hulika

Author Topic: Skyrim?  (Read 64398 times)

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
Re: Skyrim?
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2011, 09:20:05 PM »
ok yung quest na "mace of molog bal. kakatakot lol tapos may "Hostel" characteristic because

*SPOILER*

it involves you beating someone "to submission" while he is in a cage lol

yung title ng quest is "House of Horrors" and located yun sa "abandoned house" sa Markath.

the reward?

1.) Mace of Mologbal - very cool mace that drains some enemy stats and casts SOUL TRAP on them
2.) you get the house - yun nga lang, theres no freaking way i am staying in that creepy house lol

not bad considering the boss in the quest is a simple Forsworn Mage
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 09:21:15 PM by IncX »

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2011, 07:36:57 PM »
ok yung quest na "mace of molog bal. kakatakot lol tapos may "Hostel" characteristic because

*SPOILER*

it involves you beating someone "to submission" while he is in a cage lol

yung title ng quest is "House of Horrors" and located yun sa "abandoned house" sa Markath.

the reward?

1.) Mace of Mologbal - very cool mace that drains some enemy stats and casts SOUL TRAP on them
2.) you get the house - yun nga lang, theres no freaking way i am staying in that creepy house lol

not bad considering the boss in the quest is a simple Forsworn Mage

Wew, nakaka kilabot nga to. haha. Biglang nagsalita ba naman eh, ang creepy pa nung boses.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2012, 02:45:14 AM »
ok, it just dawned upon me... all the Daedric Quests are EVIL lol its too bad because i just became Arch Mage of Winterhold, being a hero and all.

i thought they were just about getting powerful items, but damn ... some of the things you have to do are just too evil, and the thing is, i noticed that i do the Daedric Quests more than the main ones just because the rewards are a lot more fun.

here's another spoiler:

-there is a Daedric Quest where you have to be a CANNIBAL. yes, you will be eating a priest ...

it makes the "mace of mologbal" rather tame actually.

-*-

i wish someone would make a mod where you can choose between an evil or good character... where choosing one will CLOSE OUT the quests of the other...

i mean, its weird, being a hero of the people and all, and you still have the option to do things like sacrifice your follower.... or after liberating people from the civil war, it turns out you are an assasin of the Dark Brotherhood.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:48:00 AM by IncX »

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2012, 09:51:27 AM »
ok, it just dawned upon me... all the Daedric Quests are EVIL lol its too bad because i just became Arch Mage of Winterhold, being a hero and all.

i thought they were just about getting powerful items, but damn ... some of the things you have to do are just too evil, and the thing is, i noticed that i do the Daedric Quests more than the main ones just because the rewards are a lot more fun.

here's another spoiler:

-there is a Daedric Quest where you have to be a CANNIBAL. yes, you will be eating a priest ...

-*-

i wish someone would make a mod where you can choose between an evil or good character... where choosing one will CLOSE OUT the quests of the other...

i mean, its weird, being a hero of the people and all, and you still have the option to do things like sacrifice your follower.... or after liberating people from the civil war, it turns out you are an assasin of the Dark Brotherhood.

It's a nice change actually. Galing kasi ako sa SW:KotoR eh so there's a clear distinction between what's good and evil. Sa Skyrim totally grey. It's hard to be totally good and totally evil.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2012, 12:17:52 PM »

the skyrim open world is really OPEN to a lot of possibilities, including modding out your own storyline using the random quests ...

you can create a Diablo II mod out of it using Alduin as Diablo lol ... and maybe a giant frost spider with a Daedric face as Baal lol

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2012, 03:37:48 PM »

here's another spoiler:

-*-

What the hell?  :-o

Natapos ko na yung main quest and tinatamad na ako sa character ko. Gusto kong mag try ng assassin type na character.
\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2012, 07:27:13 PM »

here's another spoiler:

-*-

Embrace your evil side.
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2012, 07:29:46 PM »
di ko pa maappreciate.  i think my PC can't handle skyrim yet...ang bagal ng animation.

...and i thought i wouldn't have to upgrade yet.   :eek:
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2012, 05:06:33 AM »
I started playing it a few hours ago.  I'm not on level 6 and have become a Dragonborn. 

New Manila Sound

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2012, 02:57:56 PM »
I started playing it a few hours ago.  I'm not on level 6 and have become a Dragonborn.

hehehe, you should stray a bit... like explore and kill things you shouldnt be killing, hahaha.

if you do that, youd get dialog options like:

NPC: oh hail dragon born, i have a problem, a giant is harassing me and has taken a valuable sword. will you help me get it back?

You: sure bro! what sword is it?

NPC: the sword of fire!

You: oh,  is that the same giant from forest of horrors thing?

NPC: yes! howd you know?

You: i killed him on the way here, and i disenchanted your sword to learn the fire enchantment... sorry bro, i did kill the giant though

NPC: you suck

You: and oh, i kinda need to sacrifice a guy for my daedric Ebony Blade ... is there anyone around?

NPC: hmmm, not really, were both alone actually... so who will the guy be?

You: chops NPC's head

the end

-*-

things get fun when you are level 20 since a lot of the Daedric quests open up. and oh, are you in that part where you have to go this mountain? its one loooooong trip. im glad im done with it lol

-*-

eating a priest i tricked is a bit too much for me lol but id probably do it because im the type of guy who wants to DO EVERY QUEST in the game and get all the achievements lol

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:10:00 PM by IncX »

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2012, 04:05:16 PM »
Oh, I believe I'll have a LOT of time to stray.  I just want to finish the DragonBorn quest.

New Manila Sound

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2012, 05:56:13 PM »
Oh, I believe I'll have a LOT of time to stray.  I just want to finish the DragonBorn quest.

it doesnt have a lot of cool rewards :(

unless you go dragon word hunting... its something like 20 dragon shouts multiplied by 3 ... so its like 60 quests or below when you go hunting all the shouts, hehehe

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2012, 07:20:19 PM »
I already have 2...

New Manila Sound

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2012, 09:58:53 PM »
I already have 2...

58 more to go!

damn, thinking about getting all those dragon shouts means it would be another 70 hours before i start on a new character lol

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2012, 12:34:31 AM »
58 more to go!

damn, thinking about getting all those dragon shouts means it would be another 70 hours before i start on a new character lol

Sa pagkakatanda ko, sa pagpatay mo kay Alduin, you'll get 2 shouts (6 words) already, yung dragonrend at yung dragon call.

Yung ibang quest may mga word wall ka na madadaanan eh, napaka-dami. XD

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2012, 12:39:03 AM »
Sa pagkakatanda ko, sa pagpatay mo kay Alduin, you'll get 2 shouts (6 words) already, yung dragonrend at yung dragon call.

i found less than 10 :( ... so right now im not doing anything else but the main quest

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2012, 01:56:59 AM »
Meron ba sa inyong nag lagay ng perks for pickpocketing? Worth it ba?

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2012, 02:25:45 AM »
Meron ba sa inyong nag lagay ng perks for pickpocketing? Worth it ba?

no!

i used 2 perk points, and i want my perks back! hahaha...

my pickpocketing is the first skill that went to 100 ... its really easy to level up.

you wont be facing a lot of enemies where you can use the best pickpocket skill (stealing their clothes and weapons)... although, you can have weird fun by taking off all the clothes of the ppl in skyrim.

turn whiterun into Rio or something lol

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2012, 02:39:12 AM »
i found less than 10 :( ... so right now im not doing anything else but the main quest

Di ko naman pinapansin yung iba, di ko nga nagagamit yung mga dragon soul. hehe. Para sakin yung naging useful lang is yung Unrelenting force (stumbling opponents, nagagamit ko pag maraming kalaban) tapos yung Whirlwind spirit (pantakas, lol). Both makukuha sa umpisa palang.

Offline noobie-doobie

« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »
got two characters, parehas Nord, one is a Light Armor One Hand / Semi Archer Build, yung isa Heavy Armor two handed Hammer(or Waraxe) / semi destruction/restoration, i will probably create a full mage next time.. unless i took an arrow in the knee..  :D

*SPOILER*
Saka yung "Call of Valor", I usually finish the main quest early before the civil war quests just to see my "pet dragon" unleash hell on those stormcloak rebels haha
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 11:32:36 AM by noobie-doobie »

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2012, 11:33:07 AM »
Mas interesting pa yung civil war quests kesa dun sa main quest.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2012, 12:19:30 PM »
Di ko naman pinapansin yung iba, di ko nga nagagamit yung mga dragon soul. hehe. Para sakin yung naging useful lang is yung Unrelenting force (stumbling opponents, nagagamit ko pag maraming kalaban) tapos yung Whirlwind spirit (pantakas, lol). Both makukuha sa umpisa palang.

haha, saken nga laging naka hotkey yung Whirlwind Sprint ... yung 2nd shout ko is Slow Time.

di ko nagagamit ang unrelenting force... napapatay ko kasi yung companion ko dun, kaya tinanggal ko sya sa hotkey, haha.

-*-

whoa... im doing civil war quest next... as for now, halfway na ako sa main

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2012, 12:21:46 PM »
haha, saken nga laging naka hotkey yung Whirlwind Sprint ... yung 2nd shout ko is Slow Time.

di ko nagagamit ang unrelenting force... napapatay ko kasi yung companion ko dun, kaya tinanggal ko sya sa hotkey, haha.

-*-

whoa... im doing civil war quest next... as for now, halfway na ako sa main

Which side did you take?

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2012, 01:26:14 PM »
Which side did you take?

i havent started it yet, but im planning to go with Imperials - just because ive been to Windhelm, and man that place is depressing... snowy and dark and gloomy.

Whiterun is nice! i like the weather and my house is there! haha

Offline noobie-doobie

« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2012, 04:29:32 PM »
i havent started it yet, but im planning to go with Imperials - just because ive been to Windhelm, and man that place is depressing... snowy and dark and gloomy.

Whiterun is nice! i like the weather and my house is there! haha
Douchebag yun si Ulfric, mas gusto ko yung papalit sa kanyang Jarl, saka ayaw ko mapalitan si Balgruuf as Jarl of Whiterun, viking na viking ang dating nya e haha  :wave:

Here's "Schnitzel" with Shadowmere

1 hit kill lahat ng kalaban basta "sneak" attack

Eto naman si "Yngval" with a dead dragon (bug, hindi ma absorb yung soul)