hulika

Poll

how OFTEN should our Blues Night be?

once a week
twice a month
once a month

Author Topic: Pinoy Bluesmen Deluxe - PhilMusic's Pinoy Blues Community Thread  (Read 100026 times)

Offline the_Nong

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Pinoy Bluesmen Deluxe - PhilMusic's Pinoy Blues Community Thread
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2009, 09:31:51 AM »
thank you very much for those who went, you know who you are and we definitely appreciate it! and for those who did not, maybe there is a important reason why otherwise, you're just not professional enough or just manly enough to keep their word.

thank you for dropping by sir Delta, sir Tomcat and the other sir that they were with. sorry that the gig started late, too bad we did not see you guys play, but it was good to see that i was not the oldest guy there (just kiddin') hehehe. next time sirs, it will be a privilege to watch you play..

thank you anibughaw and dr. crowley for rockin the house 'till way past 1am! dakuykoy, these hayman amps f*#king rocks!! for those who missed it, ano lang naman un, ahh, 100watts na pure tube amp (50x2)!

masterchoxter, the fist man on the scene, and one of the last. for being the early worm who catched the bird, he won a vox amplug ac30!!!

changedmynametojimi, it's better late than never! thanks for squeezong the blues juice form 'choxter's les paul!

and for the rest of you Bluesmen.. next time..

« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 05:18:56 PM by the_Nong »

Offline bluesboy1216

« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2009, 10:19:48 AM »
thank you very much for those who went, and for those who did not, maybe there is a important reason why otherwise, you're just not professional enough or just manly enough to keep their word.

thank you for dropping by sir Delta, sir Tomcat and the other sir that they were with. sorry that the gig started late, too bad we did not see you guys play, but it was good to see that i was not the oldest guy there (just kiddin') hehehe. next time sirs, it will be a privilege to watch you play..

thank you anibughaw and dr. crowley for rockin the house 'till way past 1am! dakuykoy, these hayman amps f*#king rocks!! for those who missed it, ano lang naman un, ahh, 100watts na pure tube amp (50x2)!

masterchoxter, the fist man on the scene, and one of the last. for being the early worm who catched the bird, he won a vox amplug ac30!!!

changedmynametojimi, it's better late than never! thanks for squeezong the blues juice form 'choxter's les paul!

tanx for the invite sir we had a goodtime playing and jamming with you and abstract, changedmynametojimi, choxters and the rest..nanalo ako set ng string YAHOO!!!!! nice hayden amps very versatile!

-dr crowley-
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 10:22:34 AM by bluesboy1216 »
Blues is aint just a music it's a collection of life experiences good or bad.

-SoulGer-

Offline rakrakan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2009, 03:16:07 PM »
Nong, present ako ha.  :mrgreen:

OK din pala sa Bri-iw, relax lang. sa uulitin.

Offline blakkatbone

• Netizen Level
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2009, 03:57:43 PM »
mga boss, bago lang ako d2 s forums

matagal-tagal n rin akong naghahanap ng mga blues venues, tumutugtog dn kc ako ng blues e, pero bihira ako makahanap ng kapwa bluesero

sayang kung matagal n kong nagbabasa d2 s forums e d sana nakapunta ako kagabi.

sa susunod sir gawa uli kau ng event, punta ako  :-D

Offline the_Nong

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2009, 05:20:39 PM »
mga boss, bago lang ako d2 s forums

matagal-tagal n rin akong naghahanap ng mga blues venues, tumutugtog dn kc ako ng blues e, pero bihira ako makahanap ng kapwa bluesero

sayang kung matagal n kong nagbabasa d2 s forums e d sana nakapunta ako kagabi.

sa susunod sir gawa uli kau ng event, punta ako  :-D

hey bro, welcome to the forums and welcome to the Pinoy Bluesmen Deluxe. i'm now planning out next blues night..

Offline blakkatbone

• Netizen Level
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2009, 01:08:18 PM »
aun!

gs2 talagang makapanood ng authentic Pinoy Blues. :-D

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2009, 09:17:57 AM »
past 1 na ko umalis ala ka pa fafa delta.

ay, di ba sinabi sa yo na dumating na kami?  almost 9pm kami dumating ni tomcat kaso wala pa dumating na bands and we weren't sure what time it will actually start so he decided to call it a night na (intindihin nyo na - matanda na e).  kita na lang tayo sa 29th.

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2009, 09:29:11 AM »
thank you very much for those who went, you know who you are and we definitely appreciate it! and for those who did not, maybe there is a important reason why otherwise, you're just not professional enough or just manly enough to keep their word.

hayman? you mean Hayden? hahaha! woohoo! lasheeeennngg!  :lol:

to all who were there: thanks! mabuhay kayo!
Dr. Crowley astig!
Yes, I'm no longer affiliated with TMS

Offline the_Nong

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2009, 11:57:41 AM »
lashing ng nga.. tatlong redhorse, 2 light.. heheeheheh..

Hayden pala, Hayman pala eh Bass guitar... hihihihi..

Offline blakkatbone

• Netizen Level
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2009, 05:47:56 PM »
mga sir, ano meron s may 29?

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »
ay, di ba sinabi sa yo na dumating na kami?  almost 9pm kami dumating ni tomcat kaso wala pa dumating na bands and we weren't sure what time it will actually start so he decided to call it a night na (intindihin nyo na - matanda na e).  kita na lang tayo sa 29th.

i recall telling bamf about it... lolz... mejo lashing na lahat nun eh... lolz... but it's good to know you're back sir...

nakarami na rin ako bago may mga dumating sa place... lolz.. that was how early i was there... lolz...

thanks to D'nong for setting up the jam and for the prize... thanks to dax for the prize din... lolz... it's good to see the others as well... welcome back bjorn!

abstract - hayup pa rin tumugtog! lolz

excellent sets from anibughaw and dr. crowley! i'm an instant fan!

kudos to the blues brothers! nice jam sirs... see you next time!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 05:41:49 PM by masterchoxter »
[

Offline the_Nong

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2009, 08:15:15 PM »
masterchoxter,
that VOX ac30 amplug really deserves you... hehehehe..

thanks man for the support! early worm catches the bird!!!

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »
masterchoxter,
that VOX ac30 amplug really deserves you... hehehehe..

thanks man for the support! early worm catches the bird!!!

thanks man! hopefully it will... anyway, pics and vids na to! where are they?  :-D
[

itchybrain

« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »
Sayang I misssed this one. Late na ko natapos sa work e. I dropped by mga 1am sa harap pero di na ko bumaba ng oto. Tapos na yata kasi tahimik na e. :( Next time sana makasama at makatulong.

Chox! Congrats! Pwede na tayo mag-jam using the Vox Amplug ac30! heheheh. :-D

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »
Sayang I misssed this one. Late na ko natapos sa work e. I dropped by mga 1am sa harap pero di na ko bumaba ng oto. Tapos na yata kasi tahimik na e. :( Next time sana makasama at makatulong.

Chox! Congrats! Pwede na tayo mag-jam using the Vox Amplug ac30! heheheh. :-D

lolz.. sayang man.. we were there until 3am.. nagtutugtugan pa hanggang 2am... sana umakyat ka...

thanks man! :D jamming na nga ito.. lolz..
[

itchybrain

« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »

Teka.. Sa "taas?" Wala na ba tugtugan sa baba? Kaya siguro wala akong nakita.. Sarado pa oto kaya siguro kala ko tapos na.  :-( Okies. Nestaym, mga braders.

Offline the_Nong

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »
hey Bluesmen! we have good news!!

Alvin and i are planning some regular blues nyt jam sessions. all coming up in June. it's going to be either once a week or twice a month.

Bri-iw will be having the "Monday Blues", a regular blues night gig and open jam night every Monday or every 1st and 3rd monday of the month..

will post future developments. it won't hurt to share what you think brothas.. opinions, suggestions and comments are welcome.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 09:17:36 PM by the_Nong »

itchybrain

« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »

Ayos yan, Nong. I have a lot of friends who're looking for Blues clubs. I'll spread the news.  :-) Kudos to you and Bri-iw!

Offline mikerock

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2009, 10:55:40 AM »
hey Bluesmen! we have good news!!

Alvin and i are planning some regular blues nyt jam sessions. all coming up in June. it's going to be either once a week or twice a month.

Bri-iw will be having the "Monday Blues", a regular blues night gig and open jam night every Monday or every 1st and 3rd monday of the month..

will post future developments. it won't hurt to share what you think brothas.. opinions, suggestions and comments are welcome.

ayus sa mga nabitin eto na....  :evil:
<

Offline the_Nong

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2009, 11:48:25 AM »
fellow bluesmen,

what do you think is better, that most bluesmen would condiser?

1. a once-a-week blues night
2. a twice-a-month blues night
3. a once-a-month blues night

ang worry ko kasi pag once a week, baka magkasawaan (pero we will have a day we can call our own, bumabahay kumbaga and it's a nice way to start the week right), kung twice a month, baka tumama sa may mga gig(pero may enough time to prepare), kung once a month, baka masyadong matagal (pero it's going to be something to wait for and more time to get sponsors and radio pluggings).

whatchutink?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:56:10 AM by the_Nong »

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »
fellow bluesmen,

ang worry ko kasi pag once a week, baka magkasawaan (pero we will have a day we can call our own, bumabahay kumbaga and it's a nice way to start the week right), kung twice a month, baka tumama sa may mga gig(pero may enough time to prepare), kung once a month, baka masyadong matagal (pero it's going to be something to wait for and more time to get sponsors and radio pluggings).

whatchutink?

once a month is better dude... it'll give us bluesmen something to look forward to every month and it can be planned really well...  :wink:
[

Offline mikerock

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2009, 09:44:53 PM »
once a month is better dude... it'll give us bluesmen something to look forward to every month and it can be planned really well...  :wink:

yeah, once a month is fine. basta saturday night game.

OT: baka me maligaw sa cavite

DR CROWLEY live @ KA FREDDIES bacoor, cavite

Jamming with ALEX GALERMO ex-sampaguita guitar player

Classic Blues/Rock Night (SAT MaY 16th)

<

Offline bluenote

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2009, 10:20:36 PM »
fellow bluesmen,

whatchutink?

Once a week would be great for us living near the area. It'll give me some place to hang in on mondays...  :-D

The dragon has put out my fire.

Offline abstract

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »
wala pa mga sir yung vidz ng tugtugan?  :-)  :wink:

Offline mikerock

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2009, 08:26:27 PM »
Blues Brods CHECK THIS OUT

DR CROWLEY's