hulika

Author Topic: oh my gulay free 24 hour concert?  (Read 6918 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
oh my gulay free 24 hour concert?
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:20:35 PM »
oh my nanay its for free! someone told us this couldnt be done.friends and cohorts come and go leaving us boys to improvise and still persevere.here is the true underground story,no money no sponsors yet but yeah we need to party.tell me who is right now?tell me and kiss my ass too!

its 24 hour no bull,no rockstars gig!punta kau kasi libre!

:-(heres an update of bands:

update natin mga bands!
eto na!

piledriver
bloodshedd
kabaong ni kamatayan
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
pepsi paloma(?)
sanity
diwata
carped diem
anwind
pulikskul
ehemplo
kilos
luzcia
armandos experience
brokensauce
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
tasa
breastfeed
fatalcross
flavours and caffeine
imprenta
balingkuko
gasulina
anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
mihara
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn

wasak and roll!

sunken garden 24 hour concert for free!
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline gatecrashwithnadia

Re: oh my gulay free 24 hour concert?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 09:39:58 PM »
ay wala kami? :(

Offline doksplata

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 10:45:08 PM »
hahaha ayus yung 2 banda ni enzo naka line up...

Offline ironmat

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 12:13:07 AM »
kelan po ito??
ironmat lives again!

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 01:55:44 AM »
ay wala kami? :(
we have been setting up meetings and yet no one has been going so these are the lists that i personally picked.we will be trimming and adding to this lists next week.make sure you get to the meeting.
again im all for bands playing but please you also got to be responsible enough to attend meeting set by us.we need help and we have calling for everybody to maybe participate in the event but yet no one has been heeding our call.
the long and short of this event is this,we are only three people in the group.we were shorthanded so to speak,but we hava been able to pull this event out of nothing.as in no money to begin with,no big contacts and (sigh) no help from an indie underground community who we have been helping all along.please dont begrudge us if you were not on the list.but yeah, go to the meeting that we will be setting and we will give you a chance.alot of people have signified their intention to help but i have never seen any action from them.so please.
no offense to all,we will include your band but as always:

support us and we support you.

countless sleepless nights,a lot of friends lost,gained new enemies and enmity of the so called stalwarts in the "underground"
scene.we have endured these and all.you lose some gain some.thats life.

btw sirs,we will be setting up a meeting and we will decide who gets to play and who does not.thank you.no offense to your band, you were highly recommended by jay of carpe diem, a recent additioon of the feel music collective.this is by no means directed to you,baka kasi madami pa mag comment dyan.well include you just go to the meeting.thanks.

sana maintindihan ng lahat na di lang pwede tugtog ng tugtog. ya gotta help us too.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline Stay Defiant

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 04:23:54 AM »
nakapila na ako pre.
...must not sleep...must warn others.

Offline enori

• Netizen Level
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 07:09:28 AM »
Up for this,
Mabuhay ka sir jhong
May the GOD of Rock be with you.

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 11:33:31 AM »
Well said Jong, wala na ata ako maidagdag dito.

Simply put, please attend the meeting. Its not gonna take too much of your time really. Plus, syempre you also need to be acquainted with what's gonna happen that day so at least to set expectations.

Most of the time people complain about things they don't understand, or when they dont really understand what they're getting into. But if you were properly oriented then I guess there shouldn't be any more room for complaints or miscommunication.

I guess the bottomline here now is. Just show up. Its a one of a kind event and you don't know what you'll be missing.

Cheers Jong! Bjorn!

we have been setting up meetings and yet no one has been going so these are the lists that i personally picked.we will be trimming and adding to this lists next week.make sure you get to the meeting.
again im all for bands playing but please you also got to be responsible enough to attend meeting set by us.we need help and we have calling for everybody to maybe participate in the event but yet no one has been heeding our call.
the long and short of this event is this,we are only three people in the group.we were shorthanded so to speak,but we hava been able to pull this event out of nothing.as in no money to begin with,no big contacts and (sigh) no help from an indie underground community who we have been helping all along.please dont begrudge us if you were not on the list.but yeah, go to the meeting that we will be setting and we will give you a chance.alot of people have signified their intention to help but i have never seen any action from them.so please.

countless sleepless nights,a lot of friends lost,gained new enemies and enmity of the so called stalwarts in the "underground"

btw sirs,we will be setting up a meeting and we will decide who gets to play and who does not.thank you.no offense to your band, you were highly recommended by jay of carpe diem, a recent additioon of the feel music collective.this is by no means directed to you,baka kasi madami pa mag comment dyan.well include you just go to the meeting.thanks.

sana maintindihan ng lahat na di lang pwede tugtog ng tugtog. ya gotta help us too.

