hulika

Author Topic: YUPANGCO.COM - Summer Swing-Out Sale 2012 - Last Day!  (Read 101142 times)

Saturn/Return

Re: YUPANGCO.COM - SUMMER SWING OUT SALE (SSOS)
« Reply #375 on: May 13, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »

@ Maxi and Denmark:

Anytime guys! Though I missed posting 1 more picture, I'll try to post it. There are actually lot more guitars there but since there were also too many people in the showroom that day di ko lang nakuhanan lahat.  :-)

Offline nitroaurora

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #376 on: May 13, 2011, 01:57:58 PM »

kagigil yung Classic Vibe tsaka yung Relic Strat na Sunburst... :-D
Successful transactions with: Ryan Peralta, MarkV, Geloboy25, Teleclem, Tristan, Dhe (Dwelo_Axeman from PGT), Nickson, Jhule77, Robinissad, Zyehj, Roei03, Anyrandomhole, J3tayag, Samishellacool

Saturn/Return

« Reply #377 on: May 13, 2011, 05:16:21 PM »
@ Maxi and Denmark:

Anytime guys! Though I missed posting 1 more picture, I'll try to post it.

Found the pic on the HW1 teles and posted them here :-)

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,152960.200.html

Offline llb

« Reply #378 on: May 13, 2011, 06:29:57 PM »
verrryyy soooonnn Sir, Mustang I-V.... comingggggggggggg
www.yupangco.com
www.facebook.com/yupangco.com.estore
Exclusive Distributor of world-renowned and highly-acclaimed Musical Instruments and Pro-Audio Equipment (YAMAHA, FENDER, SQUIER, LINE 6, ROLAND, BOSS, WASHBURN, GODIN, SEAGULL, GATOR, SABIAN...

Offline itsallintheblues

• Veteran Member
« Reply #379 on: May 14, 2011, 10:48:40 AM »
I just wanted to say "Kudos" to the staff of Yupangco/PP/Yamaha especially to Sir Lowee who made it happen!

I can't make it last night to the Main branch and I just asked Sir Lowee if he can ship the unit to PP/Yamaha Glorietta branch.. and he did, I was able to avail the summer promo too...

Now if that's not great service, I don't know what is..

Thanks again and more power to you Lowee and the rest of Yupangco.

and if you'll excuse me, I'm going to return to playing/practicing!
You don't choose the guitar, it chooses you.

If at any point in time you cannot afford a particular guitar, don't play it. If it chooses you, you have to buy it.  If you simply can't beg, steal, or borrow, you will eventually die of a broken heart..

Offline ryantetek

• Veteran Member
« Reply #380 on: May 15, 2011, 11:24:39 AM »
got this from the sumer sale in Yamaha, Robinson's Galleria:

badtrip nga lang antagal kaming pinagantay dun(mga 2 hours) dahil hiniram daw ung "pangkaskas" nila ng credit card. Binigyan namin kami ng pakunswelo, 3 picks  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline otaro

« Reply #381 on: May 15, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »
I just purchased this Roland CUBE 80XL yesterday @ Yamaha SM North ANNEX.... asteeG!

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #382 on: May 15, 2011, 01:48:53 PM »
I bought a Gator case yesterday sa Perfect Pitch SM Southmall, although hindi ata kasama sa SSOS.  :-D

Offline xky

the famous unknown.

Offline nightkids_racing

« Reply #385 on: May 17, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »
meron bang vibro champ xd, champion 600 and mustang amps na available?

can we place special orders pag wala sa lineup ng yupangco?

TIA

Offline lordpogi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #386 on: May 20, 2011, 12:01:30 AM »
sir lib..may price ba kayo ng gt 8 or me 70? i don't know where to buy. kasi wala na yung sa megamall perfect pitch..
ibanez 2010 s570 white / aria ta50 wine red
keeley katana
marshall mg30fx gfx 1

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #387 on: May 20, 2011, 12:24:15 AM »
meron bang vibro champ xd, champion 600 and mustang amps na available?

can we place special orders pag wala sa lineup ng yupangco?

TIA

I inquired dati about the vibro champ xd sa perfect pitch. Iilan lang ang stocks nun. Pero siguro pwede nga iorder kung wala at your branch. :-)

Offline ToneChild

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #388 on: May 27, 2011, 09:57:21 AM »
Any Factory Special Run Strats in Yupangco?
2008 USA Charvel SoCal Style 1 2H Black;2009 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Sienna Sunburst;2012 Ibanez 25TH Anniversary RG3XXV Laser Blue;2013 Ibanez Genesis Collection RG550 Road Flare Red;Laney Lionheart L20T

Offline itsallintheblues

• Veteran Member
« Reply #389 on: May 27, 2011, 10:08:08 AM »

I'm not exactly sure sir.. I think those FSR's are only for the big guitar chain stores in the US.. like Guitar Center, etc.. hope we get some of it though...

If at any point in time you cannot afford a particular guitar, don't play it. If it chooses you, you have to buy it.  If you simply can't beg, steal, or borrow, you will eventually die of a broken heart..

Saturn/Return

« Reply #390 on: May 27, 2011, 01:00:42 PM »

Not sure if they have FSR strats but they do have FSR teles:

The butterscotch is a FSR HW1 but I know it's been sold already. But the blue FSR baja is still there. :-)

Offline itsallintheblues

• Veteran Member
« Reply #391 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:21 PM »
Not sure if they have FSR strats but they do have FSR teles:

The butterscotch is a FSR HW1 but I know it's been sold already. But the blue FSR baja is still there. :-)

woohoooo! thanks rob for the pic! I'd love to try that Baja! looks real nice!

Saturn/Return

« Reply #392 on: May 27, 2011, 03:04:12 PM »
woohoooo! thanks rob for the pic! I'd love to try that Baja! looks real nice!

Anytime bro, it's actually an old pic I took from last year (more posted in page 2 of this thread) but since the FSR Baja is still there I reposted it na lang. :-)

Been gasing for a Baja too (I noticed there's a big following in the TDPRI on it), so I had to try the FSR Baja and I liked it. It has a much chunkier neck, almost like a C-shape but with just soft hint of V in it. The 4-way switch plus the S-1 adds more tele tones which are really fun to play around with. The weigh is nice too, but if it were my tele I'd put in a white pickguard. Subukan mo bro, baka inaantay ka lang nun :-)

Offline itsallintheblues

• Veteran Member
« Reply #393 on: May 27, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
Anytime bro, it's actually an old pic I took from last year (more posted in page 2 of this thread) but since the FSR Baja is still there I reposted it na lang. :-)

Been gasing for a Baja too (I noticed there's a big following in the TDPRI on it), so I had to try the FSR Baja and I liked it. It has a much chunkier neck, almost like a C-shape but with just soft hint of V in it. The 4-way switch plus the S-1 adds more tele tones which are really fun to play around with. The weigh is nice too, but if it were my tele I'd put in a white pickguard. Subukan mo bro, baka inaantay ka lang nun :-)

Aha! That's what I thought of the soft V neck! Sabi ko na nga ba hindi lang ako eh... I tried the Classic50's strat sa PP Makati... and I know it has a soft V neck, since I've been jonesing for a Baja too, might as well try the neck first I'm going to like it... honestly, it's a little bit thicker, pero it's very similar to the C-shape like you said... I thought I was missing out, I guess I wasn't.. but the soft V felt really nice and felt fuller... Hopefully ganon din ang Baja tele neck, since soft V strat neck ang na try ko...

true, gustong gusto nga nila ang Baja.. baka dahil sa neck.. pag nakaipon, baka nga sakin yung baja na yun! haha

Offline mustaine_factor

« Reply #394 on: May 27, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
I bought a LINE6 SPIDER IV 30 Guitar Amplifier with LINE6 FBV2 Foot Controller last May 13, 2011 in Yupangco Parksquare. Awesome rockstar tones!

I also bought my Jackson King V JS32T in Yupangco Main last January. The people in this store are very nice especially Maam Milen (Parksquare Branch) and Sir Yugs (MOA Branch).

Note: My Red Stratocaster Copy is from RJ (not from Yupangco) but also has great sounds.  8-)
Guitars: Dean Mustaine VMNT (SD Mustaine LiveWire), Jackson Stars Neck-Thru KV-J2K (EMG 81/60), ESP-LTD EX-400 (EMG 81/60 18v)
Processors: Line6 PODHD300, Line6 Floor POD
Amps: Line6 Spider IV 75 w/ FBV2 Footswitch

Saturn/Return

« Reply #395 on: May 27, 2011, 07:41:10 PM »
Aha! That's what I thought of the soft V neck! Sabi ko na nga ba hindi lang ako eh... I tried the Classic50's strat sa PP Makati... and I know it has a soft V neck, since I've been jonesing for a Baja too, might as well try the neck first I'm going to like it... honestly, it's a little bit thicker, pero it's very similar to the C-shape like you said... I thought I was missing out, I guess I wasn't.. but the soft V felt really nice and felt fuller... Hopefully ganon din ang Baja tele neck, since soft V strat neck ang na try ko...

true, gustong gusto nga nila ang Baja.. baka dahil sa neck.. pag nakaipon, baka nga sakin yung baja na yun! haha

Actually for some reason yung FSR Baja na blue has a chunkier neck bordering to a fat C neck na. But the other Baja's I got to try in the past didn't have a chunky neck like the FSR has on, talagang soft V neck sila which you feel the soft V more. I guess just like all guitars, even if pareho silang model may mga small variations pa din sa thickness ng neck. But either way I noticed naman that all Baja necks are nice to hold :-)

Offline maximus0fficial

• Veteran Member
Re: YUPANGCO.COM - HANDOG SALE 2010
« Reply #396 on: May 27, 2011, 09:31:25 PM »

ive touched this baby solid too..

Offline max28

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #397 on: May 27, 2011, 10:05:29 PM »
ive touched this baby solid too..
how much is this ? rhandy rhoads

Offline maximol

• Netizen Level
« Reply #398 on: May 27, 2011, 11:40:55 PM »
may branch po ba kayo sa SM north?
Di po kasi ako taga'manila and SM north po pinakamalapit sa tinitirahan ko ngayon.  :lol:
Thanks po.
I take people's personalities to make up my own.

Offline maximus0fficial

• Veteran Member
« Reply #399 on: May 28, 2011, 12:28:10 AM »
how much is this ? rhandy rhoads

55k ata sir.. yes rr5 :evil: