hulika

Author Topic: Show off time: Church Sound System  (Read 20773 times)

Offline shinkenshinobu

Re: Show off time: Church Sound System
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »
mga sirs baka interesado kayo dito.

im selling hand-made drum microphones. gawa po yan ng isang sound technician sa isang liblib na probinsya. pero maganda po talaga sya. in fact, may mga sikat na mga banda na gumamit nyan (yeng c., diether, bamboo, parokya) and maganda po ang comments about it. it has a very unique design; sleek, savvy and very innovative.

check out the pics:

it's very much recommended for church use.
it comes with a phantomizer box for lining in and power.

PM me for more details  :-D God bless

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 11:44:46 PM by shinkenshinobu »
"...but be filled with the Spirit; singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord..." Ephesians 5:18 MTO Home made Drum Mics: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,81477.0.html

Offline abusound

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 12:17:29 AM »
Sorry Guys for busting in like this on this thread. You can disregard this after reading. In fact, I am almost certain that I will receive some "violent reactions" for posting this, but I just could not sleep bearing this thought.

Like most you guys, I came from a church that really strives to be good in what it does. In fact, like almost everyone else, I dream of having the best gears available for my church. But after having been to so many places, this mind set has been totally erased from me.

I  just couldn't understand why we would spend thousands of pesos, for some millions, for gears when there are a lot of people out there dying of hunger. For the same amount we could have sent at least a hundred kids to school. Or maybe support two or three missionaries out in the mountains who does nothing but preach the word of God to those that we ourselves could not reach.

Why do we obsess so much with great sound system when in fact, we don't really need them. In fact, forgive me for the language, I am pissed at those people who would say that they are "blessed" because the worship team sounded great. That's pure bull! Jesus never needed any sound system when he preached to FIVE THOUSAND MEN. He did not need any when He preached again to another four thousand. And yet, everyone that were present during that time were blessed. Moses never needed a "bangin' loud" system to bring out everyone from Egypt. Joshua never used any mics to bring down the wall of Jericho. Jabez never had anything to amplify his prayer. Jeremiah never had a bid PA system to tell Israel his lamentations. So again, why do we obsess so much?

Feel free to rebuke me if you feel that I need to be rebuked. But then again, this is my rebuke to those who never realized their purpose.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 10:20:03 AM by abusound »

Offline shinkenshinobu

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 12:53:19 AM »
well, honestly, you have a good point.

to answer your question Why do we obsess so much with great sound system?  it's one way of bringing out the best for worship. those enhancements are ways to improve the quality of our expressions of worship. sometimes we really have to use technology to make things more practical. we live in a contemporary society so we might as well blend a bit in it. it's also a way that we could attract more people, especially the young ones. and i don't think there's something wrong with spending money for enhancements as long as we're doing it for the expansion of God's kingdom.

Jesus never needed any sounded when he preached to FIVE THOUSAND MEN. He did not need any when He preached again to another four thousand. And yet, everyone that were present during that time were blessed. Moses never needed a "bangin' loud" system to bring out everyone from Egypt. Joshua never used any mics to bring down the wall of Jericho. Jabez never had anything to amplify his prayer. Jeremiah never had a bid PA system to tell Israel his lamentations.
okay, so try singing songs/preach in a big church like CCF without a sound system.  :-D

i will not rebuke you brother. i know you are just sharing your own opinion and so am i..

peace!
"...but be filled with the Spirit; singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord..." Ephesians 5:18 MTO Home made Drum Mics: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,81477.0.html

Offline markyulo

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 01:05:47 AM »
We can help you learn many things about audio engineering and church audio design, pls do call us at 9204103 / 09159421813
take note we are a christian company.... also visit us at http://yuloaudiosolutions.multiply.com

One whole day hands on training on Live Sound Reinforcement for house of worship applications.

