leader like all of you...

ana laura-if you ever fall, water, safe in you, completely, abide in me, feliz, vertical
bethany dillon-the kingdom, waking up, let your light shine, change, top of the world
bob kauflin-we give thanks, we've been chosen, anchor beyond the veil, on our side, thank you for the cross, how great is your love
cccof/christian city church oxford falls-break me down, for your glory, worthy, here we go, but god, show me how to live, take a hold, dance, holy, living with you, sing about you, lift, prophesy, i will magnify you, shout all the heaven, i can hear the heavens sing, glory to the king, i'm building your house
ccc youth/christian city church youth-run with you, for him, everything i need, you are, reachdown, walk on water, sing, jesus come, just one, lift my spirit high, shaken
the children of zion-awesome god, holy redeemer, son of man, give thanks
chris tomlin-indescribable, holy is the lord, how great is our god, your grace is enough, everlasting god, forever
citipointe-lift up my praise, god of the universe, saviour of the world, breathe on me, you reign, one god, rise and stand
city harvest church-jesus, one life one love, i give, crossing over
crystal lewis-lord i believe in you
devyn-next chapter
don moen-praise looks good on you, we've come to bless your name, be magnified, god is the strength of my heart, hallelujah to the lamb, our father, lift up your heads, two hands one heart, as we worship you, here we are, like eagles, i have given you authority, cast thy burden, by his wounds, trust in the lord
geoff bullock-the power of your love, i will lift my voice, lift high his name, behold the lamb of god, just let me say, this kingdom
hillsong live(too many to list down, haha!)
israel and new breed-i will search
jami smith-wash over me, how great, salt and light
japan worship-itsumademo/thank you for loving me(tommy walker original version), tataemasu anata wo
john koh-come and bless the lord
jon owens-fire burns, kingdom come, we give thanks, when i praise him
the katinas-might river, thank you, live your love, beauty of your grace, chant, rejoice, are you ready, freedom, come back to love, changed, still in love, hey world, because, alive, praying for you, free, everlasting god, shut de do, my tribute, arms of love, love for a lifetime
lakewood church-cover the earth, sweeter, friend of god, sing, free for all, sing over me, i'll never stop loving you, free to worship, all about you, you are good, everything, i will sing, we speak to nations, gloria
mark schultz-i am the way
matt redman-blessed be your name, the heart of worship, let my words be few, better is one day, let everything that has breath, nothing but the blood, did you feel the mountains tremble?
mia fieldes-what else can i do, there's a reason, christ divine, trust in you, always
michael w. smith-thy word
michelle tumes-listen, healing waters, untame lion
morning star international(every nation now/vcf)-let's praise the lord, thank you lord, family of god, everynation in our generation
new life worship/desperation band-rescue, my savior lives, everyone (praises), here in your presence, hiding place, everlasting god
parachute band-all the earth, complete
paradise worship-how could i live, lover of my heart
passion worship band-sing sing sing, god of this city, every move i make, knocking on the doors of heaven, we fall down, you are my king
pax217-tonight, engage, voices, no place like home
planetshakers-surrender, the anthem, praise him, free, reflector, glory to god, greatly to be praised, it's all about jesus, i just want you, raindown, beautiful saviour, nothing is impossible, always and forever, angels cry holy, evermore, salvation, saved the day, i need you, my king, pick it up, never let me go, fall in this place, i'm forever yours, i will live for you, saviour of the world, stand, healer, so amazing, burn, send me, run into your arms, god is moving
point of grace-all the world, how you live, fight, heal the wound, before the throne of grace, gather at the river, without the love of jesus, circle of friends
ron kenoly-the battle is the lord's, give, jesus is alive, majesty, god is able, mourning into dancing
tammy trent-somehow ur
tim be told-gravity's hold
toby mac-lose my soul, made to love
tommy walker-how good and pleasant, only a god like you, he saved us to show his glory, let's think about our god, no greater love, mourning into dancing, thank you for loving me
unhindered-i am free, father will you come, light this world
vcf/every nation-glorify you, desperate, lord of all, my one and only
watermark-my heart your home
zoegirl-reason to live, dead serious, scream

hope this list helps...
god bless us all...
"KEEP PRAISIN'!!!"

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2009, 07:32:33 AM »
^^ nice. thanks sa song suggestions.

