hulika

Author Topic: What is your stand about Homosexuality?  (Read 64522 times)

Offline the_manila.guitarexchange

Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2013, 12:50:42 AM »
ang puso mo brod (or sis?)... sino ba kalaban mo? dont worry you will see your likes in hell, mukhang alam mo na yung pupuntahan mo.

Its Brod, ....Sis. :-D

Sino kalaban ko? People who discriminate. Obviously hindi mo binasa post ko... or maybe "religious" ka at you choose to ignore the sad truth.

I really hate people who use the bible as basis para manghusga ng kapwa nila.

Again,

YOU SPEAK OF UNITY ;YET YOU CHOOSE TO DISCRIMINATE.
YOU SPEAK OF PEACE; YET YOU PROVOKE WAR.
YOU SAY YOU ARE SERVANTS OF GOD; YET YOU ACT AS IF YOU ARE GOD HIMSELF.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SELF RIGHTEOUS BASTARDS.

And let me ask you this...Sis..., How sure are you na sa langit ang punta mo?

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2013, 01:23:31 AM »
Its Brod, ....Sis. :-D

Sino kalaban ko? People who discriminate. Obviously hindi mo binasa post ko... or maybe "religious" ka at you choose to ignore the sad truth.

I really hate people who use the bible as basis para manghusga ng kapwa nila.

Again,

And let me ask you this...Sis..., How sure are you na sa langit ang punta mo?

you hate people who discriminate...but then you are generalizing and discriminating us who believe in the Bible, sino ba itong sinasabi mong

lahat ba ng naniniwala sa Bible ay ganito?

at ito ang sad truth, we are spiraling down the pit of immorality na suportado ng kagaya mo...yan ang sad truth.

At sa tanong mo, di ko pa alam kung sa langit o impyerno ang punta ko, Diyos lang ang nakakaalam nun pero sinisikap ko na mabuhay ayon sa kalooban ng Diyos para mapunta sa langit, at never kong sasabihin sa kanino man na magkikita kami sa impyerno na gaya mo na sure na sure ka na sa pupuntahan mo.
'one never fails until he quits trying'

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2013, 01:31:35 AM »
on the surface this does sound like a valid response, makes you look intelligent. but in the end, wala rin pala. lets take a look.
Similar to a false prophet, contradicting. Consistent with your views though. funny, pero wala rin pala kung maka-posing kala ko malalim ka magisip. Pero to refresh you, para makita mo kung gaano ka kalalim umunawa. Eto yung sinabi kodefines not defined by, see the difference einstein?

Like it or not it is true. Your genitals ultimately means nothing to your sexual preference and gender identity. Sure it gives society what gender roles you can have the moment you are born. That is why I said it is not the only basis for your sexual orientation but ultimately, if a male identifies as female the moment the brain reaches maturity, the genitals won't make him re-identify to his biological sex. He will always assign a gender identity for himself regardless of his genitals. There is no contradiction to both statements especially if read in context.

Consequently, if a man has intercourse with a woman, it doesn't mean he is not gay or bisexual. Similarly, a transexual man, can have intercourse with a transexual woman yet their gay gender identities are still intact while copulating the same as any man and woman. Male prisoners can engage with anal sex to each other yet identify as straight.

So even if you say sexual preference defines who they want to have intercourse with, that won't discount their gender identity.

And just to make it clear, sexual preference is not the same as gender identity and sex as you have put.

sexual preference defines which sex one chooses as well as which sex he/she wants to have intercourse with, now tell me how can intercourse happen without using genitals?

Gender identity is the gender you identify with regardless if you have a vagina, a penis or both, or none. Of course you can't choose your sex, you are born with it. Sexual preference is second fiddle to your gender identity also regardless of your sex. See the difference Einstein?

The genitals are there. It gives society a basis for your sexual role in society, but ultimately won't mean anything when one comes to terms with his gender identity.   

Myths on Homosexuality
1. Its perfectly natural
2. They are born that way

Until this is definitively proven true, then these are relatively myths. Just like many of the religious doctrines you keep on preaching. But rest assured, I respect your religion as you have the right to it.

Lets say by a stroke of scientific genius those myths are actually proven to be real, why stop at homosexuality then? lets throw in bestiality in the discussion to further the "progress" you are campaigning for. So that if you guys feel you identify more as male dogs or female cats, you will be free from ridicule.

No. Obviously, bestiality is a whole different matter. A US Marine stationed in Afghanistan can have sex with a female goat but he doesn't identify as a male goat. Someone who fvcks dogs can identify as straight, bisexual or homosexual but doesn't identify himself to be canine. It is a whole different topic, and is immaterial to the discussion of homosexuality or LGBT rights. Furthering my assessment that you view gender identity as a consequence of your sexual activity which is a very old and discarded model.

I see that your views are still beholden to past orthodoxies, stereotypes and old caricatures of the human sexual continuum. I suggest exposing yourself more to newer data that could further flesh out your understanding of the subject. It might also help to reconcile where this display of passive bigotry or uneasiness comes from through psychiatric help or evaluation.

Learn more. People only fear what they don't understand.   
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:51:24 AM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2013, 01:44:53 AM »
 <_< :-o :-D

« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2013, 02:26:06 AM »
you hate people who discriminate...but then you are generalizing and discriminating us who believe in the Bible, sino ba itong sinasabi mong

lahat ba ng naniniwala sa Bible ay ganito?

at ito ang sad truth, we are spiraling down the pit of immorality na suportado ng kagaya mo...yan ang sad truth.

At sa tanong mo, di ko pa alam kung sa langit o impyerno ang punta ko, Diyos lang ang nakakaalam nun pero sinisikap ko na mabuhay ayon sa kalooban ng Diyos para mapunta sa langit, at never kong sasabihin sa kanino man na magkikita kami sa impyerno na gaya mo na sure na sure ka na sa pupuntahan mo.

you hate people who discriminate...but then you are generalizing and discriminating us who believe in the Bible

Trying to steer the topic somewhere else para makakuha ka ng kakampi Sis? :-D

Ang sabi ko, "I hate the people who use the bible as basis para manghusga ng kapwa nila."
I also hate the people na kung magsalita about the bible, para bang napaka absolute nila, na sila ang tama".
 I don't hate people just because they read and/or believe the bible.   

sino ba itong sinasabi mong

Hindi ba Hinuhusgahan nyo ang Third sex? In doing that pinapalabas nyo that they are lesser as persons than you are. THAT IS CALLED DISCRIMINATION.

Kini claim nyo na absolutely kayo ang tama....that is tantamount to saying na lahat ng nasa labas ng "circle" nyo ay mali. Meaning mali ang Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists,and the rest of other religions.
 So how can there be peace, kung kayo mismo ang nagpo provoke ng argumento?

Di ba't claim nyo rin that you are servants of GOD?
Pero sa pag husga nyo kapwa nyo, you are acting as if you are GOD himself.

More finger pointing?
More discrimination?
More of your, "we are right, you are wrong" belief?

And what do you mean by kagaya ko?

Teka, kalooban ba ng Diyos na husgahan mo ang Homosexuals at lesbians?

« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2013, 02:51:47 AM »
It might also help to reconcile where this display of passive bigotry or uneasiness comes from through psychiatric help or evaluation.

Ampf! :-D natawa ako dito hehehe

« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2013, 02:52:58 AM »

+1000000000000000000

:-D

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2013, 03:04:55 AM »
^uy double post ka...masyado kang gigil, ang puso mo ulit.

Actually ito yung sabi mo "You Religious people are so FULL OF [gooey brown stuff].", so hindi ka naggeneralize? trying to steer the topic somewhere else ba? Naghahanap ng kakampi??? hehehe

Ito ang sabi sa Bibliya, Romans 1:26-32

"26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

Ako ba ang naghusga?

