hulika

Author Topic: WHat pickups are the best for you??  (Read 4465 times)

Offline greasykid

• Philmusicus Addictus
WHat pickups are the best for you??
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2006, 08:13:18 PM »
Well, if you browse thru the 2 sites given above, only Bill Lawrence USA claims to be the OEM for Dimebag's and Nuno's guitars.  Mas convenient pang orderin dahil marami silang authorized online dealers na tatanggap ng foreign credit cards so the choice was easy.  

Bill and Becky only accept Paypal, credit cards thru Paypal, and Western Union kung tama alala ko.  E alam niyo naman Paypal galit sa Pinas tapos extra $14 to send money thru Western Union so, again, the choice was easy.

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2006, 08:48:43 PM »
Well, if you browse thru the 2 sites given above, only Bill Lawrence USA claims to be the OEM for Dimebag's and Nuno's guitars. Mas convenient pang orderin dahil marami silang authorized online dealers na tatanggap ng foreign credit cards so the choice was easy.

Yes, that's true. But I was talking about the main guitars Nuno and Dimebag actually used. (I'm not entirely sure with Nuno, though).

On the other hand, as tasteless as it may seem, EZ Wajcman does have the right to photoshop his likeness beside the original lightning bolt Dean ML made famous by Dimebag because EZ and Bill were still partners during the time the actual L500-L on that guitar was built (1981, I believe).

From what I've read, Washburn, for a short time, installed the real deal BL's on the N4's. Then shifted to the BL USA's some time in the mid-90's.  Yung Dime series, BL USA na from the start before shifting to the Seymour Duncan Dimebuckers.

Bill and Becky only accepts Paypal, credit cards thru Paypal, and Western Union kung tama alala ko.

Yes, that's right. Extremely difficult and takes a very long time to complete a transaction.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline namida

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2006, 08:54:08 PM »
I play a tele with stock pu's (whatever  that means now) its been really great but I'd like to hear a tele loaded with joe barden's.
"Ano man ang iyong ginagawa sa iyong kapatid, ay siya ring ginagawa mo sa akin" --Yano

Home Recordings ->> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=480230  My Band ->>

Offline greasykid

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »
Kwento mo naman ordeal mo Sir Al, interested ako sa ibang Internet order strories.  PM mo na lang kung ayaw mong mabasa nila.  Hehehe.

Walanghiyang Photoshopped picture yan, muntik na akong hindi bumili.  May paturo-turo pa sa gitara.  Hehehehe.

Pero parang Fender at G&L yan e.  Dun pa rin ako sa Fender although Leo's with G&L.

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2006, 09:44:28 PM »
heheheh. na exaggerate ko yata ng kaunti. it wasn't that bad. anyway, na PM ko na sa iyo yung ibang details. baka ma bore yung iba sa kuwento e. hehehe.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »
Quote from: CARABAO
anong tunog nung '59? hmmmm

pare, tunog kahoy sya pag nasa neck.. its way better than paf pro 8)
ahhh.. cege pa koya! agoy!

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2006, 02:12:17 AM »
Quote from: Al_Librero
heheheh. na exaggerate ko yata ng kaunti. it wasn't that bad. anyway, na PM ko na sa iyo yung ibang details. baka ma bore yung iba sa kuwento e. hehehe.

sir al, dating gawi tyo knla mang jun! lapit nanaman ako lumayas! 8)
ahhh.. cege pa koya! agoy!

Offline SDMF

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2006, 08:09:25 AM »
Quote from: oasgomez
Bareknuckles because they have a lifetime warranty and are the best sounding pickups I have heard to date.

Plus he has so many choices and Tim has excellent customer service.

Si Tim din ung may mga astig na soundclips dun dba?

mukang okay ung miracle man pu nuh? have you tried that?
Guitars:Guild S-100, G&L Climax
Amp:Mesa Boogie RA-100, Rivera KTre Reverb 120W head, , Rivera K412t cab, Marshall JCM1C 50th Anniversary

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2006, 08:32:53 AM »
I'm afraid greasykid didn't get the real deal, though. But if it'll sound good for him, it shouldn't matter.

+1 :mrgreen:

my vote goes to the SD Antiquity ('buckers and tele set).

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2006, 10:06:51 AM »
Quote from: nathanmanansala
I'm afraid greasykid didn't get the real deal, though. But if it'll sound good for him, it shouldn't matter.

+1 :mrgreen:

my vote goes to the SD Antiquity ('buckers and tele set).

ehem.... sama mo na Antiquity strat set (Texas Hot)

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »
nag email ako kila becky.. siguro mga 2 months ago..

wala parin reply..

al, mayroon ba silang stocks ng mga pick ups ?? kasi kung paypal gagamtin mo i assume mas mabilis yung service.. kumpara sa email. parang online ka bumili. i have this feeling kasi na by order sila kumuha, wala sila talagang stock.

:?:  :?:
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing