hulika

Author Topic: i need HELP about WOLFGANG! PLEASE???  (Read 1742 times)

Offline slimgal

• Philmusicus Noobitus
i need HELP about WOLFGANG! PLEASE???
« on: July 31, 2006, 03:13:18 PM »
Hey, guys! Newbie po ako dito... I'm really not into talks and forums. but the thing is, I'm working on this project about WOLFGANG, and it seems like Im getting nowhere.. I really need help and I was thinking that joining in forums would be a way...

please, anyone, who knows someone in WOLFGANG and has thier contact numbers, or just any information you have of the band that you would like to share, please please please, i really need it...

actually, I'm looking for a contact person who, somehow knows a thing about WOLFGANG, like their past managers. I know they've already disbanded. But I really need to do this paper...

please help me, guys!

thanks!

anyway, I'm glad to be a part of this group... Hope I'll make some new friends here...

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 06:01:31 PM »
um..look them up in friendster? thats a start. but i think manuel legarda is a member here also. good luck!
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 09:54:38 PM »
As you might have known by now... the four ended up as follows:

1) Wolf Gemora - now lives in Los Angeles, formed LOKOMOTIV

2) Basti Artadi - now lives in San Franciso, eventually joined LOKOMOTIV but has quit the band and allegedly "resigned" from music (hah!)

3) Mon Legaspi - ended up in The Dawn, but has reportedly left for Hong Kong to pursue gigging opportunities there,

4) Manuel Legarda - reportedly works at Hit Productions in Makati and was involved in the band DRT and sessioned for Razorback. Like Basti he has reportedly retired from gigging.

Your best recourse:

a) Visit the Lokomotiv forum at www.lokomotivrocks.com and try to touch base with Wolf and probably Basti (assumin ghe still frequents the board).

b) Join the WOLFMUSIC yahoogroup (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wolfmusic) which was formed as a fan list for Wolfgang and still exists today. Wolf, Basti, and Manuel still drop by there from time to time.

Offline slimgal

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 06:56:28 AM »
thanks for all ur help! nwe, pinoymusika, manuel legarda is in makati now? he is really in the phils???

Offline jeyvi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 12:45:48 PM »
what exactly do you want to know about wolfgang? of i may ask...

:twisted:
check out my band KONTRA
www.kontra.ph

Offline ortigas

Re: i need HELP about WOLFGANG! PLEASE???
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 11:18:06 PM »
Quote from: slimgal
actually, I'm looking for a contact person who, somehow knows a thing about WOLFGANG, like their past managers. I know they've already disbanded. But I really need to do this paper...

i know a little...hahaha. what ya wanna know?