Kini claim nyo na absolutely kayo ang tama....that is tantamount to saying na lahat ng nasa labas ng "circle" nyo ay mali. Meaning mali ang Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists,and the rest of other religions.

sure ka na they tolerate homosexuality?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 03:12:10 AM by spetsnaz1123 »

Offline dharzfreeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2013, 07:20:03 AM »
So thats it. Brain activity high attacking bible and thinking beyond God-Like.
Prestine whiners.

*No word can express thousand facepalm for ###$ insulting Bible*
PHILMUSIC EQUALIZER

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2013, 07:27:08 AM »
Prestine whiners.

*No word can express thousand facepalm for ###$ insulting Bible*

Di ko masyado maintindihan. Parang sirang subtitle sa pirated dvd o mga linya sa mga korean stationary. Tagalog nalang dre.

Offline lennon12

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2013, 07:34:46 AM »
Di ko masyado maintindihan. Parang sirang subtitle sa pirated dvd o mga linya sa mga korean stationary. Tagalog nalang dre.

:lol:
an eye for an eye

will make us all blind

Offline dharzfreeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2013, 07:44:39 AM »

wahh??? atheist gangnam detected.  :lol:  :lol:

Calling back up.. high level mind to the rescue..  :-D
PHILMUSIC EQUALIZER

« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2013, 08:39:30 AM »

Actually ito yung sabi mo "You Religious people are so FULL OF [gooey brown stuff].", so hindi ka naggeneralize? trying to steer the topic somewhere else ba? Naghahanap ng kakampi??? hehehe

"26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

Ako ba ang naghusga?

My apologies for the double post.  Phil music’s system was “acting up” kaya na double post ko . Is it really an issue maski binura ko agad yung isa nung nalaman kong double post?

BTW,Ok lang ang puso ko…I have a healthy heart.  :-D

Actually ito yung sabi mo "You Religious people are so FULL OF [gooey brown stuff].",

Uy buti naman binasa mo na yung unang post ko sa  thread na to.   :-D
Hindi gaya nung unang hirit mo sakin, wherein kumampi ka lang agad sa  kapwa mo “religious kuno” without reading my post first.

Then again, tama ka, hindi ko dapat igeneralize.

Dahil hindi naman lahat ng “naniniwala” sa bible ay kapareho mong MAPANGHUSGA.

So who do I hate?
I hate people who use the bible as basis para manghusga ng kapwa nila.
I also hate the people na kung magsalita about the bible, para bang napaka absolute nila, na sila ang tama".

Are you one of them?

Heto:

^^^ Guilty as charged.  ^^^   :-D

Ako ba ang naghusga?

What a question.
With everything you posted, hindi mo ba hinuhusgahan yung Homosexuals at Lesbians?

Sinabi ko ba na they tolerate homosexuality? Hindi di ba?
Ang sabi ko dito,  you are claiming na kayo ang may “tamang libro” at “tamang interpretasyon ng libro”, which is the same as saying na yung mga religions or religious sects sa labas ng circle nyo,  ay “mali”.
Again,….steering the topic somewhere else?  :-D

« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2013, 10:33:42 AM »
wahh??? atheist gangnam detected.  :lol:  :lol:

Calling back up.. high level mind to the rescue..  :-D

Would you kindly share with us your definition of the following?  :
1.) Atheist
2.) Gangnam
3.) Atheist gangnam

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2013, 10:37:18 AM »
Prestine whiners.

Nangilo ako dito sir :-D

Sabi nga ng isang forumite, "Parang kuko na ikinakaskas sa blackboard "  :-D

Offline lennon12

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2013, 10:38:20 AM »
Nangilo ako dito sir :-D

Sabi nga ng isang forumite, "Parang kuko na ikinakaskas sa blackboard "  :-D

nyahaha  :lol:
an eye for an eye

will make us all blind

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2013, 11:50:12 AM »

My apologies for the double post.  Phil music’s system was “acting up” kaya na double post ko . Is it really an issue maski binura ko agad yung isa nung nalaman kong double post?

BTW,Ok lang ang puso ko…I have a healthy heart.  :-D

Uy buti naman binasa mo na yung unang post ko sa  thread na to.   :-D
Hindi gaya nung unang hirit mo sakin, wherein kumampi ka lang agad sa  kapwa mo “religious kuno” without reading my post first.

Then again, tama ka, hindi ko dapat igeneralize.

Dahil hindi naman lahat ng “naniniwala” sa bible ay kapareho mong MAPANGHUSGA.

So who do I hate?
I hate people who use the bible as basis para manghusga ng kapwa nila.

Are you one of them?

Heto:

^^^ Guilty as charged.  ^^^   :-D

What a question.
With everything you posted, hindi mo ba hinuhusgahan yung Homosexuals at Lesbians?

Sinabi ko ba na they tolerate homosexuality? Hindi di ba?
Ang sabi ko dito,  you are claiming na kayo ang may “tamang libro” at “tamang interpretasyon ng libro”, which is the same as saying na yung mga religions or religious sects sa labas ng circle nyo,  ay “mali”.
Again,….steering the topic somewhere else?  :-D

Ang labo mo brod, kelan ako nanghusga? nagqoute na nga lang ako ng verse sa Bible para malaman mo kung ano ang sinasabi doon e.

Hindi ang tao kundi ang maling ginagawa ng tao ang pinatutungkulan ng Bibliya...gets mo na?

Lumulusot ka pa e itong ikaw ang mapanghusga.  :eek:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:10:09 PM by spetsnaz1123 »

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2013, 11:50:47 AM »
I have homo friends. So, no, I'm not against them. I even support them sa same sex marriage issue. Spread the love ika nga. Hayaan ko nalang mag mahalan. sabi nga ng isa kong friend, "at least hindi nagda-drugs."
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »
Ang labo mo brod, kelan ako nanghusga? nagqoute na nga lang ako ng verse sa Bible para malaman mo kung ang sinasabi doon e.

Hindi ang tao kundi ang maling ginagawa ng tao ang pinatutungkulan ng Bibliya...gets mo na?

haha tatawa ko. XD wag ka nalang magreply jan, ser. ang labo e.  wala naman patunguhan usapan nyo e.

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2013, 12:13:11 PM »
haha tatawa ko. XD wag ka nalang magreply jan, ser. ang labo e.  wala naman patunguhan usapan nyo e.

'guilty as charged' na nga ako sabi nya e... :eek:

tapos ako yung nanghuhusga...ang labo  :eek:

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2013, 12:25:53 PM »
'guilty as charged' na nga ako sabi nya e... :eek:

tapos ako yung nanghuhusga...ang labo  :eek:

haha yaan mo na ser. XD

Offline dharzfreeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2013, 01:11:56 PM »
 :lol: Sabi na eh na-gay-punked ka ha ha ha... hindi kelangan ng intellectual sa mga highly brained na tulad nila...

Kahit nga yun TS na matagal ng nag start nito na gay-punk pa  :lol:  :lol:
PHILMUSIC EQUALIZER

Offline siopao69

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2013, 03:08:11 PM »
Just set a meetup , get a motel room and get it over with.

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2013, 05:30:52 PM »
Sige na nga, kunyari na lang matalino ka at alam mo yung pinagsasabi mo and indulge you with another response, disregarding your obvious cop-outs.

Like it or not it is true. Your genitals ultimately means nothing to your sexual preference and gender identity.
Ultimately though, however ultimately you've already put it, whichever gender you identify with, your genitalia will define what kind of sexual relations you have as it is the main tool for sexual activity. How hard was that to grasp?

Let me see if you can actually grasp the idea. There are only 2 biological genders, Male and Female. If a male chooses to identify as a female, does he become homosexual? Not yet. Depending on culture and environment, the idea of what a female's identity/lifestyle will vary. Only when he becomes romantically attracted, sexually attracted and/or engage in sexual activity wiht another male does he become homosexual or he does a homosexual act. Sexual preference is defined by which direction your sexual interest is homo, hetero or bi. Regardless of which, sexual activity will always involve genitalia. Sexual preference defines sexual activity. See? o di wala rin na naman yung punto mo?

Consequently, if a man has intercourse with a woman, it doesn't mean he is not gay or bisexual. Similarly, a transexual man, can have intercourse with a transexual woman yet their gay gender identities are still intact while copulating the same as any man and woman.
Cop out. If a man has intercourse with a woman, it doesn't mean he is not gay or bisexual. True, It does say he had heterosexual intercourse, regardless of which gender both of them identify with.

Just so we're on the same page, homosexuality is homosexuality. A man identifying himself as a woman doesn't mean he is automatically homosexual.Unless that's what you have been thinking all along then ang babaw pala ng pseudo-scientific analytical na pagiisip mo. Only when he engages in homosexuality does it make him homosexual.

And just to make it clear, sexual preference is not the same as gender identity and sex as you have put.
akala ko ba matalino ka? where did I say sexual preference is the same as gender identity and sex? or are you just being consistent as to twist what I say to mean something else just to win an argument? luma na yan

Gender identity is the gender you identify with regardless if you have a vagina, a penis or both, or none. Of course you can't choose your sex, you are born with it. Sexual preference is second fiddle to your gender identity also regardless of your sex. See the difference Einstein?
Call me Uncle Bob na lang, I called you Einstein first e. Einstein, you are confusing gender identity with gender role.

The genitals are there. It gives society a basis for your sexual role in society, but ultimately won't mean anything when one comes to terms with his gender identity.
sabi ko na e. Gender identity and gender role is different. Sex (meaning intercourse) always involves genitals.   
No. Obviously, bestiality is a whole different matter. A US Marine stationed in Afghanistan can have sex with a female goat but he doesn't identify as a male goat. Someone who fvcks dogs can identify as straight, bisexual or homosexual but doesn't identify himself to be canine.
Sure but its not just US Marines in Afghanistan that engage in this act. Lets say he has intercourse with just dogs and he prefers this sexual activity over straight, bi nor homosexual activity. A pure zoophiliac. Lets throw that in the conversation so we can "progress" the way you want to progress

It is a whole different topic, and is immaterial to the discussion of homosexuality or LGBT rights. Furthering my assessment that you view gender identity as a consequence of your sexual activity which is a very old and discarded model.
It is a whole different topic, yes. That is why I want to throw that in the conversation. Since you think progress means granting unconditional acceptance to gender identity, lets take that a step further and speed progress up a notch by starting discussions on Species Identity. Inter-species intercourse occurs in nature and is perfectly natural, how does that not differ from your arguments on homosexuality?
I see that your views are still beholden to past orthodoxies, stereotypes and old caricatures of the human sexual continuum. I suggest exposing yourself more to newer data that could further flesh out your understanding of the subject. It might also help to reconcile where this display of passive bigotry or uneasiness comes from through psychiatric help or evaluation.
Well, we have seen your deficiency in comprehension and reason, I wouldn't trust your assessments let alone any of your recommendations.

Suuuuure. We have just seen how poor your arguments are based on the data you're exposed to, against that I would consider I have learned enough.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2013, 05:37:30 PM »
Mas Vakla pa yung mga lalake na who make fun or ridicule homosexual people.

However, homosexuality is like religion and having a big D I C K. You may be proud of it but you shouldnt go announcing it to every person's face and to their discomfort.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 05:39:57 PM by grasyaps »
Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25