hulika

Author Topic: GRAPHTECH Appreciation and Tutorial Thread  (Read 72698 times)

Offline ninmei

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: GRAPHTECH Appreciation and Tutorial Thread
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2010, 08:26:06 PM »
yes. just measure yung mga sides sa current nut mo na kailangan sukatin.. then compare/chosse which nut would have the closest dimensions sa nut mo.. it's that simple.. punta ka lang sa graphtech website para pumili at magcompare..  :-)

kanino bibili? or my ka-transact na dito sa PM?

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2010, 08:30:33 PM »
kanino bibili? or my ka-transact na dito sa PM?

PM sent..  :wink:

Offline dtfitch

« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2010, 11:49:00 PM »
Kailan kaya magkakaroon ng Resomax Nv2? Hehe! I've been itching on having one.

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2010, 03:30:25 PM »
Kailan kaya magkakaroon ng Resomax Nv2? Hehe! I've been itching on having one.

it's available... send me a pm...

The new ResoMax Harmonic Bridge System is designed to mazimize harmonic content and richness in every note.  All of our bridges and tailpieces are made from harmonically rich ResoMax alloy which allow the natureal sound of your guitar to shine through.  Exclusive to the ResoMax system, the AutoLock locking feature magnetically secures your bridge and tailpiece at all times without tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.

The ResoMax NVS Harmonic Bridge System.
Designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note, retail the bite of a metal saddle, dramatically reduce string breakage and make restringing a breeze!

The ResoMax NVS is made from a proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy that will leave each note dripping in tone and harmonics.  It comes fully equipped with special U.L.F. (Ultra Low Friction) saddles, constructed of the same harmonically rich ResoMax

AutoLock.
Exclusive to the ResoMax System, the AutoLock locking feature magnetically secures your bridge at all times without tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.

U.L.F (Ultra Low Friction Saddles).
The ResoMax NVS comes equipped with U.L.F. saddles  U.L.F. saddles are made from the same harmonically rich alloy as our bridges and is bonded with an ultra hard low friction formula designed to drastically reduce string breakage, improve tuning and retail the 2KHz bite of metal saddles.

Increased Harmonic Content.
With the combination of our lightweight ResoMax alloy bridge and saddles, you will hear each note dripping in tone and harmonics.  The lighter weight bridge and saddles will allow the natural sound of the guitar to shine through.

Light Weight Bridge and Saddles.
Our ResoMax NVS bridge and saddles are both made from our light weight ResoMax alloy which boosts harmonic content.  The lighter weight material lets the natural sound of the guitar to shine through.

Triple plated finish.
Triple plated Chrome, Gold, Nickel and Black Nickel finishes for years of durability and good looks.  Now your guitar will play its best look it best.

The ResoMax NV1 Harmonic Bridge System.

Designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note, retain the bite of a metal saddle, and make restringing a breeze!

The ResoMax NV1 is made from a proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy that will leave each note dripping in tone and harmonics.  The bridge is equipped with super hard ResoMax saddles constructed of the same harmonically rich ResoMax alloy to retain the 2KHz bite of metal saddles.  Triple plated finish for durability and good looks.

AutoLock.
Exclusive to the ResoMax System, the AutoLock locking feature magnetically secures your bridge at all times without tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.

ResoMax Harmonically Rich Saddles.
The saddles loaded into our NV1 bridge are made from the same harmonically rich ResoMax alloy.  This will keep the 2KHz bite of a metal saddle that you have come to know and love.  Triple plated for good looks and durability your guitar will sound, play and look it's best.

Increased Harmonic Content.
With the combination of our lightweight ResoMax alloy bridge and saddles, you will hear each note dripping in tone and harmonics.  The lighter weight bridge and saddles will allow the natural sound of the guitar to shine through.

Light weight alloy bridge.
All of our ResoMax bridges are made from a lightweight, proprietary alloy which boosts harmonic content.  Simply put, a lighter weight bridge allows the natural sound of the guitar to shine through.

Triple Plated Finish.
Triple plated Chrome, Gold, Nickel and Black Nickel finishes for years of durability and good looks.  Now your guitar will play its best look it best.

The ResoMax NV2 Harmonic Bridge System.

Designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note, virtually eliminate string breakage and improve tuning stability, and make restringing a breeze!

The ResoMax NV2 is made from a proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy that will leave each note dripping in tone and harmonics.  The bridge is equipped with String Saver saddles.  Our String Saver saddles are a man made material impregnated with Teflon which is 500% more slippery than Graphite and results in improved tuning stability and reduces string breakage.  Triple plated finish for durability and good looks.

AutoLock.

String Saver saddles.
The ResoMax NV2 comes loaded with String Saver saddles.  String Saver saddles are made with a unique combination of materials made to enhance tone, virtually eliminate string breakage and improve tuning stability.  They have a more balanced sound with sizzling highs, full mids and big open lows.

Increased harmonic content.

Light weight bridge.
All of our ResoMax bridges are made from a lightweight, proprietary alloy which boosts harmonic content.  Simply put, a lighter weight bridge allows the natural sound of the guitar to shine through.

Triple plated finish.

The ResoMax Harmonic Bridge System.

Designed to maximize harmonic content, richness in each note and make restringing a breeze!  The ResoMax NVt Tailpiece is the finishing touch to our ResoMax Harmonic Bridge System.  Complete with AutoLock locking feature which magnetically secures the tailpiece at all times without a tools to use to lose.  Triple plated finishes for years of durability and good looks.  Finally your guitar will sound, perform and look its best.

AutoLock.

Increased harmonic content.
The ResoMax NVt Tailpieces are made from the same harmonically rich alloy as our ResoMax bridges.  You will hear more richness and tone in every note played.

Light weight alloy tailpieces.
All of our ResoMax Tailpieces are made from a light weight, proprietary alloy which boosts harmonic content.  Simply put, a lightweight tailpiece allows the natural sound of the guitar to shine through.

Triple plated finish.
[

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2010, 05:06:26 PM »
Ibanez Includes Black TUSQ XL on Prestige Line of Guitars and Basses (April 8, 2010)

Ibanez Includes Black TUSQ XL for Prestige Line of Guitars

DELTA, B.C., April 8, 2010 – Graph Tech Guitar Labs, the world’s largest guitar nut and saddle manufacturer is excited to announce that Ibanez’s line of Prestige guitars and basses feature Graph Tech’s Black TUSQ XL nuts.

There are three principles behind the Ibanez Prestige line, precision, performance and playability.  Combining high tech manufacturing techniques with old world craftsmanship, true innovation in design and construction and the incorporation of ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world are cornerstones of the Prestige production process.

“Quality is extremely important to Ibanez and we recognize that the nut is one of the important points for the overall tone of the instrument.  Black TUSQ XL is made of an especially highly resonant material, adding a finishing touch to a guitar that is everything you’ve ever dreamed of in a guitar or bass,” says Ozzy Ozawa, Ibanez.

Black TUSQ XL is designed to boost guitar tone and performance, eradicate string binding and improve tuning stability.  Precision engineered and constructed of a specially formulated material to bring out the hidden harmonics and richness in every note, Black TUSQ XL nuts are permanently lubricated with Teflon®, which is 500 times more slippery than graphite.

“Ibanez is well known in the industry for constructing quality instruments with original advancements in design.  Being synonymous with innovation is something Graph Tech also strives for so we are especially proud that Ibanez values the superior tone and quality of our Black TUSQ nuts on their high end guitars and basses,” says Dave Dunwoodie, President, Graph Tech.   

Black TUSQ XL nuts can be found on the following Ibanez Prestige line of guitars and basses:
Guitars - FR Prestige, SV Prestige and RG Prestige
Basses - SR Prestige
[

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2010, 05:08:07 PM »
Stratagé Guitars Enhances Guitar Models (April 1, 2010)

Stratagé Guitars Enhances Guitar Models with Range of Graph Tech Products

DELTA, B.C., April 1, 2010 – Graph Tech Guitar Labs, the world’s largest guitar nut and saddle manufacturer is pleased to announce that Stratagé Guitars has added TUSQ, String Saver and the ghost System to their electric and bass guitars.

“After evaluating all the viable alternatives to meet our design criteria, Graph Tech products far out performed them all both mechanically and electronically,” says Frank Aurigemma, Technical Team Leader, Stratagé Guitars.

All Stratagé MIDI ready instruments are equipped with the Graph Tech ghost System, including electronics and piezo pickups embedded in String Saver saddles. Also, all Stratagé electric and bass guitars employ a custom made bridge which uses the ghost System’s piezo-embedded String Saver saddles that integrate perfectly with the Great American Sounds Co. Active Pickup System (GASCAPS) which is standard equipment on all Stratagé guitars and basses.

The ghost saddle pickups let you get acoustic tone from your electric guitar or bass when installed with the Acousti-Phonic, or use your favorite electric guitar or bass as a MIDI controller when installed with the Hexpander MIDI Interface. As well, the encapsulating String Saver composite material dramatically reduces string breakage.

All Stratagé electric guitar and bass guitar models are made with TUSQ nuts and String Saver string retainers. Traditional bone and ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top, but TUSQ nuts and saddles have rich tone and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. String Saver saddles and string trees help keep strings in tune and dramatically reduce string breakage.

“Graph Tech’s consistent quality products most positively contributed to our design team meeting and exceeding the mandated design goals. Graph Tech is instrumental in providing enabling technologies that make Stratagé Guitars the best sonically performing instruments on the planet,” says Aurigemma.

“Stratagé Guitars is passionate about creating unique products with fine craftsmanship to maximize performance. The opportunity to work together to create better instruments has been enriching and insightful for two companies that rely heavily on innovation to enhance player performance,” says Dave Dunwoodie, President, Graph Tech.

About Stratagé Guitars
Inspired by well-recognized, traditional manufacturers like Gibson* and Fender* as well as the relative new comers Ibanez*, PRS (Paul Reed Smith)*, ESP*, and Dean*, Stratagé Guitars blends the traditional discipline of electric guitar making with emerging technologies to ultimately provide the planet’s best-in-class electric guitars. It is to this end we strive.  
http://www.stratageguitars.com
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 05:09:46 PM by masterchoxter »
[

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2010, 05:11:39 PM »
Innovative New ResoMax NVS Bridge System increases Harmonics (January 14, 2010)

Innovative New ResoMax NVS Bridge System increases Harmonics, Saves Strings while Simplifying Restringing

DELTA, B.C.; January 14, 2010 – Graph Tech Guitar Labs, the world’s largest manufacturer of guitar nuts and saddles is very excited to announce the release of the new ResoMax NVS Harmonic Bridge System.

The ResoMax NVS Harmonic Bridge System is made of a proprietary, high strength, lightweight ResoMax alloy designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note played.  Equipped with U.L.F (Ultra Low Friction) saddles and an AutoLock™ locking feature, it is the biggest improvement in tone and performance for the tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece since its inception in the 1950’s.

Exclusive to the ResoMax NVS System, AutoLock™ (International patents pending) magnetically secures the bridge and tailpiece at all times making restring the guitar simple and quick, without any tools to use or lose and no threads to strip.  When the strings are in place and tuned, there is over 200lbs of downward pressure to ensure a rock solid connection of the bridge to the guitar body.

U.L.F saddles are pre-loaded in the ResoMax NVS bridge and engineered with the same harmonically rich ResoMax alloy.  Bonded with an ultra low friction, extremely hard String Saver™ formula, the saddles dramatically reduces string breakage while retaining the 2 KHz bite of metal.

“We are committed to and pride ourselves on always having a finger on the pulse of consumers, with the ability to change quickly in response.  By offering an innovative bridge system, in a number of different options, we are making it incredibly easy for anyone to significantly improve and enhance their guitar’s performance,” says Dave Dunwoodie, President of Graph Tech Guitar Labs.

As an alternative, Graph Tech is also introducing the ResoMax NV1 and ResoMax NV2 system which is made of the same harmonically rich alloy material.  ResoMax NV1 is equipped with ResoMax saddles and ResoMax NV2 is equipped with world renowned String Saver saddles.  The ResoMax NVt tailpiece is available in coordinating finishes and completes the beautiful esthetics and harmonic enriching qualities of the ResoMax NV system.
[

Offline haxo55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2010, 11:49:34 PM »
ghost saddles + Acousti-Phonic Kit
panalong setup to,
dagdagan pa ng hexpander,
kakagas badtrip T_T
Quote from: Philmusic.com
News:
oh yeah, our search engine is powered by Chuck Norris as well

pepeng_bato123

« Reply #183 on: April 17, 2010, 03:39:52 PM »
i can't access the link on masterchoxsters sig, anyway, i have an aria pro 2 inazuma and i don't like its bridge and i think i'll buy a replacement and was looking to low profile trems. But then i saw this thread and i tried to look for the graphtec site, i found the LB63 Bridge with String Saver Classic Saddles, i was wondering if it is with the same measurements with my current bridge. Since i can't find any diagrams on the act3 bridges measurement, i'm lost. could someone point me to a right direction. and oh, how much is it? thanks in advance

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #184 on: April 17, 2010, 03:49:01 PM »
i can't access the link on masterchoxsters sig, anyway, i have an aria pro 2 inazuma and i don't like its bridge and i think i'll buy a replacement and was looking to low profile trems. But then i saw this thread and i tried to look for the graphtec site, i found the LB63 Bridge with String Saver Classic Saddles, i was wondering if it is with the same measurements with my current bridge. Since i can't find any diagrams on the act3 bridges measurement, i'm lost. could someone point me to a right direction. and oh, how much is it? thanks in advance

measure mo manually yung dimesions ng bridge mo bro.. then note it down.. you can compare it dun sa LB63.. or if you want, email mo ngayon yung graphtech customer service tapos send mo sa kanila dimensions ng bridge mo.. sa kanila mo nalang itanong kung alin mas ok..

for sure, mamayang gabi, may reply na sila sa inquiry mo..  :-)

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2010, 03:22:49 PM »
My Pitchblack doesn't get much love nowadays... :wink:

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2010, 09:17:13 PM »
My Pitchblack doesn't get much love nowadays... :wink:

same as mine... lol...  :-D
[

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2010, 09:30:51 PM »
same as mine... lol...  :-D

so i see..  :lol:

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #188 on: April 28, 2010, 12:06:44 PM »
so i see..  :lol:

ooowwww yesssss....  :-D
[

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2010, 03:03:22 PM »
How to Measure your Guitar Nut

1. Measure the overall length of your existing nut.  Be as accurate as you can by using a ruler, calipers or a tape measure. Record this dimension.

2. Measure the overall width of your existing nut. Be as accurate as you can by using a ruler, calipers or a tape measure. Record this dimension.

3. Measure the E to E spacing of your existing nut, from the center of the low E slot to the center of the high E slot. Be as accurate as you can by using a ruler, calipers or a tape measure. Record this dimension.

4. Measure the overall height of your existing nut from the bottom to the highest point. Be as accurate as you can by using a ruler, calipers or a tape measure. Record this dimension.

5. Use the dimensions for your E to E spacing to find the closest match to a Graph Tech nut. You want the E to E spacing to be as close to your without going over (slightly smaller will work). All other dimensions can be slightly oversized as you can sand down the overall length, width and height with some fine grit sandpaper

Keep on Rockin'!
[

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2010, 03:52:06 PM »
^^^^

that was most helpful chox.  :-)

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2010, 04:16:45 PM »
^^^^

that was most helpful chox.  :-)

glad it did! hopefully this will make it easier for everyone to measure their guitar nut...  :-D
[

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #192 on: May 04, 2010, 06:10:18 PM »

After seeing the Graphtech product line, one specific item immediately got my attention; the Supercharger Acoustic Kit for acoustic guitar. Upon reading the product description from the Graphtech website, I know I have to get one for my acoustic guitar.

The kit contains 6 lightweight bridge pins, 1 pre-measured acoustic saddle, 1 Graphtech pick, 2 sanding papers (rough & fine) and a printed installation guide. Upon inspection of the saddle and my guitar's saddle slot (my guitar is a SX dreadnought with a stock bone saddle), the saddle needs an adjustment/reduction on the saddle's length and a little lessening on the height and width. Since the installation guide was simple and comprehensive, I did the adjustment myself using the sanding papers, always checking from time to time if I have the desired dimension of the saddle. Installing was quite easy since acoustic guitar saddle can be removed by a long nose and the bridge pins fits perfectly.

Using the same strings, which is quite a few months old on my guitar, i played before and after installation to make a more accurate description on the differences the Graphtech kit makes.
And as expected, It deliver results.

- Enhanced Harmonics. Upon making a chord, you will definitely hear a more harmonic feel, the strings sounds more alive if stroke together for a chord
- Sustain. Not only does it increases the sustain, but how the sustain sounds. A livelier unsuppressed string vibration since the strings can move more freely because of the lightweight bridge pins and a better saddle
- Increase high and low frequencies . The bass strings has more low end mojo and the treble strings has more shiny highs. You just have to get it and hear it to believe it.
- Since the saddle's height can be adjusted, I was able to lower the profile of my strings and make my guitar more playable. In addition that better tone really contributes to improved playing.  :wink:

I own this guitar for 5 years and after the installing the supercharger kit, I think this guitar can deliver tone and acoustic response comparable to other guitars even those in the higher brand range.
Overall, Graphtech Supercharger Acoustic Kit is definitely the upgrade if you are looking to enhance the sound/tone of your acoustic guitar and release its hidden potential.  8-) 8-) 8-)