Date     : August 30, 2008 (saturday)
Time     : 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Venue   : Dwelling Place Christian Church
               Novaliches LTO Office, Novaliches Bayan, Novaliches, Quezon City
Topics   :
              A. Technical Fundamentals of Audio
              B. Practical Operating Techniques
              C. Job description of a Sound technician

Registration fee : P 700.00 per person
Get a 10% discount if you register from August 21 till August 29

Inclusive of the following :
                                  a.Training certificate
                                  b.One set Copy of Hand outs

FOR INTERESTED PLS DO CONTACT US AT
920 4103 / 0915 276 1902 / 0920 465 2916
or email us at lotabyulo@yahoo.com
Look for Ms. Lota

sana nga magpost sila. gusto ko kasi talaga matuto sa kanila.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:08:33 AM by markyulo »
Audio Solutions (engineering & design)
http://audiosolutions.weebly.com
920 4103 / 0922-600-3174

Offline in_the_tent

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 10:06:57 AM »
We can help you learn many things about audio engineering and church audio design, pls do call us at 9204103 / 09159421813
take note we are a christian company.... also visit us at http://yuloaudiosolutions.multiply.com

One whole day hands on training on Live Sound Reinforcement for house of worship applications.

Date     : August 30, 2008 (saturday)
Time     : 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Venue   : Dwelling Place Christian Church
               Novaliches LTO Office, Novaliches Bayan, Novaliches, Quezon City
Topics   :
              A. Technical Fundamentals of Audio
              B. Practical Operating Techniques
              C. Job description of a Sound technician

Registration fee : P 700.00 per person
Get a 10% discount if you register from August 21 till August 29

Inclusive of the following :
                                  a.Training certificate
                                  b.One set Copy of Hand outs

FOR INTERESTED PLS DO CONTACT US AT
920 4103 / 0915 276 1902 / 0920 465 2916
or email us at lotabyulo@yahoo.com
Look for Ms. Lota

bro, sensya.. di ako pwede due to my sched.. God bless.:)
"The Lord is my Song.."

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 11:24:17 AM »
Sorry Guys for busting in like this on this thread. You can disregard this after reading. In fact, I am almost certain that I will receive some "violent reactions" for posting this, but I just could not sleep bearing this thought.

Like most you guys, I came from a church that really strives to be good in what it does. In fact, like almost everyone else, I dream of having the best gears available for my church. But after having been to so many places, this mind set has been totally erased from me.

I  just couldn't understand why we would spend thousands of pesos, for some millions, for gears when there are a lot of people out there dying of hunger. For the same amount we could have sent at least a hundred kids to school. Or maybe support two or three missionaries out in the mountains who does nothing but preach the word of God to those that we ourselves could not reach.

Why do we obsess so much with great sound system when in fact, we don't really need them. In fact, forgive me for the language, I am pissed at those people who would say that they are "blessed" because the worship team sounded great. That's pure bull! Jesus never needed any sound system when he preached to FIVE THOUSAND MEN. He did not need any when He preached again to another four thousand. And yet, everyone that were present during that time were blessed. Moses never needed a "bangin' loud" system to bring out everyone from Egypt. Joshua never used any mics to bring down the wall of Jericho. Jabez never had anything to amplify his prayer. Jeremiah never had a bid PA system to tell Israel his lamentations. So again, why do we obsess so much?

Feel free to rebuke me if you feel that I need to be rebuked. But then again, this is my rebuke to those who never realized their purpose.

Cheers.

Valid point bro and i would not want to debate on that.

By the way, I've checked your posts and I found out you talk alot about music technology and you have used a lot of hi-tech music related items already. Does that mean that your "purpose" is different from ours? If so, then are you rebuking yourself as well? I'm sure not. I'm sure your point and "our" purpose are two different points altogether.

Matthew 29:19-20 and Mark 12:30-31 are for each of us -- not just for the church. You can't discount yourself from that. We have the same purpose. Sound Enhancements or technology in general have nothing to do with that.

As for me, so far as music and music technology is concerned, i will NEVER allow the enemy to have all the good music.

Offline stilljey

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 12:56:28 PM »
......and i don't think there's something wrong with spending money for enhancements as long as we're doing it for the expansion of God's kingdom.
this statement is too much abuse

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 01:10:04 PM »
this statement is too much abuse

Can you please explain this bro?

Offline shinkenshinobu

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 02:18:17 PM »
yeah stilljey, please do enlighten us with that remark.

