hulika

Author Topic: My SIOCHI 2x12 cab ALA Marshall 1936 (PICS inside)  (Read 32317 times)

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Re: My SIOCHI 2x12 cab ALA Marshall 1936 (PICS inside)
« Reply #200 on: September 05, 2010, 12:58:51 AM »

Ladies and gentlemen, meet my #1 stalker, firemodel55.  He knows all the details, history, and shortcomings of my gear, even tho he has never played any of them.  Creepy...

His life mission is to destroy my name at all costs, without any provocation.  Why and how does he get away with it?  Your guess is as good as mine, but it certainly makes this place an off-putting mess for people like me who go here to talk shop instead of talking sh*t.

Destroy your name? And how, pray tell, could that be at all possible Reverend Joric ? :-D .

Want me to give my shot ? Yeah. My left hand hurt for weeks after attending your slide clinic coz it got me practicing, practicing, practicing...more than whats good for me, physiologically :-D . You lit my fire man ! :-D
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline region III

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2010, 01:33:42 AM »

Ladies and gentlemen, meet my #1 stalker, firemodel55.  He knows all the details, history, and shortcomings of my gear, even tho he has never played any of them.  Creepy...

His life mission is to destroy my name at all costs, without any provocation.  Why and how does he get away with it?  Your guess is as good as mine, but it certainly makes this place an off-putting mess for people like me who go here to talk shop instead of talking sh*t.

the dude is on a crusade against you.  :-D

"we make fools of ourselves sometimes but someone?? is making a fool of himself all the time". :lol:

Offline djonathan

« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2010, 04:19:59 PM »
pogi ng cab..pero bat pinipintasan? tsk.crab
kung yung item mo kaya ang baratin ko hindi ka kaya mainis?

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2010, 10:03:13 AM »
'Yaan mo na yung number 1 stalker mo chief Joric, consummate loser 'yan and walang kakampi kaya napaka-pathetic ng life. I'm sure kahit yung pinagmamalaki nyang luthier e gusto na syang isuka wala lang magawa. May kakampi yan na mataas dito kaya hanggang ngayon e di pa naba-ban. I remember, nung time na nasubukan ko yung Baker nya at yung tele nung luthier nya, nung nakita ko yung mukha ni Mr. Luthier parang gusto nya sabihin na mas maganda pa din tunog ng tele ko, nag-ngisian na lang kami.haha!
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline vhunter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #204 on: September 07, 2010, 12:15:41 PM »
Lol just went through the thread for fun.. hahaha.. back to the same old same old.

Just wanted to add fuel to the fire.

Some cabs suck, some cabs dont.
I think a fuzz sounds like S#!t and Jimmi used it just fine to make some killer records.

What i like might most likely not be what you like so everyone can do their own thing... but... I do believe that if Jimmi had access to better stuff in the day, he most likely wouldn't have just used that fuzz face. (but thats an opinion). I think what alex says has bearing and that more expensive and well thought of gear will sound better (to most, most likely). That doesnt mean that the cheap stuff is useless. If thats where you are.... just play it and enjoy.. nothing wrong with that!

Im a sucker and choose gear based on forums and peoples experience. I've been pretty lucky withy my stuff and the research ive found online. It's guys like alex that give us the "idea" to try new things. Ex, Alex turned me on to suhr and now me n chris have brought in sound hound guitars because we love that product. Do i feel it will kill other brands? YEAH! Thats my opinion and I put my money on it... but I wouldnt have found suhr if not for Alex. So... my 2cents. Just listen, and pick out what you can. Dont take things personally and in the end no matter how brash someone sounds, theres something to learn.

:D

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 12:40:26 PM by vhunter »

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #205 on: September 07, 2010, 12:30:25 PM »
Lol just went through the thread for fun.. hahaha.. back to the same old same old.

Just wanted to add fuel to the fire.

Some cabs suck, some cabs dont.
I think a fuzz sounds like S#!t and Jimmi used it just fine to make some killer records.

What i like might most likely not be what you like so everyone can do their own thing... but... I do believe that if Jimmi had access to better stuff in the day, he most likely wouldn't have just used that fuzz face. (but thats an opinion). I think what alex says has bearing and that more expensive and well thought of gear will sound better (to most, most likely). That doesnt mean that the cheap stuff is useless. If thats where you are.... just play it and enjoy.. nothing wrong with that!

Im a sucker and choose gear based on forums and peoples experience. I've been pretty lucky withy my stuff and the research ive found online. It's guys like alex that give us the "idea" to try new things. Ex, Alex turned me on to suhr and now me n chris have brought in sound hound guitars because we love that product. Do i feel it will kill other brands? YEAH! Thats my opinion and I put my money on it... but I wouldnt have found suhr if not for Alex. So... my 2cents. Just listen, and pick out what you can. Dont take things personality and in the end no matter how brash someone sounds, theres something to learn.

:D

It might shock some to know (my apologies deltaslim) that when a second round of discussions to ban firemodel55 was coming, I voted for him to stay. For my own selfish reasons of course, which could have been quickly overturned by the mod committee. But they chose to extend their patience a little more at my pleading.

However, patience has its limits. I won't get so lucky next time the abrasion becomes too much to bear.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline Letour

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #206 on: September 07, 2010, 01:25:44 PM »

Sorry to add fuel to the fire and feed the troll, but in doing some back-reading here, I have noticed that Alex's and his alter-nic's posts can be deemed personal attacks.

I have been on this board for over 4 years and have fought with him several times. And never has he answered a call. When the deadline approaches, he changes the rules and makes excuses. He has mastered the side swipe technique as well as the hit and run method. You point out 6 arguments against him and will he only choose the weakest one, then make his strongest point. You argue about fingers, he will point out that the elbow is made of plastic. This may be good in an intellectual, thought provoking debate but he breaks all the rules.

While his critiques are substantial in the language and in the form, his intentions are without honor and tainted with malice. While I am but a simple member of this forum without a professional musician's resume (neither does he for that matter), I never stoop down (or raise my chin higher than my nose) to belittle or malign anyone's technique, heritage, nationality, origin of purchase, type of wood, source of tubes or circle of friends.

We all know this guy. And I know he will never stop.
Dean of a law school
http://www.manilaspeak.com/author/rod-vera/
Twitter: @attyvera

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #207 on: September 07, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »
Sorry to add fuel to the fire and feed the troll, but in doing some back-reading here, I have noticed that Alex's and his alter-nic's posts can be deemed personal attacks.

I have been on this board for over 4 years and have fought with him several times. And never has he answered a call. When the deadline approaches, he changes the rules and makes excuses. He has mastered the side swipe technique as well as the hit and run method. You point out 6 arguments against him and will he only choose the weakest one, then make his strongest point. You argue about fingers, he will point out that the elbow is made of plastic. This may be good in an intellectual, thought provoking debate but he breaks all the rules.

While his critiques are substantial in the language and in the form, his intentions are without honor and tainted with malice. While I am but a simple member of this forum without a professional musician's resume (neither does he for that matter), I never stoop down (or raise my chin higher than my nose) to belittle or malign anyone's technique, heritage, nationality, origin of purchase, type of wood, source of tubes or circle of friends.

We all know this guy. And I know he will never stop.

I direct my points stronger on people who I think are liars and out to fool people on this forum.  Some of them are egoistic and some of them are just plain deaf.  Take note that I do not 'malign' everyone.  And if my history serves me right, you 'maligned' me first too.  You have on numerous times without honor and tainted with malice attacked me without me ever throwing the first stone at you.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 02:43:22 PM by firemodel55 »

Offline Letour

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #208 on: September 07, 2010, 02:44:48 PM »
So anong gear mo?

A "branded" computer. ACER AX1800 with officially licensed (from the USA), Windows 7 and Office 2007, officially licensed from Microsoft USA. So, that it has magic.

And it's all ACER "branded" accessories: keyboard, mouse, 21" widescreen LCD monitor and best of all, ACER desktop loading speakers (portable pa!).

I have used your technique to cloud the issue, never really answering it. And this aforementioned post is definitely with humor and ridicule.

I really answered your question because the post you quoted from me is all about your method of replying. I used the gear above to create the post which you so aptly quoted.
Dean of a law school
http://www.manilaspeak.com/author/rod-vera/
Twitter: @attyvera

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #209 on: September 07, 2010, 02:59:36 PM »

Destroy your name?  You don't need me to do that.  Just continue gigging.  I mean going head to head with you is part of my bucket list but quite honestly your way down there in terms of priorities. If you think that SIOCHI makes good amps well then good.  Ilan na dito ang bumili?  In my opinion, there are indicators that he doesn't but then again who knows in the future when you change your amp again, he might get better.

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #210 on: September 07, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »
I direct my points stronger on people who I think are liars and out to fool people on this forum.  Some of them are egoistic and some of them are just plain deaf.  Take note that I do not 'malign' everyone.  And if my history serves me right, you 'maligned' me first too.  You have on numerous times without honor and tainted with malice attacked me without me ever throwing the first stone at you.
:lol: wtf is going on here?! bakit ganito na sa earth men? :lol:

whats next? "my name is inigo montoya. you killed my father. prepare to die."

set to some norwegian metal song about dragons? (or ibang genre ba yun?)

its just wood and wire people! thats the problem minsan when you spend too much time and money on it. masyado mo na din siniseryoso. and this is just a forum, in the end, (and i'm sorry to have to break it to everyone) doesn't mean much. masyado yata kayo nags-starbucks nasosobrahan na kayo sa kape. :lol:

wala. disappointing. may asin. soapbox mode off.

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #211 on: September 07, 2010, 03:29:52 PM »
Destroy your name?  You don't need me to do that.  Just continue gigging.  I mean going head to head with you is part of my bucket list but quite honestly your way down there in terms of priorities. If you think that SIOCHI makes good amps well then good.  Ilan na dito ang bumili?  In my opinion, there are indicators that he doesn't but then again who knows in the future when you change your amp again, he might get better.

Excuse me?
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline jellogz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #212 on: September 07, 2010, 03:41:40 PM »
Excuse me?

Baka meron na nag try ng Max Rufo pups on a Siochi amp kaya nya nasabi yan
Just wont burn...

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2010, 04:33:49 PM »

What a stupid remark over someone who has already proven his status as a guitar player. You obviously don't know what you're getting into. And the fact that you mentioned you plan on going head to head with Joric then counter your own statement with but he's way down there in terms of priorities, only proves one thing..you're too freakin'ly afraid to take the challenge 'coz you know deep inside your a$$ he's gonna tear you apart and dismantle your tone-sucking fingers!

Offline Musikerochan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #214 on: September 07, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »
kamusta na, sino na na bang nakapag-try na nito? any reviews? curious cat here.

OT:

kulang naman papa bamf eh  *wink*

Sean: pareng juan parang wala nakong asenso sa paggigitara. ano suggestion mo?
Juan: daanin mo na lang sa pag-assemble ng DIY pedals. at least, may pag-asa ka pang matuto. wag ka na mangarap gumaling sa paggigitara, yon ang wala nang pag-asa. 
*giggles*

-----------------------------

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #215 on: September 07, 2010, 04:39:27 PM »
Destroy your name?  You don't need me to do that.  Just continue gigging.   I mean going head to head with you is part of my bucket list but quite honestly your way down there in terms of priorities. If you think that SIOCHI makes good amps well then good.  Ilan na dito ang bumili?  In my opinion, there are indicators that he doesn't but then again who knows in the future when you change your amp again, he might get better.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 04:42:54 PM by psychic_sushi »
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #216 on: September 07, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »
I looove it :evil:.....That's enternainment!!! :-D :-D :-D
'one never fails until he quits trying'

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #217 on: September 07, 2010, 05:33:53 PM »
sad old person.

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #218 on: September 07, 2010, 06:21:24 PM »
Hehe. Epic stuff.  Just wanted to let everyone know that I don't get angry or riled up on this stuff (not anymore, anyway. I've learned my lesson). And I certainly won't stoop down to Alex Gomez's level.  But I do feel it necessary to point out when someone is out of line (eg, talking sh*t about me instead of gear) just to alert the mods. We can't always give a free pass because I do think that if GC/Philmusic will stay useful and a cool place to be in, it's gotta be more civilized than it is now.  I just read this article and see the parallel: http://blog.mlive.com/hugeblog/2010/09/floyd_mayweathers_free_pass_ov.html

Dont take things personally and in the end no matter how brash someone sounds, theres something to learn.

I'm all about learning but it's kyna distracting when your name is called out and quoted one post after another and he's not even talking about gear anymore but just about you, what then?  Should it be the always the rest of us who have to adjust and not take it personally?  Even if I don't take it personally, someone is obviously doing a heckuva job making it personal thing for him.  Poor thing.  Haha.

Offline plugzzzz

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #219 on: September 07, 2010, 06:28:49 PM »
Kapag merong tanong o ikay naguguluhan igoogle mo

PLUGELECTRONIC'S RECTORIZER

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #220 on: September 07, 2010, 06:42:29 PM »
Hawakan mo nga yun tenga!  :lol:
zzzzzzz

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #221 on: September 07, 2010, 06:49:51 PM »
Zeus. Lightning bolt. Problem solved.
Surf's Up!

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #222 on: September 07, 2010, 07:04:55 PM »
Zeus. Lightning bolt. Problem solved.

+2 (lifetimes!)  :-D
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #223 on: September 07, 2010, 07:37:08 PM »
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #224 on: September 07, 2010, 07:41:36 PM »
Yup, I am that experienced to be able to tell without hearing the cabinet yet.

wow! it was an attempt to read the entire thread from the start, pero pag dating sa part na ito, napatigil talaga ako (page 3 lang yan).  :-o
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 08:18:37 PM by kawal »
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.