Offline changedmynametojimi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »
hats off to jong...

the heart of feel music collective...

Offline gatecrashwithnadia

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 01:17:44 PM »

gets gets chief.. :)

pasabi nalang kelan meeting.. hindi ko kasi alam ung dates ng meeting nyo.. tapos lagi pa down tong philmusic..

salamat!

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 03:14:54 PM »
hats off to jong...

the heart of feel music collective...

lahat tayo may contributions dito parekoy,circumstances lang minsan.
sabi ko  nga its what you do  with that anger built up in you,its either gonna bring you down or  validate you.

dami nawala na kaibigan,dami di naniniwala,dami sumisira pero kung tama ka at kung maganda hangarin mo,yun na mismo yun.you gotta pay yer dues to sing te bues pare.
of course i cant discount the fact that i gained a lot  of really good friends like you.solid tau pare remember?di magigiba ang matatag at totoo.

Completely.

Offline sherlockjohns

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 10:19:29 AM »

up para kay jong!

Offline drix0322

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 10:49:53 AM »
oh my nanay its for free! someone told us this couldnt be done.friends and cohorts come and go leaving us boys to improvise and still persevere.here is the true underground story,no money no sponsors yet but yeah we need to party.tell me who is right now?tell me and kiss my ass too!

its 24 hour no bull,no rockstars gig!punta kau kasi libre!

:-(heres an update of bands:

update natin mga bands!
eto na!

piledriver
bloodshedd
kabaong ni kamatayan
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
pepsi paloma(?)
sanity
diwata
carped diem
anwind
pulikskul
ehemplo
kilos
luzcia
armandos experience
brokensauce
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
tasa
breastfeed
fatalcross
flavours and caffeine
imprenta
balingkuko
gasulina
anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
mihara
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn

wasak and roll!

sunken garden 24 hour concert for free!

sir jhong tanung ko lang bakit hindi po nasama ung antigo?
kjasi dati nagpa line up po kami? sana wag burahin ung reply ko :-D
peace

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 06:09:23 PM »

sir jhong tanung ko lang bakit hindi po nasama ung antigo?
kjasi dati nagpa line up po kami? sana wag burahin ung reply ko :-D
peace

this is not a final list.we will meet this week,bands and us to discuss things.if you can attend chances are you mayhave a chance to play.these are just lists and not assurance that they will be playing.
i have to state it clear,we need help on this event and of course bands who will participate in making our event successfull will have chances of playing.we need helpas we are shorthanded,and since this is supposed to be an indie gig for indie people,then lets help each other out.
i believe since we started this project we have been calling out for help,its time naman cguro that bands who we let play in our gigs and who will be playing in our other events(madami pa mga ser),help us out.
so ayun help us and we let you play.simple lang po hihilingin namin,di ticket selling(although for atime twas considered kasi  wala kami pera to cover for equipment costs).
basta may meeting tau this week,punta kau and we will put in you in the list.thanks!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 06:56:33 PM by bakit? »

Completely.

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 07:19:25 PM »
FLASH UPDATE!!!

Meetings will be on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 na po sa UP, Vinzon's Hall near Sunken Garden Diliman QC at 2PM.
Thursday, November 27, 2008 na po sa Genre Bar sa Cubao. 9pm po ang calltime.

You have at least 2 chances to show your commitment. Please be there. The Thursday meeting is also a gig in itself. Jong will post updates on that gig.

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 02:06:03 PM »
@jong, glass onion, etc.
sms sent. 

mukhang makakapunta kaming lahat sa meeting this thursday.  mic (akosimic) of brokensauce can also represent us on tuesday.  me and jonar (dagitab24) will be representing both armando's experience and brokensauce on thursday...at kung tuloy yung gig sa 27, looks like everyone in brokensauce is available.

up para sa event na 'to!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 02:19:01 PM by Endshiftresign! »
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »
@jong, glass onion, etc.
sms sent. 

mukhang makakapunta kaming lahat sa meeting this thursday.  mic (akosimic) of brokensauce can also represent us on tuesday.  me and jonar (dagitab24) will be representing both armando's experience and brokensauce on thursday...at kung tuloy yung gig sa 27, looks like everyone in brokensauce is available.

up para sa event na 'to!

sure sama kau sir.we need people to help us during the event and play also.kaya parang no help no play yung concept.hahaha.
kasi wala masyadong budget.pag pasensyahan na. :-D

Completely.

