hulika

Author Topic: where i can find Neutrik 3.5mm jack for earphones  (Read 3166 times)

Offline levisx5d

where i can find Neutrik 3.5mm jack for earphones
« on: September 25, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »
To all techy guys out there...
anyone knows where i can find Stereo jack plug 3.5 mm replacement... yung hindi genericyung matibay..
in some store nakita ako mga generic and i know na madali masira yun..  coz i have 2 earphone/earbuds sira na... and planning na i-revive ko kasi sayang naman dba.. i have SKULLCANDY smokin buds, and A4tech in-ear... pareho ng sira.....

im looking for jack for this...

ganito yung mga generic jacks

ganito naman hinahanap ko
NEUTRIK jack plug 3.5 mm

baka meron dyan may alam where i can buy this? or kung may nagbebenta dyan.... ....

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
Re: where i can find Neutrik 3.5mm jack for earphones
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »
I love Neutrik plugs. :lol: Used em when I made a patch cable for my headphone amp.

Audiophile's main branch in Paco seems to be the only branch which carries Neutrik baby stereo plugs, and all they have is the angled type. Bought mine for 130 pesos each.

I had to use a different brand for the straight jacks (as seen in the 2nd pic), which was really well-made, but was less-safer to assemble than Neutrik (walang plastic anti-short capsule, walang strain relief cap). The straight ones, I bought in InTune Festival Mall.

Pinoydrums Lanyard - North distribution THIS SUNDAY, 2PM, TMS Alimall!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008

Offline levisx5d

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 02:47:28 PM »
wow nice help hehehe thanks thanks...  i already went to audiophile festival mall .. no luck.. they dont have neutrik 3.5mm... hmmmm medyo malayo nga lang ako dyan sa PACO..... pano ba pumunta sa main branch ng AUDIOPHile? from taft avenue?

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 02:53:23 PM »
Hassle nga eh, ayaw nilang magship ng Neutrik plugs sa branch na mas malapit - kahit months nang walang stock ang Audiophile Festi. :x

Anyway, directions... wala atang jeep dyan, so you have to walk. :lol:

From Taft, baba ka sa UN Avenue. Start walking in the direction opposite from Roxas blvd (bale turn right if you're Lawton-bound). I think you have to walk 5 blocks. When you pass by the small bridge and the Unilever building on the left, malapit na yun. You'll reach a junction with a Toyota car showroom in the middle. Take the right road, cross the street, and you should see Audiophile.
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008

Offline levisx5d

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »
Hassle nga eh, ayaw nilang magship ng Neutrik plugs sa branch na mas malapit - kahit months nang walang stock ang Audiophile Festi. :x

Anyway, directions... wala atang jeep dyan, so you have to walk. :lol:

From Taft, baba ka sa UN Avenue. Start walking in the direction opposite from Roxas blvd (bale turn right if you're Lawton-bound). I think you have to walk 5 blocks. When you pass by the small bridge and the Unilever building on the left, malapit na yun. You'll reach a junction with a Toyota car showroom in the middle. Take the right road, cross the street, and you should see Audiophile.

oh sige try ko punta dun one day.. ang layo kasi....taga saan ka ba bro? 

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 04:00:43 PM »
Taga-south. :lol: Kaya nga hassle dumayo sa Paco just for the Neutrik plugs.

Offline levisx5d

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 01:54:11 AM »
ahhh perho pala tayo bro SOUTHside din ako... Las Pinas...

@all
anyone else ? baka may alam na mabilhan ng NEUTRIK 3.5mm jack besides Audiphile?

Offline levisx5d

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 11:30:45 PM »
up ko lang ito...