hulika

Author Topic: What is your stand about Homosexuality?  (Read 64484 times)

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2013, 12:11:43 PM »
Syempre di ka talaga makukumbinsi niyan kasi tingin mo pseudo science ang psychology.  Siguro subukan mo muna patunayan sa sarili mo kung pseudo science nga ba talaga ang psychology bago ka mag research ng ganyan.

well i am not an expert on that subject matter but you can argue with this guy

http://www.arachnoid.com/trouble_with_psychology/index.html
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:03:47 AM by spetsnaz1123 »
'one never fails until he quits trying'

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2013, 01:19:47 PM »
What makes this irrational belief different from the belief that homosexuality will be the end of the evolution of our species? Genius, I say. 
Irrational? So you think mankind would have lasted 20,000 years if they'd copulated with the same sex? Genius? No. Common sense? Yes.

Did you even bother to find out that homosexuality gives more evolutionary advantage to the virile straights? And since homosexuals just keep to their own and don't breed the straight genome survives better in the gene pool? And so it has been for millions of years already of human existence.

Did millions of years of homosexuality hamper our species and other species evolution and survival? We are still here more populous than ever and still evolving.
Humans pass on their genetic information to their offspring, this includes their strongest traits (better resistance to some diseases, etc) & unfortunately, also their weak traits. The resulting offspring would have the strongest traits of both the parents, ensuring better chances survival. Tell me, how is this possible in a homosexual setting?

And no. Sexual preference is not as so much acquired. There are more complicated mechanics involved such as genetic pre-disposition, brain structure, pre natal hormonal exposure, identity empathy and psycho-sexual need. To say that sexual preference is just acquired is putting it far too simply. 
News flash, there is still no "gay gene". There is still no proof that people are born gay.

Still waiting for a valid argument in defense of homosexuality.
How about a proliferation of good lesbian p0rn?
Aw [gooey brown stuff], you got me there.

Offline the_manila.guitarexchange

« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2013, 03:50:51 PM »

what a clown  :idea:

Yun lang masasabi mo?   :lol:

Let me ask you this question :

With your "Christian heart" , do you think Homosexuals and Lesbians deserve the same amount of love and respect as "Straight people" do? 

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2013, 04:03:28 PM »
^take away the immorality...yes, they do deserve respect and love IMO.

is my stand clear to you now?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:08:13 PM by spetsnaz1123 »

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2013, 04:12:26 PM »
question. bakit tinawag na homo erectus ang mga homo erectus ?

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2013, 05:16:39 PM »
well i dont think I need to convince you, it is my personal opinion is it not?
Then I rest my case.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »
Irrational? So you think mankind would have lasted 20,000 years if they'd copulated with the same sex? Genius? No. Common sense? Yes.

Yes. Irrational. Because for the millions of years of homosexuality present in mankind, the variation never exceeded 20% of the population same as every other species. Not every human is homosexual and the variation stays uniform across generations. It's the same as left handed people, their population stays the same. So yes, mankind will exist and survive the same even if more homosexuals came out.

Gays also have the capacity to donate sperm to females who have no sex partners who want children, so is that other chance. Test tube babies have good chances of being twins. Better numbers.

Humans pass on their genetic information to their offspring, this includes their strongest traits (better resistance to some diseases, etc) & unfortunately, also their weak traits. The resulting offspring would have the strongest traits of both the parents, ensuring better chances survival. Tell me, how is this possible in a homosexual setting?

Again, not everyone is homosexual and there is no chance humanity will become all homosexual. Sexual orientation is a variation of human sexuality not a deviation with erratic statistics.  So this fear of this doomsday scenario is irrational. Offspring with better chances of survival will continue to exist. Homosexuals have the capacity to bear children too. We have lesbians who impregnate themselves by other means.

News flash, there is still no "gay gene". There is still no proof that people are born gay.

Newsflash. I never said there is a gay gene. Pre-disposition is what i said. No body is born left handed but are only pre disposed to it. That is why I listed the common factors that might "influence" the variation. And if the child is predisposed there is no telling he will be JUST gay, he can become asexual, trisexual, bisexual or agender. Like genius as a matter of nature and nurture, a child can be pre disposed to high levels of IQ but there is no telling what kind of genius he will become. Yet having two high IQ parents don't mean the resulting offspring is genius too. If it was a matter of gene, we would know when and how the variation will occur like baldness, colorblindness or eye color. 

A family of 3 generations of straight people will have a gay child following the variation statistic. So, say if you slaughter ALL homosexuals and all humanity is purely straight in population, the succeeding generation will always spawn a certain percentage of gay children.

And yes, sexual preference is not a choice. Did you choose during in grade school who your crush is? Dave or Anna? No. It just happened you were curious about Anna even if your patotoy is not yet capable of erecting or making sense of these emotions.   

So, if psychology is a pseudoscience, and homosexuality is psychological, where does that leave homosexuality?

