hulika

Author Topic: Boss GT10 users thread  (Read 332144 times)

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Boss GT10 users thread
« Reply #1450 on: December 08, 2011, 06:34:21 AM »
mga bossing.. thank you for the advise... im discovering things from the machine... and i  mean good things.. just enjoying the complications i found within it.. my problem now is i dont know much about the EQ..(frequencies) im not good at it and i dont understand it very well.. i know that using the EQ will give out best results.. but i have no idea how to use it and push the beast to the limit and give out its best sound.. i am a total noob.. and bossing, what is a DEC... i really have no idea what is it... ive read and it is mention that it makes the unit sound best.. im looking for the answer in the threads but i dont see and explanation about the DEC. thanks for the input.. GOD BLESS...

Check out some of these links http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=parametric+vs+graphic+equalizer&aq=0&oq=parametric+vs+g&aqi=g3
Hope this help and bear in mind anyone and everyone has its own EQ preference/hearing/taste/style of playing various amp we use e.g Guitar amp/Keyboard amp and FRFR PA system plus the EQ SETTING HAS AFFECTS loudness contour, I mean equing in bedroom level against live stage sound are totally different even only on your headphone. As for me I make or made patches seperately for headphone recording pc level different with live loud band setting. Just read some of the links to get and have an idea first then tweak experiment on its FOR low frequency, mid frequncy and High frequecy notchor need need to boost which one. Its the only way you can make EQ your best tools in shaping your sound an little by later you'll get in the ballpark and equing is a breeze and you can nail your own taste. :)

Offline kyxz

« Reply #1451 on: December 09, 2011, 07:59:16 AM »
Welcome back kyxz, kamusta na recording mo. Gutarista ka talaga, tayong mga gutarista di talaga mabuhay ng walang guitara :-D
Buti nlng di ako naging drummer, di rin me maganda boses para maging singer hi hi :-)

kaya nga sir..........but we let our guitars sing for us
mahrap din pala maraming gears, dont know where to start
ayun naging collector tuloy me ng Boss BR recorders..i have three
yng BR800 from GT-10 guitar effects niya..sabi ni mrs, puro ka simula
di naman...matagal lang talaga magkabuo ng songs
pero at least i have some songs i can call my own
so many gears....so little time
"im jumpin jack flash..its a gas, gas, gas"
          by The Rolling Stones

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1452 on: December 13, 2011, 08:47:39 PM »
kaya nga sir..........but we let our guitars sing for us
mahrap din pala maraming gears, dont know where to start
ayun naging collector tuloy me ng Boss BR recorders..i have three
yng BR800 from GT-10 guitar effects niya..sabi ni mrs, puro ka simula
di naman...matagal lang talaga magkabuo ng songs
pero at least i have some songs i can call my own

Practice rehearsal na naman namin every other night para sa band presentation sa christmas party live na naman kami  :) pero puro cover song buti ka nga you can at least have your own originalilty and write your own melody and songs, that is talent and god gift di ba.
Just keep on and you can do it. :mrgreen:

Offline inkslingerx

« Reply #1453 on: December 14, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »
mga bossing.. thank you for the advise... im discovering things from the machine... and i  mean good things.. just enjoying the complications i found within it.. my problem now is i dont know much about the EQ..(frequencies) im not good at it and i dont understand it very well.. i know that using the EQ will give out best results.. but i have no idea how to use it and push the beast to the limit and give out its best sound.. i am a total noob.. and bossing, what is a DEC... i really have no idea what is it... ive read and it is mention that it makes the unit sound best.. im looking for the answer in the threads but i dont see and explanation about the DEC. thanks for the input.. GOD BLESS...

bro jfreak if you happen to know jojo, the lead guitarist of tyrant from iloilo you can ask him, he has first hand experience on the DEC and the GT10, he was able to check it out when i brought my gear last april

Offline judithp_shredder

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1454 on: December 14, 2011, 01:24:24 PM »
Hi, Sir/ma'm help pa naman po, ,mag tweak or share po kayo ng magandang setting tone for djent music, or heavy chug chug setup. . using boss gt10.. maraming salamat po sa lahat ng sasagot,  :)
BEAT AND RIFF Music studio / Production, check us out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BEATnRIFF-Music-Studio-Production/189363594433588?id=189363594433588&sk=photos_stream Band: PENTASPIRAL / DAYSEED google us for free demo. \m/

Offline progrock

« Reply #1455 on: December 15, 2011, 04:33:48 PM »
Hi, Sir/ma'm help pa naman po, ,mag tweak or share po kayo ng magandang setting tone for djent music, or heavy chug chug setup. . using boss gt10.. maraming salamat po sa lahat ng sasagot,  :)
download and try the patches here bro enjoy!  :razz:

http://www.bossgtcentral.com/dm/

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1456 on: December 16, 2011, 10:07:48 AM »
good morning comrades!

Offline Iloilo_jfreak

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #1457 on: December 18, 2011, 07:51:43 PM »
bro jfreak if you happen to know jojo, the lead guitarist of tyrant from iloilo you can ask him, he has first hand experience on the DEC and the GT10, he was able to check it out when i brought my gear last april

sir inksligerx, i know him pero wala ako ngayon sa iloilo.. sa labas ako ng bansa... pero anyway sir, ill try to figure out what can make unit find its sound best.. ano ba ang katumbas ng DEC sa iba.. para at least kung may makita ako dito ng similar sa DEC magamit ko rin.. salamat sa inyo mga bossing.. mag tatanong nlng ako ulit pagnawala ako ulit sa pasikot sikot ng GT-10..

at saka mga bossing.. may alam ba kayo kung kelan mg wo-work ang patch pages ng bossgtcentral?.. parang hindi gumagana eh... undercostruction ata.. Good day mga sir, and God Bless.. btw MERRY CHRISTMAS sa lahat.. :-D

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1458 on: December 19, 2011, 08:45:28 PM »

sir inksligerx, i know him pero wala ako ngayon sa iloilo.. sa labas ako ng bansa... pero anyway sir, ill try to figure out what can make unit find its sound best.. ano ba ang katumbas ng DEC sa iba.. para at least kung may makita ako dito ng similar sa DEC magamit ko rin.. salamat sa inyo mga bossing.. mag tatanong nlng ako ulit pagnawala ako ulit sa pasikot sikot ng GT-10..

at saka mga bossing.. may alam ba kayo kung kelan mg wo-work ang patch pages ng bossgtcentral?.. parang hindi gumagana eh... undercostruction ata.. Good day mga sir, and God Bless.. btw MERRY CHRISTMAS sa lahat.. :-D

Harmonic Converger is your alternative kaso US245 siya and you have to order it plus shipping
Here
http://www.harmonicconverger.com/HC_Home.html

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1459 on: December 21, 2011, 09:47:54 AM »
happy holidays comrades!

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1460 on: December 25, 2011, 04:36:31 PM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL GT-10 users  :-D
It's heavy metal fatigue.                                                                                                      Postlude.

"Biruin mo na ang lasing maging ang bagong gising, wag lang sa βading na inagawan ng booking"... - George Harrison

Offline redjaztin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1461 on: December 28, 2011, 04:07:59 PM »
Just got my BOSS GT10.

Pano ko po kaya seset-up analog+GT10 ko?

Meron po akong SD1, marshall blues breaker 2, GE7, Coolcat chorus at Danelectri Drive V1.

