hulika

Author Topic: "Pangit Tone Ko, Pangit Ako" - The Ultimate Tone Bikini Open  (Read 93165 times)

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: "Pangit Tone Ko, Pangit Ako" - The Ultimate Tone Party / Comedy Show
« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2011, 11:07:14 PM »
Ang lupit ni Sir Kitc.. Para siyang Alfredo Lim ng Philmusic.. Isa isa nyang tinutumba yung mga troll hahaha! :-D Dirty harry of PM.. hehe

Dapat lang natin siyang bigyan ng karampatang pagpupugay! MABUHAY KA KITC! Pati ang iyong partner in troll police si Mich! MABUHAY KAYO!
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #251 on: April 16, 2011, 11:19:21 PM »
Guys this is the fastest growing thread in Philmusic it seems. Looks like the dare of Alex turns out to be a bluff.

I don't mean to discourage you pero I think Alwx will not make good on his bluff. Kasi araw araw naman siya online pero di siya sumasagot dito.

I think I have to side with Joric on this one. This will be useless.

Mr. Gobot, although I have nothing against you and very much believing your argument, hindi matutuloy ito.

Tandaan mo ang maingay walang alam.
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #252 on: April 16, 2011, 11:21:01 PM »
Oh dang.  And I was even looking forward to hosting this event...
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline pedaldeaf3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #253 on: April 16, 2011, 11:21:47 PM »
▲ +1
God is the mighty "RAK" of my salvation "EN" he want's me to "ROL" forward & follow him...

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2011, 11:24:58 PM »
Now the question : how do we deal with the noisy one? But cannot make good on bluffs?

Offline mikki_blinkme

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #255 on: April 16, 2011, 11:25:59 PM »
Now the question : how do we deal with the noisy one? But cannot make good on bluffs?

total magmamahal na araw..... IPAKO SA KRUS! IPAKO SA KRUS!  :evil:

Offline perfectriff

« Reply #256 on: April 17, 2011, 12:10:11 AM »
total magmamahal na araw..... IPAKO SA KRUS! IPAKO SA KRUS!  :evil:

THIS.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol: nice one!
Don't blame me, blame the fingers - they're the ones playing, and sometimes they just won't stop.

Offline Limuel Talusan

« Reply #257 on: April 17, 2011, 12:10:56 AM »
feature=related

the best  :-D
fidel daw yata yung name niya , forumite ba siya ?
saludo ako sakanya  :-D

EDIT: nakaka alis ng stress  :-D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 12:14:01 AM by Limuel Talusan »
All I need is unconditional love and unconditional sex.
 This is me, ladies of Philmusic. And as Jason Mraz said, I'm yours.  :mrgreen:

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2011, 12:16:25 AM »
feature=related

the best  :-D
fidel daw yata yung name niya , forumite ba siya ?
saludo ako sakanya  :-D

EDIT: nakaka alis ng stress  :-D

Yup! That's Fids of Dark Crayola.

New Manila Sound

Offline NTM

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2011, 12:21:59 AM »
Iho, walang basagan ng trip.

HAHA!! best line from a bishop.. nakakawala ng stress tong thread na 'to..  :-D
hindi lang yung showdown inaabangan ko ngayon, pati reply ni bishop..hahaha :lol:
"Accomplishing the impossible is all about seeing the invisible."

- Sun Stand Still

Offline Limuel Talusan

« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2011, 12:26:58 AM »

astig siya  :-D
All I need is unconditional love and unconditional sex.
 This is me, ladies of Philmusic. And as Jason Mraz said, I'm yours.  :mrgreen:

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2011, 12:32:36 AM »

idol ko yan!
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

challengeofthegobots

« Reply #262 on: April 17, 2011, 01:13:01 AM »
Dear Firemodel55,

The community has been clamoring for your response in this matter which you have started and brought on to yourself. You have left yourself with a few options to come out of this with dignity and respect.

Either
1. You make good with your challenge, with the acceptable provisions that you and I and some of the other members have suggested, not just yours.
2. Or keep silent, refrain from posting anywhere on GC, until you decide to make good on your challenge, which by your schedule is January 2012 and signify your silence as compliance to this option.
3. Or issue an apology addressed to everyone in GC you have hurt with your cruel disposition on topics pertaining to gear and tone. This community has branded you as somewhat the village 1d1ot or the class clown, this apology will show that you are in fact a mature individual and capable of being human.

Keeping silent the way you are now, creates anxiety and enforces the perception of your ridiculousness and inconsistency. Is not a very good impression to leave here on GC or anywhere.

Above everything else, this should end up with an event nonetheless. A Tone Party sposored by OAS. Send your gear to a venue for forumers to try, maybe have Arie H. to supervise since you trust him with your gear and have him point out the tone details you've been talking about. I'm sure alot of people here would gladly pay entrance should you decide to charge. You can discuss this with everyone, create a thread. You don't even have to show up.

But get this, from now on until you have not the courage to man up to your mouth. Show this forum the respect and courtesy it deserves. To quote another forumer "masama ang manlait, period." Or else, my entire forum life will be dedicated to discrediting every opinion you have on any matter until you finally stay out of this forum for good and I enjoin everyone else who believes in this cause to do so as well.

Yours Truly,
Challenge of the Gobots

Offline chicken08

« Reply #263 on: April 17, 2011, 01:32:21 AM »
masayado ka naman pong obvoius kung sino ka talaga... haha.
pero sana sir tigilan mo nalang yung pag-bash mo sa mga local luthiers natin.
Oo na si Gil Yaron na magaling, yun lang naman lagi gusto mong sabihin e

Stop this hellishness NOW!  :cry:

Bakit may tila inip na inip at humahamon pa ng walk the talk? Hindi ka ba makahintay, iho?

At bakit may mga non guitarist na pumapapel dito, aber?

At bakit may "Picks Up Artist" na napadpad din dito at inaalok ang kanyang imoral na serbisyo sa madlang tao? Ay, sorry po, Mr. Sextone. Sila pala ang nagpapaturo sa inyo ng PUA techniques. Que barbaridad!  :cry:

At bakit may ring girl ring girl pa akong nakikita dito? Basta naka baro't saya OK lang siguro pero magdadala ako ng holy water in case mag two piece siya.

INGGIT LANG KAYO KASI DI NYO AFFORD ANG BAKER NI SIR FIREMODEL55. CHOS.

@gobots sa tingin ko, hindi to talaga matutuloy, kagaya nung dati kila deltaslim tska kay fm55,

Offline Saxtone

« Reply #264 on: April 17, 2011, 02:01:53 AM »
Oh dang.  And I was even looking forward to hosting this event...

Volunteer host here.. but too bad it's not gonna push thru.. :(

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #265 on: April 17, 2011, 07:42:05 AM »
yep. pero parang di ata si FM to. Tagalog e.  :lol:

feeling ko siya yan.  :lol:

and @FIREMODEL55, tama si challengeofthegobots. MAN UP! SON! get that lazy fat as# of yours and start practicing and actually playing your magical items. NAKAKAIRITA na kasi e haha, its ok to share your opinions dito sa GC pero not in a harsh and provocative manner. loser :lol: :lol: :lol:

references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline dyames

« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2011, 07:58:35 AM »
mahirap talaga kung maangas ka lang sa likod ng keyboard at monitor mo... kahit ano ata gawin natin, we wont be hearing anything from that guy... tsk! para lang aso na biglang bumahag ang buntot!
Successful transactions with:
Raikidoodles | obetski | Kyle Travers | rockchops_14 |  pusanghapon

Offline jbarot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #267 on: April 17, 2011, 08:02:11 AM »
The thing is if you push people around too much one day one of them will push back.   Then what are you going to do? Balang araw may papatol din.  Moral of the story?  It's always nice to be nice... :-P

Offline perfectriff

« Reply #268 on: April 17, 2011, 08:08:43 AM »
relax lang forumites... hindi dapat pinagaaksayahan ng oras ang mga ganyang tao. actually kanina nagtatype na ko ng msg for Bishop FM. :lol: , kaso baka maging hate thread to.

@Mr. gobots, I honestly think that dedicating part of your life tracking FM posts is a waste of your time. As what sir Deltaslim mentioned, he is and will be the talk-the-talk-only as he was way back '07 (or even before that.)

Sa kanya na ang pera at "HIYAW". Too bad money can't buy real tone.

Oh, look at that, I wasted my time bashing him, after all. OH WELL.  :evil:
Don't blame me, blame the fingers - they're the ones playing, and sometimes they just won't stop.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #269 on: April 17, 2011, 08:27:39 AM »
The difference is, we've heard fm55, er, "play," so we do have a basis for saying what we are saying about him and his "tone."

New Manila Sound

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2011, 08:35:44 AM »
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline IncX

« Reply #271 on: April 17, 2011, 12:29:02 PM »

Baker should get a better endorser... or do what Warner Music does and flag every terrible players promoting their guitars on youtube.

tsk... alex is sort of a unique troll; he seems like he has a point, but when you have been around Philmusic for a couple of years, you'll see that he really doesn't. he is a one track kinda guy and superstitious at that.

i have to admire alex's trolling abilities though ... its a style that makes the whole GC sub forum react.

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #272 on: April 17, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »
Baker should get a better endorser... or do what Warner Music does and flag every terrible players promoting their guitars on youtube.

tsk... alex is sort of a unique troll; he seems like he has a point, but when you have been around Philmusic for a couple of years, you'll see that he really doesn't. he is a one track kinda guy and superstitious at that.

i have to admire alex's trolling abilities though ... its a style that makes the whole GC sub forum react.

hehehe  :-D meron na kayang forumite na na-encouter si fm55 sa labas, yung tipong hindi sinasadya pero kilala s'ya, ano kaya reaction nun lol :lol:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 12:37:25 PM by arkeetar »

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #273 on: April 17, 2011, 12:43:42 PM »

+1  Few people see that, take him at face value or too seriously, and start crying foul. He has an extreme point of view on things, but it's just one among hundreds or thousands of personal perspectives. All this talk and brouhaha gives him much credit and validation, and he's enjoying every minute of it. He's caught people hook, line, and sinker...

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #274 on: April 17, 2011, 01:02:45 PM »
yep I have to agree with the 3 posts above mine....