Hey! That reply was intended for Spetznaz. I certainly don't think psychology is a pseudoscience nor homosexuality is purely a psychological phenomenon.

question. bakit tinawag na homo erectus ang mga homo erectus ?

homo means man in latin. homo erectus=upright/standing man.
homo(s) means the same in greek. so there is that homo in the word homosexual.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:28:56 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #157 on: April 28, 2013, 11:30:14 PM »
joke yun sir. hahaha anyway korni ko hahaha

« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2013, 01:06:43 AM »
^take away the immorality...yes, they do deserve respect and love IMO.

Thank you for answering that question.

Now Sir, please be kind enough to enlighten us...

How you can gauge what is "immoral" and what is not?

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2013, 02:58:56 AM »
Thank you for answering that question.

Now Sir, please be kind enough to enlighten us...

How you can gauge what is "immoral" and what is not?

Guilty as charged na nga ako sayo, kino-cross examine mo pa ako  :eek:

Ibalik ko sayo ang tanong, how you can gauge what is "immoral" and what is not?

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2013, 03:44:27 AM »
immoral is when they start dressing up provocatively..like they do in gay pride rallies..

seriously, i accept them when they openly tell the world that theyre gay..but walking around dressing up like theyre the official mascots of their gender is just wrong..plus their provocative actions, slurs and gestures, kulang na lang talaga mag gay sex sila in public..

this may be my last post in these gay threads..and i want to tell you all my stand on this - i accept members of the 3rd sex..i sometimes think theyre more intellectually gifted,if not advanced, than the male and female species in this planet..problema lang talaga eh they take their freedom to express way too far sometimes na masyado nagiging bastos na sila in public..Vice Ganda, that includes you.

Sent from my Abacus using nothing but my fingers.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 01:26:27 PM by marzi »
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2013, 03:55:40 AM »
^ingat ka bro...baka ma-guilty as charged ka  :lol:

« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2013, 07:56:35 AM »
Guilty as charged na nga ako sayo, kino-cross examine mo pa ako  :eek:

Ibalik ko sayo ang tanong, how you can gauge what is "immoral" and what is not?

I would gladly answer that question, so that you and I can both state where each one of us are coming from, to maybe have our minds meet,.... but only after you exhibit a little more "courtesy" by answering the question first.

After all, I was the first one who asked that question di ba?

...Not unless, you fear that you are threading "dangerous waters" and your trembling feet are "shaking" your "stand".

Again, "how do you gauge what is "Immoral" and what is not?

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2013, 09:38:02 AM »
Yes. Irrational. Because for the millions of years of homosexuality present in mankind, the variation never exceeded 20% of the population same as every other species. Not every human is homosexual and the variation stays uniform across generations. It's the same as left handed people, their population stays the same. So yes, mankind will exist and survive the same even if more homosexuals came out.
No, you're not answering the question. I never presented a "doomsday scenario" wherein there will come a time when all people will become homosexuals. I asked if mankind would've lasted 20,000 years in this world had they all had sex with the same gender. Let me ask you this, then: Do you think homosexuality is normal? And no, the world "normal" is not subjective so don't ask me to define what it is.

Gays also have the capacity to donate sperm to females who have no sex partners who want children, so is that other chance. Test tube babies have good chances of being twins. Better numbers.
So gay jizz is better than normal people jizz because you'll have a higher chance of having twins? I need a citation on this since I'm too lazy googling today.

Newsflash. I never said there is a gay gene. Pre-disposition is what i said. No body is born left handed but are only pre disposed to it. That is why I listed the common factors that might "influence" the variation. And if the child is predisposed there is no telling he will be JUST gay, he can become asexual, trisexual, bisexual or agender. Like genius as a matter of nature and nurture, a child can be pre disposed to high levels of IQ but there is no telling what kind of genius he will become. Yet having two high IQ parents don't mean the resulting offspring is genius too. If it was a matter of gene, we would know when and how the variation will occur like baldness, colorblindness or eye color. 
Ok so you're basically admitting that this predisposition to being gay is not genetic but is influenced by the environment, correct?

And yes, sexual preference is not a choice. Did you choose during in grade school who your crush is? Dave or Anna? No. It just happened you were curious about Anna even if your patotoy is not yet capable of erecting or making sense of these emotions.   
Being born male/female or black/white/Asian is not a choice, but sexual preference is. All kids go through a phase of sexual confusion, but with the right environment & guidance they will grow out of it & establish their sexual identity.

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2013, 10:05:19 AM »
No, you're not answering the question. I never presented a "doomsday scenario" wherein there will come a time when all people will become homosexuals. I asked if mankind would've lasted 20,000 years in this world had they all had sex with the same gender.

You said that homosexuality is the end of the evolution of the species. That is not possible. If the first humans started to have sex with the same gender then no, they wouldn't have lasted 30 years. But that's all conjuncture yes? And that scenario is impossible too. There is no use asking those questions because they won't happen. 

Let me ask you this, then: Do you think homosexuality is normal? And no, the world "normal" is not subjective so don't ask me to define what it is.

Sorry to break it to you. Normal is a subjective and arbitrary word differing across societies. But in medical, scientific terms, yes homosexuality is considered normal. 

So gay jizz is better than normal people jizz because you'll have a higher chance of having twins? I need a citation on this since I'm too lazy googling today.

Seems like you are too lazy to read a little bit more on what i wrote as well.

Ok so you're basically admitting that this predisposition to being gay is not genetic but is influenced by the environment, correct?

I said that it is an interplay of genetic, pre natal exposure, mental and environmental factors. not just the outside environment.

Being born male/female or black/white/Asian is not a choice, but sexual preference is. All kids go through a phase of sexual confusion, but with the right environment & guidance they will grow out of it & establish their sexual identity.

I edited your previous post because id like to see you defend it because i assume you are well learned and informed about racial politics. and you did as expected. now if people were as well informed with the mechanics of homosexuality, they will also defend it the same way and see the irrationality of it which of course, you didn't.

In a nutshell, gender identity (will i identify as a man or a woman, or both) and sexual orientation (will i be bi, gay, lesbian straight or none at all?) is not a choice. people dont make a conscious choice (should i go with A or B, C or D, just two or all of them?) with regards to their sexual orientation and that is backed by decades of research. Your sexual orientation determines your sexual preference and will often overlap. So, if you have no control over your sexual orientation, what makes you think you are in control about your sexual preference?

Can you choose to be gay for the next 5 years and be straight the next three? Can you choose to learn to be gay next week?

The only way sexual preference will have some degree of choice is when you are bisexual or trisexual or genderfluid and you choose if you will be going out with a woman tonight and have a man the next week. But then again, that is also influenced by mental processes, environment and hormonal changes. So still not a complete autonomous choice.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 12:09:40 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2013, 11:54:48 AM »
I would gladly answer that question, so that you and I can both state where each one of us are coming from, to maybe have our minds meet,.... but only after you exhibit a little more "courtesy" by answering the question first.

After all, I was the first one who asked that question di ba?

...Not unless, you fear that you are threading "dangerous waters" and your trembling feet are "shaking" your "stand".

Again, "how do you gauge what is "Immoral" and what is not?

It is simple, akala ko na gets mo na...what is immoral to God is immoral to me...you have a problem with that? Guilty as charged? LOL  :-P

Now you tell us, how do you gauge what is "Immoral" and what is not?

Offline dharzfreeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2013, 12:01:55 PM »
We cant educate a fool. No matter what you do with it. Its ENOUGH!!  :-D
PHILMUSIC EQUALIZER

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2013, 12:52:08 PM »
since this thread is about homosexuality what's your stand on gay marriage!? other countries allows gay marriage  :-D
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline prince22

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2013, 12:57:08 PM »
It is simple, akala ko na gets mo na...what is immoral to God is immoral to me...you have a problem with that? Guilty as charged? LOL  :-P

Now you tell us, how do you gauge what is "Immoral" and what is not?

Hey buddy, you'll never really have a decent argument with that guy since you base your morality on the Bible alone, and he bases his morality on (probably) a lot of things. You won't ever reconcile your views because you have your faith and I'm assuming he doesn't.
I respect your stand and I just wish you don't spread or proliferate hate against homosexuals since your god is big on love isn't he?
So it's safe to say na you don't think all gays should be put on an island and bombed? Then you're all right my friend. I hope you really do respect them if they do not do "immoral" things based on your faith.

You guys are probably wasting both your time, like I did with a forumer here who doesn't know his rhetorics and makes excuses as to having a slow broadband and other laughable ones. (Slow daw ang broadband pero nakakapagpost ng pangtangang comeback.  Kapag barado ka, barado ka. Kung di ka makasabay, wag na humirit lalo ka lang napapahiya at nagmumukhang tanga.)

We cant educate a fool. No matter what you do with it. Its ENOUGH!!  :-D
Parang subtitles ng pirated na DVD.
Hindi porke't madaming nakikitiran sa utak mo eh multiple accounts na and nagtatawag ng back up. Nakakaawa ka na.

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2013, 02:06:12 PM »
Dafuq has happened here? :?
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline prince22

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2013, 02:08:35 PM »
Dafuq has happened here? :?
Hahaha didn't you post this in the other thread?
May bagong partner na 'yung ka-boogie mo  :)

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »
Hahaha didn't you post this in the other thread?
May bagong partner na 'yung ka-boogie mo  :)

Yah! But this one has really gone overboard, I think. :-\ Wait, sinong ka-boogie ko?
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline prince22

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2013, 02:16:56 PM »
Yah! But this one has really gone overboard, I think. :-\ Wait, sinong ka-boogie ko?

Haha si Bolt! Si SM naman yung ka-quote wars nya.

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2013, 02:23:12 PM »
Haha si Bolt! Si SM naman yung ka-quote wars nya.

Aha ha ha! Mga 'di na natuto. Kaya na nila 'yan. Tignan na lang natin kung hanggang saan nila kaya dalhin ang discussion na 'to. I've already said my piece here quite clearly so, observe na lang muna tayo. He he!

Offline sgt_chibog

« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2013, 02:34:38 PM »
Guys who prefer other guys as sexual or life partners - not much

Cross-dressers - creepy

Transgenders - super creepy

IG|Twitter: @aaaagar