hulika

Author Topic: What happened to the Firemodel55 /Deltaslim SHOWDOWN ???  (Read 6406 times)

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: What happened to the Firemodel55 /Deltaslim SHOWDOWN ???
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »
such questions should not be posted publicly IMHO.

maybe next time we can PM the persons directly and ask them about it na lang.

ito ogami posted illegally uploaded online lessons before man.  Let alone this stupid question.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »
i nominate this thread closed  :-)

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »
ito ogami posted illegally uploaded online lessons before man.  Let alone this stupid question.
so what are you saying eh?

o ha.

aaah...

showdown na yan!!!

:lol:

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 10:51:28 AM »
so what are you saying eh?

o ha.

aaah...

showdown na yan!!!

:lol:

Mukhang dapat may scorecard ako ng IBTL posts.

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 10:51:45 AM »
Kailangan yata ng linoleum at boom box, sabay patugtog ng 'Rock It' ni Herbie Hancock.

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 10:52:37 AM »
Is it me or does Guitar Central continue to get dumbed down? I can't believe some of the topics being started/talked about.  We should focus on helping each other out by sharing info and diverse points of view.

I agree. I'm starting to think nagreregress ang Guitar Central.
Music is perpetual, and only the hearing is intermittent.

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »
Mukhang dapat may scorecard ako ng IBTL posts.
who's leading? :-D

Offline markv

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2009, 11:20:49 AM »
whatever happened to guitar central?

Offline guitbox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2009, 11:28:56 AM »
My passion comes from my Jesus...

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2009, 11:33:06 AM »
inb4 lock

Offline dullFingers

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2009, 11:39:16 AM »
i nominate this thread closed  :-)

i second the motion

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2009, 11:41:05 AM »
I agree. I'm starting to think nagreregress ang Guitar Central.

The sad thing is... I don't think it's GC alone that's regressing.
Pinoydrums Lanyard - North distribution THIS SUNDAY, 2PM, TMS Alimall!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008

Offline ito_ogami4

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2009, 11:49:05 AM »
ito ogami posted illegally uploaded online lessons before man.  Let alone this stupid question.

SKUNKYFUNK dont be a HIPOCRITE heres your post in that thread !!!

Gumagawa ka pa ng Rules and regulations...and you said this is better than the Pacquiao - Barrera II...

and you want it video taped...and me asking what happened is stupid!! :-)

"First off, if this is some MYTHBUSTERS approach, we should take out as many variables that can invalidate the shootout.  But as it seems, it is now, PLAYER + GEAR.  A few qualms though:

1.  Everything should be done in both a SOLO and LIVE BAND CONTEXT. No Backing tracks.  

2.  Recording it in Shinji's studio would be great, but just a reminder...  Recording is just like taking a videoclip of your honeymoon... Only the couple and the people around them can really relate best to the experience.  That means, if you're invited, you would be the best judge and not someone else who hears/sees it on video and only the video.

3.  PERFECT SOUND REPRODUCTION is the goal.  Try to setup the mics assuming the LEAST TO NO POST-PROD INTERVENTION.  You can cheat on guitars cutting through the mix ya know?  The drums should sound ambient, and the close drum mics should not be overpowering the whole mix.  In other words, the goal here is to approximate the mix to have a good representation of the experience as if you were there.  Sorry, but different playback systems can easily invalidate someone else's opinion .

4.  JAM NA 'TO!!!!  

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:58:37 PM by skunkyfunk »  "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me! --> http://www.myspace.com/skunkproductions_manila

Samples of our works at Skunk Productions

trem3
Philmusicus Addictus

The "deltaslim vs. firemodel55" thread
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2007, 09:58:04 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sana man lang huwag kalimutan ang vids...

pwede na sa Youtube ok?

panis na ang Pacquiao - Barrera II... Deltaslim vs OAS na ang inaabangan  

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 12:43:30 PM by ito_ogami4 »

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2009, 11:52:43 AM »
SKUNKYFUNK dont be a HIPOCRITE heres your post inn that thread !!!

Gumagawa ka pa ng Rules and regulations...and you said this is better than the Pacquiao - Barrera II...

"First off, if this is some MYTHBUSTERS approach, we should take out as many variables that can invalidate the shootout.  But as it seems, it is now, PLAYER + GEAR.  A few qualms though:

1.  Everything should be done in both a SOLO and LIVE BAND CONTEXT. No Backing tracks. 

2.  Recording it in Shinji's studio would be great, but just a reminder...  Recording is just like taking a videoclip of your honeymoon... Only the couple and the people around them can really relate best to the experience.  That means, if you're invited, you would be the best judge and not someone else who hears/sees it on video and only the video.

3.  PERFECT SOUND REPRODUCTION is the goal.  Try to setup the mics assuming the LEAST TO NO POST-PROD INTERVENTION.  You can cheat on guitars cutting through the mix ya know?  The drums should sound ambient, and the close drum mics should not be overpowering the whole mix.  In other words, the goal here is to approximate the mix to have a good representation of the experience as if you were there.  Sorry, but different playback systems can easily invalidate someone else's opinion .

4.  JAM NA 'TO!!!! 

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:58:37 PM by skunkyfunk »  "

trem3
Philmusicus Addictus

pwede na sa Youtube ok?

Don't be an idiot. Tignan mo nga yung date, the thread was still active then. You on the other hand, are beating a dead horse. Do you realize that your post is nothing but flamebait?

Offline ito_ogami4

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2009, 12:03:11 PM »
Don't be an idiot. Tignan mo nga yung date, the thread was still active then. You on the other hand, are beating a dead horse. Do you realize that your post is nothing but flamebait?

First of all im asking a valid question  and date has nothing to do with it ...and secondly  youre the one using inflammatory words.

Offline Hellghast

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »
SKUNKYFUNK dont be a HIPOCRITE heres your post inn that thread !!!

and you want it video taped...and me asking what happened is stupid!! :-)

"First off, if this is some MYTHBUSTERS approach, we should take out as many variables that can invalidate the shootout.  But as it seems, it is now, PLAYER + GEAR.  A few qualms though:

1.  Everything should be done in both a SOLO and LIVE BAND CONTEXT. No Backing tracks.  

2.  Recording it in Shinji's studio would be great, but just a reminder...  Recording is just like taking a videoclip of your honeymoon... Only the couple and the people around them can really relate best to the experience.  That means, if you're invited, you would be the best judge and not someone else who hears/sees it on video and only the video.

3.  PERFECT SOUND REPRODUCTION is the goal.  Try to setup the mics assuming the LEAST TO NO POST-PROD INTERVENTION.  You can cheat on guitars cutting through the mix ya know?  The drums should sound ambient, and the close drum mics should not be overpowering the whole mix.  In other words, the goal here is to approximate the mix to have a good representation of the experience as if you were there.  Sorry, but different playback systems can easily invalidate someone else's opinion .

4.  JAM NA 'TO!!!!  

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:58:37 PM by skunkyfunk »  "

trem3
Philmusicus Addictus

pwede na sa Youtube ok?

nagtatanong kalang ba talaga or meron kang gustong sunugin?
walang usok kung walang apoy brad.  :-D

OT: ano  po ba benefits nang "in before the lock"?

Offline ito_ogami4

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 12:13:27 PM »
i don't question your motive but it's a showbiz topic hardly related to guitar gear/playing, dont you think? although it's fun to make fun of it all, it's really off topic.  at worst, it incites negative behavior and turfing here. if you really want to know how it ended, you should be smart enough to deduce by looking at how people behaved to end that circus. i've got nothing to prove to anyone but a showdown wouldn't have proved anything and would only have divided the community and fanned the flames even further.

btw, the thread is not stickied. it's just on the FAQ so that people can find it easier when it gets mentioned in whispered voices as part of GC lore (which is how you found it, right?). LOL.

Got you there bro..i just dont understand so why so many prople got so upset by my question whereas the only straight answer is "It did not push through coz the people involved realized it will lead nowhere as you yourself have said"!

Regards and More Power!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 12:17:11 PM by ito_ogami4 »

Offline digitalcyco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »

and beating a really dead horse.

-------------------

This is a forum siggy.

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2009, 12:23:21 PM »
First of all im asking a valid question  and date has nothing to do with it ...and secondly  youre the one using inflammatory words.

How is it a valid question? Not only did you bring up a dead issue, you brought it to the attention of the entire forum. What you did is no different than reposting a thread that has already been locked. If you were genuinely interested in what conspired since then, you should be smart enough to send a personal message to the ones involved.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »
Mr. Ogami you are missing the point.  EVERYONE WAS EXCITED TO SEE THIS.  Even master Jim Ayson was elated to see this so let alone the Alex and Delta camps (back then).  But NOW, you are beating a dead horse.  A really old one.  

Welcome to 2007!  

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2009, 12:27:41 PM »
this is a typical ito ogami post...dont ya think we had enough? its not not healthy for the guitar central community i think

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »
this is a typical ito ogami post...dont ya think we had enough? its not not healthy for the guitar central community i think

And he never was teh bant.

Offline Kulas

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2009, 12:29:37 PM »
andaming walang kwentang posts sa GC lately. grabe what's happening? patay na issue na nga binubuhay pa. tapos na undas bro. buti sana kung last year lang eh, 2007 pa eh. man, get a life.

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »

Got you there bro..i just dont understand so why so many prople got so upset by my question whereas the only straight answer is "It did not push through coz the people involved realized it will lead nowhere as you yourself have said"!

Regards and More Power!!

If you wanted only one answer, then just ask one person. Threads are meant to cultivate discussions and your question doesnt need its own thread. Gets mo na?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 12:32:31 PM by boogsy »

Offline kctan666

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »
dudes, noob lang ako rito, I don't want to be flamed, pero the TS's question is a fair question IMO,

i've always wondered, too, about the ending, after reading it in the sticky,

he's being flamed kasi now for not knowing the conclusion and asking about it -- the implication or impression to noobs like me kasi is...

...'wag na lang magtanong about certain things or comment in a certain way since noob ako, baka may magalit'...

...or something like ...'certain matters are for 'insiders' lang'...or,

...'only people who know deltaslim and firemodel 55 are entitled to know how things turned out'...

i am not just referring to this topic, certain topics kasi, parang pang-insider or old-time members lang -- though noobs like me don't want to or don't need to force ourselves into the 'inner circle', i suppose there's no harm in becoming more welcome or gentle with noob questions or comments, as long as straightforward, honest and non-stupid questions (like the TS question)...

now if the TS asked what is the best OD, that one, sige flame him...

hope i have articulated my point well..peace