hulika

Author Topic: ZOOM USERS THREAD: Share your experiences, patches, etc. here!  (Read 672740 times)

Online Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: ZOOM USERS THREAD: Share your experiences, patches, etc. here!
« Reply #7050 on: December 04, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »
Zoomnation Good evening po :)

I have had the G3N for a week now and spent the whole time dialing patches and 1 gig later I am still confused as to how to properly set up the pedal. I have never used any effects loop as input because I do not own an physical amp. The last gig however nagka chance po ako na gumamit and mag plug in sa "Twin Reverb" and "VOX AC30" and a Marshall 50MG.." and in front of an amp lahat.

Question ko po is do I always need to have an AMP SIM and CABINET when dialing in/setting up a patch or pwedeng effects lang po? Kasi parang lubog ang tunog kapag walang amp sim/cabinet ang nadial na patch.

Thanks po :)

depende. kung sureball kang magada yung amp sa venue, pwede ka na mag do away without the a,mp and cab sim sa patch mo.
I suggest saving 2 versions of the patches. one for use sa hindi masyadong magandang amp and one for the FX loop of a good amp.

FX Loop (AMP) send > Zoom
Zoom output > FX Loop (AMP) return

seryoso. G3N/G5N e big physical feature downgrade ng previous Zoom products like G3/G5, G7/9.
if they can simply add it back (FX loop, xlr, pre/post) from previous zoom product plus their latest amp sims.. damn that would be nice.

+1. they stripped down some of the G3/G5's good hardware features. sobrang dealbreaker for me kahit na sabi nila mas maganda na raw amp sims ng N series.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline jolam1431

• Veteran Member
Re: ZOOM USERS THREAD: Share your experiences, patches, etc. here!
« Reply #7051 on: January 24, 2019, 02:58:26 PM »
Mga bossing, need your assistance. Saan kaya pwede pa repair ng Zoom G3x? And store, scroll and Global buttons ayaw ng gumana at One of the bank foot switch.

TIA