“Man, you don't have to play a whole lot of notes. You just have to play the pretty ones.”
- Miles Davis
 http://soundcloud.com/jammingpapu

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #193 on: May 04, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »
great review jamming papu!  :-o 8-)

photos of the installed graphtech parts please!  :-D
[

Offline haxo55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #194 on: June 08, 2010, 01:27:44 PM »
bump

question sir,
may acousti-phonic board po ba na pang 7 strings?
or kaylangan talaga dalawa yung acousti-phonic board para magamit din yung pang 7th string
sa acoustic sound?
thanks
Quote from: Philmusic.com
News:
oh yeah, our search engine is powered by Chuck Norris as well

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #195 on: June 08, 2010, 02:11:17 PM »
bump

question sir,
may acousti-phonic board po ba na pang 7 strings?
or kaylangan talaga dalawa yung acousti-phonic board para magamit din yung pang 7th string
sa acoustic sound?
thanks

hi haxo55...

you just need the ff for either 6 or 7-string guitars to be able to use the ghost system:

Ghost saddle pickups - one set
Acousti-phonic for guitar - one kit

Since you need it for a 7-string guitar, here are my recommended items:

7-string Ghost loaded saddles:
http://graphtech.com/product-42-2/  <--- assuming this saddle is the size you need

Acousti-phonic for guitar:
http://www.graphtech.com/product-8-2/

and your done!

but this is if you want your acoustic sound to come from within your guitar...

you can also do it this way...

7-string Ghost loaded saddles:
http://graphtech.com/product-42-2/  <--- assuming this saddle is the size you need

Passive volume kit:
http://www.graphtech.com/product-10-2/

this is cheaper but the signal will be a bit harsh... so you'll need further processing externally... but the kit includes components which can prevent the loss of high frequencies... so it still works...
[

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
Stratagé Guitars Enhances Guitar Models

Stratagé Guitars Enhances Guitar Models with Range of Graph Tech Products

DELTA, B.C., April 1, 2010 – Graph Tech Guitar Labs, the world’s largest guitar nut and saddle manufacturer is pleased to announce that Stratagé Guitars has added TUSQ, String Saver and the ghost System to their electric and bass guitars.

“After evaluating all the viable alternatives to meet our design criteria, Graph Tech products far out performed them all both mechanically and electronically,” says Frank Aurigemma, Technical Team Leader, Stratagé Guitars.

All Stratagé MIDI ready instruments are equipped with the Graph Tech ghost System, including electronics and piezo pickups embedded in String Saver saddles. Also, all Stratagé electric and bass guitars employ a custom made bridge which uses the ghost System’s piezo-embedded String Saver saddles that integrate perfectly with the Great American Sounds Co. Active Pickup System (GASCAPS) which is standard equipment on all Stratagé guitars and basses. 

The ghost saddle pickups let you get acoustic tone from your electric guitar or bass when installed with the Acousti-Phonic, or use your favorite electric guitar or bass as a MIDI controller when installed with the Hexpander MIDI Interface. As well, the encapsulating String Saver composite material dramatically reduces string breakage.

All Stratagé electric guitar and bass guitar models are made with TUSQ nuts and String Saver string retainers. Traditional bone and ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top, but TUSQ nuts and saddles have rich tone and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. String Saver saddles and string trees help keep strings in tune and dramatically reduce string breakage.

“Graph Tech’s consistent quality products most positively contributed to our design team meeting and exceeding the mandated design goals. Graph Tech is instrumental in providing enabling technologies that make Stratagé Guitars the best sonically performing instruments on the planet,” says Aurigemma.

“Stratagé Guitars is passionate about creating unique products with fine craftsmanship to maximize performance. The opportunity to work together to create better instruments has been enriching and insightful for two companies that rely heavily on innovation to enhance player performance,” says Dave Dunwoodie, President, Graph Tech.

About Stratagé Guitars
Inspired by well-recognized, traditional manufacturers like Gibson* and Fender* as well as the relative new comers Ibanez*, PRS (Paul Reed Smith)*, ESP*, and Dean*, Stratagé Guitars blends the traditional discipline of electric guitar making with emerging technologies to ultimately provide the planet’s best-in-class electric guitars. It is to this end we strive.  www.stratageguitars.com
[

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2010, 09:26:02 PM »
TUSQ XL Nuts On Nashguitar

TUSQ XL Nuts On All New Nashguitar Guitars and Basses

DELTA, B.C., April 15, 2010 – Graph Tech Guitar Labs, the world’s largest guitar nut and saddle manufacturer is thrilled to announce that Nash Guitars has equipped all of their new guitar and bass models with our new TUSQ XL nuts.

Nashguitars does not make new looking guitars.  Their standard levels of aging include light, medium, heavy and extra heavy.  As the largest independent maker of aged guitars in the industry, they are successful because of their intimate knowledge of guitars and guitar making.  All employees are guitar players and it is their mandate not to ship a guitar or bass that they would not want to own or play.

“We have installed Graph Tech nuts on thousands of guitars and basses as they are easy to install, easy to adjust, sound great and fight "Slack Storage" and "String Binding," the two biggest causes of tuning issues.  When we were told about the new TUSQ XL nut it was a no-brainer as the better lubrication is a huge plus. Hard to imagine someone improving a perfect product, but Graph Tech did,” says Bill Nash, President, Nashguitars.

TUSQ XL is designed to boost guitar tone and performance. This precision engineered nut is made with a specially formulated material which couples the strings' vibrations to the neck and brings out the hidden harmonics and richness in every note. It is based on the highly resonant TUSQ man made ivory, but is impregnated with Teflon to improve the tuning performance of the guitar.

“Working with Graph Tech has been a breeze, especially since I have yet to get shipped a defective nut.  It is one of the few components I do not have to ever worry about,” says Bill.

“Specialized guitar makers have a profound understanding of tone and pay particular attention to the small details like tuning issues, that affect guitar players because they are guitar players.  TUSQ XL was created at the demand of companies like Nashguitars who build guitars for enhanced performance, playability and a specific vintage style,” says Dave Dunwoodie, President, Graph Tech.

About Nashguitars
Nashguitars was started in 2001. Bill Nash, the one most to blame was raised in Los Angeles in and around the music industry. Played in bands, used to make his own guitars, customize things, ruin things and did much of what you would imagine goes on it the formative years of a someday guitar builder, blah, blah, boring. At the writing of this text, the company has grown to include two facilities, 8 or 9 employees and is truly a team effort. www.nashguitars.com
[

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2010, 09:28:06 PM »
ResoMax NV1 Bridges Featured on Swing
ResoMax NV1 Bridges Featured on Swing Classic Series Guitars

DELTA, B.C., May 14, 2010 – Graph Tech Guitar Labs, the world’s largest guitar nut and saddle manufacturer is pleased to announce that Swing Guitars has added ResoMax NV1 bridges to their best selling Classic Series guitars.

Swing is about quality without compromise.  As the number one selling electric guitar Company in Korea, Swing is all about choosing the right wood and components.  It is with this exacting attention set firmly on the smallest of details that Swing chose Graph Tech’s ResoMax NV1 bridge for their most popular Classic Series guitars.   
“Educated and skilled players can hear the distinction between a guitar that’s been built with quality and craftsmanship, and one that has been made with short cuts,” says Jin Park, International Business Manager, Swing.  “At Swing we believe there is no alternative to the best.  We already equip our guitars with Graph Tech’s tone enhancing nuts, and after testing the harmonic content of the cool ResoMax NV1 bridges, we decided to add them to our high-end Les Paul style guitars.”

The ResoMax NV1 bridge and tailpiece system is designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note, retain the bite of a metal saddle, and make restringing a breeze.  Made from a proprietary, lightweight ResoMax alloy that will leave each note dripping in tone and harmonics, the bridge is equipped with matching saddles constructed of the same harmonically rich ResoMax alloy to retain the 2KHz bite of metal.  Also, the system includes the AutoLock locking feature that magnetically secures your bridge at all times without tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.
“Swing sets a high standard on value and innovation for their guitars.,” says Dave Dunwoodie, President, Graph Tech.  “Their decision to equipped their guitars with the ResoMax NV1 tune-o-matic bridge is a true testament to their commitment to those high standards.”

About Swing
Swing might be a new name in guitars but one with an established history and quality heritage.  Despite its short history, Swing has already established a fine reputation amongst players the world over. As a result, we have gained many endorsees in the music field, and the list is growing rapidly. Swing continually expands and improves its product lines, bringing you more selection than ever.  www.swingguitars.com
[

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2010, 07:22:15 PM »
GRAPHTECH SALE!!!!

check the items out here ---- http://graphtech.com/specials.html
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 08:26:20 PM by masterchoxter »
[