hulika

Author Topic: Skyrim?  (Read 64411 times)

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Skyrim?
« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2012, 02:29:04 PM »
Sorry Skyrim, but BF3 has taken over my life. Hahaha.

May upcoming DLC/patches ba Skyrim? Tagal ko nang di nagagalaw character ko eh.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2012, 02:36:06 PM »
parang nagsisisi tuloy ako na ginawa ko yung lvl 81 glitch.

yeah... getting your characters overpowered destroys the game. i remember we all did that in Diablo II... and my dorm mates said the game was so easy, it sucked... but that was because they were doing 10K damage per second.

i decided to play the game normally, and i had more fun ...

im 88 hours and level 51 currently, hehe... nakaka tempt mag glitch para lang ma 100 enchantment ko.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #202 on: January 20, 2012, 01:24:13 AM »
Did the Red Eagle quest a third time.  It activated while I was storing some of my loot in my house chest.

I'm now with Mjoll the Lioness as my follower.
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2012, 02:35:29 AM »
Did the Red Eagle quest a third time.  It activated while I was storing some of my loot in my house chest.

I'm now with Mjoll the Lioness as my follower.

lol yeah, thats one buggy quest. im just glad i was over with it and it didn't reactivate.

-*-

i just collected all dragon priest masks, and after getting 100 enchantment, im really really strong lol no more sneaking around, i just charge in a room and do my whirlwind dance of doom with Mehrunes' Dagger on the right and either Dawnstar (for undead) or Chillrend (for non-undead) on my left

i enchanted a crapload of bonus damage to both one hand and bow... and to think i did not even use any of the Alchemy stuff... just simple smithing and enchantmen,

and oh, i also found out that enchanting a dagger with a petty soul gem levels up your enchantment just as much as when you use a grand soul gem lol ... i wasted about 15 Black Soul gems before finding out

i did not bother using Windshear, cause when i have that on, even a Dragon becomes as dangerous as a goat.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2012, 09:03:54 AM »
The Markath bug is not a bug.  It's a quest, where you were deliberately framed, and the only way to actually get out of it is to get into jail and escape.

New Manila Sound

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2012, 09:57:05 AM »
The Markath bug is not a bug.  It's a quest, where you were deliberately framed, and the only way to actually get out of it is to get into jail and escape.

i have yet to do this... im trying to finish the Thieves Guild minor quests ... they are so boring... just going from one place to another.

the Save function makes pickpocket and breaking into people's houses moot ... cant get it the first time? reload!

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »
Best Skyrim mod.

list=LLn_ChLo42-RSbUb5BOb9xEw&index=1&feature=plpp_video
\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »
I wonder how game mods will be affected by SOPA...

New Manila Sound

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2012, 11:42:19 PM »
finally got a good screenshot!

i am using this as my wallpaper cause im a geek, haha

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2012, 11:50:32 PM »
Best Skyrim mod.

list=LLn_ChLo42-RSbUb5BOb9xEw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

first time i saw Skyrim's intro i was so impressed and actually felt nervous (i thought i was gonna die if i dont react fast lol) ...

that mod is just damn funny lol

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2012, 12:37:55 AM »
I'm thinking of creating another character, this time as a sneak type Khajiit. and I won't use glitches anymore!
CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2012, 01:15:54 AM »

The bug is, even after you have completed the quest, markath guards still arrest you. You have no choice but to fight them.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2012, 02:30:31 AM »
The bug is, even after you have completed the quest, markath guards still arrest you. You have no choice but to fight them.

Not in my case.  At least so far.  I've been there a couple of times after...

New Manila Sound

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2012, 03:38:31 PM »
I'm thinking of creating another character, this time as a sneak type Khajiit. and I won't use glitches anymore!

You really should create another character and play with the Master difficulty.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2012, 04:05:24 PM »
You really should create another character and play with the Master difficulty.

ill try Master Difficulty later since currently at expert, i can do stupid things like charge head straight into a dragon's fire ... fight 5 enemies at once (without drinking a potion) ...

the last time i tried Master Difficulty, my equipment wasnt as strong, and i got annoyed because the dragon kept 1 shot killing me ... after dying 10x in a row with the dragn 1 shot killing me, i lowered the difficulty to expert and it was manageable...

IMO, after you get 100 enchanting, 100 smithing and 100 one hand combat ... the game becomes easy. although still, i will be able to test my theories at Master difficulty later.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:21:42 PM by IncX »

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
ill try Master Difficulty later since currently at expert, i can do stupid things like charge head straight into a dragon's fire ... fight 5 enemies at once (without drinking a potion) ...

the last time i tried Master Difficulty, my equipment wasnt as strong, and i got annoyed because the dragon kept 1 shot killing me ... after dying 10x in a row with the dragn 1 shot killing me, i lowered the difficulty to expert and it was manageable...

IMO, after you get 100 enchanting, 100 smithing and 100 one hand combat ... the game becomes easy. although still, i will be able to test my theories at Master difficulty later.

The thing with Master difficulty is that you can't fight a dragon face to face without a shield, it will eat you alive.  :cry: With normal enemies, you can just sneak kill them.

Plus you level up way faster in Master difficulty.  :-P

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2012, 04:44:46 PM »
The thing with Master difficulty is that you can't fight a dragon face to face without a shield, it will eat you alive.  :cry: With normal enemies, you can just sneak kill them.

Plus you level up way faster in Master difficulty.  :-P

haha, i'll find out ... im currently running with 586 armor rating, and 1 hand damage of 278 on my chillrend and something like 148 on my Mehrunes' Razor.

Marked For Death is an awesome shout... tag the dragon once, and its health bar goes down really fast. i tagged it twice before and Arnel's Shade (summon) tagged it with chain lightning once, and it took out 1/4 of its life... it fell down dead in mid air! lol
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:46:28 PM by IncX »

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2012, 04:54:34 PM »
haha, i'll find out ... im currently running with 586 armor rating, and 1 hand damage of 278 on my chillrend and something like 148 on my Mehrunes' Razor.

Marked For Death is an awesome shout... tag the dragon once, and its health bar goes down really fast. i tagged it twice before and Arnel's Shade (summon) tagged it with chain lightning once, and it took out 1/4 of its life... it fell down dead in mid air! lol

Are you using heavy armor?

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #218 on: January 21, 2012, 04:57:40 PM »
Are you using heavy armor?

light armor ... when you get to high levels, it becomes easy to reach the armor cap regardless if its light or heavy,

-*-

damn, just read an article that Marked For Death PERMANENTLY weakens the armor of followers... i guess that explains why Mjoll dies in ONE HIT from most enemy power attacks and that's also why i dont see Shadowmere around - i accidentally tagged him with Marked for Death and he must have gotten 1 shot killed by my arrow or something

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2012, 01:12:31 AM »

OK, spent a few hours in master difficulty ... i'm still very strong, but i cant play as carelessly like i used to.

while i havent died, i almost died fighting 4 mages who for some reason know my weakness is shock damage, so they just focused chain lightning on me ... i would have died if i did not switched to one of my anti-lightning rings

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2012, 02:35:13 AM »
...and the whole time I was playing my new character, a Khajiit, I never realized till now that I was playing through Master difficulty the whole time...
kaya pala ang kukunat ng mga kalaban, kala ko mahina lang weapons ko.. and I was really careful on confronting enemies, talagang sneak kill dapat!

so naka Adept nalang muna siya ngayon.. last part na ko ng Dark Brotherhood quest, sunod na yung main.
CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline heyman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »
san ba makakakuha ng installer nito? gusto ko laruin kaso ayaw ko bumili ng cd
yada yada yada.....

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2012, 03:02:20 PM »
Bye bye Skyrim. Back to reality, back to college na ako bukas.  :cry:

Baka sa May na ulit ako makalaro.  :-(

Offline boybangs

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2012, 10:15:51 PM »
san ba makakakuha ng installer nito? gusto ko laruin kaso ayaw ko bumili ng cd

Try mo torrent.  :razz:

150 lang bili ko ng installer ko e. :money:

Recently talked to the dragon at the throat of the world. Tagal namin nagusap.  :-P
Google is your friend.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2012, 10:13:34 PM »
Guys, you should AVOID discussing anything related to the enemies of Chicken Sopas.

New Manila Sound