hulika

Author Topic: TO ALL MUSIC EQUIPMENT BUILDERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND REPS: PLEASE READ!  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
To all PhilMusic members who are affiliated with Yupangco, JB Music, Audiophile, Lyric Music, etc. and are posting here in Guitar Central about announcements regarding products, handog sale/discounts or whatnot, I have allowed you to post your advertisements here since 2010 BUT please create just ONE thread for your respective companies and post all your announcements there. You can create as many threads about new activities and developments as you want in the official forum section of your respective companies' websites. Please comply. Failure to do so shall merit automatic deletion of your new threads and shall be deemed as a violation of forum rules and regulations. If you still won't follow, I won't allow any more ads/announcements from your respective companies' reps to be posted here. In case you ask your friends to post those ads for you if you get banned from doing so yourself, those threads will be deleted without notice as well.

To the small-shop builders, please do the same.

Guitar Central is not just a free-for-all advertisement area and there are also small independent equipment builders who are active in this forum. Please be sensitive enough about this. Everybody gets equal chances here. Thank you very much.

"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20