hulika

Poll

ano yung hihat beat ng hands down sa verse 1?

handsdown
0 (0%)
handsdown
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: help>ano yung hihat beat ng hands down sa verse 1  (Read 889 times)

Offline TorototNgTama

• Netizen Level
help>ano yung hihat beat ng hands down sa verse 1
« on: August 13, 2010, 01:55:54 PM »
ano yung hihat beat ng hands down sa verse 1...tunlong naman!

Offline paniska

Re: help>ano yung hihat beat ng hands down sa verse 1
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 04:55:28 PM »
are you talking about Hands Down ng Dashboard Confessional?

i think straight 16ths lang yung hi-hat nun bro sa verse...
try some FIVEADIDDLEs

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: help>ano yung hihat beat ng hands down sa verse 1
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 01:17:35 AM »
hey bro.. if it's not too much to ask, pls read the rules and adhere to them please.. :|

8. Please define your message topics.
When opening new topics, please be specific with the title.  For example, don't use "I'm A Newbie" or "I Need Help" or "I Have A Question" titles; be specific with what you want to ask or talk about.  For existing threads with those described titles, I'll just edit those...

9. Avoid multiple topics and posts; make use of the SEARCH function.
Before posting a new topic, make sure that you won't be repeating an existing discussion/topic by checking the SEARCH function of the board.  Avoid multiple posts as well.  If ever situations like these happen, I'll just go ahead and merge, lock or delete the post, depending on the situation.

10.  Use polls only when needed.
This is self-explanatory.  Because some just make fun with it.

you posted the same topic already, it was moved to the pinoydrums unified help thread due to the nature of your post being a general question, we like to maintain and organize the pinoydrums forum as much as possible. pls cooperate so that everything goes smoothly as possible. :wink:

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,196496.msg2741073.html#msg2741073
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,196496.msg2741122.html#msg2741122

please PM me for any questions or reactions that you may have so that certain matters could be fixed accordingly. thanks! :-)