hulika

Author Topic: has anyone here tried or heard of the tower 200?  (Read 1297 times)

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
has anyone here tried or heard of the tower 200?
« on: February 18, 2011, 10:26:21 AM »
anyone?i'm thinking of buying one kasi effective daw siya especially if you want to lose weight.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: has anyone here tried or heard of the tower 200?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 01:50:26 PM »
kung losing weight ang dahilan mo, parang hindi yan ang solution. it will help you build and tone muscles and pwedeng makabawas ng konting fats...pero kung beer belly ang usapan, medyo mahirap yan..
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »
kung losing weight ang dahilan mo, parang hindi yan ang solution. it will help you build and tone muscles and pwedeng makabawas ng konting fats...pero kung beer belly ang usapan, medyo mahirap yan..

hehe. well hindi naman ako beer belly since wala naman akong bisyo. i just thought this equipment would be great for toning up and loosing a few pounds. :-)

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 08:08:28 AM »
pede yan kung ganun. but if you want better and effective results. cardio for loosing weight and kung may jailbroken ipod touch ka, download mo yung equipment free workouts sa installous. masakit sa katawan yun pramis.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 08:15:36 AM »
pede yan kung ganun. but if you want better and effective results. cardio for loosing weight and kung may jailbroken ipod touch ka, download mo yung equipment free workouts sa installous. masakit sa katawan yun pramis.

nice. since bibili ako ng ipod touch i'll check that out.  :-)