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 04:13:24 PM »
FLASH UPDATE!!!

Meetings will be on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 na po sa UP, Vinzon's Hall near Sunken Garden Diliman QC at 2PM.
Thursday, November 27, 2008 na po sa Genre Bar sa Cubao. 9pm po ang calltime.

You have at least 2 chances to show your commitment. Please be there. The Thursday meeting is also a gig in itself. Jong will post updates on that gig.

awooooo!

kitakits....it's time that we really show and prove what we are made of....

underground kasi underground? indie-pendent kasi independent?

well, we're going to do the way its been done before, hand by hand, brick by brick....

Offline flickerfusion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 04:36:15 PM »
oi nag attend kaya kami jhong wala naman pala sa wed pa daw hahaha! kaya dpat kasama kami :) - yvette

Offline xandrix120780

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »
PUNTA KAMI D2, THANX JAY FOR THE INFO.
napununampop

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 06:46:42 AM »
oi nag attend kaya kami jhong wala naman pala sa wed pa daw hahaha! kaya dpat kasama kami :) - yvette

umattend nga haha.cge lang.its an impromptu gig kasi walang magawa e.oks,ok sa akin mga ganyan.rakenrol lang.pa beach ka naman! :-D

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 06:48:11 AM »

awooooo!

kitakits....it's time that we really show and prove what we are made of....

underground kasi underground? indie-pendent kasi independent?

well, we're going to do the way its been done before, hand by hand, brick by brick....

bri isama natin bad omen tsaka yung mga bands ng tropa mo dito na hardcore.also pakipost mana sa threads natin yung dalawang magagandang posters natin? :-D

Completely.

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 09:35:25 AM »
bri isama natin bad omen tsaka yung mga bands ng tropa mo dito na hardcore.also pakipost mana sa threads natin yung dalawang magagandang posters natin? :-D

copy, men ito na ba final list? pabago ko na poster hahahah

piledriver
bloodshedd
kabaong ni kamatayan
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
subculture
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
pepsi paloma experiment
sanity
diwata
carped diem
anwind
pulikskul
ehemplo
kilos
luzcia
armandos experience
brokensauce
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
antropine
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
tasa
breastfeed
fatalcross
flavours and caffeine
imprenta
balingkuko
gasulina
anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
mihara
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn

Offline drix0322

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 10:47:14 AM »
this is not a final list.we will meet this week,bands and us to discuss things.if you can attend chances are you mayhave a chance to play.these are just lists and not assurance that they will be playing.
i have to state it clear,we need help on this event and of course bands who will participate in making our event successfull will have chances of playing.we need helpas we are shorthanded,and since this is supposed to be an indie gig for indie people,then lets help each other out.
i believe since we started this project we have been calling out for help,its time naman cguro that bands who we let play in our gigs and who will be playing in our other events(madami pa mga ser),help us out.
so ayun help us and we let you play.simple lang po hihilingin namin,di ticket selling(although for atime twas considered kasi  wala kami pera to cover for equipment costs).
basta may meeting tau this week,punta kau and we will put in you in the list.thanks!

ok po sir. :-D

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 01:36:35 PM »
eto na nasa final lists ko man,wala na tanggalan to.pero since 24 hour event to,madami pa kailanagn.pls note na pag nandito banda nyo doesnt mean na di na kau pupunta sa meeting.lahat tau mag meeting kasi di lang naman kami makikinaband dito.we have future festivals na niluluto,and as early as now baka mag pa tour kami.so ayun.please attend.

piledriver
bloodshedd
kabaong ni kamatayan
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
subculture
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
pepsi paloma experiment
sanity
diwata
escalator 7
carped diem
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
tasa
breastfeed
fatalcross
flavours and caffeine
imprenta
balingkuko
bembol rockers
80 oz
mihara
bad omen

:wink:

Completely.