Offline nibram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:56 AM »
For worship leaders who are looking for a better solution for their lyrics projection, share ko lang po ito  :-)

OpenLP.org

It's an open source (yes its free!  :-) ) software for projecting lyrics. IMO it's a far better solution than using MS power point. eto po yung ilang features na ngustuhan namin:

- easy to maintain lyrics database
- fast and easy lyrics search
- mulit-monitor setup: separate view for preview and live view.
- video/image/power point projection support
- includes easy to use bible verse projection
- manage worship sets easily
- great theme management

Check out their website http://openlp.org/ if you're interested.

God bless  :-)
Y

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #205 on: September 09, 2009, 05:09:12 PM »
For worship leaders who are looking for a better solution for their lyrics projection, share ko lang po ito  :-)

OpenLP.org

It's an open source (yes its free!  :-) ) software for projecting lyrics. IMO it's a far better solution than using MS power point. eto po yung ilang features na ngustuhan namin:

- great theme management

nice, thanks sa link kapatid. will try it out this sunday.

Offline crouchdash

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2009, 04:25:16 AM »
Ayus! Salamat brader!
If you wanna kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel..."On your knees boy!"

Offline wat_see_not

« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2009, 11:22:37 PM »

OpenLP.org

- great theme management

is it like the easyworship?? btw thanks bro :)
He calls me friend
http://www.youtube.com/user/dondinoy (if you have time)

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #208 on: September 23, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »
is it like the easyworship?? btw thanks bro :)

+1..

Offline ChurchChoir

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Wanted Choir Mmbers
« Reply #209 on: September 23, 2009, 03:49:27 PM »
Hello brothers and sisters. Our choir wants to recruit new choir members. Bale sa Sta. Mesa kami choir. Sa SM Centerpoint kami kumakanta every second and fourth sundays.

Our requirements:
1. Mabait syempre. Dapat lang attitude problem
2. Must be dedicated :-)
3. Marunong kumanta. Kahit di magaling kumanta basta nasa tono ok na samin un

Voluntary tong choir na to. Di kami strict sa mga pagkakamali sa pagkanta and we are very approachable. Ang concept namen is "The more the merrier".

So kung interested ka just contact me at this number 09178288084. My name is Andrew. Tapos magsama na din kayo ng kaibigan nyo gusto kumanta sa choir para masaya . Thank you so much and Godbless :-)

Offline ChurchChoir

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #210 on: September 23, 2009, 03:51:08 PM »
Hello brothers and sisters. Our choir wants to recruit new choir members. Bale sa Sta. Mesa kami choir. Sa SM Centerpoint kami kumakanta every second and fourth sundays.

Our requirements:
1. Mabait syempre. Dapat lang attitude problem
2. Must be dedicated :-)
3. Marunong kumanta. Kahit di magaling kumanta basta nasa tono ok na samin un

Voluntary tong choir na to. Di kami strict sa mga pagkakamali sa pagkanta and we are very approachable. Ang concept namen is "The more the merrier".

So kung interested ka just contact me at this number 09178288084. My name is Andrew. Tapos magsama na din kayo ng kaibigan nyo gusto kumanta sa choir para masaya . Thank you so much and Godbless :-)

Offline yhongers

« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2009, 10:13:40 AM »
salamat sir nibram

Offline fireheart114

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2009, 05:29:11 PM »
hi guys saya meron ng sariling thread ang WL hahaha lets populate the earth with His presence

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #213 on: November 11, 2009, 01:44:40 PM »
up!

malapit na pala planetshakers concert...

Offline otepandrew

• Veteran Member
« Reply #214 on: November 11, 2009, 02:02:19 PM »
sana dito sa philmusic magkaroon tayo ng praise and worship team
biginner drummer

Offline fireheart114

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #215 on: December 10, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »
Mga Bro's kilala nio ba si Jason Upton?
Kamusta ang music ang worship leading style niya para sa inyo?

ayos na ayos sya try to listen to His message(dami kong mga preaching nya) grabe mamomove ka ang tawag sa kanila ay Prophetic Worship wihch i think us filipinos christian should learn now! start singing from your heart every one has its own song just let it come out...God bless peeps :-D

Offline fireheart114

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #216 on: December 10, 2009, 08:32:48 AM »
up!

malapit na pala planetshakers concert...

keep posting guys...

