hulika

Author Topic: is there anyone here who makes snake cables???!!!  (Read 1398 times)

Offline xboughtbybloodx

is there anyone here who makes snake cables???!!!
« on: July 31, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »
if there is i would really want to have one made...10 inputs

reycantong

Re: is there anyone here who makes snake cables???!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 09:24:46 PM »

try audiophile

Offline xboughtbybloodx

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 10:53:31 AM »
i was asking if there was anyone who MAKES snake cables,if i wanted to buy one then i would have naturally thought of going to audiophile or any other music store out there.but thanks anyway....

Offline nolit

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 11:44:32 AM »
I think they do make them. They do audiocables as well but you have to buy the materials to use from them. That is what rey meant.

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 12:14:38 PM »

Audiophile customizes and assembles snake cable sets. Please call up 588-0917 or 588-0921. You may call up the other branches also.

:-)
The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty

LouieAzcona

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »
i was asking if there was anyone who MAKES snake cables,if i wanted to buy one then i would have naturally thought of going to audiophile or any other music store out there.but thanks anyway....

no one here thinks you're stupid. ok? so please, try to be a little less obnoxious when you reply. Besides, he said "try audiophile" he did not say "buy one in audiophile", he might have meant "try asking audiophile if they make snake cables." its you who lacks information. When you need some help, it pays to be nice and prudent.

Offline xboughtbybloodx

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »
no one here thinks you're stupid. ok? so please, try to be a little less obnoxious when you reply. Besides, he said "try audiophile" he did not say "buy one in audiophile", he might have meant "try asking audiophile if they make snake cables." its you who lacks information. When you need some help, it pays to be nice and prudent.
nice and prudent?like how you replied to this thread?thanks for the lesson in humility..and to rey thanks bro no harm intended..... :wink:

LouieAzcona

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 05:41:11 PM »
nice and prudent?like how you replied to this thread?

No. not like that.
but if you're pissed by what you think is an appropriate reason... why not?
in one way or another, you could actually save other people's dignity by doing that.

"and to rey thanks bro no harm intended....." - see?