hulika

Author Topic: Skyrim?  (Read 64367 times)

Offline GiBe20

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Skyrim?
« Reply #250 on: January 31, 2012, 04:03:44 AM »
kakasimula ko lang nito....level 6 pa lang me

any greatsword wielders here?
gears:
ibanez SR3000E - ibanez SR44SP - darkglass vintage deluxe - mono vertigo - ibanez promethean p3115
www.nelldenmusic.com

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #251 on: January 31, 2012, 09:31:47 AM »
My laptop is HP and is equipped with AMD Radeon 6770. I can run the game with High settings.  Naka "fixed" ba yung switchable graphics mo?

OT: 6770, means it's high end. wow. Nice laptop.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #252 on: February 02, 2012, 02:57:17 PM »
OT: 6770, means it's high end. wow. Nice laptop.

Sinwerte lang.  :-D

Yes please!  :wink:
\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2012, 09:33:34 PM »
kakasimula ko lang nito....level 6 pa lang me

any greatsword wielders here?

Me. Refer to the previous posts for pics of my toon.  :)

Offline GiBe20

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #254 on: February 04, 2012, 03:36:44 AM »
Me. Refer to the previous posts for pics of my toon.  :)

thanks! will backread thoroughly later...

a couple of questions:
- yung sa thief quest line ba need mong magpalit ng weapons dun? kasi wala akong balak...i'll be sticking with my 2-handed weapon kasi...and kaya me interested dito is yung unbreeakable lock pick hehe...

- anu yung level 81 glitch?

- can i yield 2 swords? or isang dagger tapos isang 1-handed sword?
gears:
ibanez SR3000E - ibanez SR44SP - darkglass vintage deluxe - mono vertigo - ibanez promethean p3115
www.nelldenmusic.com

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #255 on: February 04, 2012, 03:58:32 AM »
thanks! will backread thoroughly later...

a couple of questions:
- yung sa thief quest line ba need mong magpalit ng weapons dun? kasi wala akong balak...i'll be sticking with my 2-handed weapon kasi...and kaya me interested dito is yung unbreeakable lock pick hehe...

What do you mean?  I always bring an assortment of weapons, each with fire, frost, shock, and other extra damage, for different enemies with different immunities.  When you see a fire-wielder, use frost weapons and vice versa.

- anu yung level 81 glitch?

It's an exploit to get you at level 81 fast, but at that level, you become almost invincible, making the game boring.

- can i yield 2 swords? or isang dagger tapos isang 1-handed sword?

That's three questions, regardless, so as long as both weapons are single-handed, you can dual weild.
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline GiBe20

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #256 on: February 04, 2012, 04:42:10 AM »
What do you mean?  I always bring an assortment of weapons, each with fire, frost, shock, and other extra damage, for different enemies with different immunities.  When you see a fire-wielder, use frost weapons and vice versa.

It's an exploit to get you at level 81 fast, but at that level, you become almost invincible, making the game boring.

That's three questions, regardless, so as long as both weapons are single-handed, you can dual weild.

onga sorry na nadagdagan pa hehe...

sa first question - what i mean is since nasa thief questline ka and stealth siguro yung nature ng quests mo having a 2-handed weapon would make it harder to complete...
gears:
www.nelldenmusic.com

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #257 on: February 04, 2012, 06:30:16 AM »
onga sorry na nadagdagan pa hehe...

sa first question - what i mean is since nasa thief questline ka and stealth siguro yung nature ng quests mo having a 2-handed weapon would make it harder to complete...

You don't necessarily have to go through all questlines with one character/playthrough. I created a thief character to go through different questlines para hindi magulo yung stats and story nung two-hander character ko.

Offline GiBe20

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #258 on: February 04, 2012, 07:15:35 AM »
You don't necessarily have to go through all questlines with one character/playthrough. I created a thief character to go through different questlines para hindi magulo yung stats and story nung two-hander character ko.

i see... pero gusto ko tapusin yung thief questline kahit 2-handed yielder yung character ko hehe...
i'm eluded to have that skeleton key... :-D
gears:
www.nelldenmusic.com

Offline rrmode1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #259 on: February 04, 2012, 08:27:37 AM »
Is there a way na one hand mo ay weapon and the other's magic? Nakakatamad magpalipat lipat eh.  :-P

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #260 on: February 04, 2012, 12:25:13 PM »
Is there a way na one hand mo ay weapon and the other's magic? Nakakatamad magpalipat lipat eh.  :-P

yes, the combo is called "spell sword" ... just equip your left hand with magic and your right with a 1 handed weapon

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #261 on: February 04, 2012, 09:39:52 PM »
The disadvantage of not wielding a shield is your armor rating goes down as much as the shield's rating (and whatever additional boost it may have). Shield's are especially useful at close quarters combat, bashing an enemy gives that crucial second or to to land a critical hit.  Unless you intend to saturate your enemies with fire and frost spells at a distance, a shield is essential.

I find this combination useful:  Dual wielding is best for light armor.  Shield + Sword for both light and heavy armor.  Two-handed weapons for heavy armor (the heavy armor compensates for the absence of the shield, and my two handed weapon have a block bonus).  I rarely use Spell + Sword combos, hence my magic hasn't really gone up.  Mages have a disadvantage, unless one makes a heavy armor with magic bonuses.

If there are 4 or more enemies, I always snipe first and thin the herd down (or at least, get their health down significantly), before coming in with 2H sword.  In dungeons, 1-hit sneak attack with Mehrune's Razor is the best.

Is there a way to get back the Unbreakable Lockpick?

New Manila Sound

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #262 on: February 04, 2012, 10:57:53 PM »

Is there a way to get back the Unbreakable Lockpick?

no, but it never is a problem... especially since your wife sells a lot of lockpicks, and the fences in the Thieves Guild 30 or more ... i actually have 1000 lock picks before i realized i probably cant use all of them lol

-*-

i think i am done with skyrim.

i am waiting for them to release a new DLC... after you finish the main quest and the guild quests, there really isn't anything to do anymore.

Skyrim does not have a rare weapon worth farming ... it doesnt have a new boss worth fighting ... and all the quests become repetitive.

so for now, i am done with Skyrim :( ... i tried playing a new character, but it wasnt as fun as the first time

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #263 on: February 05, 2012, 02:51:53 AM »
I actually want to declare war on everyone, kill everyone on each city, but the thing is there are essential NPCs that won't die...

New Manila Sound

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #264 on: February 05, 2012, 09:40:44 AM »

no, but it never is a problem... especially since your wife sells a lot of lockpicks, and the fences in the Thieves Guild 30 or more ... i actually have 1000 lock picks before i realized i probably cant use all of them lol

-*-

i think i am done with skyrim.

i am waiting for them to release a new DLC... after you finish the main quest and the guild quests, there really isn't anything to do anymore.

Skyrim does not have a rare weapon worth farming ... it doesnt have a new boss worth fighting ... and all the quests become repetitive.

so for now, i am done with Skyrim :( ... i tried playing a new character, but it wasnt as fun as the first time

The skeleton key was nice to have, but I really don't find lockpicking in Skyrim to be that hard. I just bring 100+ lockpicks just to be sure. Haha.

Pareho tayo IncX. I stopped playing Skyrim months ago. Got tired of it. Finished the main quests. Waiting for new DLC to drop before I play again.

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #265 on: February 05, 2012, 11:24:18 AM »
Starting a new game now... hehe. Got bored. Pano kaya ngayon? Nord parin? hehe.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #266 on: February 05, 2012, 07:36:50 PM »
I haven't really "played" for more than a week now.  I just check it out from time to time and make armor.

New Manila Sound

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #267 on: February 06, 2012, 12:18:22 AM »
I haven't really "played" for more than a week now.  I just check it out from time to time and make armor.

Haven't played it since the start of the year, until today, I have created a new character, a female orc. hehe.

Offline GiBe20

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #268 on: February 07, 2012, 02:26:49 AM »
question - may rockjoint akong negative effect less 25% ako sa weapons....i dunno kung pano ko tanggalin... :eek:

chaka may fast travel pala - how stupid of me hehe... :oops:
gears:
www.nelldenmusic.com

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #269 on: February 07, 2012, 04:55:14 AM »
question - may rockjoint akong negative effect less 25% ako sa weapons....i dunno kung pano ko tanggalin... :eek:

chaka may fast travel pala - how stupid of me hehe... :oops:

potion of cure disease - you can find it in potion shops and general goods stores

Offline GiBe20

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #270 on: February 07, 2012, 05:34:16 AM »
potion of cure disease - you can find it in potion shops and general goods stores

thanks! :)

just opened the thieves quest line....

yung current mission ko is loud and clear quest...
gears:
www.nelldenmusic.com

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2012, 06:44:47 AM »

Or activate a stone.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2012, 10:42:04 PM »
very interesting mod:

its called Midas Magic, and it has some really interesting spells in it... maybe theres a good reason to play mage now?

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2012, 11:14:11 PM »
Funny.. I only checked in now. haha former Oblivion player/addict here. Kaso I only got Skyrim nung Dec.

Currently at Lvl 50, stealthy character. Mostly bow and dagger. Love sniping. Done with Dark Brotherhood & Thieves Guild *almost*  (di yung last mission kasi gusto ko yung unbreakable pick). Not yet done with the main quest for some reason.. I just got so distracted by the world. Argonian (weird nga tingnan) since I was always jealous of the water-breathing nila nung Oblivion (which I apparently don't really need in Skyrim that much).  I have one of the DB as my follower, with a tricked out full set of legendary daedric + a daedric sword na enchanted with some fire damage.

No cheats - I'm a PS3 player :) pinaka "cheat" na siguro yung pag grind ko for blacksmithing. I wanted that dragon armor right away. haha

Offline GiBe20

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2012, 05:31:44 AM »
Funny.. I only checked in now. haha former Oblivion player/addict here. Kaso I only got Skyrim nung Dec.

Currently at Lvl 50, stealthy character. Mostly bow and dagger. Love sniping. Done with Dark Brotherhood & Thieves Guild *almost*  (di yung last mission kasi gusto ko yung unbreakable pick). Not yet done with the main quest for some reason.. I just got so distracted by the world. Argonian (weird nga tingnan) since I was always jealous of the water-breathing nila nung Oblivion (which I apparently don't really need in Skyrim that much).  I have one of the DB as my follower, with a tricked out full set of legendary daedric + a daedric sword na enchanted with some fire damage.

No cheats - I'm a PS3 player :) pinaka "cheat" na siguro yung pag grind ko for blacksmithing. I wanted that dragon armor right away. haha

pareho tyo i played this on ps3 hehe...
currently playing the DB quests nasa 1st contract pa lang ako...
gears:
www.nelldenmusic.com