Offline abusound

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »
Mga Brod, peace tayong lahat. Wag tayong magtalo talo dahil hindi magandang testimony ito sa mga di pa natin naaabot para ay Kristo.

paumanhin ang aking hinihingi kung nagulo ko ang thread na to. ang sa akin ay isang obserbasyon lamang. I am just sharing my views.

Please don't get me wrong. My job requires me to be at the very forefront of Audio technology. That's my JOB. My purpose is quite different. It's to be HIS witness. To go and preach his word. You see for me, the directive to "go" connotes an action to move outside the confines of the church building. And that was what the disciples did. They went out and proclaimed the Good News of Salvation. Outside. Without any Amplifiers, without any microphones. And yet, the Bible counted the souls to be in the thousands. So again, my personal view is that if you are really following the Great Commission, there is no actual need to spend so much on the so called "Good things". Since you are out there proclaiming God's word.

I guess I already have the experience from my travels to say that we should not obsess so much in these things. I have seen how technology savvy Lakewood and Hillsong is. And how not so tech savvy Brooklyn Tabernacle is. And yet, in actuality, I can definitely say that they do sound much the same. I like Carol Cymbala's testimony. Carol Cymbala was Brooklyn Tabernacle's musical director. And yet, she admits, she cannot even read sheet music. Of course she already learned it over the years, but what more enhancements do you need for the perfect hearing that God has given you?

With regards to expanding God's Kingdom. Only God can do that. We are just empty jars for Him to use. That's how God likes to see us. Plain and simple like an earthen jar. No enhancements.

Pasensya na ulit kung napahaba. Please wag tayo magtalo talo. Magkakapatid tayo. bahagi ng iisang katawan. peace tayo mga tol.

Cheers.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:13:29 PM by abusound »

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 01:18:12 AM »
OT lang, hi Kuya Abu, hehehe.

Offline tackielarla

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 01:42:21 AM »
FWIW, mas mahal pa rin ang original Temple (with all the exotic wood, stones, and jewels) compared to today's mega-church sound setups. Nothing but the best for the Lord. :lol:

I am pissed at those people who would say that they are "blessed" because the worship team sounded great. That's pure bull!

Ang harsh mo naman. Galing pa naman from above ang blessings. The music team was just being a channel of that blessing. :roll:
These aren't the droids you're looking for...

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2008, 03:01:22 AM »
Mga Brod, peace tayong lahat. Wag tayong magtalo talo dahil hindi magandang testimony ito sa mga di pa natin naaabot para ay Kristo.

paumanhin ang aking hinihingi kung nagulo ko ang thread na to. ang sa akin ay isang obserbasyon lamang. I am just sharing my views.

Please don't get me wrong. My job requires me to be at the very forefront of Audio technology. That's my JOB. My purpose is quite different. It's to be HIS witness. To go and preach his word. You see for me, the directive to "go" connotes an action to move outside the confines of the church building. And that was what the disciples did. They went out and proclaimed the Good News of Salvation. Outside. Without any Amplifiers, without any microphones. And yet, the Bible counted the souls to be in the thousands. So again, my personal view is that if you are really following the Great Commission, there is no actual need to spend so much on the so called "Good things". Since you are out there proclaiming God's word.

I guess I already have the experience from my travels to say that we should not obsess so much in these things. I have seen how technology savvy Lakewood and Hillsong is. And how not so tech savvy Brooklyn Tabernacle is. And yet, in actuality, I can definitely say that they do sound much the same. I like Carol Cymbala's testimony. Carol Cymbala was Brooklyn Tabernacle's musical director. And yet, she admits, she cannot even read sheet music. Of course she already learned it over the years, but what more enhancements do you need for the perfect hearing that God has given you?

With regards to expanding God's Kingdom. Only God can do that. We are just empty jars for Him to use. That's how God likes to see us. Plain and simple like an earthen jar. No enhancements.

Pasensya na ulit kung napahaba. Please wag tayo magtalo talo. Magkakapatid tayo. bahagi ng iisang katawan. peace tayo mga tol.

Cheers.

Your point is very valid bro abusound. I am a church leader, fyi. I am not arguing with your point because they are facts. What I've been trying to explain to you is this: you are right but your impression on us is wrong. Enhancement also talks about good maintenance and durability -- it can even be NOT a fashion statement. Are you saying that you are serving your church but you're not or will not use the talent that God has given you (Audio technology) to help enhance your church's sound system?

I have cell groups bro. We reach out others that don't know God yet. We go out and preach His word -- no amplifiers. We also observe a, somehow, new system (NOT doctrine) of reaching out which is the G-12 vision. We build cell churches. We don't just build; we maintain it, we equip the believers and at the same time develop their relationship with the Lord throught the work of the Holy Spirit -- NO AMPLIFIERS.

At church, as it is getting bigger, we'd been having trouble with our sound system. we came to a point wherein we needed to up our volume to make sure the people at the back heard us. You know, Jesus did not need any amplification when he preached to 5k men. To those who wonder how'd that happen, well he is GOD. He even fed those people just by 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes! To those who are into scientific studies, well it was easy for Him to speak to them because He was on a mountain. His voice would just echo and eveyone woud hear Him. Another factor to consider is the fact that those people were so eager to listen to Him that I'm sure they would not want to talk to anyone while Jesus was speaking. They were silent. Also, while Jesus was preaching, there were no motorcycles, tricycles, jeeps, trucks, BIG trucks and other running machines that passed by them.

At present, this is no longer a usual scenario. if we don't amplify our sound, there are noise variables to consider. if we don't buy those heavy duty amps and speakers, we spend more in having them fixed because of overload or worst the system gets barbecued. Cheap mics distort our voice and become irritants to distant listeners (although Behringer and some China mics are exceptional :)).

you see bro, this is not about "luho", excuse me. I have personally invested in our church's sound system because our church, without amplified sound, could not accomodate big crowds any longer. Our amplifiers have burned down a lot of speakers already. Our amplifiers were being fixed almost every month because we always maxed out its power -- people at the back complained they could not hear our pastor.

What choice did we have? Spend on not so expensive gear and end up spending the same in maintenance? Or not use any amplification still and let the pastor bust his throat shouting? or spend on some quality system that has low maintenence (sometimes lasts 5 years bago masira so less gastos)? We chose the latter bro.

See? We are in the same position and still have the same purpose. We share the same Great Commision.

I'm happy to hear about Brooklyn Tabernacle; they must have a very good sound tech kaya they're able to maintain their sound well kahit hindi kasing ganda gamit nila sa Hillsong. Back in reality, we don't have tech at church (not all churches have it). We depend on the durability of our gear to keep us amplifying our sound.

)Just a thought, siguro kung mapapaunlakan mo kami we could use your talent in fixing our sound system for free. :-D)

Again, your point is correct but please understand that what we are doing is not in violation of any of the commandments nor of the great commission of God.

Unlike you, we are not using Pro Audio systems for a living. we are using it to enhance our church sound so that when it is AMPLIFIED, as it is trying to reach the ears of those from afar, we could SUSTAIN the sound and ENHANCE it so that the same natural sound will they hear from their end - without having our system barbecued and laterally spend a lot for repairs.

Lastly, AMEN to what you said although in our intentions it was undeserved, it was uncalled-for. Ang iyong obserbasyon ay napakababaw para gamitin sa panghuhusga.

As your brother in Christ, dying with Him everyday, you've hurt my feelings BUT I still love you. As a fellow man I respect you.

God bless you.

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2008, 03:14:39 AM »

bro musta MT?

Offline abusound

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2008, 08:35:02 AM »

Musta din bro? may mga originals na ba kayo ulit na pwede nang i-record?

Offline in_the_tent

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2008, 09:13:08 AM »
back to regular programing.:)
"The Lord is my Song.."

Offline wat_see_not

Re: Showtime: Church Sound System
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2008, 10:14:23 AM »

Sir wat_see_not! Sa amin din wala masyadong brand pero "pwede" na. Daichi is the game! hehehe!

Post nyo na mga church rigs nyo guys! Share din tayo ng ideas para mas mapaganda church sound natin. Ideas muna share natin tapos eventually share na rin ng gamit. hehehehe!

God bless!

yes sir.. pinagiipunan pa namin ung mga iuupgrade namin..hehe.. usually ang ginagamit namin ay ung mga personal namin na gamit para mas maganda ang pagtugtog..  :-)  nakukuha din naman ng maganda eh.. nasa musikero narin naman na un eh..nagagawin din namin ng paraan.. :wink:

anyway, Godbless us mga kapatid..  :-)

He calls me friend
http://www.youtube.com/user/dondinoy (if you have time)

Offline wat_see_not

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »

oh. nice, fellow alliance! yan po yung kay pastor erese, right?

yup yup.. kay pastor erese po kami.. hehehe..small world ah.. kayo po?? alliance pala po kayo.. hehehe..  :lol:
He calls me friend

Offline shinkenshinobu

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2008, 08:18:21 PM »
yup yup.. kay pastor erese po kami.. hehehe..small world ah.. kayo po?? alliance pala po kayo.. hehehe..  :lol:

nice to see fellow alliance peeps around here  :-D

guys, baka meron dyan interesado sa drum mics ko.  :-D
the quality is very much superb for its affordable price. pwede nyo pa i-test yun if you want to hear it for yourself.  :wink:

Offline cumbersome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 06:06:44 PM »

6While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of a man known as Simon the Leper, 7a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

8When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. "Why this waste?" they asked. 9"This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor."

10Aware of this, Jesus said to them, "Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me. 12When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. 13I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her."

-Matthew 26:6-13

The body of Christ composed of the Christian churches of the world are called to do different things, much like a real body, where eyes are for seeing, the mouth for speaking and so forth. Often, the Lord will call us to serve in an area which is close to our hearts, and He provides accordingly in terms of gifts and resources. Some of us are in the music ministry, some are in missions, some in outreach programs to help the poor and the unreached, some in counseling, others in interceding. If parts of the body try to do the same thing, for example, the hands and the face trying to do what the feet are doing, what will happen to the body? If everyone ignored the sheer practicality of even a decent sound system and just gave everything to the poor, what will happen to the worship, to preaching? It's important for us to realize what we are called to do in the body. I think you have a heart for the poor, for helping kids go to school, so maybe, this is your assignment from God. Others may have similar or entirely different tasks set by God.

If Jesus was with me, i wouldn't need a sound system either! Hehehe. Moses had God who generously provided thunder, lightning, pillars of cloud or fire, and splitting of seas where needed. I'm personally convinced that these are more impressive than a shiny new mixer and wireless microphones. These people of old obeyed God, and thus achieved great results. I trust that Christians who were led to invest in a good sound system so that the magnificence of the worship of God can be ushered in did so in obedience. Now, if they were told to give the money to the poor, and yet spent it on a bunch of amps and instruments, then they will answer to God when the day of judgment comes. But that's between them and God. I can only work and comment of my own obedience (which needs tons of improvement by the way, hehe). It's important to consider, too, that a new guitar hardly tells the story of a church. I've seen churches that buy topnotch sound equipment, but spend waaaay more for missions or for helping the poor.
     It's important for brothers to rebuke that which requires rebuke, and you have raised very important points. And certainly, somewhere out there are Christians who are guilty of the things that have been mentioned, but there are also those who are simply obeying the leading of the Spirit. If we are cautioned against judging the guilty, how much more for judging the righteous? Just a thought to ponder. And may i suggest that the threadstarter at least change the title of the thread? Showing off and church in the same sentence seems rather, mm, contradictory. Hehe. God bless everyone. :)

Offline wat_see_not

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »
you know guys spending lots of money for music/sound system for the church is okay.. its a ministry.. not just a ministry, we're doing it for our Lord.. the other issue about "there are other people who needs more money" is for the other ministry.. i believe that in the church.. there are many ministries.. i guess that issue will fall on the ministry that works w/ charity or reaching out the other people..

just giving out my 2 cents..  :-D peace..
He calls me friend

Offline abusound

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »
This will be my last post for this thread so please do bear with me... again.

I never thought that the posts that I made would usher in such controversy among us. What I've written from my previous posts are purely MY OBSERVATION and PERSONAL OPINION based on experience. Never did I judge anyone because one, I don't know you guys, and two, I am in no position to pass out judgement.

For those who thought that I was being judgmental, why did you think that I was? Was it because the points that I've been making are true? Or was it because I was able to drive the nail too deep that it hurts?

For those who saw that some of the points that I made were true, what are WE going to do about it? Are WE planning OUR next moves? Or will WE just accept the way things are?

Again, we can discuss everything here ad infinitum. We can write our reasons for almost everything and have Biblical verses support our stand. We can say that we do this and that for worship, but didn't Daniel worshipped GOD alone? Didn't Jesus asked us to pray inside our closets? Is not prayer a form of worship?

How many of US can truly say that after a lively P & W, WE are truly "blessed" and not just experiencing an emotional high? If WE are truly blessed, should it not manifest from us? Didn't Jabez prayed for blessing so that he can pass out the blessing to others?

As far as being a body, the eyes can see what the ears can hear and what the hands can touch. That's doing different things but focusing on one object. Now, having that premise, why should one church ministry have to handle their own thing and leave the other ministry on their own? Is that the way it should be? Aren't we supposed to share each others burden?

I don't know guys, this is just a simple topic and yet, we can find points in all places and argue at all fronts. No wonder Mahatma Gandhi said that "I could have been a Christian if not for the Christians."

Cheers brothers. See you all in other threads.

Mario Abu
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 11:58:47 PM by abusound »

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2008, 09:30:48 AM »
One does not have to quote from the Bible to justify gear lust.

Stay on topic, people! This is NOT the Anything Goes forums.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2008, 11:02:32 AM »
Sir KitC is right. Sorry sir.

Guys, kindly remove your comments that has nothing to do with the topic.

I'll start with mine.

Thank you.

Offline markyulo

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2008, 06:14:04 PM »
Probably the biggest variable and the most important factor in the success or failure of any Sound System is how the system is operated. Even the most perfectly designed system can be rendered useless if the engineer operates incorrectly.  By: Charles R. Boner May 1973 45th AES Convention

its is not on the equipment itself but on the operator's capabilities, is he trained enough to operate?

did he knows about basic electronics?

did he knows the TECHNICAL FUNDAMENTALS OF AUDIO?
PRACTICAL OPERATING TECHNIQUES?

did he knows what are the guidelines how to choose proper audio equipement for their church?

is the audio system has been designed professionally or designed by a professional audio consultant?

becuase the money that we use to buy audio equipment is GOD'S money, we need to know the factors to consider in choosing the RIGHT equipment for our church.

That's why AUDIO SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO EDUCATE CHRISTIANS.

Live Sound Reinforcement Training for House of Worship Applications on Sep 13, '08 09:00am

Location:      Christ Centered Baptist Church, Bureau of Jail and Management Building (on top of Metrobank), near Ramos Hospital, Mindanao Avenue,Bahay Toro, Project 8, Quezon City

Hands on Audio Training for worship team members and church sound technicians.

Topics :

9:00  AM  - 10:00 AM : Purpose of Sound System

10:00 AM - 12:00 NN : Technical Fundamentals of Audio

12:45 PM -  2:45 PM  : Practical Operating Techniques (HANDS ON)

3:00 PM -  4:00 PM   : Job description and Characteristics of a Good Sound technician

for interested and details pls do contact us at 920 4103 / 09204652916 / 0915 2761902 or email us at lotabyulo@yahoo.com

P 700.00/person inclusive of training certificate and hand outs.

early bird 10% discount for registrants until September 11, 2008

Deposit to:
Banco de Oro
Account Name : Mark Anthony L.Yulo Audio Solutions
Account Number : 4268007402
Fax the deposit slip to avail the discount

We give Solutions and Answers to your Questions, we visit churches and make an assesment for free!!

we help churches (small to large churches) with adequate knowledge and appropriate equipment in sound management and reinforcement.

Most of our staff are CHRISTIAN Engineers, Communication Graduates, Experience Technicians in the Field not just on the paper but doing hands on projects.

We conduct Hands on training not just " seminars" only for churches.

We use pro audio equipment during the session not just Powerpoint presentations.

mark anthony yulo
audio solutions
(christian company)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 12:39:10 AM by markyulo »
Audio Solutions (engineering & design)
http://audiosolutions.weebly.com
920 4103 / 0922-600-3174