hulika

Author Topic: ★ BLACKSTAR Amps and Pedals Users Thread  (Read 193122 times)

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: ★ BLACKSTAR Amps and Pedals Users Thread
« Reply #375 on: June 23, 2012, 01:11:08 PM »
Update!  :razz:

where are the series  one?
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"

Offline LyricPH

« Reply #376 on: June 23, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »
Nice! May HTV112 ba?  :wave:

They will arrive at a later date!

yan na!!  :-D kelan po available yan sa mga branches nyo? thanks!

They are being distributed in our stores as we speak. Our Park Square branch has a lot of new Blackstar amps!

The amp heads will arrive soon! What arrived are the S1-412 PRO cabs.

@lyric can u pm me the price of the soloist? and anong mga heads na dumating sa inyo sans the ht5?

Sana may ht50 head

PM sent! The available heads are HT-1RH, HT-5RH, HT-50 Club.
Send your inquiries to the following:
Phone number: 411-4376
Email: inquiries@lyricpiano.com.ph Website: http://www.lyricpiano.com.ph Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lyricmusicstore

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #377 on: June 23, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »
Ang una kong natripan, ito.

Pero ang kukunin ko ay ito na lang.  :)

Offline jeproks74

« Reply #378 on: June 24, 2012, 11:09:03 AM »
ano tel no. sa lyric sm masinag? wala kasi sa site nila.. thanks!  :wave:

Offline e_gui11

« Reply #379 on: June 24, 2012, 06:48:45 PM »

sir how much budget mo sa blackstar series one 100???

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #380 on: June 24, 2012, 07:45:58 PM »
sir how much budget mo sa blackstar series one 100???
I orderd mine for 1499 usd. Wala pa tax and freight
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 07:47:31 PM by alvinratsim »
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"

Offline rimuej

« Reply #381 on: June 25, 2012, 10:01:25 AM »
i got mine last sat.
my little friend wants to say hi!
Blackstar HT-1R combo:

:mrgreen:

Offline inot1105

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #382 on: June 25, 2012, 11:19:44 AM »
question lang markcasq...
why did you chose the HT40, why not the HT soloist 60? is there any difference, aside from output power?

thanks
BR & God bless

NGD!  HTV112 1X12" cab added to HT40

1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”;

Offline jeproks74

« Reply #383 on: June 25, 2012, 11:20:15 AM »
help po mga bro/sir, im planning to buy tube amp, for example yun combo ng blackstar. pag papalitan yun power amp tubes & pre amp tube at required yun biasing.. pede bang paservice yon sa Lyric? gaya ko wala ako idea about sa biasing na yan. nabasa ko sa google na meron pala ganon dapat gawin. TIA

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #384 on: June 25, 2012, 11:34:44 AM »
question lang markcasq...
why did you chose the HT40, why not the HT soloist 60? is there any difference, aside from output power?

thanks
BR & God bless

Good question :-)  Actually I was not planning to buy a Blackstar.  I was planning to get the Laney Ironheart 2x12 120w 3-channel all-tube amp.  It is "THE" amp in paper - dami specs, reasonable price.  I went to JB music and tried it with my strat.  I liked it, but I said I'll come back, I needed to think first.  Then I went to Lyric next door and HT40 is their only available amp.  I tried it and I was blown away, deep and punchy cleans, and very smooth, yet hot distortion.  I bought it right away, and posted my valveking 112 for sale.

To answer your question.  If soloist was there for me to try and the price difference is not that big, maybe I might have considered it.  HT40 is very expensive already for me, but with what I heard it was worth it, even if later on I found out that the price is so high vs. internet price, no regrets.

Offline inot1105

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #385 on: June 25, 2012, 06:25:51 PM »
Wow! Then the tone must've been that good. Cool.

Most likely I will try to test 'em HT40, HT soloist 60 & the HT stage 60.
So far i'm deciding among these.

Thanks so much markcasq.
BR & God bless
1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”;

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #386 on: June 25, 2012, 06:42:48 PM »
Wow! Then the tone must've been that good. Cool.

Most likely I will try to test 'em HT40, HT soloist 60 & the HT stage 60.
So far i'm deciding among these.

Thanks so much markcasq.
BR & God bless

Pleasure!  I'm sure any of those above will be a good choice.  Actually any Blackstar would be a good choice.  Na try ko na before yung HT5, ganda din.  Good luck on your Blackstar amp quest!  Post lang here pag nabili mo na  :mrgreen:

Offline davezzz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #387 on: June 25, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
magkano po sa lyric h5r head? ayos po ba siya mga boss sa clean tone?

Offline lykenhowl

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #388 on: June 25, 2012, 10:34:03 PM »
^Last time I checked (last week) it was P24,700 yata.

Offline lyrad24

• Veteran Member
« Reply #389 on: June 25, 2012, 11:18:51 PM »
Hello there,

I just went to visit Lyric Trinoma, I have seen that they have new stock of blackstar amps, but I did not saw an HT 40. I was planning on saving up for an HT 40. Gusto ko rin sana matry yung 40.

I was also wondering what's the difference between HT20 and the HT40? I am really wondering about the price difference about the two. haha, konte nalang din dagdag kasi for me sa presyo. 34,999 and 39,999

Last ko na rin natry yung sa Lyric sa Park square yung 100, di ko lang alam ano specific model yung, basta may 100, pero nabili na rin nung last ko visit.

Natry ko with the Hetfield guitar na LTD rin nila doon, though di ako nakapag experiment masyado, nagmamadali rin kami that time.

"Every hot girl is a rockstar." - PG

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #390 on: June 26, 2012, 12:02:30 AM »
Hello there,

I just went to visit Lyric Trinoma, I have seen that they have new stock of blackstar amps, but I did not saw an HT 40. I was planning on saving up for an HT 40. Gusto ko rin sana matry yung 40.

I was also wondering what's the difference between HT20 and the HT40? I am really wondering about the price difference about the two. haha, konte nalang din dagdag kasi for me sa presyo. 34,999 and 39,999

Last ko na rin natry yung sa Lyric sa Park square yung 100, di ko lang alam ano specific model yung, basta may 100, pero nabili na rin nung last ko visit.

Natry ko with the Hetfield guitar na LTD rin nila doon, though di ako nakapag experiment masyado, nagmamadali rin kami that time.

Talaga?  5k difference lang pala ang HT20 sa HT40.  Bukod sa wattage, mas malaki significantly physically yata ang HT40.  So if gusto mo portability, at low volume, get HT20.  Cayle can chime in about his comment on the HT20.

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2012, 05:40:27 AM »
Ang lamang ng HT40 sa HT20 ay yung stock speaker (Celestion 70/80 for the HT40 and Rocket for the HT20), dark/bright switch for reverb and the voicing options for the channel. So you get more sounds from the HT40. The HT20 is a bit smaller than the HT40 but not too much. Sakto yung HT40 sa HTV112 cab, while the HT20 mas narrow ng kaunti.

Okay na ako sa HT20. Hindi ko na macrank yung volume sa bahay. Nakakasabay naman siya sa full band situation.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 05:41:47 AM by cayle »

Offline faceless

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2012, 11:50:01 AM »
i got mine last sat.
my little friend wants to say hi!
Blackstar HT-1R combo:

:mrgreen:

cool :razz: :-D

i have a HT-1R too and contemplating on selling it. I have it running on a 1x10 VOX cab and it's rather great in nailing heavy sound. However I got a tweaker head and cab few weeks ago and my HT-1R is under utilized. Last night i tried running it on a 1x12 cab and to my amazement, it improved far better than the stock and 1x10 speakers. I suggest you try it on a 1x12 or perchance a 4x12 to discover better tone and maximize the amp's true sound. Just my two cents! obtw, it's a direct to amp setting, no pedals or whatsoever!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:45:50 PM by faceless »
N4 | ME2 | MC58 | R8

Offline lyrad24

• Veteran Member
« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
Ang lamang ng HT40 sa HT20 ay yung stock speaker (Celestion 70/80 for the HT40 and Rocket for the HT20), dark/bright switch for reverb and the voicing options for the channel. So you get more sounds from the HT40. The HT20 is a bit smaller than the HT40 but not too much. Sakto yung HT40 sa HTV112 cab, while the HT20 mas narrow ng kaunti.

Okay na ako sa HT20. Hindi ko na macrank yung volume sa bahay. Nakakasabay naman siya sa full band situation.

ah ganun pala yun, Thanks sir for the information! :) haay sana may branch na lang na meron nung dalawa, para makapag try.  :razz:

"Every hot girl is a rockstar." - PG

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2012, 05:11:19 PM »
cool :razz: :-D

i have a HT-1R too and contemplating on selling it. I have it running on a 1x10 VOX cab and it's rather great in nailing heavy sound. However I got a tweaker head and cab few weeks ago and my HT-1R is under utilized. Last night i tried running it on a 1x12 cab and to my amazement, it improved far better than the stock and 1x10 speakers. I suggest you try it on a 1x12 or perchance a 4x12 to discover better tone and maximize the amp's true sound. Just my two cents! obtw, it's a direct to amp setting, no pedals or whatsoever!

Egnater Tweaker?  How many watts?  How is it compared to blackstar?  Egnaters caught my attention lately.
Yeah, 12" is better and 2x12 or 4x12 makes a big difference... I just learned.

Offline faceless

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2012, 07:28:17 PM »
Egnater Tweaker?  How many watts?  How is it compared to blackstar?  Egnaters caught my attention lately.
Yeah, 12" is better and 2x12 or 4x12 makes a big difference... I just learned.

15watts head with 1x12 cab.

Well, I can dial my sound on the Blackstar in a few seconds, while the tweaker, as the name suggests would really need to do some tweaking lol. Due to the mini toggles and stuff. The tweaker's clean channel is tad better than the HT-1R, but on the gain channel, I give the Blackstar the thumbs up.
N4 | ME2 | MC58 | R8

Offline LyricPH

« Reply #396 on: July 12, 2012, 12:19:38 PM »
Here are the new prices of the Blackstar pedals!

Send your inquiries to the following:
Phone number: 411-4376
Email: inquiries@lyricpiano.com.ph Website: http://www.lyricpiano.com.ph Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lyricmusicstore

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #397 on: July 12, 2012, 01:47:11 PM »
Here are the new prices of the Blackstar pedals!

Wow! These are great prices!

Offline jupe123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2012, 09:24:44 PM »
question: is there any difference between the ht 20 and the ht 40 besides wattage?
"I was like Oatmeal, are you CRAZY?!" - Pinkie Pie

Offline Ben Tsing Co

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #399 on: July 12, 2012, 09:29:21 PM »
question: is there any difference between the ht 20 and the ht 40 besides wattage?

Is this the answer you were looking for?  :?

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein