hulika

Author Topic: "Pangit Tone Ko, Pangit Ako" - The Ultimate Tone Bikini Open  (Read 93167 times)

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: "Pangit Tone Ko, Pangit Ako" - The Ultimate Tone Party / Comedy Show
« Reply #300 on: April 17, 2011, 07:23:00 PM »
wow! last log-in ko kahapon this thread was only 8 pages long pero ngayon 13 pages na.  :lol:

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #301 on: April 17, 2011, 08:22:35 PM »
I bet my doodles.. this WON'T happen!
lot of forumites here already know that OAS don't  have the balls

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #302 on: April 17, 2011, 08:28:44 PM »
 :|

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #303 on: April 17, 2011, 08:43:54 PM »
di man matuloy or otherwise, this thread is still valid for the next 9 months.

umaasa pa rin ako na may 'twist' na mangyayari para matuloy 'to.  :-D
“Man, you don't have to play a whole lot of notes. You just have to play the pretty ones.”
- Miles Davis
 http://soundcloud.com/jammingpapu

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #304 on: April 17, 2011, 09:43:32 PM »
DAPAT MATULOY!

" Matalo magdodonate ng pang pro-webhosting ng PhilMusic para ala ng "Connection Problem"

lets do this! :-D
looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #305 on: April 17, 2011, 10:33:45 PM »
hey di pa nagrereply ang naghamon?
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #306 on: April 17, 2011, 11:01:15 PM »
hey di pa nagrereply ang naghamon?

Di sasagot yan, naduwag na e. Kung sasagot yan dapat nung isang araw pa.
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline magtataho7

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #307 on: April 17, 2011, 11:02:33 PM »
Oy juicy.

Pwede bang magsetup ng amp sa set nila?

BLAH

Offline Saxtone

« Reply #308 on: April 17, 2011, 11:12:00 PM »
No thanks.  Siya na lang and mag-host.  Don't wanna "steal" his thunder.  He and fm55 are cut from the same cloth anyways...

Laos na ako eh.  :cry:

Offline perfectriff

« Reply #309 on: April 17, 2011, 11:55:32 PM »
Suggestion ko lang.

Master Saxtone hosts the seminar (who else?)

Mr. Matanglawin hosts the shootout.

Everybody's happy. Peace.
Don't blame me, blame the fingers - they're the ones playing, and sometimes they just won't stop.

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #310 on: April 17, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »
nice tong thread na'to pampadami ng posts lol :lol:

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #311 on: April 17, 2011, 11:59:13 PM »
DAPAT MATULOY!

" Matalo magdodonate ng pang pro-webhosting ng PhilMusic para ala ng "Connection Problem"

lets do this! :-D

Very worthy cause :-D actually, susuporta ako sa event (kahit hindi ito) na yan ang cause

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #312 on: April 18, 2011, 01:22:59 AM »
 :-)
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"

challengeofthegobots

« Reply #313 on: April 18, 2011, 01:29:12 AM »
I guess we've given enough time for Firemodel55 to respond and address this matter....

To Mods:

2 requests.

1. Please lock this thread and end it with a declaration stating "After 13 pages Firemodel55 has not responded to this fiasco he has started. He has once again disturbed the peace in this sub-forum without even the slightest decency to address the situation." Or something to that effect.

2. If you can create this topic and sticky for as long as you can permit

Title: "Alex Gomez aka Firemodel55 stay out of Guitar Central"

First/Only Post:

"It has been a general observation that, although you make it appear that you desire to contribute to various topics, it is most often experienced that your attitude and disposition throws topics away from healthy discussion and gainful exchange of information and into outrageous arguments and volatile exchanges of wits.

Although, we do not have the means to prevent you from participating as we cannot ban you every time you create a new username, we are explicitly expressing that you are unwanted in Guitar Central and should therefore refrain from participating."

And this is just something I'd like to add just because its plain funny (and doesn't have to be included)
"In your hands yang Baker mo pangit, yung Diezel mo tunog lata, at yung Gil Yaron mo, pag tinugtog mo magtutunog Gil Raon."

And all of Alex's present and subsequent threads be locked.

Of course these are just requests so everybody can have closure. And whatever you decide the next steps to be is of course entirely up to you.

Additionally, I also subject myself to evaluation, if you deem me partly or entirely responsible for all this. Whatever sanctions you decide, I will respect.

As for " Matalo magdodonate ng pang pro-webhosting ng PhilMusic para ala ng "Connection Problem" we can always come up with an event for this cause such as GAS Day or a real Tone Party...

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #314 on: April 18, 2011, 01:50:08 AM »
masyadong serious tayo jan brad, you know, we could always ignore the people that irritate us...in more popular internet lingggo, "don't feed the trolls"   

if naiirita kayo sa kanya, why not just ignore him and pretend his not there?

Offline perfectriff

« Reply #315 on: April 18, 2011, 02:00:10 AM »
I agree, you're being too serious there, Mr. Gobots. All I can say is, "HE'S NOT WORTH IT."

peace.
Don't blame me, blame the fingers - they're the ones playing, and sometimes they just won't stop.

Offline mikki_blinkme

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #316 on: April 18, 2011, 02:02:12 AM »
masyadong serious tayo jan brad, you know, we could always ignore the people that irritate us...in more popular internet lingggo, "don't feed the trolls"   

ako din tama ka pre. bakit kelangang big deal ang patunayan ang ewan... di na lang ako magsasalita  :lol: parang nakataya na ang dangal parang big deal talaga. maginuman na lang sana sina GOBOTS at FM.

challengeofthegobots

« Reply #317 on: April 18, 2011, 02:05:29 AM »

dude, sure live and let live.

Pero, its not about firemodel55 anymore its about keeping the peace and organization here in Guitar Central. In the other thread (local builders etc) 5 out 7 pages were heavily laden with OT comments bashing this person. On several other threads ganyan din.

Paki ko ba kay bayani fernando este FM55? Ang hirap na nga ng connection dito sa PM and you'd have to sift through several pages of garbage all brought about by this person's foul smell este insecurities. This thread alone contributed to multiple occurrences of "Connection Problem" and "Temporarily Unavailable"

Given, I contributed heavily to this whole shiboom shibang, but somebody has to make a stand and point out this clown's attitude that tends to derail potentially informative threads. Look at how many chose to ignore and how many reacted, konti lang nag react. Kung akala nyo madami na reactions sa thread na ito, paano yung mga nagbasa lang at inignore? Ganun din sa ibang thread, konti pa lang ang nagrereact masmarami ang posibleng nag-ignore kasi hindi sila nagparticipate. We have been ignoring this person for so long. There's potentially more readers/lurkers than there are people who post.

Its one thing to ignore the gooey brown stuff, its another to clean it up after everybody has stepped on it and spread it all over the floor.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #318 on: April 18, 2011, 03:25:56 AM »
gobots, without people like fm55 (and you), life here at PM would be boring.  His presence actually has merits.  He keeps other people grounded.

Don't take him (or his side question asking you if you're better than him) too seriously.

Live and let live.  if he gets too annoying, he'll get the troll boot for sure...
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #319 on: April 18, 2011, 07:35:16 AM »
This guy IS desperate for attention. And a unique troll at that. I think, he will forever just talk loud and say nothing. For all I care about his equipment, he can't play so that's that. I bet he is also attempting to call Alexander Dumble and build him an amp. For what reason? Wala? Masabi lang na meron, that goes to all his gear.

Not that I am envious about it. Sabi ko nga natutuwa ako may Pinoy na nagkaganung gamit.

Have you realized he never was in a band for a certain period of time? I bet he just remained a bedroom or occasional jammer with friends so all his claim about tone is useless kasi he doesn't have the experience of being in a band. Iba na ang labanan sa tone pag may kabanda ka na. Hindi mo puwedeng sabihin na lahat ng kabanda mo mag aadjust sa tone mo kasi na sa iyo ang pinakamahal na gamit.

Alex for me is EPIC FAIL in all counts except in gear.

So itigil na natin ito and move on. Ang gawin na lang natin next time he posts another arrogant self serving megalomaniac message is do like what we do to trolls - DON'T FEED THEM!

Mr. Gobots (sorry I really don't know how to address you), daanin na lang natin sa kainan ito! Hehehehehe....

sobrang agree ako sa mga sinabe mo sir. iba talaga ang labanan sa tone pag sa banda.

and YEP FOOOD TRIP NALANG TYO!!!! EB FOOD TRIP? :lol: :lol:
references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #320 on: April 18, 2011, 08:05:47 AM »
Oy juicy.

NATAWA AKO NG HUSTO DITO BRO  :lol:
peys to peys!!! putiks tawa ako ng tawa
zzzzzzz

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #321 on: April 18, 2011, 09:45:51 AM »
Funny about Mr. Gobot's suggestion to give Alex an open-to-the-forumites stern warning. Agree sana ako riyan pero knowing his self-serving, conceited, megalomaniac persona, he won't heed very very soon.

Hindi naman natin puwedend i-ban dahil I don't think he has done a move that is so foul like what Roy recently did - posting pictures of human penis and a video of a dog relieving itself sexually! But then again, for his almost 30th account, he will not stop making another soon.

As much as Alex has a great marginal propensity to consume, he is what I would consider a high class troll! Hehehehe....

Pandagdag na lang sa suggestions ni Mr. Gobot, eto sana ang suggestion ko para sa ating mga forumites para hindi na natin ma-feed ang ego niya (kung mabasa man ni Alex ito, mas ok para magtanda na siya):

1. Let us stop replying on his Yaron thread.
2. Let us not reply back to any of his responses to other thread EXCEPT if that response will benefit the majority of us.
3. If he starts lashing out his tongue again via the computer keyboard, then by all means report him to the moderators, let us hope that he heeds their reprimands kung hindi, maba-ban siya ulit.

Let us remember that this guy was already banned some time ago precisely because of his attitude. At para sa ating ikatatahimik dahil na-ooffend tayo sa matabil niyang pananalita, let me comfort you with this:

1. He is not a musician - so why will we start taking his comments seriously about how bad we sound or paano naging walang kakuwenta kuwenta ang gamit natin? He was never in a band so why will we believe in his beliefs? Di niyo ba alam na kahit nasa iyo na ang pinakamahal na gitara, amplifier, cable at effects, kung hindi mo naman kayang i-bagay ang tunog mo sa iba mong ka-banda, pangit pa rin ang tunog mo? Unless of course he forms a band that the keyboardist insist on nothing but a Fairlight synthesizer with a Bosendorfer grand piano all pumped on a gold plated console - a bassist who like Alex has a bass built by Yaron and an amp built by Alexander Dumble - a drummer that has 2drums back to back, a DW drumset with an all brazilian rosewood shell and gold plated mounting system with gold cymbals topping it all with a pair of extinct hardwood drumstick, and a vocalist who drives a Ferarri! In a nutshell, he will only be in a band kung ang mga kasama ay kasing yaman niya. Tiyak na manlalait lang yan pag hindi

2. He can not be an authority on tone - ever wonder why he always drop the names of Jeff Cultreri, G.E. Smith and the likes? Parang walang sariling bait na pag tinanong mo ng very important question about himself, he will quote someone else! Besides, hindi nga siya nagbanda, bakit natin siya paniniwalaan sa tone. As I said before, iba ang labanan sa tone pag nasa banda ka na at tumutugtog.

3. He can't play - let his video speak for itself....

Magkita kita na lang tayo lahat. KAINAN NA LANG! Mag suggest kayo ng GC EB at pili tayo ng mura pero masarap na restaurant. O diba we even made new friends?

RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline zyehj

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #322 on: April 18, 2011, 09:52:10 AM »
pasingit lang..... kung tone shoot out dapat yata isang player tpos isang piesa itutugtug sa magkaibang rig at guitar?
(hahaha ignore me)
peace brothers and wag masyadong mayabang...
Good day!

Offline kelen

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #323 on: April 18, 2011, 09:56:34 AM »

Magkita kita na lang tayo lahat. KAINAN NA LANG! Mag suggest kayo ng GC EB at pili tayo ng mura pero masarap na restaurant. O diba we even made new friends?

this. sama ko  :lol:

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #324 on: April 18, 2011, 10:27:39 AM »
O, ayawan na agad? I was kyna hoping matutuloy, masaya sana and possibly a useful learning experience. Wag na lang kasi gatungan at mag-away. Malay nyo, di porke tumahimik si firemodel55 ay nag back down na siya. Baka ayaw lang nya gatungan ang apoy kasi baka lalong di matuloy? I think he's serious about the challenge but doesn't want to bothered with the back-and-forth kantyawan here (kakapagod nga namang basahin, wala namang patutunguhan e). Yung planning details na lang pagusapan, wag yung katauhan ng mga taong involved.