hulika

Author Topic: Re: Another Anybody Know  (Read 1180 times)

yona

Re: Another Anybody Know
« on: March 16, 2009, 12:09:45 PM »
This is like weird.

Did I say something wrong? Nothing showed up on my original post.

On the original post, I asked if anyone knew "ussfdoc".

The reason I asked is that someone mentioned in the newbie section or the show your gear pics page (can't remember which) that my gear resembled his and it was a deja vu experience.

I'm asking again because when I asked the first time - no one answered.

Paps
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 12:12:50 PM by yona »

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »
I'm not really sure about this, but I think he's either left the country or has passed away. I'm not really sure.

Offline Boosted

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 01:27:12 PM »
he passed away na nga ata.. parang nabasa ko dati taga angeles un eh. not sure though

yona

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 01:27:45 PM »
I'm not really sure about this, but I think he's either left the country or has passed away. I'm not really sure.

Thanks - my curiosity is up because I gather he was or is from my area and since it is small I wonder if I know or knew him.

Paps

Offline faceless

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 03:34:33 PM »
Thanks - my curiosity is up because I gather he was or is from my area and since it is small I wonder if I know or knew him.

Paps

hey paps!! i was the one who mentioned the uncanny resemblance with the gear and all.

yes ussfdoc passed away in early 2008, lung cancer i believed. he was supposed to meet me in pampanga for some SS amp conversion to tube amp when his friend who used to work for behringer/marshall amps will arrive. but unfortunately time took the best of him.

as for the gear, yeah, same goes to yours, the prse se and mockingbird and some other gear he used to have looks same as yours. hell even had the emg hzs you were asking in the other thread, he bought two pairs and was selling the other in the forums before.

another thing is dat he lived in the subic or pampanga area, he used to buy lotsa stuff @ jb music and his wife is the all supportive momma who buy him guitars too. even the mention on the orange crunch amp u mentioned in the other thread, he bought one of those too.

well..may god bless his soul, a fallen hero to many of us here in the forums..

i hope it is not bad or anything, for the deja vu i have been saying. but what the hell...we all live and die, we rock and we roll at some point if not every single minute of our lives lol!!!

cheers and more beers!!!
N4 | ME2 | MC58 | R8

yona

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »
Wow. What a trip.

Paps

leofelismino

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »
ang gulo nito ah.... h... :-o

Offline barneykols

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »
ang gulo nito ah.... h... :-o
it's a long story dude. i think the issue has been resolved.

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »
I think Ussfdoc is alive and kicking in pampanga....he's going abroad this april and be back for a couple of months....look at his son's thread of apology
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous