hulika

Author Topic: Sound Essentials at SM-The Block  (Read 8251 times)

Offline mrslow96

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Sound Essentials at SM-The Block
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2010, 02:19:57 PM »
wow

Offline yeyeh

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 02:06:22 AM »
maayos kausap at mababait walang ere,1 oras kami dun ni ibanezman,nagdala kami ng amp at strat..tinesting namin lahat nung george l cables laban sa lava ni ibanezman,at ayun ang natripan ko yung blue gold tip!mismo!ang mahal aray!!hinde nanaman makatulog tuloy..

sila pa pala mismo nagpapait ng cable sa amp ko sa loob ng 30 minuto walang reklamo,utos kami ng utos para kaming mga hari,ang babait,next time na balik ko dun may pa merienda yung 2 yung sakin !

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 02:41:44 AM »
I forgot to get the saleman's name.. but he is the best salesman I've EVER encountered. He explained pretty much everything I looked at (without me asking). Good stuff at that store. Nakakatempt yung George L's. Hehe.

That's probably Allan.

Great guy. Very accommodating. Kudos to him.
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline ichieban

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 08:32:13 AM »
Hello guitar peeps! Just want to share with you this new store that I found. I'm not sure if it's a new store at SM The Block (but probably it is), but I've only noticed the store recently (or baka masyado na akong naglalagi sa office, hehehe).

They've got great accessories, and DR strings being one of them. They have coated strings for bass, electric and acoustic guitars.

This is my first time to use DR strings and all I can say is it's an eye candy :-) I bought strings for acoustics gauge 10 and 11 (comes in Red Devils). I also bought gauge 10 (Black Beauties) for my tele but I haven't installed it yet.

I installed the Red Devils (Gauge 11) in my takamine :-)

Also bought Shubb capo. This one looks solid and should last long.

How much for the acoustic red devils?

Offline LesBol

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »
The Red Devils is around P800 (cannot recall the exact amount though).

The aluminum Shubb is around P1600... again hindi ko na alam eksakto, short term memory hehe. You may ask Allan na lang ulit  :-D

Offline Fret_warrior

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 01:31:05 PM »
question lang sa mga nakapunta na sa SE.... may napansin ba kayong GIG bag dun sa E. gtr? magkano ang price range?

may nakita kasi ako sa website nila, astig ung gigbag na un, ask ko lang kung meron din dun sa SE sa SM.
Col. 2:8 ;
"Take care that no one takes you away by force, through man’s wisdom and deceit, going after the beliefs of men and the theories of the world, and not after Christ"

Offline LesBol

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2010, 01:38:29 PM »
Meron po silang gig bags. Prize range varies depending on the design and materials used. Yung nagustuhan ko around 8K  :-( Kaya sabi ko next time na lang, hehe.

Offline Fret_warrior

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2010, 03:23:30 PM »
8k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-o   awwwwwwwwwww!! mahal pa sa gitara ko hehee.

"Take care that no one takes you away by force, through man’s wisdom and deceit, going after the beliefs of men and the theories of the world, and not after Christ"

Offline wazel45

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »
Hello guitar peeps! Just want to share with you this new store that I found. I'm not sure if it's a new store at SM The Block (but probably it is), but I've only noticed the store recently (or baka masyado na akong naglalagi sa office, hehehe).

They've got great accessories, and DR strings being one of them. They have coated strings for bass, electric and acoustic guitars.

This is my first time to use DR strings and all I can say is it's an eye candy :-) I bought strings for acoustics gauge 10 and 11 (comes in Red Devils). I also bought gauge 10 (Black Beauties) for my tele but I haven't installed it yet.

I installed the Red Devils (Gauge 11) in my takamine :-)

Also bought Shubb capo. This one looks solid and should last long.

Do they have the regular phosphorbronze/ 80/20 acousic DR strings in stock?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 04:13:33 PM by wazel45 »

Offline Fret_warrior

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2010, 11:12:34 PM »
He meant 800 hundred. Pati ako nanlaki mata ko lol!

800 lang ba, kung ganun mura lang pala. :-D mapasyalan nga toh.

Offline ritch_079

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2010, 01:46:08 AM »
i think he meant 8k.. levy's ung brand ng gigbag ata.. heheh
...mababait nga sila dun sa sound essentials, they explain everything and honest sila, tell them what you need, and magrerecomend sila.. i told them wala akong pera, but still insisted on explaining mga products nila, ok lang daw kahit ndi bibili.. hehe

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 12:32:50 PM »
...mababait nga sila dun sa sound essentials, they explain everything and honest sila, tell them what you need, and magrerecomend sila.. i told them wala akong pera, but still insisted on explaining mga products nila, ok lang daw kahit ndi bibili.. hehe

That's how you keep/attract future customers. :wink: And pag wala silang stock ng item na hinahanap mo, they'll inform you as soon as they have it in stock. Sarap tuloy mamili sa Sound Essentials pag may pera. :lol:

The Red Devils is around P800 (cannot recall the exact amount though).

P888 to be exact. Quite easy to remember right? :wink:
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline LesBol

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 02:44:47 PM »

Yes, I meant P8,000.00. Kaya pag-iipunan ko muna ... or tingin ako ibang brand  :-D

Offline LesBol

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 02:47:07 PM »

P888 to be exact. Quite easy to remember right? :wink:

Thanks for reminding me.... kulang lang ako sa omega-3, hehe.

Offline candyapplered

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 05:01:57 PM »
the shubb 12-string capo works well on guitars with flat fretboards, like ibbys... just traded my 12-string acoustic but will be getting a newer one soon.

yeah, allan's the salesguy there, used to be assigned at MOA and i believe the move did well for him since he's from QC too.

Offline gelobeans2004

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2010, 06:51:53 PM »
HEY meron akong ganyang capo ginagamit ko sa classical guitar ko mahal pero sulit indestructable daw yung capo :?
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Offline ingcokevin

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2010, 01:39:27 AM »
love the customer service.

And wala lang naaaliw lang ako pag nakalagay name ko sa computer nila hehehehhe :lol:

Offline paulo0027

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2010, 12:54:11 PM »
love the customer service.

And wala lang naaaliw lang ako pag nakalagay name ko sa computer nila hehehehhe :lol:

hahahahaha..mapuntahan nga yang SE
akala mo
MARIA CLARA yun pala MARIA OZAWA

Offline .Geno.

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2010, 03:52:47 PM »
The guys here are very accommodating.

"Ganito kami sa Sound Essentials, sana ganito rin sa buong music stores sa Pilipinas."

:-D

Offline Filippo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2010, 10:21:02 PM »
Been there a couple of times already. Very friendly staff, you ask them a question they could easily answer it which is really a plus factor. Got 2 george l's kits, levy's leather strap, dr blacks strings, this guitar tool with wrenches cutters (cool to have), fretboard cleaner.

Me planing to get them nut sauce. =)

They have big bends nut sauce????:-o
We're all just caretakers. And some better than others.

Offline ytse_neil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »
ayos to ah.. saan floor xa sa The Block? Makapunta nga...  :-D