hulika

Author Topic: Dave Grohl, is he a possible suspect of Cobain's Death?  (Read 12152 times)

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
Dave Grohl, is he a possible suspect of Cobain's Death?
« on: August 08, 2008, 06:19:12 AM »
If there's a thread like this then..there is..hehe..

Just getting back to the issue because it was kinda bugging when I had a chat with our client from states yesterday...I told her that if Cobain was murdered I would still deny it.  She said that even Dave Grohl admits --passively, like a classic rockstar history repeating itself, stating that Grohl bumped off Cobain to start Foo Fighters. 
    I think it makes sense when she said that a person who wants to kill himself would not tell anyone, he'll just simply do it, no last cry for help or explanation.  I'm still not sure, anything's possible but it's kinda unthinkable if it was a murder or maybe its better to hear that it was suicide because kurt was suicidal.. but maybe some lyrics of Grohl is like an admission of guilt?

"My Hero" by: Foo Fighters

Too alarming now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
Hes ordinary

Dont the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
Hes ordinary

Kudos my hero leaving all the best
You know my hero, the one thats on

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
Hes ordinary
Stop using Jesus as an excuse for being a narrow-minded, bigoted a-hole.

Offline digitalcyco

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Dave Grohl, is he a possible suspect of Cobain's Death?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 06:32:03 AM »

nah i still think its Courtney Love.

:lol:
This is a forum siggy.

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 06:45:28 AM »

maybe dave and courtney planned about it to raise their own bands...ang labo haha...In a concert, Dave Grohl was telling the audience that Nirvana was just his stepping stone..he didn't talk much after Cobain's death...silence is deadly.. :-D

Offline the_godfather

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 07:30:37 AM »
This is one possibility...like the many conspiracy theories of John Lennon's Death. Sabi nila it was the U.S. Government who plotted the assassination because John Lennon is a threat to U.S's so called National Security. Some say it was Yoko Ono. But who knows...let them rest in peace and live in our memories... :-D
You...Soft and Lonely, You...Lost and Lonely, You...Just Like Heaven

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 09:42:50 AM »
This is one possibility...like the many conspiracy theories of John Lennon's Death. Sabi nila it was the U.S. Government who plotted the assassination because John Lennon is a threat to U.S's so called National Security. Some say it was Yoko Ono. But who knows...let them rest in peace and live in our memories... :-D
I can make another thread for that...it started from my favorite goddam book in which I didn't know there was an issue... :-D..
     It's more evident if we're pointing out Dave Grohl, I mean almost every band member who is not the lead singer could always hide some thoughts and plans to show up like.. how 'bout if I start my own band, I can write and sing anyway...maybe there was just an extreme popularity of Cobain that attracted some extreme jealousy I guess..

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 10:22:26 AM »
I can make another thread for that...it started from my favorite goddam book in which I didn't know there was an issue... grin..
     It's more evident if we're pointing out Dave Grohl, I mean almost every band member who is not the lead singer could always hide some thoughts and plans to show up like.. how 'bout if I start my own band, I can write and sing anyway...maybe there was just an extreme popularity of Cobain that attracted some extreme jealousy I guess..

Offline the_godfather

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 10:30:39 AM »
Anong book yun bro? hehe. pero interesting tong thread mo kasi pwede rin talaga gawin yun ni dave grohl tapos may mga hidden messages sa mga lyrics ng songs nya sa foo fighters regarding that plot. haha.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 10:31:41 AM by the_godfather »
You...Soft and Lonely, You...Lost and Lonely, You...Just Like Heaven

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 10:46:30 AM »
i like the first line of yer thread! nyahaahhahaa! :-D

gano ba ka-close si dave at kurt? not that close right? ka-close talaga ni kurt si krist.. so i guess, jealousy?

dave: why do you need to screw every show we have?
kurt: (on drugs)errr..
dave: this is the only band that got me to the limelight! (takes out his chrome 45, points the gun to kurt's head then pulls the trigger.)

Offline mayk_bam

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »
this is non-sense, Dave didn't have to kill Kurt just to start his own band.   :evil:
Ibanez RG530 DX, Korg X50

Offline digitalcyco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 12:41:28 PM »
Here is an interesting read to support what I believe in.

Theories to Kurt Cobain's death

Richard Lee Theory

The first to publicly object to the report of suicide was Seattle public access host Richard Lee. A week after Cobain's death, Lee aired the first episode of an ongoing series covering Cobain's death called Kurt Cobain Was Murdered. Lee claimed several discrepancies in the police reports, including several changes in the nature of the shotgun blast. Lee acquired a video that was taped on April 8 from the tree outside Cobain's garage, showing the scene around Cobain's body, which Lee claimed showed an absence of blood for what was reported as a point-blank shotgun blast to the head. (Several pathology experts have noted that a shotgun blast inside the mouth often results in less blood, unlike a shotgun blast to the head.) Lee's TV series continues to run, but often focuses on general issues regarding the Seattle Police Department.

Suicide Theory

Advocates of the official verdict (death by self-inflicted gunshot wound) cite Cobain's persistent drug addiction, clinical depression, and handwritten suicide note as conclusive proof. Members of Cobain's family have also noted patterns of depression in Kurt and instability before he achieved fame. Cobain himself mentioned that his stomach pains during Nirvana's 1991 European tour were so severe he became suicidal and that taking heroin was "my choice. I said, 'This is the only thing that's saving me from blowing my head off right now.'"

Cobain's cousin, Beverly Cobain, pointed out that there was a family history of suicide. By her account, two of her uncles committed suicide with guns. Beverly also noted a history of mental illness in Kurt, claiming that he was diagnosed as a youth with attention deficit disorder and as an adult with bipolar disorder. Beverly believed that the combination of untreated bipolar disorder and his persistent drug addiction led him to commit suicide.

In Charles Cross' Heavier than Heaven, bandmate Krist Novoselic talked about seeing Cobain in the days before the intervention: "He was really quiet. He was just estranged from all of his relationships. He wasn't connecting with anybody."An offer to buy a nice dinner for Cobain resulted in Novoselic unintentionally driving him to score heroin. "His dealer was right there. He wanted to get [strawberry] up into oblivion. ... He wanted to die, that's what he wanted to do." In his own book, Of Grunge and Government: Let's Fix This Broken Democracy, Novoselic alluded to circumstances of Cobain's death: "Tragically, [Cobain] picked the wrong way to resign from the position he was thrust into."

Tom Grant Theory

The main proponent of the existence of a conspiracy surrounding Cobain's death is Tom Grant, a private investigator employed by Love after Cobain's disappearance from rehab. Grant was still under Love's employ when Cobain's body was found. Grant believes that Cobain's death was a homicide.

There are several key components to Grant's theory.

The heroin in Cobain's bloodstream

Grant cites a figure published in an April 14, 1994, article by the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, purportedly from the official toxicology report, which claimed, "the level of heroin in Cobain's bloodstream was 1.52 milligrams per liter." Grant argues that Cobain could not have injected himself with such a dose and still have been able to pull the trigger.

However, several different studies on heroin use have noted the difficulty in pinpointing the level of heroin that an addict can tolerate. In a 2004 story, Dateline NBC questioned five medical examiners about the figure from the toxicology report. Two of them noted the possibility that Cobain could have built up enough of a tolerance through repeated usage to have been able to pull the trigger himself, while the three others held that the information was inconclusive.

Grant does not believe that Cobain was killed by the heroin dose. He suggests that the heroin was used to incapacitate Cobain before the final shotgun blast was administered by the perpetrator.

The suicide note

While working for Love, Grant was given access to Cobain's suicide note, and used her fax machine to make a photocopy, which has since been widely distributed. After studying the note, Grant believes that it was actually a letter written by Cobain announcing his intent to leave Courtney Love, Seattle, and the music business. Grant believes that the few lines at the very bottom of the note, separate from the rest of it, are the only parts that sound like a suicide note. He believes that those lines are written in a style that varies from the rest of the letter, suggesting that they were written by someone other than Cobain. While the official report on Cobain's death concluded that Cobain wrote the note, Grant claims that the official report does not distinguish the questionable lines from the rest of the note, and simply draws the conclusion across the entire note.

Grant claims to have consulted with handwriting experts who support his assertion. Other experts disagree, however. When Dateline NBC sent a copy of the note to four different handwriting experts, one concluded that the entire note was in Cobain's hand, while the other three said the sample was inconclusive. One expert contacted by the television series Unsolved Mysteries noted the difficulty in drawing a conclusion, given that the note being studied was a photocopy, not the original.

The shotgun

The gun used was a Remington Model 11 20-gauge shotgun, purchased on March 30, 1994, by Cobain's friend Dylan Carlson. Dylan would later tell police that Kurt had asked him to purchase the firearm.

The shotgun was not checked for fingerprints until May 6, 1994. According to the Fingerprint Analysis Report, four cards of latent prints were lifted but contained no legible prints.

The Seattle Police Department's follow-up report states that the shotgun was inverted on Cobain's chest with his left hand wrapped around the barrel. This would put the ejection port of the gun to the right side of Cobain's body. However, the same report states that the spent shot gun shell was found on the left side of the body atop a corduroy jacket.

Courtney Love later donated the shotgun, as well as guns seized from the Cobain residence in mid-March, to Mothers Against Violence.

The police report

Grant also cites circumstantial evidence from the official report. For example, the report claimed that the doors of the greenhouse could not have been locked from the outside, meaning that Cobain would have had to have locked them himself. Grant claims that when he saw the doors for himself, he found that the doors could be locked and pulled shut. Grant also questions the lack of fingerprint evidence connecting Cobain to the key evidence, including the shotgun. Several experts have noted that it is not unheard of for fingerprints to be absent from the weapon used in a suicide. However, Grant notes that the official report claims that Cobain's fingerprints were also absent from the suicide note and the pen that had been poked through it, and yet Cobain was found without gloves on his hands. None of the circumstantial evidence directly points to murder, but Grant believes it supports the larger case.

The Rome incident

After Cobain's death, Love claimed that Cobain's overdose in Rome was a suicide attempt. Love told Rolling Stone's David Fricke, "He took 50 [strawberry] pills. He probably forgot how many he took. But there was a definite suicidal urge, to be gobbling and gobbling and gobbling."

In studying the Rome incident, Halperin and Wallace contacted Dr. Osvaldo Galletta, who treated Cobain after the incident. Galletta contested the claim that the Rome overdose was a suicide attempt, telling Halperin and Wallace, "We can usually tell a suicide attempt. This didn't look like one to me." Galletta also specifically denied Love's claim that fifty Rohypnol pills were removed from Cobain's stomach.

Grant believes that the claim that the Rome incident was a suicide attempt was not made until after Cobain's death. Grant claims that people close to Cobain, including Nirvana's management Gold Mountain, specifically denied the characterization prior to Cobain's death. Grant believes that if Rome had truly been a suicide attempt, Cobain's friends and family would have been told so that they could have watched out for him.

Others have asserted that the claims by Gold Mountain and others were simply efforts to mask what was happening behind the scenes. Lee Ranaldo, guitarist for Sonic Youth, told Rolling Stone, "Rome was only the latest installment of [those around Cobain] keeping a semblance of normalcy for the outside world."

Rosemary Carroll

Grant claims to have spoken to Cobain's attorney, Rosemary Carroll, at her office on April 13, 1994. He says that she pressed him to investigate Cobain's death, and claimed that Cobain was not suicidal. Grant also claims that Cobain had asked her to draw up a will excluding Love because he was planning to file for divorce. Grant claims that this was the motive for Cobain's death. Carroll has not confirmed Grant's allegations or commented publicly on the matter.
Cobain's cause of death is the subject of Nick Broomfield's documentary, Kurt & Courtney. Cobain's cause of death is the subject of Nick Broomfield's documentary, Kurt & Courtney.

Nick Broomfield

Filmmaker Nick Broomfield decided to investigate the theories for himself, and took a film crew to visit a number of people associated with Cobain and Love, including Love's father, Cobain's aunt, and one of the couple's former nannies. Broomfield also spoke to Mentors bandleader El Duce, who claimed that Love had offered him $50,000 to kill Cobain, and passed a polygraph administered by polygraph expert Edward Gelb. Though El Duce claimed that he knew who killed Kurt, he failed to mention a name, and offered no evidence to support his assertion. Broomfield inadvertently captured El Duce's last interview, as he died days later, reportedly hit by a train while drunk.

Broomfield titled the finished documentary Kurt & Courtney, and it was released in 1998. In the end, however, Broomfield felt he hadn't uncovered enough evidence to conclude the existence of a conspiracy. In a 1998 interview, Broomfield summed it up by saying, "I think that he committed suicide. I don't think that there's a smoking gun. And I think there's only one way you can explain a lot of things around his death. Not that he was murdered, but that there was just a lack of caring for him. I just think that Courtney had moved on, and he was expendable."

Ian Halperin and Max Wallace theories

Journalists Ian Halperin and Max Wallace took a similar path and attempted to investigate the conspiracy for themselves. Their initial work, the 1999 book Who Killed Kurt Cobain? drew a similar conclusion to Broomfield's film: while there wasn't enough evidence to prove a conspiracy, there was more than enough to demand that the case be reopened. A notable element of the book included their discussions with Grant, who had taped nearly every conversation that he had undertaken while he was in Love's employ. In particular, Halperin and Wallace insisted that Grant play the tapes of his conversations with Carroll so that they could confirm his story. Over the next several years, Halperin and Wallace collaborated with Grant to write a second book, 2004's Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain.

Contesting the murder theory

Critics dismiss Grant's assertions, noting that the bulk of his evidence is circumstantial in nature and does not specifically confirm that Cobain was murdered. Critics also see Grant as an opportunist, pointing out that he sells "kits" about the alleged conspiracy (called "Case Study Manuals") via his website. Grant counters that any profit made from the kits goes to offset some of the costs of his investigation. As Grant related, "I wrestled with that ... but if I go broke, I'll have to give up my pursuit and Courtney wins."

Halperin and Wallace spoke to several people involved in the investigation of Cobain's death who refute the conspiracy. The Seattle medical examiner who examined Cobain's body, Dr. Nikolas Hartshorne, insisted that all of the evidence pointed to a suicide. Sergeant Donald Cameron, one of the homicide detectives, specifically dismissed Grant's theory, claiming, "[Grant] hasn't shown us a shred of proof that this was anything other than suicide." Cobain's friend, Dylan Carlson, told Halperin and Wallace that he also did not believe that the theory was legitimate.

Reactions by Cobain's friends

Several of Cobain's friends have accepted that he committed suicide, but noted being surprised when it happened. Mark Lanegan, a long-time friend of Cobain's, told Rolling Stone, "I never knew [Cobain] to be suicidal. I just knew he was going through a tough time." In the same article, Dylan Carlson noted that he wished Cobain or someone close to him had told him that Rome was a suicide attempt.

Danny Goldberg, husband of Rosemary Carroll and founder of Nirvana's management agency Gold Mountain Entertainment, refers in his book Dispatches From The Culture Wars: How The Left Lost Teen Spirit to "the crazy Internet rumors that Kurt Cobain had not committed suicide but had been murdered" and states that Cobain's "suicide haunts me every day".

At least one of Cobain's friends believes that he was murdered. In August 2005, Sonic Youth's Kim Gordon was asked about Kurt's death in an interview for Uncut magazine. When asked what she thought to be Kurt's motive in committing suicide, Gordon replied, "I don't even know that he killed himself. There are people close to him who don't think that he did...". When asked if she thought someone else had killed him, Gordon answered, "I do, yes."

A musical hero of Cobain's, Greg Sage, said about him in an interview:
“    Well, I can’t really speculate other than what he said to me, which was, he wasn’t at all happy about it, success to him seemed like, I think, a brick wall. There was nowhere else to go but down, it was too artificial for him, and he wasn’t an artificial person at all. He was actually, two weeks after he died, he was supposed to come here and he wanted to record a bunch of Leadbelly covers. It was kind of in secret, because, I mean, people would definitely not allow him to do that. You also have to wonder, he was a billion-dollar industry at the time, and if the industry had any idea at all of him wishing or wanting to get out, they couldn’t have allowed that, you know, in life, because if he was just to get out of the scene, he’d be totally forgotten, but if he was to die, he’d be immortalized.

------------------------

There is no factual basis for Dave Grohl to be placed in the picture.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
This is a forum siggy.

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 03:53:00 PM »

gano ba ka-close si dave at kurt? not that close right? ka-close talaga ni kurt si krist.. so i guess, jealousy?

an interesting fact would be that dave grohl is, AFAIK, the only former nirvana member who wasn't interviewed for either "heavier than heaven" by charles cross, or "nirvana - the true story" by everett true.  so we have little insight on how he and kurt cobain got along as bandmates...

having read both books, though, i see little reason to believe dave grohl would be responsible.  mukhang suicide nga, even if we see a fictionalized version of cobain's suicide in "heavier than heaven"...

and like most other rock stars who died young and/or tragically (i.e. jim morrison, john lennon, elvis, etc.), there's always a conspiracy theory lying around...

But who knows...let them rest in peace and live in our memories... :-D

+111111 to that.   :-D
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 06:14:34 PM »
the thread title/question sounds to me like,

"there is a million billion stars in the universe."

there's really no way to prove it, even if it's true.

Offline digitalcyco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »
an interesting fact would be that dave grohl is, AFAIK, the only former nirvana member who wasn't interviewed for either "heavier than heaven" by charles cross

I own a copy of that book  :-D

This is a forum siggy.

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 09:40:25 PM »
I own a copy of that book  :-D

...which would be the suggested reading for anyone interested in kurt cobain and nirvana's story.  everett true's book is also worth reading, pero minsan nakakainis yung writing style niya, especially when he'd go off-topic and either praise or diss other bands...

the thread title/question sounds to me like,

"there is a million billion stars in the universe."

there's really no way to prove it, even if it's true.

agree to this one as well. 
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 11:35:21 PM »

Me thinks too :x :x :x

Watch the documentary Kurt and Courtney. That friggin' B*TCH killed Cobain! :x :x :x Curses!

Rumor was even going around that Courney was the one who wrote Kurt's suicide note. A piece of paper was found from Courntey's bag na parang pinaga-aralan nya yung handwriting ni Kurt.

There was also this dude that said Courtney offered to pay him a large sum of money to kill Kurt but he declined. Forgot his name and band nga lang, basta nandun yun sa Kurt and Courtney.

But, IMHO lang naman. Let's juts leave it there nalang. Kurt's already resting and it's been such a long time na.

Kurt may be gone, but his legacy still lives on!

R.I.P., Mighty KC!

Offline hiskoolstudes

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 12:02:48 AM »
posible kung sa posible...

pero matalino naman siguro si Dave Grohl... is there a guarantee na sisikat sya kung mamatay si Kurt Cobain? wala.

from the beginning i didn't think that Dave Grohl and Kurt Cobain were good friends that's why di sya sentimental about Kurt cobain.

LF:
Ibanez Musician Bass

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 04:29:26 AM »

this is non-sense, Dave didn't have to kill Kurt just to start his own band.   :evil:
we're talking about the possibilty...not just the simple reason like, just to start his own band...if you're in a band you can sense that too..I mean in that level of fame..there are tendencies like that...if you know what I'm sayin..

Just take it easy guys, I've heard about the previous investigation and about Love and all...I'm just trying to know your own views about this one and I don't need a proof coz who the hell am I anyway and for what....kaya kalma lang...hehehe..kahit nga ako mas gusto ko lang marinig na suicide talaga kasi parang mas bagay yun.... :-D
wala pa akong nakitang issue about kay Dave Grohl..pero malamang may maglalabas din nyan...more twist... :lol:..

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 05:32:14 AM »
i like the first line of yer thread! nyahaahhahaa! :-D

dave: why do you need to screw every show we have?
kurt: (on drugs)errr..
dave: this is the only band that got me to the limelight! (takes out his chrome 45, points the gun to kurt's head then pulls the trigger.)

kahit sa mga videos nila parang makikita sa behavior ni Grohl na parang go with the flow lang...tipong, someday I'm gonna be a frontman too...
Anong book yun bro? hehe. pero interesting tong thread mo kasi pwede rin talaga gawin yun ni dave grohl tapos may mga hidden messages sa mga lyrics ng songs nya sa foo fighters regarding that plot. haha.
Catcher in the Rye..I'll just make another topic for that soon..hehe..
basta ang sabi sakin..sa latest album ata ng foo fighters..parang kunyari ang mga kanta ay namimis nya si kurt but it's all about how he killed kurt...
...at sana succesful post ko ito... :-(

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 05:54:08 AM »
kahit sa mga videos nila parang makikita sa behavior ni Grohl na parang go with the flow lang...tipong, someday I'm gonna be a frontman too...Catcher in the Rye..I'll just make another topic for that soon..hehe..
basta ang sabi sakin..sa latest album ata ng foo fighters..parang kunyari ang mga kanta ay namimis nya si kurt but it's all about how he killed kurt...
...at sana succesful post ko ito... :-(

exactly.. si dave yung tipong "go with the flow" lang..

