hulika

Author Topic: MANY APOLOGIES  (Read 8173 times)

yona

MANY APOLOGIES
« on: March 18, 2009, 10:35:29 AM »
I would like to apologize to the members of the Forum.

My name is Josh and I am the son of Dr. Rick (ussfdoc). My dad adopted me when I was 13. I am 18 now and I have been living in California to go to school. I have schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder. I am not using that as an excuse for my bad behavior on the forum or anyplace else. But I go through periods where I can't really separate fantasy from reality, especially if I don't take my medication which I don't like to take because it makes me fat.

I want to apologize to all of you and to my Dad for saying that he died last year. It was during the time that my Dad was very sick and I don't know why I did that. He had a good reputation here and I hope I have not ruined it because he adopted me even knowing that I had all these mental problems.

I also want to apologize for coming back onto the list with this screen name and deceiving you by showing pictures of my Dad's guitars. My Dad caught me because a friend of his told my Mom that I had said he was dead and that I was on the forum using his gear as my own. I also made a deal to swap his PRS for a Hamer with one of the forum members. My Dad, being the good man that he is, is going to honor that trade because he says it's the right thing to do, even though the guitar is of much less value than the PRS.

This has hurt my Dad very much and he cancelled his forum membership out of embarrassment.

I am taking my medication and hope to get better.

I ask all of your forgiveness.

Sincerely

Josh
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 11:02:19 AM by yona »

Offline leech

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: MANY APOLOGIES
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 11:07:52 AM »
 :? :? :?  ...now I'm confused.... :? :? :?
...the strong take from the weak...but the wise take from the strong...

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »
bro sad to know this...

maybe your deal can be cancelled if you just apologize and explain what really happen...

regards to your Dad, i think there's nothing to be embarassed about

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 12:04:05 PM »
ok so you say your in california, you did send me an email...so i traced you :D

yona

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 12:07:28 PM »

I did not say that I am in California at the present time. Sorry if I said anything confusing.

Not to worry. I will not be bothering anyone by posting more things.

Josh
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:09:41 PM by yona »

yona

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 12:11:50 PM »
Also sir, I don't think I sent you any email. Also, your tracer does not seem to be accurate because I am in Angeles City, not San Fernando.

My Dad said I have to close this account, once I have made apologies for what I did and have received whatever scoldings from list members are coming. As soon as that is done, this account will close.

Josh
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:16:01 PM by yona »

Offline fraudulentzodiac

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 12:14:48 PM »
Wait a sec, so Doc Rick is still alive? WTH?! Now I'm confused! :?

I hope Doc can clarify things up (if he's still alive), I mean he's a great source of info that can help a lot of us here in GC, and if he is indeed still alive then I see no reason why he shouldn't speak up about this.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 12:18:16 PM »

I did not say that I am in California at the present time. Sorry if I said anything confusing.

Also sir, I don't think I sent you any email. Also, your tracer does not seem to be accurate because I am in Angeles City, not San Fernando.

filename check... :-)

Offline tackielarla

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 12:23:49 PM »
I want to apologize to all of you and to my Dad for saying that he died last year. It was during the time that my Dad was very sick and I don't know why I did that. He had a good reputation here and I hope I have not ruined it because he adopted me even knowing that I had all these mental problems.

Ok... this is starting to freak me out...
These aren't the droids you're looking for...

yona

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »
Wait a sec, so Doc Rick is still alive? WTH?! Now I'm confused! :?

I hope Doc can clarify things up (if he's still alive), I mean he's a great source of info that can help a lot of us here in GC, and if he is indeed still alive then I see no reason why he shouldn't speak up about this.

My Dad's email address is ussfdocnpi@yahoo.com

Offline ianz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 12:26:29 PM »
@bryan- man! parang military ops! :) nice one. :) reminds me of the last "die hard" movie.

@tack- i totally agree bai.
"im your hoochie coochie dodong!!!"

--D.D.S  Represent--

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 12:27:57 PM »
afaik, there are forumites here who are close to Doc Rick.  maybe they can reconfirm.
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 12:34:55 PM »
Maybe Smart is serving Angeles from San Fernando. IP addresses can be distance-insensitive.

Anyhoo, I'm so glad that Doc Rick is still alive. If I can only remember how to get to his place, I'd gladly go back and pay him a visit. Anyone know how, please share. Gasoline is cheap pa naman these days a drop to Angeles won't hurt a bit.

Whatever "embarrassment" doc rick might feel is certainly overshadowed by our joy of knowing that he's still with us. I truly like the man and would have hang around him for more time than I actually have.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline bentoinks

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 01:03:18 PM »
WTH!!
When World War III begins, get as many boss pedals as you can and build your fallout shelter out of them - you may not survive but they will :-D

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 01:06:34 PM »
so....

you are apologizing because someone caught you pretending as someone you are not and somewhere you are not in?.

..hmm strange
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline kune_km

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 01:07:36 PM »
 :roll:
To GOD be the Glory!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />http://smileyicons.net/s/225.gif

Offline supernaut

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »
 :?

tenenenen tenenenen.. (twilight zone)
PISINGYAMINUNAMUNAN....

Offline boncram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »
bihirang mangyari to ah. nakakatulala.

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 04:14:31 PM »
In any case, I'm sure we would all love to hear from Doc Rick, welcome him back, and interact with him on a regular basis.

So, please ask your dad to sign-up again. We have all missed him and would love to have him back. There is nothing for him to be embarassed about, more so since you have apologized to the forum, as he deemed was needed.

But... how can we tell that this is not just another sick joke this time around? hmmm...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 04:23:44 PM by vegetablejoe »

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »
In any case, I'm sure we would all love to hear from Doc Rick, welcome him back, and interact with him on a regular basis.

So, please ask your dad to sign-up again. We have all missed him and would love to have him back. There is nothing for him to be embarassed about, more so since you have apologized to the forum, as he deemed was needed.

But... how can we tell that this is not just another sick joke this time around? hmmm...

yup, pero hindi na s'ya nagpaparamdam

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »

Hello folks. No sick jokes this time around. My son is doing his penance and is definitely on my crap list - but he needs help and that is what I'm going to get him.

I would also like to apologize for all that has happened. I was shocked myself to find out I was supposed to have "passed on".

I'm going to be out of country starting Saturday for a couple of weeks, but then I should be back by the middle of April and will be here until June, then gone for awhile. Anyone who wishes to come visit after I get back is welcome to do so.

Doc
Be well,

"Doc Rick"  Even when life is a bed or roses, there are still those damn thorns!!

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 04:50:04 PM »
This has hurt my Dad very much and he cancelled his forum membership out of embarrassment.

I am taking my medication and hope to get better.

I ask all of your forgiveness.

Sincerely

Josh

hmm..odd, everything
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »
disturbing.
Music is perpetual, and only the hearing is intermittent.

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »
Hello folks. No sick jokes this time around. My son is doing his penance and is definitely on my crap list - but he needs help and that is what I'm going to get him.

I would also like to apologize for all that has happened. I was shocked myself to find out I was supposed to have "passed on".

I'm going to be out of country starting Saturday for a couple of weeks, but then I should be back by the middle of April and will be here until June, then gone for awhile. Anyone who wishes to come visit after I get back is welcome to do so.

Doc

wow... there's no harm done by your son, just a confusion... hope everything would be fine... God Bless

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 05:47:09 PM »
wow... there's no harm done by your son, just a confusion... hope everything would be fine... God Bless

Thanks for saying that. But to me there is harm done. But - I can't change what is done, so I'm putting it behind me and driving on.

Doc
Be well,

"Doc Rick"  Even when life is a bed or roses, there are still those damn thorns!!