hulika

Author Topic: Scalarizer Thread - Part II - Soundclips of the Epi SG test on page 60  (Read 277955 times)

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Scalarizer Thread - Part II - Soundclips of the Epi SG test on page 60
« Reply #1625 on: March 27, 2012, 11:45:55 AM »
sorry, do you mean "chi" as in feng shui chi?

maxi, or maybe tai chi ...
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1626 on: March 27, 2012, 04:00:38 PM »
maxi, or maybe tai chi ...

or as in

Getting hungry just thinking about it...
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1627 on: March 28, 2012, 12:32:41 AM »
sorry, do you mean "chi" as in feng shui chi?

Yes it's "chi" as in Feng shui, as in prana, as in life force. I did not invent the devices that transmute other energy forms into chi, I merely was one of those who reverse-engineered the original device(s). The inventor of the orgone matrix material is a guy named Dr. Karl Hans Welz. Google him na lang.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline iyzburg

« Reply #1628 on: March 28, 2012, 09:35:52 AM »
Sir BAMF, you still ship your scalarizers? I mean, kahit dito ako Baguio-Benguet Area for just one or two pieces?
Deut 11:13 ...love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul...

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1629 on: March 28, 2012, 12:16:48 PM »
Sir BAMF, you still ship your scalarizers? I mean, kahit dito ako Baguio-Benguet Area for just one or two pieces?

Yes I can do that. But only for yung in-stock. Wag nyo muna akong hanapan ng hydrocore at organicore. Everytime we make a batch of 10 pieces nauubos agad. Busy lang kami with other projects "hobby time" lang scalarizers for us. Crystalcore and Metalcore na lang ang in-stock right now.

Offline ryan_seacrest

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #1630 on: March 30, 2012, 10:00:38 PM »
Maybe it's about time I came clean with the scalarizer. I tried to separate this from the rest of the stuff that is in its vein. Metaphysics kasi is not for everyone and I know I will hit with ridicule very quickly had I come out in the open on the onset.

But here it is. The scalarizers' technology, while it truly does have scalar coils, does not draw from the current Physical Sciences.

www.metamind.biz/scalarizer

Disclaimer: This is in no way a comment on the efficacy of the scalarizer (I don't claim to know whether it works or not and lots of people on here seem to be happy with it so I will leave it at that).

I apologize if this is out of line but I find it slightly offensive, intellectually, that you insist on the explanation that "does not draw from the current Physical Sciences". In the aforementioned "epoxied circuit" thread, RG Keen (who you called your "music electronics idol") implored you to consider more conventional explanations but those calls fell on deaf ears. It seems to me you've fallen into the confirmation bias trap and have forgotten that the scientific method requires tests that attempt to disprove (rather than confirm) your hypothesis. 

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1631 on: April 03, 2012, 11:59:46 AM »
Disclaimer: This is in no way a comment on the efficacy of the scalarizer (I don't claim to know whether it works or not and lots of people on here seem to be happy with it so I will leave it at that).

I apologize if this is out of line but I find it slightly offensive, intellectually, that you insist on the explanation that "does not draw from the current Physical Sciences". In the aforementioned "epoxied circuit" thread, RG Keen (who you called your "music electronics idol") implored you to consider more conventional explanations but those calls fell on deaf ears. It seems to me you've fallen into the confirmation bias trap and have forgotten that the scientific method requires tests that attempt to disprove (rather than confirm) your hypothesis.

It's not at all offensive Ryan. Scalar waves, while not yet in the mainstream of science because their existence seems to belie the currently accepted Maxwells equations, is still closer to "Physical Science" and there have been replicated experiments that prove their existence. Kindly go to jlnlabs.com and google "AVISO EV". You may also take a look at Tom Beardens site www.cheniere.org.

I won't belabor the point tho, my energies are best expended elsewhere in the field such as trying to replicate for myself Aviso's implementation of the MEG device. I still somewhat cannot believe it until I've seen and done it for myself. But I'm hopeful.

I'll just start and end this by saying that I set out to see what a chi generation device will do for guitar. It was a long shot but it paid off and the tens (or is it hundreds by now) of testimonials on this thread and the previous one will show. I had a theory, implemented it, it worked. It could still be some joke of fate that my theory was flawed but I hit upon a happy accident and the true cause is still unexplained, yes I consider that to still be within the realm of possibility.

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1632 on: May 23, 2012, 02:12:32 AM »
Sir Jobet! I don't know if you still remember me but you installed two scallarizers on my Ibanez Jem555 a couple of years ago...can u help me recognize what type of scalarizers i have?...

Here's a pic of the Scalarizers that i have
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 02:17:04 AM by j3yps »

Offline accento24

« Reply #1633 on: May 23, 2012, 09:20:45 AM »
Sir Jobet! I don't know if you still remember me but you installed two scallarizers on my Ibanez Jem555 a couple of years ago...can u help me recognize what type of scalarizers i have?...

Here's a pic of the Scalarizers that i have

the brown one is organicore and the green one is metalcore   :)

Offline dyugs666

« Reply #1634 on: September 12, 2012, 03:40:46 AM »
It's not at all offensive Ryan. Scalar waves, while not yet in the mainstream of science because their existence seems to belie the currently accepted Maxwells equations, is still closer to "Physical Science" and there have been replicated experiments that prove their existence. Kindly go to jlnlabs.com and google "AVISO EV". You may also take a look at Tom Beardens site www.cheniere.org.

I won't belabor the point tho, my energies are best expended elsewhere in the field such as trying to replicate for myself Aviso's implementation of the MEG device. I still somewhat cannot believe it until I've seen and done it for myself. But I'm hopeful.

I'll just start and end this by saying that I set out to see what a chi generation device will do for guitar. It was a long shot but it paid off and the tens (or is it hundreds by now) of testimonials on this thread and the previous one will show. I had a theory, implemented it, it worked. It could still be some joke of fate that my theory was flawed but I hit upon a happy accident and the true cause is still unexplained, yes I consider that to still be within the realm of possibility.

Not everything can be explained by science. In fact, it is arrogant to think that everything can be explained by our current science. Ghosts and other paranormal stuff cannot be explained by science, and yet are widely accepted by normal people. God cannot be scientifically proven, and yet He still "exists".
Our science is far from perfect. Noong bata ako, planet ang Pluto. Bakit ngayon, moon na lang siya? Hindi ibig sabihin na kapag hindi ma-explain ngayon, never nang mae-explain yan.
If you don't believe that the scalarizer works, eh di huwag kang bumili! Ganun lang ka-simple yun! :)
@jugsjugsjugs on Twitter and Instagram

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1635 on: September 16, 2012, 09:55:28 AM »

Not everything can be explained by science. In fact, it is arrogant to think that everything can be explained by our current science. Ghosts and other paranormal stuff cannot be explained by science, and yet are widely accepted by normal people. God cannot be scientifically proven, and yet He still "exists".
Our science is far from perfect. Noong bata ako, planet ang Pluto. Bakit ngayon, moon na lang siya? Hindi ibig sabihin na kapag hindi ma-explain ngayon, never nang mae-explain yan.
If you don't believe that the scalarizer works, eh di huwag kang bumili! Ganun lang ka-simple yun! :)
:-) :-) :-)
i fully agree

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1636 on: September 16, 2012, 07:57:09 PM »
My 'chi' is in my guitar wood:)

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1637 on: September 17, 2012, 01:19:29 AM »
My 'chi' is in my guitar wood:)

Actually Alex, that's so true. That's why certain woods like Brazilian Rosewood sound better on a fingerboard than say, Indian Rosewood. The chi of the place where the wood is from is embedded in it.

The scalarizer was meant for cheaper guitars with less quality and poorer wood origin to help "compensate".

Of course this is all still just a theory which I've shared with only a very few select guys. Some guys who are "sensitive" to chi actually feel energized while playing scalarized guitars. That's when I have to spill the beans...I can't hide the fact that a scalarized guitar "glows" to someone with his 3rd eye open.

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1638 on: September 17, 2012, 04:33:43 AM »
whoa.

chi? third eye? wow. thread just got pushed to the twilight zone.

why not just buy a new pickup or just wait and buy a better guitar? why choose a band aid solution that is best explained by...er...chi? 

If you sell me a product like this with how you currently explain it, then I'd see no difference with your "scalarizers" and those magnetic sports bracelets.   

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1639 on: September 17, 2012, 06:36:26 AM »
Actually Alex, that's so true. That's why certain woods like Brazilian Rosewood sound better on a fingerboard than say, Indian Rosewood. The chi of the place where the wood is from is embedded in it.

The scalarizer was meant for cheaper guitars with less quality and poorer wood origin to help "compensate".

Of course this is all still just a theory which I've shared with only a very few select guys. Some guys who are "sensitive" to chi actually feel energized while playing scalarized guitars. That's when I have to spill the beans...I can't hide the fact that a scalarized guitar "glows" to someone with his 3rd eye open.

To a certain extent, when you cannot explain why one guitar sounds better in terms of timbre and character than another given the same specifications and features  -- that for me is some form of chi or life energy.  As to why its so inconsistent -- hard to replicate -- and hard to capture is what I would call magical.  But other than that, its something I cannot claim to be able to build into anything. :)

Offline AnalogKiD

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1640 on: September 17, 2012, 09:57:07 AM »
whoa.

why not just buy a new pickup or just wait and buy a better guitar? why choose a band aid solution that is best explained by...er...chi? 

If you sell me a product like this with how you currently explain it, then I'd see no difference with your "scalarizers" and those magnetic sports bracelets.

+1

kung ganyan lang din naman dun na ako sa magnetic bracelets mas gusto ko yung "feeling" na magaling ako tumugtog kesa "feeling" na maganda tone ko..
Shut up! We know you can play!

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1641 on: September 17, 2012, 10:50:30 AM »
whoa.

And this is why I didn't spill the beans early on. But hey, I posted that to actually kill this scalarizer thread. Don't worry, I'm not making those any more. I have better things to with my time now :-D

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1642 on: September 17, 2012, 10:58:17 AM »
whoa.

[/quote

Bolt Thrower, friend me on FB. I'll run an experiment with you (in real time) to show the dynamics of chi transfer as it applies to guitars. :-D

By the way, let me guys invite you to a symposium on October 18-19 entitled "Liwanag at Misteryo" at the NCCA Auditorium in Intramuros. I'm the last speaker and will be teaching the dynamics of chi.  Skeptics are welcome. I'll be teaching it through the eyes of an Engineer.

https://www.facebook.com/events/497642846931561/

Offline accento24

« Reply #1643 on: September 17, 2012, 05:51:49 PM »
whoa.

[/quote

Bolt Thrower, friend me on FB. I'll run an experiment with you (in real time) to show the dynamics of chi transfer as it applies to guitars. :-D

By the way, let me guys invite you to a symposium on October 18-19 entitled "Liwanag at Misteryo" at the NCCA Auditorium in Intramuros. I'm the last speaker and will be teaching the dynamics of chi.  Skeptics are welcome. I'll be teaching it through the eyes of an Engineer.

https://www.facebook.com/events/497642846931561/
Go sir Jobet!  :)

Offline emil_murillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1644 on: September 17, 2012, 06:09:09 PM »
kuddos jobet! 

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1645 on: September 17, 2012, 06:39:51 PM »
esoteric technology pala ito  :-o

more power TS  :)
'one never fails until he quits trying'

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1646 on: September 17, 2012, 07:45:41 PM »
if its chi, does it have effect on digital thingys? i remember having installed one on my old zoom g2.1u
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1647 on: September 17, 2012, 09:28:32 PM »
if its chi, does it have effect on digital thingys? i remember having installed one on my old zoom g2.1u

It does. But in my experience, it's effect on electronics is not as profound or noticeable than if it's installed on a guitar. That's why I stopped recommending it on analog effects.

On digital effects tho, it seems to smooth out the digital hum and harshness. Again, not all my experiments there were a success. I had absolutely no acceptable results with a Behringer uhhmmm...whats the model name of that blue thing ? But on a zoom G2...yummm.

@emil: thanks man.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:30:41 PM by BAMF »

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1648 on: September 18, 2012, 11:35:51 AM »
Buhay nanaman pala itong issue na ito. I remember Arie showed me a couple of gutted ones.

Anyway, if everyone seems happy about them then no dramas.
#DigitalHiyaw

Offline rolexm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1649 on: September 18, 2012, 01:11:48 PM »
Hi sir Bamf! How can I get in touch with you? I got some questions regarding one of your previous builds. Thanks!