hulika

Author Topic: The PRS Thread...  (Read 251804 times)

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: The PRS Thread...
« Reply #3025 on: August 25, 2018, 06:32:57 PM »
Problem with the Big Dippers, there's no aftermarket set. Either you buy a JM sig or wait for someone to part it out. The Jazzy Cats are supposedly the closest you can get to the Big Dippers from the aftermarket pickups. I've tried the Jazzy Cats on numerous occasions and it hits that woody mid-scooped tone really well. Instant JM thru a Blackface amp and 808.

Thanks, bro! Big help.  :)

Online robinonibor

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3026 on: August 27, 2018, 07:18:01 AM »
Problem with the Big Dippers, there's no aftermarket set. Either you buy a JM sig or wait for someone to part it out. The Jazzy Cats are supposedly the closest you can get to the Big Dippers from the aftermarket pickups. I've tried the Jazzy Cats on numerous occasions and it hits that woody mid-scooped tone really well. Instant JM thru a Blackface amp and 808.

don't forget na madaming fake big dippers online  <_<

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3027 on: August 28, 2018, 10:05:42 AM »

sakliii hahaha both are good if you're looking for that JM Scoop hahaha
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha