hulika

Author Topic: What is your stand about Homosexuality?  (Read 64297 times)

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #300 on: May 07, 2013, 10:44:58 AM »
Saan mo nakuha na mother of all scales ang Kinsey, e ang dami scales na di related sa Kinsey? Pano mo nalaman na "highly likely" kopyahan lahat nung 200+?

E sino ba ang nagsimula ng scale or chart na 'yan? Most were followed, or at least, modelled after his. Kaya nga "highly likely" 'di ba? 'Di naman definite 'yun. Marunong ka naman siguro mag-english.

Oo naman. Meron ako mga kilala, pero wala ako balak pakiusap sila sa iyo.
Bakit ba ka-tamad mo maghanap? Kahit sa simpleng google may mahahanap ka. Email mo. Baka malaman mo may something in common kayo. Hahahaha!

Spare me the hassle ika nga kung talagang gusto mo ma-prove yung ridiculous claim mo. And why would I resort to Google if there's already an actual person to verify this with? Makes sense? Ayaw mo sila ipaki-usap sakin kasi imaginary friends mo lang sila. 100% sure ako we absolutely have nothing in common in terms of behavior and actions. Baka ikaw meron kasi ikaw ang mahilig sa kanila. Hi hi hi!

For some people ignorance is bliss. O baka ayaw lang maghanap baka may ma discover na awkward sa sarili. Diyan naman nangagagaling ang homophobia.

Bakit nga ako maghahanap pa e meron ka na? Ayaw mo ng mas madaling process? Pahirapan pa talaga? Present 'em once and for all at ng magkaalaman na. Be honest nga lang at 'wag mo sila tuturuan mag-sinungaling. Malamang ikaw ang may awkward na na-discover sa sarili mo, e napapaligiran ka nga nila e. May relatives ka ngang ganun e so mas malaki ang percentage na ikaw ang makakuha ng "gay gene."  :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #301 on: May 07, 2013, 11:01:16 AM »
plain old common sense won't be enough to understand something as varied and complicated as human sexuality. i have lesbian relatives, as well as gay and transsexual friends and work mates. i owe it to them to understand them more deeply and reasonably. i go where the evidence is.

sure then, defy logic and go against common sense all you want. My friends and family all receive the love and support they deserve from me, or at least I try to give more than I can all the time, regardless of their sexual preferences. I don't owe anyone jack. And what evidence are you talking about?
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #302 on: May 07, 2013, 11:21:47 AM »
sure then, defy logic and go against common sense all you want. My friends and family all receive the love and support they deserve from me, or at least I try to give more than I can all the time, regardless of their sexual preferences. I don't owe anyone jack. And what evidence are you talking about?

He's asking for the proof of/that homosexuality can actually be chosen and that it is not influenced in the womb. Dapat daw e nasa tiyan pa lang ang bata e badingarzi na. :razz:
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #303 on: May 07, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »

He's asking for the proof of/that homosexuality can actually be chosen and that it is not influenced in the womb. Dapat daw e nasa tiyan pa lang ang bata e badingarzi na. :razz:

nasaan kaya yung proof nun? hahaha...
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #304 on: May 07, 2013, 12:12:19 PM »
E sino ba ang nagsimula ng scale or chart na 'yan? Most were followed, or at least, modelled after his. Kaya nga "highly likely" 'di ba? 'Di naman definite 'yun. Marunong ka naman siguro mag-english.

Galing mo naman alam mo na lahat ng 200 scales. Pati history at origin nila alam mo.

Spare me the hassle ika nga kung talagang gusto mo ma-prove yung ridiculous claim mo. And why would I resort to Google if there's already an actual person to verify this with? Makes sense? Ayaw mo sila ipaki-usap sakin kasi imaginary friends mo lang sila. 100% sure ako we absolutely have nothing in common in terms of behavior and actions. Baka ikaw meron kasi ikaw ang mahilig sa kanila. Hi hi hi!

I'm sure that I'd want to spare them from your heterosexist rhetoric. Kaya kung gusto mo maghanap dami naman iba diyan. Huwag tamad. Hindi naman "hassle", di naman "mahirap".

Gusto mo PM ko pa sa iyo yung lesbiana na artistang kilala ko. Naman Boy Abunda, huwag naman pahalata pagka tsismoso. lol

Bakit nga ako maghahanap pa e meron ka na? Ayaw mo ng mas madaling process? Pahirapan pa talaga? Present 'em once and for all at ng magkaalaman na. Be honest nga lang at 'wag mo sila tuturuan mag-sinungaling. Malamang ikaw ang may awkward na na-discover sa sarili mo, e napapaligiran ka nga nila e. May relatives ka ngang ganun e so mas malaki ang percentage na ikaw ang makakuha ng "gay gene."  :lol: :lol: :lol:

mas madali pa maghanap sa google kaysa sa dinami ng tinype mo dito, at nireply mo. at inedit mo na quote. lol
May gay gene na? Saan? I wonder what will you do to your son if he turned out gay.

Merong ganon? Saan? Ang alam ko wala naman ako sinabing ganyan.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:36:06 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #305 on: May 07, 2013, 12:27:26 PM »
sure then, defy logic and go against common sense all you want. My friends and family all receive the love and support they deserve from me, or at least I try to give more than I can all the time, regardless of their sexual preferences. I don't owe anyone jack.

K. I'm sure your friends who are gay would all agree with you that god only made man and woman. Common sense lang. 

And what evidence are you talking about?

I'm talking about evidence that homosexuality is caused by a host of biological, psychological, neural and environmental factors. If there is evidence that points out the contrary and they can change their sexual orientation in a snap, then I'd reconsider.

Kaso wala naman. All the research just reinforces what we already know. Homosexuality is a natural variation of human bonding with biological and environmental causes, that sexual orientation is not a choice and not a sickness or an abnormality.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:39:18 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #306 on: May 07, 2013, 02:39:27 PM »
K. I'm sure your friends who are gay would all agree with you that god only made man and woman. Common sense lang. 

I'm talking about evidence that homosexuality is caused by a host of biological, psychological, neural and environmental factors. If there is evidence that points out the contrary and they can change their sexual orientation in a snap, then I'd reconsider.

Kaso wala naman. All the research just reinforces what we already know. Homosexuality is a natural variation of human bonding with biological and environmental causes, that sexual orientation is not a choice and not a sickness or an abnormality.

To put that more accurately:
I'm talking about evidence that homosexuality is believed to be caused by a host of biological, psychological, neural and environmental factors but none  of these factors have yet been concluded to be true. If there is evidence that points out the contrary and they can change their sexual orientation in a snap, then I'd reconsider.

Now, you don't know who my friends are, but you are sure that they'd agree with me? Jumping to conclusions is really part of your religious practice huh?
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #307 on: May 07, 2013, 02:54:03 PM »

To put that more accurately:
I'm talking about evidence that homosexuality is believed to be caused by a host of biological, psychological, neural and environmental factors but none  of these factors have yet been concluded to be true. If there is evidence that points out the contrary and they can change their sexual orientation in a snap, then I'd reconsider.

Now, you don't know who my friends are, but you are sure that they'd agree with me? Jumping to conclusions is really part of your religious practice huh?

So is there any evidence to the contrary that homosexuality isn't caused by biological and environmental factors? Even a shred of research to point me out that this is all just an LGBT conspiracy. A rather large one. Wala ba study diyan na nagsasabi na abnormality, unnatural o psychological problem lang ang homosexuality? Substantiated ba yung sinasabi mo na parang GAS o pagyoyosi lang ang kabakl@an?

I don't have to know your gay friends. I hope and I'm sure they appreciate your archaic beliefs about them or should i put [sarcasm][/sarcasm] before the sentence to aid your comprehension?

By the way,
Have you tried asking one "When did she/he, decided to be lesbian/gay"?   
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:25:14 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline Mardk

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #308 on: May 07, 2013, 03:22:38 PM »
^ Evidence, shmevidence. There are more evident reasons using plain old common sense ...

Cause, fcuk the scientific method right? It only like brought us to the moon, explained the origin of the universe, split the atom, explain quantum theory, explain our origins, wipeout smallpox, sent a rover to mars, gave you the internet, and gave you that thingamajig you used to post this. Common sense could have done all that.

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #309 on: May 07, 2013, 03:27:44 PM »
Galing mo naman alam mo na lahat ng 200 scales. Pati history at origin nila alam mo.

E ganun talaga. :lol:

I'm sure that I'd want to spare them from your heterosexist rhetoric. Kaya kung gusto mo maghanap dami naman iba diyan. Huwag tamad. Hindi naman "hassle", di naman "mahirap".

Asus! Palusot nanaman, ineng? Am pretty sure naintindihan mo ito, "And why would I resort to Google if there's already an actual person to verify this with?" How hard is it really to oblige or entertain my request if you know deep inside you're right and I'm wrong? We, or I, will be dealing with "real" or actual human beings here. Ain't that more fulfilling and precise than Google?

Gusto mo PM ko pa sa iyo yung lesbiana na artistang kilala ko. Naman Boy Abunda, huwag naman pahalata pagka tsismoso. lol

O kitam! E di inamin mo din na lesbiana siya. So, pano naging straight ang lesbian? Gusto mo ba mag-pustahan pa tayo?

mas madali pa maghanap sa google kaysa sa dinami ng tinype mo dito, at nireply mo. at inedit mo na quote. lol
May gay gene na? Saan? I wonder what will you do to your son if he turned out gay.

E bakit nga kelangan pang mag-Google kung may actual na tao nga na pwedeng kausapin naman na kakilala mo? Mas maganda 'yun at least kaharap mong makaka-usap 'yun. Mas verifiable pati. Kaya nga mas maraming companies na ang gusto e personal interviews compared sa phone. So, same lang din 'yun dito. Gets?

You obviously missed the joke on "gay gene." My bad. But kantutinkopit, baka nga biglang maka-discover ng gay gene, e may God gene na nga e. :lol:

Merong ganon? Saan? Ang alam ko wala naman ako sinabing ganyan.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay. 'Di na ako magjo-joke ulit sa'yo kasi hirap ka maka-gets. >:D

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #310 on: May 07, 2013, 03:27:53 PM »
^ Evidence, shmevidence. There are more evident reasons using plain old common sense ...

Cause, fcuk the scientific method right? It only like brought us to the moon, explained the origin of the universe, split the atom, explain quantum theory, explain our origins, wipeout smallpox, sent a rover to mars, gave you the internet, and gave you that thingamajig you used to post this. Common sense could have done all that.

Coming from a guy who believes scientific theories and opinions are the same, is there anything new or is this unexpected?

Offline pixelwise

« Reply #311 on: May 07, 2013, 03:32:41 PM »
I must have pretty weak gay friends because many of them say at some point they really tried very hard to be straight but failed.

I think it's just harder for young males to experiment. I guess "nagmamarka" yung act agad so to speak kaya matindi na talaga yung tendency mo if you have the guts to try homosexual encounters. On the other hand i know girls who say they've had lesbian encounters in the past but they remained straight. Also, notice how girls having crushes on other girls is mostly regarded as cute. Ano kasi tawag nila dun, girl-crush nga ba? Kung lalake ka subukan mo i-post sa FB na man-crush mo si coco martin. Good luck.

It can never be argued that gays are normal if the definition of "normal" is based on heterosexuality. It's like saying Spanish is not normal because it's not English. Straights are different to gays as much as males are different to females. What are we all crying for evidence for? Homosexuality is not a theory. Gays exist and if we just listen to them we will learn that they chose to be gay no more than they chose which nationality to be born in.

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #312 on: May 07, 2013, 03:36:11 PM »
E ganun talaga. :lol:

Ang galing mo talaga ser. Paano mo nga ulit nalaman na mother of all scales ang Kinsey scale boss?

Asus! Palusot nanaman, ineng? Am pretty sure naintindihan mo ito, "And why would I resort to Google if there's already an actual person to verify this with?" How hard is it really to oblige or entertain my request if you know deep inside you're right and I'm wrong? We, or I, will be dealing with "real" or actual human beings here. Ain't that more fulfilling and precise than Google?

Ang dami mo na tinype, di ka pa rin maka search sa google? Hirap na hirap ka na sa lagay na yan?

O kitam! E di inamin mo din na lesbiana siya. So, pano naging straight ang lesbian? Gusto mo ba mag-pustahan pa tayo?

Nagkamali lang ako type. Straight siya. Sabagay akala ko din dati lesbiana siya. Tsaka kung sinabi niya straight siya, may magagawa ba ako? May magagawa ka? Kahit makipagpustahan ka pa. 

E bakit nga kelangan pang mag-Google kung may actual na tao nga na pwedeng kausapin naman na kakilala mo? Mas maganda 'yun at least kaharap mong makaka-usap 'yun. Mas verifiable pati. Kaya nga mas maraming companies na ang gusto e personal interviews compared sa phone. So, same lang din 'yun dito. Gets?

Keyword: straight but had homosexual sex
Cntl C, Cntrl V

Dami results o! Galing din yan sa mga tunay na tao. LOL Wag tamad ser.

You obviously missed the joke on "gay gene." My bad. But kantutinkopit, baka nga biglang maka-discover ng gay gene, e may God gene na nga e. :lol:

Okay. 'Di na ako magjo-joke ulit sa'yo kasi hirap ka maka-gets. >:D

For someone who claims he is remotely interested in the subject, lagi ka nandito.  :wink:

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #313 on: May 07, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »
I must have pretty weak gay friends because many of them say at some point they really tried very hard to be straight but failed.

I think it's just harder for young males to experiment. I guess "nagmamarka" yung act agad so to speak kaya matindi na talaga yung tendency mo if you have the guts to try homosexual encounters. On the other hand i know girls who say they've had lesbian encounters in the past but they remained straight. Also, notice how girls having crushes on other girls is mostly regarded as cute. Ano kasi tawag nila dun, girl-crush nga ba? Kung lalake ka subukan mo i-post sa FB na man-crush mo si coco martin. Good luck.

It can never be argued that gays are normal if the definition of "normal" is based on heterosexuality. It's like saying Spanish is not normal because it's not English. Straights are different to gays as much as males are different to females. What are we all crying for evidence for? Homosexuality is not a theory. Gays exist and if we just listen to them we will learn that they chose to be gay no more than they chose which nationality to be born in.

Pare ganun talaga pag heterosexist ang society. Mahirap. Paninindigan ng karamihan na valuable ang heterosexual. Bakit hindi na lang tanggapin na iba iba ang sexual orientation ng tao. Maliit na footnote lang sa biology ang homsexuality. It exists. It is normal. You can't change it. And people should get over that fact.

Offline Mardk

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #314 on: May 07, 2013, 04:03:53 PM »

Coming from a guy who believes scientific theories and opinions are the same, is there anything new or is this unexpected?

I know right? Since common sense na din ang usapan, who in their right minds would CHOOSE to be gay in a society that is dominated by homophobes? In a society na prejudiced sa iba ang sexual preference, who would want to be gay? Akala ko ba common sense? That's as common as it comes.

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #315 on: May 07, 2013, 05:04:01 PM »
Ang galing mo talaga ser. Paano mo nga ulit nalaman na mother of all scales ang Kinsey scale boss?

E hindi nga ba? Kanino ba nag-originate 'yun? Ahhhh, sarap naman pakinggan na tinatawag moakong boss. hi hi!

Ang dami mo na tinype, di ka pa rin maka search sa google? Hirap na hirap ka na sa lagay na yan?

'Di kao interested mag-search sa Google. Interested ako sa mga ka-kosa mo, ineng. 'Di ko naman makaka-usap ng personalan si Google e. Iba pa din ang first-hand witness or encounter. O, asan na sila? O baka naman ikaw talaga 'yan, sinasabi mo lang may ganun kang friends?

Nagkamali lang ako type. Straight siya. Sabagay akala ko din dati lesbiana siya. Tsaka kung sinabi niya straight siya, may magagawa ba ako? May magagawa ka? Kahit makipagpustahan ka pa.

Asus! Basta na lang makalusot. Ha ha! That wasn't a typo error. You truly know her as a lesbian, that's why. It is, what it is. May magagawa ba? Meron. Maraming paraan para mapa-amin ang isang tao. One reason why yer scared to let me meet 'em. You might just get a different answer and that will totally crush yer super ego. :lol:

Keyword: straight but had homosexual sex
Cntl C, Cntrl V

Dami results o! Galing din yan sa mga tunay na tao. LOL Wag tamad ser.

Ah so, mas credible ang makikita ko sa net kesa maka-usap ako ng totoong tao na may ganyang case? Funny, pag sa religion thread, hingi ka ng hingi ng "physical" evidence pag naco-corner ka. Well, let's just say, am doing the same thing. Gusto ko physically present ang kausap ko. And since you're surrounded by it, according to you, you can easily provide me with proofs. So why not indulge and get this over with and finally prove your claim?

For someone who claims he is remotely interested in the subject, lagi ka nandito.  :wink:

Am here to entertain you, but more importantly, to educate you. Naks!  :wink: Natural, am here kasi kinakausap mo ako at may mga pinapasagutan ka sakin. 'Lam mo namang 'di kita pansinin, ate? 'Di naman ako ganun ka-bad. ^-^

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #316 on: May 07, 2013, 05:11:16 PM »

Oh yes. Why not? We'd have a whole different set of failures if we relied on your kind's brand of mentality of "jumping to conclusions".
I know right? Since common sense na din ang usapan, who in their right minds would CHOOSE to be gay in a society that is dominated by homophobes? In a society na prejudiced sa iba ang sexual preference, who would want to be gay? Akala ko ba common sense? That's as common as it comes.

see, again you are jumping into a conversation you are obviously incapable of participating in. Pero sige, to throw you a bone:
Whether or not people choose to be homosexuals, homosexual sex is homosexuality, and people can to choose to have homosexual sex, therefore, people can choose homosexuality.

Try again.
- Oscar Wilde

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2013, 05:48:41 PM »
So is there any evidence to the contrary that homosexuality isn't caused by biological and environmental factors? Even a shred of research to point me out that this is all just an LGBT conspiracy. A rather large one. Wala ba study diyan na nagsasabi na abnormality, unnatural o psychological problem lang ang homosexuality? Substantiated ba yung sinasabi mo na parang GAS o pagyoyosi lang ang kabakl@an?

I don't have to know your gay friends. I hope and I'm sure they appreciate your archaic beliefs about them or should i put [sarcasm][/sarcasm] before the sentence to aid your comprehension?

By the way,
Have you tried asking one "When did she/he, decided to be lesbian/gay"?
Ok, you are implying that it is caused by biological and environmental factors, specially mentioning pre-natal factors. Sure. If you think your prophets are near proving it definitively and want to be jump the gun and believe that they have done so already. Then go ahead. I just choose to wait until they do.

Right now, some people are faced with a choice to go out in the open and practice homosexuality or to strain themselves to being straight for whatever reason. Whether they are homosexuals or not and for whatever reason they choose to be homosexuals (whether they are in their right mind or not). I have stated, that as humans it is their right to choose and live freely with their choices.

I don't care where you believe homosexuality's origins are, those are your beliefs. Until it is fact.... you know the rest. So again, sexual orientation and sexual preference aside, people can choose to engage in homosexual sex. Homosexual sex is homosexuality whether or not it causes them to be the homosexuals you define.

So where did homosexuality as a sexual orientation come from? You're guess is as good as any other guess. As assumptions that sound close to the truth are no more truthful than lies.
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #318 on: May 07, 2013, 06:02:23 PM »
E hindi nga ba? Kanino ba nag-originate 'yun? Ahhhh, sarap naman pakinggan na tinatawag moakong boss. hi hi!

So boss, paano naging mother of all scales yun kung yung iba nga di related sa Kinsey? Saan mo nakuha na doon nanggaling at nag originate mga yan?

'Di kao interested mag-search sa Google. Interested ako sa mga ka-kosa mo, ineng. 'Di ko naman makaka-usap ng personalan si Google e. Iba pa din ang first-hand witness or encounter. O, asan na sila? O baka naman ikaw talaga 'yan, sinasabi mo lang may ganun kang friends?

Lol di mo naman kailangan kausapin. Titingnan mo lang kung may statistic nga na ganon. Bakit mo kakausapin? Curious ka? May itatanong ka na medyo awkward? hahahaha

Asus! Basta na lang makalusot. Ha ha! That wasn't a typo error. You truly know her as a lesbian, that's why. It is, what it is. May magagawa ba? Meron. Maraming paraan para mapa-amin ang isang tao. One reason why yer scared to let me meet 'em. You might just get a different answer and that will totally crush yer super ego. :lol:

Huwag ka na. Gusto mo lang ng kuwentong lesbyana na galing sa straight e.

Dami dami straight diyan na nagka homo experience pero straight. Madali lang maghanap.

Ah so, mas credible ang makikita ko sa net kesa maka-usap ako ng totoong tao na may ganyang case? Funny, pag sa religion thread, hingi ka ng hingi ng "physical" evidence pag naco-corner ka. Well, let's just say, am doing the same thing. Gusto ko physically present ang kausap ko. And since you're surrounded by it, according to you, you can easily provide me with proofs. So why not indulge and get this over with and finally prove your claim?

Mga tunay na tao din yang nasa Google, huwag ka mag alala. Puwede mo sila i-email sa mga blog nila. May statistics. May findings. Hindi mo na nga kailangan kausapin. You just have to verify they exist. Physical proof pa rin yan. Kaso tamad ka.

Mas madali pa nga i-google ang proof kesa sayangin ko pa oras ko na pakiusap sa iyo. Dami dami ganyan sa mundo. Which I can't say about your god na kahit census statistic wala. hahaha   

Am here to entertain you, but more importantly, to educate you. Naks!  :wink: Natural, am here kasi kinakausap mo ako at may mga pinapasagutan ka sakin. 'Lam mo namang 'di kita pansinin, ate? 'Di naman ako ganun ka-bad. ^-^

Sige 'te!

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #319 on: May 07, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »

Right now, some people are faced with a choice to go out in the open and practice homosexuality or to strain themselves to being straight for whatever reason. Whether they are homosexuals or not and for whatever reason they choose to be homosexuals (whether they are in their right mind or not). I have stated, that as humans it is their right to choose and live freely with their choices.

On a serious note, I had a lot of friends who struggled to come out. All their families believed they can change when they came out. Like they can be straight "again" or not "practice homosexuality" but they know deep inside that is not possible. Even if they have a wife, two kids and a dog, they would still be homosexuals inside. Choice is an illusion given to them by their peers and family because they just can't accept that they are just like that.

The evidence you need is just hanging around with your friends, workmates, and family. Ask a gay person. Understand them. They'll tell you answers that all the science and research is already confirming everyday.

With that, I rest my case and argument with you.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 06:14:44 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline Mardk

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #320 on: May 07, 2013, 06:34:21 PM »

Oh yes. Why not? We'd have a whole different set of failures if we relied on your kind's brand of mentality of "jumping to conclusions".

see, again you are jumping into a conversation you are obviously incapable of participating in. Pero sige, to throw you a bone:
Whether or not people choose to be homosexuals, homosexual sex is homosexuality, and people can to choose to have homosexual sex, therefore, people can choose homosexuality.