Offline digitalcyco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 09:22:41 AM »
...which would be the suggested reading for anyone interested in kurt cobain and nirvana's story.  everett true's book is also worth reading, pero minsan nakakainis yung writing style niya, especially when he'd go off-topic and either praise or diss other bands...

agree to this one as well. 

I also recommend reading everything else as well to get a clearer, broader picture of everything.

I was already a big Nirvana fan when he was alive (omg I am old)

But still in my opinion, its ALL OUR FAULT BECAUSE WE MADE HIM A ROCKSTAR AND HE COULDNT HANDLE IT </sarcasm)

LOL hehehe its courtney love. things people do for money tsk.  :|
This is a forum siggy.

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 09:35:42 AM »
It's either he committed suicide (because he couldn't handle fame) or Courtney killed him, para sakin malabo yung Dave Grohl conspiracy, hehehe.

Pero malakas ang hinala ko na si Courtney talaga yun.

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 10:26:05 AM »
It's either he committed suicide (because he couldn't handle fame) or Courtney killed him, para sakin malabo yung Dave Grohl conspiracy, hehehe.

Pero malakas ang hinala ko na si Courtney talaga yun.

malabo talaga kasi walang namang investigation sa kanya para ma convince tayo hehe...but he just became quiet for several months after cobain's death and continued his own materials...parang masaya din sya na wala si Kurt...deadma hehe...hindi naman sya mapapansin  din kung buhay si Cobain tapos side project nya foo fighters... :-D
kaya nga nakipag debate ako dun sa kausap kong kana kasi ngayon daw si dave grohl daw yung rumor.. mas naniniwala ako na suicide dahil sa mga lyrics ni Cobain kahit ndi pa masyado sikat including depression and the heroin thing..na ang dating ay parang planado nya ang suicide nya.. :-D..the thing is, kahit sa mga news biglaan ang pangyayari when it comes to suicide cases..they don't show any signs or jokes that they're gonna kill themselves...I'm aware that this is really not our problem but it's just a topic.. :-D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 10:54:31 AM by SCREWER »

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 12:49:25 PM »
There was also this dude that said Courtney offered to pay him a large sum of money to kill Kurt but he declined. Forgot his name and band nga lang, basta nandun yun sa Kurt and Courtney.

that would be eldon hoke, aka el duce, vocalist of the mentors.

if i'm not mistaken, he got killed by a passing train some time in the late '90s...

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
malabo talaga kasi walang namang investigation sa kanya para ma convince tayo hehe...but he just became quiet for several months after cobain's death and continued his own materials...parang masaya din sya na wala si Kurt...deadma hehe...hindi naman sya mapapansin  din kung buhay si Cobain tapos side project nya foo fighters... :-D
kaya nga nakipag debate ako dun sa kausap kong kana kasi ngayon daw si dave grohl daw yung rumor.. mas naniniwala ako na suicide dahil sa mga lyrics ni Cobain kahit ndi pa masyado sikat including depression and the heroin thing..na ang dating ay parang planado nya ang suicide nya.. :-D..the thing is, kahit sa mga news biglaan ang pangyayari when it comes to suicide cases..they don't show any signs or jokes that they're gonna kill themselves...I'm aware that this is really not our problem but it's just a topic.. :-D

Malabo talaga, kahit yung sa investigation process mabilisan din. Parang hindi ganun ka-thorough yung investigation about Kurt's death ni-rule out nalang agad na nag-suicide sya.

I also saw the movie Kurt Cobain: About A Son and sinabi nya dun na if ever daw magdedecide sya na magpakamatay eh, to quote his exact words, "I've thought about dying all my life like any normal person. I've thought about killing myself for so long because of my stomach thing that I though I didn't give a f*ck if I was going to die or not, if I was going to blow my f*cking head off with a gun I might as well take the risk of dying from drugs.."

So, I guess malaki nga talaga yung chance na nag-suicide sya pero if hindi, malaki ang paniwala ko na si Courtney ang pumatay sa kanya.

that would be eldon hoke, aka el duce, vocalist of the mentors.

if i'm not mistaken, he got killed by a passing train some time in the late '90s...

Yup, sya nga yun! Thanks man!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 06:59:25 PM by kurtcobainer »

Offline Ground Zero

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 01:47:18 AM »
"It's better to burn out than to fade away..." - Kurt Cobain
DEYM! x_x