hulika

Author Topic: EHX User's thread  (Read 36223 times)

Offline renmarquez

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: EHX User's thread
« Reply #250 on: March 01, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »
Naghahanap din ako sir ng holy grail plus. Pa-im naman sir pag nakahanap kayo  :-D

Offline ninjeremy

« Reply #251 on: March 07, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »
Sirs an inquiry regarding the Small Clone, have seen them sold on JB music.

How reliable is this pedal? Matibay ba s'ya (not that am going to try and smash them) but have read some reviews that is casing is quite thin. Though sound wise, have seen clips of it and indeed it is very nice  :mrgreen:

Best,
NINJeremy
Successful transactions with: Wesndestroy, khuxielog, dubista, turi, nalu, obetski, red_hot, juzvelyn, dread_head, haxo55, guitbox, doubletrouble, unoh, pao2pao16, wiccan8888, leonshredd, markv, daturd, alvinratsim  and some I have forgotten \m/

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #252 on: March 09, 2009, 05:52:59 PM »
Hi ninjeremy!

The Small Clone's exterior is quite sturdy.  It doesn't have that thick casing that Boss pedals have but you can depend on this pedal to give you the durability that you want when you go gigging.  Tone wise, i would say that it's the best in its price range. Overall, it's quite reliable.

And I own one at that.  :-D
[

Offline joklingduling

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #253 on: March 09, 2009, 09:52:02 PM »
need help..sn mkakahanap ng metal muff with top boost?tnx.. :-D

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #254 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:53 AM »
order ka kay bossingboss  :evil:

or PJC music

Offline joklingduling

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #255 on: March 10, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »
san ba un pjc music?at mga magkano aabutin ko? :-D

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #256 on: March 10, 2009, 11:06:53 AM »
7k sa PJC...
check mo yung site, nandun na rin yung address

www.pjcmusic.com

mas mura ng konti pag order... o abang ka na lang sa classifieds  :lol:

Offline inverted_hate

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #257 on: March 10, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »
metal muff w/top boost...great pedal pretty versatile both rhythm and solos i actually use the top boost for that "chocked wah sound" 

7k sa PJC...
check mo yung site, nandun na rin yung address

www.pjcmusic.com

mas mura ng konti pag order... o abang ka na lang sa classifieds  :lol:

sorry to tell that i think i bought pjc's last stock

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #258 on: March 10, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »
nice! :lol:

Offline monsterbot

« Reply #259 on: March 10, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »
i have an ehx little big muff and i hav problems with the controls.parang laging may echo.ngayon lang ako gumamit ng fuzz kaya i'm not familiar.ano ba advice nyo.i also have an ehx clone theory and it haven't dissapointed me yet.

Offline ninjeremy

« Reply #260 on: March 10, 2009, 10:52:35 PM »
Hi ninjeremy!

The Small Clone's exterior is quite sturdy.  It doesn't have that thick casing that Boss pedals have but you can depend on this pedal to give you the durability that you want when you go gigging.  Tone wise, i would say that it's the best in its price range. Overall, it's quite reliable.

And I own one at that.  :-D

Thanks sir...though another question. Is it worth gassing for an MXR Stereo Chorus or should I just get the Small Clone as soon as I can? A good chorus is something that I need  :-D

Best,
NINJeremy
Successful transactions with: Wesndestroy, khuxielog, dubista, turi, nalu, obetski, red_hot, juzvelyn, dread_head, haxo55, guitbox, doubletrouble, unoh, pao2pao16, wiccan8888, leonshredd, markv, daturd, alvinratsim  and some I have forgotten \m/

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2009, 11:05:18 PM »
Thanks sir...though another question. Is it worth gassing for an MXR Stereo Chorus or should I just get the Small Clone as soon as I can? A good chorus is something that I need  :-D

Best,
NINJeremy

you'd have to consider several things first before you buy a pedal.

first of all, will it fit your board...
second, will you be able to power it up using your current dc cables and/or power supply...
lastly, is it something you'll really use, need, and want...

the small clone chorus is really a good buy... although compared to the mxr pedal you're talking about, the size is one thing you should consider... the dc cable connector for the small clone also uses those jacks similar to what we use for headphones or earphones... if you dont have that, you can have one made by our local psu makers... mxr uses the standard dc barrel type jacks that's most common for boss users...

list down your pros and cons chief, then you'll be able to decide for yourself... i want you to be able to keep your gear longer and consider it as a good buy rather than a spur-of-the-moment GAS induced buy...

i for one, am going to keep my 3 ehx pedals...  :-D

cheers!
[

Offline ninjeremy

« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2009, 11:45:24 PM »
^^ Thanks for the quick reply  :-D

Honestly, am just starting out setting my board so size isn't an issue right now.
Currently am using a Boss PSM to power my setup which will make me get a PSU for Small Clone in case I get one.

i want you to be able to keep your gear longer and consider it as a good buy rather than a spur-of-the-moment GAS induced buy...

You've got me with this comment  :lol: Perhaps I should just take time and decide which of those 2 should I get.

Thanks again.

Best,
NINJeremy

Offline joklingduling

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #263 on: March 11, 2009, 09:07:57 PM »
tagal ko na nga naghahanap ng metal muff e..magsstart ako ng mga stomps..ano bang mga suggestion kung ano uunahin kong bilhin?

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #264 on: March 11, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »
tagal ko na nga naghahanap ng metal muff e..magsstart ako ng mga stomps..ano bang mga suggestion kung ano uunahin kong bilhin?

what pedals do you currently have? if you don't have any yet, i suggest getting a dirt pedal first... distortion or overdrive.. then it all goes downhill from there...  :lol:
[

Offline joklingduling

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #265 on: March 13, 2009, 10:05:40 AM »
meron akong zoom gfx3 kaso nakakasawa mga effects e..kya gusto ko sana magstart uli ng mga stomps..hirap maghanap ng ehx metal muff.. :? :-D

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #266 on: March 16, 2009, 05:14:48 PM »
meron akong zoom gfx3 kaso nakakasawa mga effects e..kya gusto ko sana magstart uli ng mga stomps..hirap maghanap ng ehx metal muff.. :? :-D

try this store... the address is on the website...

http://www.pjcmusic.com/index.php?cPath=6_45

good luck!

[

Offline coy_2cute

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #267 on: March 23, 2009, 11:52:57 AM »
Kaka-score ko lang last saturday, my very first EHX pedal... the #1 Echo!  :-D

Thanks sir jeanclaude for the great deal!  :-D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 12:04:11 PM by coy_2cute »
Session Bassist here! Doing bass duties for Pulsera, •Rael• and The Very First Hey! Hire me! I'm Available!

Offline alvin_ching5786

« Reply #268 on: March 23, 2009, 12:47:22 PM »
okay lng ba gamitin power supply na ginagamit sa boss with pedals like ehx pulsar tremolo and small clone?

Offline ninjeremy

« Reply #269 on: March 23, 2009, 06:00:48 PM »
^^

.. the dc cable connector for the small clone also uses those jacks similar to what we use for headphones or earphones...

You need a separate PSU for Small Clone in case you are powering your pedals via Boss.

Not sure about other EHX models though.

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2009, 06:04:01 PM »
^^

You need a separate PSU for Small Clone in case you are powering your pedals via Boss.

Not sure about other EHX models though.

you can use a customized psu for any of those pedals mentioned as long as you have sufficient mA and the right dc cable jacks for the pedals...

i use pedalmax... locally built psu and it's very, very durable...
[

Offline ninjeremy

« Reply #271 on: March 23, 2009, 06:42:19 PM »
^^ Gassing for custom PSU myself sir  :-D

Best,
NINJeremy

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #272 on: March 23, 2009, 06:44:58 PM »
^^ Gassing for custom PSU myself sir  :-D

Best,
NINJeremy

:D  i have an extra pedalmax psu... but it's very big... lol... just pm me if you're interested...
[

Offline alvin_ching5786

« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »
Mondemonle psu gamit ko e pde kaya yun? I've tried it with a nano small stone ok nman kaya lng iba ata kapag sa big pedals e...plano ko kasi pagnakaipon bili ehx holy grail, stereo pulsar chaka baka small clone din hehe...okay kaya psu ko sa mga pedals na un?

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #274 on: March 23, 2009, 08:32:33 PM »
Mondemonle psu gamit ko e pde kaya yun? I've tried it with a nano small stone ok nman kaya lng iba ata kapag sa big pedals e...plano ko kasi pagnakaipon bili ehx holy grail, stereo pulsar chaka baka small clone din hehe...okay kaya psu ko sa mga pedals na un?

check your current psu's mA... if it has enough headroom for the ehx pedals, then you won't have a problem... by the way, the modulations, delays, reverbs of electroharmonix have very high mA ratings... check their website for those ratings... if your psu can't support the mA ratings, kaput!!!  :-)
[