hulika

Author Topic: LINE 6 M9/M13 users thread (with photos)  (Read 110475 times)

Offline rolexm

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: LINE 6 M9/M13 users thread (with photos)
« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2011, 02:30:11 PM »
nakita ko nga sa SM North....pwede :D

How much was it?

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #377 on: July 20, 2011, 07:33:04 AM »
dumating na m5 sa main, try nyo mga sir...thanks
Pod HD500 sir kelan dating?

Offline incubus32

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #378 on: July 20, 2011, 10:04:45 AM »
Pod HD500 sir kelan dating?

dumating na. naubos na nga, hahaha but palagay ko baka available pa yung sa MOA yamaha, kasi tumingin last april dun si GF, den now tinitext syang available daw for 12 mos to pay. ;)

Offline redjaztin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #379 on: July 20, 2011, 10:25:41 AM »
dumating na. naubos na nga, hahaha but palagay ko baka available pa yung sa MOA yamaha, kasi tumingin last april dun si GF, den now tinitext syang available daw for 12 mos to pay. ;)

Magkano kaya?

@Rolexm

Di ko din natanong price :D

Offline incubus32

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #380 on: July 20, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
Magkano kaya?

@Rolexm

Di ko din natanong price :D

Dito kasi yung sa province (iloilo) P28499 regular price, so malamang less 500 jan sa Manila ;)

Offline sQuid

« Reply #382 on: July 22, 2011, 08:50:12 AM »
Mga sir, baka meron diyang nagpaparenta ng midi to usb cable, rentahan ko na lang. Ang mahal ng M-Audio sa JB e, one time lang naman magagamit. Kung may second hand jan, baka puwedeng bilin ko na lang sa murang halaga.  :-D

Update nalang ng version kulang. Solb na ;D

Sir, anong size ng pedal train mo? Balak ko kasing magpagawa ng flight case, ganyang-ganyan set-up ko. Di ko kasi masukat kasi parating pa lang m13  :-)

<::denjerus::>

Offline redjaztin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #383 on: July 22, 2011, 10:44:53 AM »
sa pagkakatanda ko 12.5 x 24 x 2 tong pedaltrain 2. Pa-rent din ng Midi cable pagnakakuha ka dude :D

Offline brandey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #384 on: July 22, 2011, 10:56:13 AM »
Pwede ako magpa rent ng midi to usb cable pm nyo lang ako  :-D

Offline incubus32

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #385 on: August 10, 2011, 03:23:45 AM »
DJ killmore of incubus Uses Line 6 M9 too!!!  :evil:

feature=relmfu

Offline rolexm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #386 on: August 10, 2011, 04:15:04 PM »
M5 is around 12k.  :-)

Offline nibram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #387 on: August 10, 2011, 04:33:15 PM »

dito sa manila? not bad... sana may looper din m5.
Y

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #388 on: August 10, 2011, 07:32:35 PM »
May stock na ba yupangco?

Offline rolexm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #389 on: August 10, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »
May stock na ba yupangco?

I saw it in Perfect Pitch, Park square.  :-)

dito sa manila? not bad... sana may looper din m5.

It would be cool to have 2. My problem with getting M-series is that there is no true bypass mode for it.

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #390 on: August 10, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »
I saw it in Perfect Pitch, Park square.  :-)

It would be cool to have 2. My problem with getting M-series is that there is no true bypass mode for it.

meron true bypass bro, you can set it to dsp or tbp mode.

http://line6.com/m9/

M9 Stompbox Modeler is powerful, portable and bursting with immortal stompbox effects. Its wide variety of vintage and modern tones makes it perfect on its own or an unrivalled addition to your pedal board.

Sink your teeth into over 100 distinctive distortions, tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, and many other kinds of expressive effects. They combine under your feet to form an instant collection of stunning stompbox tones (many of which are from DL4™ Delay Modeler, Verbzilla® and other well-known Line 6 pedals).

Built like three side-by-side effect units, M9 Stompbox Modeler lets you run any three effects simultaneously with any three others on deck. Mix and match as you please. You have 100% control over effect placement and effect type - arrange them into tried-and-true combinations or get creative and invent your own original blends.

Create up to twenty-four different effect arrangements, or "scenes" – one for your metal band, one for your Top 40 gig...you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro® just to switch out one or two pedals!

Included is a 28-second looper that provides the most fun you can have without getting arrested. It delivers extended, in-the-moment sound-on-sound looping and unlimited sonic possibilities. Six dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse) make it a snap to use.

M9 Stompbox Modeler is stompbox simple. There are no menus, no saving and no hassles. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs and, just like with classic stompboxes, your settings will remain after you power down.

Stocked with inputs and outputs, M9 Stompbox Modeler will integrate seamlessly into your pedal board, your MIDI setup and all your live, studio and rehearsal scenarios. It boasts MIDI in and out, a pair of 1/4-inch expression pedal inputs and 1/4-inch mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with true analog bypass or DSP bypass).

Tough as nails, easy to use and ready to go, toss M9 Stompbox Modeler into your gig bag to take advantage of the all-in-one stompbox solution.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:08:40 PM by pualux »

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #391 on: August 10, 2011, 08:43:56 PM »
My review about the true bypass and DSP modes is that they sound the same. Both are still sucking tone. I have my m9 inside a looper for on & off and tone difference is very noticeable. DSP allows delay trails and TBP doesnt. Thats the only difference.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:45:53 PM by pao2pao16 »

Offline rolexm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #392 on: August 10, 2011, 11:01:06 PM »
meron true bypass bro, you can set it to dsp or tbp mode.

http://line6.com/m9/

M9 Stompbox Modeler is powerful, portable and bursting with immortal stompbox effects. Its wide variety of vintage and modern tones makes it perfect on its own or an unrivalled addition to your pedal board.

Sink your teeth into over 100 distinctive distortions, tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, and many other kinds of expressive effects. They combine under your feet to form an instant collection of stunning stompbox tones (many of which are from DL4™ Delay Modeler, Verbzilla® and other well-known Line 6 pedals).

Built like three side-by-side effect units, M9 Stompbox Modeler lets you run any three effects simultaneously with any three others on deck. Mix and match as you please. You have 100% control over effect placement and effect type - arrange them into tried-and-true combinations or get creative and invent your own original blends.

Create up to twenty-four different effect arrangements, or "scenes" – one for your metal band, one for your Top 40 gig...you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro® just to switch out one or two pedals!

Included is a 28-second looper that provides the most fun you can have without getting arrested. It delivers extended, in-the-moment sound-on-sound looping and unlimited sonic possibilities. Six dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse) make it a snap to use.

M9 Stompbox Modeler is stompbox simple. There are no menus, no saving and no hassles. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs and, just like with classic stompboxes, your settings will remain after you power down.

Stocked with inputs and outputs, M9 Stompbox Modeler will integrate seamlessly into your pedal board, your MIDI setup and all your live, studio and rehearsal scenarios. It boasts MIDI in and out, a pair of 1/4-inch expression pedal inputs and 1/4-inch mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with true analog bypass or DSP bypass).

Tough as nails, easy to use and ready to go, toss M9 Stompbox Modeler into your gig bag to take advantage of the all-in-one stompbox solution.

Or so they say.

My review about the true bypass and DSP modes is that they sound the same. Both are still sucking tone. I have my m9 inside a looper for on & off and tone difference is very noticeable. DSP allows delay trails and TBP doesnt. Thats the only difference.

Exactly what I mean.

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #393 on: August 10, 2011, 11:39:48 PM »
ohhhtone pala pinaguusapan kala ko features.

Offline kalihim

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #394 on: August 11, 2011, 02:08:35 PM »

Mga sir i'm trying to buy M9 para compact lang, but when i tried POD HD500, nawala na yung interest ko sa M9  :-D

Offline sQuid

« Reply #395 on: August 11, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »
Bakit naman sir?
<::denjerus::>

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #396 on: August 11, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »
Mga sir i'm trying to buy M9 para compact lang, but when i tried POD HD500, nawala na yung interest ko sa M9  :-D

Ibig sabihin hindi compact yung hinahanap mo bro. Laki ng size diference ng HD500 sa M9 eh. Saan ka nakabili?

Offline nibram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #397 on: August 11, 2011, 03:46:24 PM »
sulit ba bumili ng expression pedal for m9?  :roll:

meron ako na eb vp jr... di pala pede...
Y

Offline kalihim

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #398 on: August 11, 2011, 03:51:45 PM »

oo sulit naman kasi yun lang talaga yung compatible na exp pedal for m series :-D

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #399 on: August 11, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »

Hindi yan pwede kasi 250k ang pot niyan. Ang pwede lang sa m9 is 10k-25k resistance. Pero pwede ma modify to 25k pot ang 250k para maging compatible