After ng concert nila nung sunday nglead sila ng service sa new life alabang tinext ako ni ermats di naman ako nkapunta nasa church din kasi ako eh hehehe

Offline jho@yahoo.com

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2009, 03:44:51 PM »
SHALOM, sali po ako sa thread na to!! isa po ako sa mga song leader samin sa TOUCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CHURCH!!! para po sakin worshiping GOD is a life stlye, parang pagkain at pag-inom kailangan di pumapalya sa pag-gawa ng mga ito!!! GOD BLESS to all worship leader of this thread, more power from above. :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 11:14:42 AM by jho@yahoo.com »
REJOICE!!! GOD HAS ALREADY CHOOSE HIS ARMY!!!

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #218 on: December 17, 2009, 04:05:27 PM »
SHALOM, sali po ako sa thread na to!! isa po ako sa mga song leader samin sa TOUCH OF THE HOLY SPIRITCHURCH!!! para po sakin worshiping GOD is a life stlye, parang pagkain at pag-inom kailangan di pumapalya sa pag-gawa ng mga ito!!! GOD BLESS to all worship leader of this thread, more power from above. :mrgreen:

welcome sa thread kapatid.

Offline proud07christian

« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2010, 08:21:05 PM »

OpenLP.org

- great theme management

tulong naman dito. I've installed the said program, I SKIPED THE CCLI licence thing. so how do i make add songs to the library? mga hillsong, chris tomlin, planetshakers.. and others? can i manually do it? :) thanks.

Offline Kunanskie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #220 on: February 02, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »
Good day to all! Sali po ako? Isa po ako sa mga worship leader sa isang Christian Community sa Mandaluyong. This thread have been a blessing to me, I’m the band leader sa Music Ministry, problema ko din ang kawalan ng commitment ng mga members, parang di sila nagma-mature, but I still love them kahit na matitigas ang mga ulo, I know marami pa akong dapat matutunan at kailangan ko ding mag-grow. (kaya nakare relate ako kay skyjammer) pero salamat sa thread na to at sa mga kapatid na nagbibigay ng encouragement at word of God.

Sa TS, God bless you brother. More Souls to Win!
The Lord is good, a strength and stronghold in the day of trouble; He knows those who take refuge and trust in Him (Nahum 1:7)

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but not his own facts."

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #221 on: February 02, 2010, 11:27:07 PM »
Good day to all! Sali po ako? Isa po ako sa mga worship leader sa isang Christian Community sa Mandaluyong. This thread have been a blessing to me, I’m the band leader sa Music Ministry, problema ko din ang kawalan ng commitment ng mga members, parang di sila nagma-mature, but I still love them kahit na matitigas ang mga ulo, I know marami pa akong dapat matutunan at kailangan ko ding mag-grow. (kaya nakare relate ako kay skyjammer) pero salamat sa thread na to at sa mga kapatid na nagbibigay ng encouragement at word of God.

Sa TS, God bless you brother. More Souls to Win!

welcome dito kapatid. ayos at nakakatulong sayo tong thread na ito. if you have questions post ka lang dito, baka may makasagot. God bless.

Offline rowzanuh

« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2010, 10:49:54 PM »
di ako leader, but "singer" dapat ako sa church. bago lang so trainee.. i was questioning the church, or the worship leader rather, why hindi naman ako "tine-train". wala man lang practice, or pinapaaral na kanta.

fast forward....... di na ako umaattend ng practice ng music group (2pm) umaattend nalang ako pag start na praise and worship (5pm). then kinausap ng leader bf ko (bassist) bakit di na ako nakikita at 2pm. syempre sabi, wala naman daw akong ginagawa. i mean imagine, practice ng music group yun, tumutugtog, kumakanta..taz ako pinapanood sila. waiting for something to happen.

sabi ba naman nung leader dapat daw personal ko siya approach if i wanted to sing! like dammit, 4 months ako naattend ng 2pm, ngayon lang niya sinabi yan?? WORSE she said sa bf ko "akala ko sumasama lang siya sayo". wow nag mukha pakong sit in?? EVERYONE sa youth alam na singer ako sa group! how can she not?? useless pala pag attend ko ng 4months at 2pm, kasi trainee samen for 6months

now, i attend 5pm. di ko siya kinakausap. kahit maapektuhan pa pagka leader niya, kasalanan na niya yun. i avoid her COMPLETELY. na bbother daw siya, WALA ako pake. everyone wants me to face here. sagot ko lang SOMEDAY. but not now.

its about a praise and worship leader so sana hindi considered of topic.
share ko lang  :cry:
F

Offline Kunanskie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #223 on: February 20, 2010, 09:42:19 AM »
di ako leader, but "singer" dapat ako sa church. bago lang so trainee.. i was questioning the church, or the worship leader rather, why hindi naman ako "tine-train". wala man lang practice, or pinapaaral na kanta.

fast forward....... di na ako umaattend ng practice ng music group (2pm) umaattend nalang ako pag start na praise and worship (5pm). then kinausap ng leader bf ko (bassist) bakit di na ako nakikita at 2pm. syempre sabi, wala naman daw akong ginagawa. i mean imagine, practice ng music group yun, tumutugtog, kumakanta..taz ako pinapanood sila. waiting for something to happen.

sabi ba naman nung leader dapat daw personal ko siya approach if i wanted to sing! like dammit, 4 months ako naattend ng 2pm, ngayon lang niya sinabi yan?? WORSE she said sa bf ko "akala ko sumasama lang siya sayo". wow nag mukha pakong sit in?? EVERYONE sa youth alam na singer ako sa group! how can she not?? useless pala pag attend ko ng 4months at 2pm, kasi trainee samen for 6months

now, i attend 5pm. di ko siya kinakausap. kahit maapektuhan pa pagka leader niya, kasalanan na niya yun. i avoid her COMPLETELY. na bbother daw siya, WALA ako pake. everyone wants me to face here. sagot ko lang SOMEDAY. but not now.

its about a praise and worship leader so sana hindi considered of topic.
share ko lang  :cry:

It is God who chooses leaders, and we must pay respect to them, dapat marunong tayong magpasakop, kung gusto ng  leader nyo na personal mo syang i-approach, then approach mo sya personally if you really wanted to serve God, baka gusto nya munang malaman kung ano naba ang kalagayan mo spiritually, di naman pwede na basta ka nalang tatayo dahil gusto mo kumanta…. we don’t just sing or play instruments because we have the talent to do so, nakikipag battle kasi tayo eh… how can we worship God kung meron tayong mga resentment?

Dapat clear sa atin yung ating mga motives kung bakit gusto nating gawin yung mga bagay bagay,
mahirap kasi sumuntok sa hangin....
Dapat ma-hit natin yung target….
and we should have a humble heart to serve God.

Ano ba pumipigil sa atin para gawin yung tama at mabuti? Think about it..

God Bless!
The Lord is good, a strength and stronghold in the day of trouble; He knows those who take refuge and trust in Him (Nahum 1:7)

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but not his own facts."

Offline rowzanuh

« Reply #224 on: February 20, 2010, 01:36:09 PM »
It is God who chooses leaders, and we must pay respect to them, dapat marunong tayong magpasakop, kung gusto ng  leader nyo na personal mo syang i-approach, then approach mo sya personally if you really wanted to serve God, baka gusto nya munang malaman kung ano naba ang kalagayan mo spiritually, di naman pwede na basta ka nalang tatayo dahil gusto mo kumanta…. we don’t just sing or play instruments because we have the talent to do so, nakikipag battle kasi tayo eh… how can we worship God kung meron tayong mga resentment?

Dapat clear sa atin yung ating mga motives kung bakit gusto nating gawin yung mga bagay bagay,
mahirap kasi sumuntok sa hangin....
Dapat ma-hit natin yung target….
and we should have a humble heart to serve God.

Ano ba pumipigil sa atin para gawin yung tama at mabuti? Think about it..

God Bless!

i said "i was questioning the church, or the worship leader rather", i know naman i was there for god. we all know god didn't choose them. i mean really? let's admit that. i don't have to give in to her demands because leader siya. coz my point is, as a leader, dapat hindi siya close minded sa mga bagay bagay. kasi ang akala niya SIT-IN lang ako for 4months! that's what bugs me! what kind of leader is that? everyone else knows, and she doesn't.

kaya nga i'm planning to move nalang ng church.
coz I AM there for GOD. i'm not there for them.
F