hulika

Author Topic: Skyrim?  (Read 64386 times)

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
Re: Skyrim?
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2012, 06:28:21 PM »
The crazy dude in Pelagias' quest mentioned something about getting hit by an arrow on the face (or the eye).

i just read up the spoilers about Pelagia, and im glad i did, turns out i couldnt complete the Companions quest and another one if i complete the civil war quest first...

and to think i was planning on finishing the civil war quest after im done searching the Daedric, and Shadow Priest masks

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2012, 08:30:39 PM »
iero: you can sneak up on dragons?!?!

Yes, he did. On that dragon on the "Darklight Tower". The dragon was resting on top of the watch tower.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2012, 08:39:46 PM »
Yes, he did. On that dragon on the "Darklight Tower". The dragon was resting on top of the watch tower.

ahhhh... when i see dragons they are usually flying and breathing fire at me. i tried hiding in trees and ruins... never worked lol

i hope i can sneak up on a dragon soon

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2012, 09:14:23 PM »
I had to keep shooting arrows at the first dragon from within the tower near the door, letting the NPCs distract it till it's health was low and couldn't fly anymore.  Then I went up the tower, and continued shooting it, avoiding its flames by moving back. 

When I got Dragonrend, the first thing I do is use it to bring a dragon down, and shoot arrows continuously, and either with Lydia or a hero distracting it, I attack it from the side or from behind with the Dragonbane.

After I've done the Thieves Guild quest, I'll do the Companions.
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2012, 09:33:21 PM »
@incx, when you are a sneak type, is it a required to wear only light armor?

@ML, you gave me an idea. hehe, sa next character ko, uunahin ko patayin si alduin as early as possible . Para maaga palang may dragonrend na. :)

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2012, 11:23:10 PM »

@ML, you gave me an idea. hehe, sa next character ko, uunahin ko patayin si alduin as early as possible . Para maaga palang may dragonrend na. :)

You'll get the Dragonrend even before you kill Alduin (after you read the Elder Scroll at the Time Fracture and "sends" you back in time).  Getting it early on helps a ton on handling the other dragons (especially those guarding the portal).  I found the Blood and Elder Dragons difficult to kill, even with Dragon rend, but the named ones were rather "easy."
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline noobie-doobie

« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2012, 01:11:54 AM »
@IncX
http://www.gamingreality.com/2011/11/skyrim-gear-crafting-guide.html

My Armor Values is also affected by Light Armor Perks and Weapon Damage is affected by Fortify One-Hand Enchantments dun sa Gears, Nord Blood Gives me 50% Reduction from Frost Damage, Lightning and Fire Damage reduction is enchanted in my Gear. and a 22% reduction in Magic.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2012, 01:59:03 AM »

in the early levels, yes... but if you Wikipedia the quests, you can actually find Heavy Armor items that have sneak type stats on them. i think you can find boots with Muffle on them (im thinking they are heavy boots), add that with Boethia's Ebony Mail, and i think you already have a stealth character there. the ones that make the most noise are the chest armor and boots.

sneak is also very easy to power level. i suggest you only power level it when you are level 30 or something... levelling it too early wouldnt do you well because youd still get caught most of the time.

im level 49, and im having a lot of success with sneak ... i also got the Throw Voice dragon shout, and matched that with Ebony Mail and sneak necklace for my companion, i can sneak snipe groups of dungeon enemies now (especially humans and even bosses that arent dragons), hehe. normal thing to do is Throw Voice on a room to know if anyones there, memorize their locations, then start sneak sniping them with a Bow.

-*-

ML: my first dragon battle was rather easy... it wasnt targetting me at all, so i just hacked it till it died.

i had an interesting bug awhile ago... so this Ancient Dragon was attacking me... i dragonrended it and started chopping it with Mace of Molog Bal (soul trap mace) ... and it died really fast, i wasnt able to soul trap it but i absorbed its soul... a few seconds after it died, ANOTHER DRAGON attacked me, and it had the same name, stats and even loot! ... it was really weird. i fought the damn thing twice! it only left 1 "dead body" but i was able to absorb 2 dragon souls and had 2 sets of loot that were the same... weird

-*-

noobie: im also doing that, but i wasnt able to power level Enchantment... and i also took the offense side of the Enchantment Perk tree, hehe... i was thinking my defense was enough since im having a lot of success being a Sneak Archer lately.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 02:01:12 AM by IncX »

Offline noobie-doobie

« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2012, 06:04:00 AM »
^Yung mga nagawa kong Iron Daggers sa Smithing ang ginamit ko sa pagpower level ng Enchanting, sa Alchemy ako natagalan.  :eek:

Want to level Sneak fast?
Here >> Backstab the Greybeards while sneaking, it should give you 1 level/ per backstab kung below 40, just use Iron Daggers, mabilis regen nila and hindi sila namamatay, just remember to stay hidden para mag count, and set the difficulty to master

Nasa inyo na yan kung gagawin nyo, 100 Sneak skill level in less than 30 mins  :-D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:06:28 AM by noobie-doobie »

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2012, 06:16:29 PM »
^Yung mga nagawa kong Iron Daggers sa Smithing ang ginamit ko sa pagpower level ng Enchanting, sa Alchemy ako natagalan.  :eek:

Want to level Sneak fast?
Here >> Backstab the Greybeards while sneaking, it should give you 1 level/ per backstab kung below 40, just use Iron Daggers, mabilis regen nila and hindi sila namamatay, just remember to stay hidden para mag count, and set the difficulty to master

Nasa inyo na yan kung gagawin nyo, 100 Sneak skill level in less than 30 mins  :-D

hehehe, yah... madali talaga i power-level ang sneak especially with exploits... 

i tried playing fair, pero honestly ... sobrang tagal. i think they have to fix it.... dapat mas mataas ang experience points pag ginawa mo sa Hostiles (like 4 levels up pag dagger and 1/2 level up pag bow).

with what they are doing now, its near impossible to level Sneak up fairly.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #160 on: January 09, 2012, 12:55:17 AM »
here are some shots of my argonian:

1.) when i am selling stuff, hehe:

2.) when i became archmage:

i just learned where to find the .bmp files of the thing, hehe... so i dont have pics of my combat look. seriously though, J'zargo my companion has better looking armor than i do. haha

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2012, 01:16:10 AM »

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2012, 09:18:46 AM »
is that an ebony armor set?

Offline noobie-doobie

« Reply #163 on: January 09, 2012, 10:12:44 AM »
^Blades Set

Yun talaga gusto ko yung armor ni Tsun, Bare Skin Set  :lol:

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2012, 12:24:16 AM »
^Blades Set

Yun talaga gusto ko yung armor ni Tsun, Bare Skin Set  :lol:

lol armor ng TNL

-*-

just got the coolest kill animation ever... im joining the Dark Brotherhood so i needed to assassinate the old woman from the orphanage. after she gave her speech, i rush in with a Mace of Molog Bal (sprint attack) and i got the decapitation animation; my character does a reverse spin and decapitated the old woman in front of the children lol

i couldn't do it again... the sceenshots i saved weren't as cool :(

Offline bryansurvive

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
Hello Fellow Dovahkins!

Anyone experience the Markarth bug? after the Cidhna Mine Quest? help... :cry:

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2012, 06:23:13 PM »
Hello Fellow Dovahkins!

the thing where guards always try to arrest you?

bah I despise that quest.. I never really intended to do that but hey, they threw me in the mine.

What I did was I joined the Stormcloaks. (spoiler)
The Stormcloaks (w/ your help as a stormcloak) would capture all the major towns around Skyrim including Markarth. Resulting with the guards being Stormcloak soldiers.

PS. I wonder why the Forsworn around Skyrim still attacks me? Right after helping their leader escape Markarth.. I'm confused.
=======================

Hahaha, I exploited the sneak levelling bug w/ the greybeards. 100 na sneak ko!

got to lvl 16 - 25 in less than 30 mins!

now i'm focusing on defeating alduin. kaadik!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:25:38 PM by gunlak »
CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2012, 07:56:31 PM »
i havent done the Forsworn quest in Markearth ... i did not like the reward much lol

im bouncing Dark Brotherhood quests and daedra quests now... i currently only need 3 Daedric items to get the oblivion walker achievement.

the Dark Brotherhood quests are a lot more fun the THieves Guild... i also like the house of the DB better... and i love listening to their stories and random conversations. Babbete is definitely a take from Interview with the Vampire's, Claudia

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2012, 10:27:32 PM »
Hello Fellow Dovahkins!

Yep, experienced it. If you're in a PC, just use the console, click on the guard, and type "paycrimegold". Para sakin hindi to cheat, kasi magbabayad ka rin naman ng bounty mo. After that, the guards won't be "Hey, i know you?!!!" on you anymore. hehe

Offline noobie-doobie

« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2012, 11:46:28 PM »
Meron ba sa inyong Mage Players? Hirap pala mag pure mage, nde bagay sa play style ko :eek:
Built my Nord Mage, specializing on conjuration, sure deads ako kapag namatay summon ko   :|

eto naman sakit ng tiyan ko katatawa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0cyWTihEC8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBiNx749Zw&feature=relmfu

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2012, 12:17:36 AM »
Meron ba sa inyong Mage Players? Hirap pala mag pure mage, nde bagay sa play style ko :eek:
Built my Nord Mage, specializing on conjuration, sure deads ako kapag namatay summon ko   :|

Dapat bro high elf, para may extra magicka sa start. Nord kase more on melee combat yung bonus stat eh.

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2012, 02:02:22 AM »

I, high elf here.. destruction and restoration lang. Fireball (may staff of fireball ako pag alanganin sa magicka) while healing on the left hand. haha sugod lang ng sugod!

pero ngayon tinatake advantage ko na yung sneak kong lvl 100.  :-D kahit minsan katabi ko na kalaban di parin ako kita. haha
CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2012, 03:52:57 AM »
Just killed Alduin. weeee

dami pa side quests. hahaha

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2012, 04:03:14 PM »

just discovered a bug: Falmer Helmets stack with Dragon Priest masks .... i found out because i was collecting Falmer armor and i gave it to my companion... when i checked his inventory he was equiping the falmer helmet, yet i see him wearing the Dragon Priest mask too.

so i took it out, enchanted the falmer helmet with %damage to bow, and wore it on top of my Krosis mask for a total of 46% extra damage to bows ... the down side is that upon reloading, my character was HEADLESS except for a falmet helmet (the helmet looks like a spider's face lol) ... and since it was so cool, i did not mind. im now faceless with spider eyes lol

-*-

i currently increased the difficulty of my game to expert, which means i wont be standing toe-to-toe with big guys anymore lol i have a pretty good idea with what to do with mage builds:

-you should have a Sanguine Rose... a dremora is the cheapest and best melee summon. this has a bug though, if you get the perk where you can conjure 2 atronarchs, that perk will make the staff not cast dremora's anymore.

-get the double cast perk so you can stun lock most bosses.

-always sneak in dungeons and use the Throw Voice shout in open spaces to reveal enemy locations. meaning, it is important that you move fast (light armor or get the Stone ability where you can run normally despite wearing heavy or light armor)

-get your enchanting UP so you can get enchant your gear with %reduction to destruction spells while increasing mana regen

-the Become Etheral shout is your best friend, when you are cornered, this is your escape.

-it is important that you get a very tough follower... Marcurio has strong spells, and he does not run away from close encounters.

that's all i can think of ATM...

-*-

i tried MASTER difficulty and my first test was facing 2 dragons! an ancient and a blood dragon decided to attack a town together for some reason.

it was near impossible really. the Ancient Dragon was tough as hell and would always find ways to land near me and kill me with its single bite attack... and while i am watching out for him, the blood dragon would be carpet bombing me with fire attacks (the ancient dragon has frost attack)...

needless to say, i gave up and set the game to Expert. it was fun, the challenge was just right... and i killed both dragons... the dragons killed 12 town guards in the process though. really tough

Offline SnicsBM

« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2012, 04:56:27 PM »
Good stuff IncX. :D

Sayang lang hindi na ako nakakalaro nito.
"Music is a safe kind of high."
"You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven."
-Jimi Hendrix