Valveking 112 and Laney Cub10 amps.

thanks po :D

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1462 on: December 31, 2011, 07:34:26 AM »
Sir redjastin,
If your Valveking has send and return, Just put you GT10 mono output in the return input of your Valveking.
And your GT10 would be your Master volume also it that will not color your COSM modelling. Select which output options like JC120, Small Amp, Combo Amp with gear you have. I would advice using FRFR system when using GT coz FRFR like Keyboard amp, PA system and you no need to bring along your guitar Amp  :)
BTW are you a live player, garage band coz GT10 for me is design for FRFR system (Full Range Falt Response) like PA system. If your a live band great just direct your GT10 to you mixing console and use DI box Plus DEC in your GT10. Thats all, you'll be having all the COSM model amp at your hand :mrgreen:

Happy New Year

Offline redjaztin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1463 on: December 31, 2011, 10:14:19 PM »
Thanks po sa tip sir Roger....live po sa church. Problema di maganda speakers ng mixer namin kaya sa Valveking at cub10 ako magi-input in stereo....di ko pa masyadong matimpla GT10 ko kanina sa practice. buti nalang at may chorus at drive ako.

Guitar>drive>chorus>GT10>amp. mukhang ok naman ang output...bukas try ko lagyan ng SD1 :D

Offline yngwie09

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1464 on: January 03, 2012, 03:03:26 AM »
which one do you prefer? Boss GT-8 or Boss GT-10?  based on your experiences? :wink:
i do have GT-6 kasi planning to upgrade soon.

tips naman mga sir/s :wink:
REFERENCES:your_guy,mannie,scofield,brown,PoW,ianpano,ARIS,bulog,
congthegreat,maximus0fficial,moncseb,cerelajauco,zasam_4,kaizer,endlesswalts08
sheepsmellslikeseashells

Offline macmackerz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1465 on: January 04, 2012, 01:43:57 PM »
which one do you prefer? Boss GT-8 or Boss GT-10?  based on your experiences? :wink:
i do have GT-6 kasi planning to upgrade soon.

tips naman mga sir/s :wink:

go for GT-10 bro!  :-D
i'm not being bias here, though i haven't used a GT-8. all you need and want is in the GT-10.
(sobra pa nga e. lol)

very versatile and very reliable. You just need a lot of time tweaking this machine. It's fun and worth the time and effort!  :-D

I find my tone in here!  :wave:
 You should try it!
GOD without MAN is still GOD
MAN without GOD is NOTHING

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1466 on: January 04, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »
i'm not being bias here, though i haven't used a GT-8. all you need and want is in the GT-10.
(sobra pa nga e. lol)

very versatile and very reliable. You just need a lot of time tweaking this machine. It's fun and worth the time and effort!  :-D

You should try it!

+1
It's heavy metal fatigue.                                                                                                      Postlude.

"Biruin mo na ang lasing maging ang bagong gising, wag lang sa βading na inagawan ng booking"... - George Harrison

Offline yngwie09

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1467 on: January 04, 2012, 03:46:26 PM »
(sobra pa nga e. lol)

You should try it!
+1

thanks for the feedback. alam na  :wink:
hehe
sheepsmellslikeseashells

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1468 on: January 04, 2012, 11:13:01 PM »
go for the gt10 bro

Offline macmackerz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1469 on: January 04, 2012, 11:41:07 PM »
thanks for the feedback. alam na  :wink:
hehe

22k na lang ata sa yupangco. sale yata. not so sure pero nakita ko somewhere.  :)
GOD without MAN is still GOD
MAN without GOD is NOTHING

Offline yngwie09

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1470 on: January 05, 2012, 08:03:46 PM »
go for the gt10 bro

22k na lang ata sa yupangco. sale yata. not so sure pero nakita ko somewhere.  :)

salamat mga sir. GAS again.
ipon ipon na. :wink:
sheepsmellslikeseashells

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1471 on: January 06, 2012, 08:21:29 AM »
salamat mga sir. GAS again.
ipon ipon na. :wink:

Offline redjaztin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1472 on: January 06, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
napakaraming patch ng GT10 ang sarap pagpilian....kaya benta ko na ibang analog ko :D

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1473 on: January 06, 2012, 11:49:48 AM »
napakaraming patch ng GT10 ang sarap pagpilian....kaya benta ko na ibang analog ko :D

hahahaha wag naman lahat  :lol:

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1474 on: January 06, 2012, 01:07:33 PM »
mag ka gt-12 pa kaya?