hulika

Author Topic: Pls Pray for D0C Rick, USAF...  (Read 7758 times)

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Pls Pray for D0C Rick, USAF...
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 05:17:41 PM »

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »
yeah, another long explanation

Ya know there Stompmoko, we met, and I gave you dayum good deal. You walked away with a great Greco Les Paul and I ended up with a strat that the next guy had to have totally refurbished.

I knew you were getting the better end of the deal when we traded. But obviously, you cannot seem to grasp that some us just like to see someone happy, even if we lose a bit in the process.

Since the ordeal with my son, I've got seen nothing but negative crap from you. I'm friggin sick of it.

It's really really easy to sit there and be a bad ass behind a computer.

With that said - you know where I live - just in case you want to find out if you are as bad with your fists and feet as you are with your mouth and fingers.

Screw you.

But be well and God Bless,

Doc
Be well,

"Doc Rick"  Even when life is a bed or roses, there are still those damn thorns!!

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 05:33:20 PM »

so what if it's a long explanation? what's w/ you dude? You tryin' to be sarcastic or what :? Aren't you glad to hear fm Doc? His post is always full of wisdom, humor, adventure, insights, & inspiration...

Doc is an authority w/ Fenders. A former Paratrooper (just like jimi hendrix), major shredder, a biker, a soldier, a surgeon, a family man & latest a rhythm guitar player.

This thread is is for those who wish Doc Rick good health & longer life here on earth (despite the prognosis), & to pray for the man.

so if you've got nothing better to do than to rant on how long Doc Ric's explanation is... you're not welcome in this thread :-D

In the words of Zappa... "Shut up & play ya Guitah"

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 05:35:13 PM »
[quote author=stompmoko

You know, I really try to be a nice guy and I really really hate getting pissed off at people on here. But Stompmonkey, or stompomoko or whoever, you have pissed me off and just in case you don't know me that well, there are times when I can be less than a nice guy.

Stompmoko, we met, you seemed ok (somewhat) and I gave you dayum good deal. You walked away with a great Greco Les Paul and I ended up with a strat that the next guy had to have totally refurbished. I am not complaining about the guitar you traded me though. You see, what people like you can't grasp is that some of us just like to see someone happy, even if we lose something "material" in the process.

I ain't stupid man, and I knew you were getting the better end of the deal when we traded. But you were happy and thats all that mattered at the time.

Since the ordeal with my son, I've got seen nothing but negative crap from you. I'm friggin sick of it.'You have written negative and nasty comments repeatedly about something you know absolutely nothing about. That means you are a low life.

You know dude, it's really really easy to sit there and be a bad ass behind a computer.

With that said - you know where I live - just in case you want to find out if you are as bad with your fists and feet as you are with your mouth and fingers. But you better come prepared, cuz I won't be "playing".

You got some kind of chip on your shoulder and if that chip is a problem with me, that's fine. Either shut the hell up about it or let's deal with it like men, not like panty wads typing negative [gooey brown stuff] on a computer.

Until recently, I had nothing against you. Now I say "Screw You".

There are two expressions I love.

1. There ain't nothin between us but atmosphere and your fear.

2. This is the drop zone, the lights green - so jump mo fo - go for it.

By the way, do you need my address again?

Again, either keep your friggin mouth shut and your comments about my family and myself to yourself, or bring your ass to Angeles and lets deal with once and for all.

But be well and God Bless,

Doc
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 05:47:56 PM by ussfdoc »
Be well,

"Doc Rick"  Even when life is a bed or roses, there are still those damn thorns!!

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 05:36:28 PM »
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 05:38:02 PM »
Doc made me consider buying a royal valveking hehe no funds yet  :lol:

just ignore the guy

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 05:39:11 PM »
Get well soon Doc.. I'm not sure if you still remember me or my PM at least.. God bless you more :-)

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 05:59:58 PM »
Wadja Say Stomp? MANO a MANO. 3 five minute rounds. Name the place.

sorry mods. am not promoting violence here. this ass is making fun of Doc Ric. makes my blood boils...

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 06:01:38 PM »

PM Sent.
Be well,

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2009, 06:03:06 PM »
Sorry for the double post on there guys. Sometimes I can't tell if something has been posted or not.

Be well and thanks for all your well wishes and prayers.

Doc Rick
Be well,

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »
wow, people are too sensitive

no comments on the deal, and i ain't bringin' anything up

and you guys are in a public forum.. where's the rant? where's the sarcasm?

it was a reply on a thread.. sheesh..
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »

eh??  :? :? *kamot*
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 06:27:37 PM »

You're not welcome on this thread. but if you wanna settle this MANO a MANO, just name the place.

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 06:33:18 PM »
You're not welcome on this thread. but if you wanna settle this MANO a MANO, just name the place.

sir, easy. we dont want this thread to be another ultimate fighting metal thread.  :-D :-D

baka di lang nakapag almusal si mr. stompmoko.  :-D :-D :-D
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »
sir, easy. we dont want this thread to be another ultimate fighting metal thread.  :-D :-D

baka di lang nakapag almusal si mr. stompmoko.  :-D :-D :-D

his post was a disrespect for Doc. makes my blood boils :-D am not promoting violence here, haven't been into a fight for almost 3 decades...  but those kind of replies ( considering what Doc has gone through lately ) just brings out the Chuck Lidell in me :-D :lol:

Peace :mrgreen:

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 06:41:50 PM »
PM Sent.

Stompmoko and I have PM'd with each other and I think we have come to an understanding. So lets just be happy and live until the Lord calls us home.

I apologize for reacting the way that I did, but sometimes history takes one on a detour away from a clear thinking mind.

Be well and God Bless,

Doc
Be well,

Offline junkfazz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »
Doc Ric, Rick here. Dunno if you remember me, but I'm the one you traded your PRS with. :D

Be sure to get well soon. Godbless!

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »

haha!! where's the disrespect? i think you are the one whose looking for a bashing, not me.. do you even know how to read? maybe you just take everything you read here negatively :-D
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline gitarakista27

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »
wow daming nangyari ah..

sometimes may mga insensitive lang magpost.. its not their fault. but sometimes a little sensitivity and some respect go along way.

to sir stompmoko:

i don't know what your beef it with doc, pero he's my friend and i cant imagine him doing anything na makakasama or makakalugi ng isang tao. i think most of time pag ka deal mo sya, siya talaga nagpapaluge. he values friendship more kasi. i think jimy james, bertz and a few other forumites here would agree with me on that!

so if you have ill feelings or you need to get something off your chest pa, i suggest you finish it na and settle it. masama sa tao ang may sama-sama ng loob.

to doc:

sorry bout all this. i think its partially my fault when i mentioned ur seizures to jimyjames yesterday. I hope the guys who replied here pray for you, and i will also include you in my prayers.

will try to drop by next week or something. redcross is on my a$$. can't even go  back home to cavite to see my family. :-(

and doc, be well!

Offline gitarakista27

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »
haha!! where's the disrespect? i think you are the one whose looking for a bashing, not me.. do you even know how to read? maybe you just take everything you read here negatively :-D

ok guys cool tayo

relax lang...

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 08:39:04 PM »
be well, doc. will include you in my prayers.

... and don't waste your time with this forum nonesense.  LIVE!

Offline arkinet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2009, 11:58:43 PM »
you're in my prayers doc... and dont waste your energy  :-D
\"...pure and simple, is the heart that stay's free...\" sc chapman

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 01:14:36 AM »

do you even know how to read?

Yup. I can read. do you "walk the walk"? or just "talk the talk"?

It's so easy for you bein' a pussy, behind your PC :-D

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 06:31:06 AM »

keep your cool bro. not worth of your precious time..

@ Doc, be well. I hope you still remember me. I'm the guy who follows your valuable insights here. :-)

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 06:53:45 AM »
Get well soon Doc.. I'm not sure if you still remember me or my PM at least.. God bless you more :-)

Hi.

I remember you well and I thank you for your prayers and best wishes.

God Bless,

Doc
Be well,