Try again.

Oh sarcasm. Why art thou lost with this one.

Again, this is from you :

Evidence, shmevidence.

I rest my case.

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #321 on: May 07, 2013, 06:45:20 PM »

On a serious note, I had a lot of friends who struggled to come out. All their families believed they can change when they came out. Like they can be straight "again" or not "practice homosexuality" but they know deep inside that is not possible. Even if they have a wife, two kids and a dog, they would still be homosexuals inside. Choice is an illusion given to them by their peers and family because they just can't accept that they are just like that.

The evidence you need is just hanging around with your friends, workmates, and family. Ask a gay person. Understand them. They'll tell you answers that all the science and research is already confirming everyday.

With that, I rest my case and argument with you.
Then I rest my case as well by quoting my previous post
I don't care where you believe homosexuality's origins are, those are your beliefs. Until it is fact.... you know the rest. So again, sexual orientation and sexual preference aside, people can choose to engage in homosexual sex. Homosexual sex is homosexuality whether or not it causes them to be the homosexuals you define.

Oh sarcasm. Why art thou lost with this one.

Again, this is from you :

Evidence, shmevidence.

I rest my case.

Wow, ikaw rin "rest my case" kunyari. Kid, you are not capable of engaging in this sort of conversation yet. You see 2 words and forget the meaning of the rest and hide behind sarcasm, when you can't even recognize sarcasm when its handed back to you. May "rest my case" ka pa... oh I know you think it makes you look cool huh?
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #322 on: May 07, 2013, 08:01:39 PM »
Pare ganun talaga pag heterosexist ang society. Mahirap. Paninindigan ng karamihan na valuable ang heterosexual. Bakit hindi na lang tanggapin na iba iba ang sexual orientation ng tao. Maliit na footnote lang sa biology ang homsexuality. It exists. It is normal. You can't change it. And people should get over that fact.
Yes, because because gender differences are all just social constructs that we all need to get out of, right?

For a "straight" guy, you seem to be very passionate about shoving your gay "facts" down our throats.

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #323 on: May 07, 2013, 08:14:31 PM »
Hey, how about a bit of trivia about Alfred Kinsey:

In the broad tradition of Karl Heinrich Ulrichs, Magnus Hirschfield, and Adolf Brand, Alfred Kinsey and his assistants were dedicated to the normalization of sexual deviancy, including both sodomy and pederasty. Researchers Judith Reisman and Edward Eichel explain: “It is clear that he (Kinsey) shared (co‐researcher Wardell) Pomeroy’s view that Christians inherited an almost paranoid approach to sexual behavior from the Jews.”*
*(Robinson in Reisman, Dr. Judith A., and Eichel, Edward W. Kinsey, Sex and Fraud: The Indoctrination of a People. Lafayette, Louisiana, Huntington House, 1990, 1992:204.)

A very just & noble cause by the "Father of the Sexual Revolution" Here's more from this guy & his cohorts:

In a 1992 article on the subject, author Michael Ebert quotes Pomeroy as saying, “People seem to think that any (sexual) contact between children and adults has a bad effect on the child. I say this can be a loving and thoughtful, responsible sexual activity.”* Thus, it became the goal of Kinsey and Pomeroy to reinforce their views of sodomy, pedophilia, and other forms of sexual deviancy through their pseudo‐scientific work at the so‐called Institute for Sex Research.
*(Ebert, Michael. “Pedophilia Steps into the Daylight;” Focus on the Family Citizen. November 16, 1992 Pg. 6f.)

LOL at these perverts masquerading as "scientists". I just pity the folks who hold these guys' studies in high regard & worship them as "facts".
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:28:31 PM by Santo Muerte »

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2013, 09:20:27 PM »
^It is sad that people turn to science and manipulate it to justify their immorality  <_<...at mas lalong nakakalungkot yung mga taong nalason ang isipan at napaniwala nila   :idea:
'one never fails until he quits trying'