hulika

Author Topic: how much yong set up ng computer shop if u have any idea?  (Read 3151 times)

Offline w8w internet cafe

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how much yong set up ng computer shop if u have any idea?
« on: March 21, 2009, 08:16:50 AM »
hi there im new here i just browse some sites and  found this any way im here to ask something regarding putting a computer shop my place was here in legazpi city i know i have many competitors here and we have a nice location along the road not so near to the school vicinity but it is easy to accessible to the students who are walking along the road , my concern is that i really love to put up a computer shop now i dont have any experience in dealing with regards to the spec of the computer paraphernalia, or what type of  , what kind of or how can u advice me so that i can be aware of the things and have some knowledge about the packages that some computer store offers,

thanks and godbless
w8w internet cafe

Offline 3650guy

• Forum Fanatic
Re: how much yong set up ng computer shop if u have any idea?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 11:12:26 AM »
there are many things to consider when putting a computer/gaming/internet shop.

after you have considered your location. fixtures and others.
1. utilities.  dsl subscription. registration to city hall.

2.  computer set up.  Usually an AMD setup will give you more value because of what you save.  allow a dual core set up for gaming pc's and a single core (1 processor only) for internet/printing usage. the focus should be on newer value processors because they will be more energy efficient. but at the same time you can use second hand older processors if it will be cheaper.  source your computer from a single person/dealer so that you may get a preferred price and at least have a warranty and you will only be dealing with one headache. you must also have a reliable and trusted tech guy to manage/guard your shop.

3.  before implementing anything.  think long and hard. think about the long term implications (ecomony, competitors, inspectors, fire safety codes, pilferers).

"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you, No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" DSOTM

Offline powerchord41

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: how much yong set up ng computer shop if u have any idea?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 02:11:05 AM »
add ko lang... you can use linux for your internet pc's para maka save ka sa OS expenses mo just set it up in a way na yung theme niya is similar to windows xp... :) then put open office, firefox etc...

tapos yung monitors mo try to buy lcd monitors kahit yung 15 inches lang so you can save on electricity... then i think may mga shops na mura talga yung lcd i saw an ad sa tipid pc na mura yung mga lcd monitors... if ndi kaya ng budget... di... crt lang talga...
ayos!