hulika

Author Topic: BLACK and white pics COMMents PLEAse  (Read 2116 times)

Offline palmmuteboi

BLACK and white pics COMMents PLEAse
« on: August 25, 2008, 04:32:01 PM »

eNjoy tHanks!
Like us : facebook.com/Guitarispa
Subscribe : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuCgSf6rTrXcF7Z5eORMVYA

Offline andrew_O_O

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: BLACK and white pics COMMents PLEAse
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 10:24:27 PM »
i know im in no place to judge but mebbe you should take some more time into your composition(pagisipan muna ng mabuti before click) :) parang mga ordinary camfone pics lang. wla kong makitang unique sa mga pics :(

again. opinions ko lang to and who am i to judge people. :) peace

Offline palmmuteboi

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:18 AM »
i know im in no place to judge but mebbe you should take some more time into your composition(pagisipan muna ng mabuti before click) :) parang mga ordinary camfone pics lang. wla kong makitang unique sa mga pics :(

again. opinions ko lang to and who am i to judge people. :) peace

Thank you sir andrew =) and yes i will consider your opinion thanks for replying here =)

Offline princesza

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 09:08:12 PM »
For B&W pics mostly tinitignan yung range of tones in the pic. You might want to adjust yung contrast to improve over all tonality. Medyo noisy or grainy din po yung pics, so kung naaadjust yung settings po ng camera nyo, lower down ISO and shoot with better lighting. Composition wise po, siguro pick a subject na lang that conveys what you want in the picture, tapos adjust for framing. Good luck po.
the truth is you could slit my throat, and with my one last gasping breath, i'll apologize for bleeding on your shirt...

Offline palmmuteboi

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 09:52:03 PM »
For B&W pics mostly tinitignan yung range of tones in the pic. You might want to adjust yung contrast to improve over all tonality. Medyo noisy or grainy din po yung pics, so kung naaadjust yung settings po ng camera nyo, lower down ISO and shoot with better lighting. Composition wise po, siguro pick a subject na lang that conveys what you want in the picture, tapos adjust for framing. Good luck po.

thank you for your comment maam, i will take note on that =) thanks ulit =)

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 02:39:06 AM »
That's the term I was looking for!  Halata nga sa edges bro, lacks sharpness I think.   :|
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore