hulika

Author Topic: (BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE) ARROGANT GUITARS BAGUIO CITY  (Read 11418 times)

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
(BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE) ARROGANT GUITARS BAGUIO CITY
« on: July 08, 2012, 07:46:23 PM »
2 weeks ago I called dhan11( MBB username and maybe one of their staff or something) and asked if they are selling a "floyd rose saddle", he answered and was kinda muttering and i sensed that he doesn't know a thing what I was talking about but he said "yes we are selling the item, just drop by at the shop". Two weeks after, just yesterday, I went to their store in Shopper's Lane but unfortunately they were closed. I called dhan11 again to verify if they really have a bronze/gold floyd rose saddle, and again he said yes and advised that the store opens 9am on Sunday. I went there 10am to check on the item. To my dismay he was selling to me the whole floyd rose unit, I was only looking for a damn "saddle" and not the whole floyd trem system. He said "we only sell the whole unit, what are we gona do with the item if we are only going to sell you the that hing only". So I left disappointed and dismayed and to top that I was f@#$%& pissed of

They are a guitar shop, and they should know by heart the parts of the guitar, well they should know at least the major parts. Had that stupid attendant known what I was talking about, I would not have traveled 2 hours (I'm not from Baguio) just to go to their shop and waste a day and get nothing. Had he known what I was talking about then the inconvenience could have been avoided.

One more thing, a friend of mine wanted to get a custom guitar from Arrogant Guitars and I blatantly said don't get from those guys. I won't promote this guitar shop ever! I had high hopes in the beginning but what they did just f@#$%& pissed me off big time! I'm one dissatisfied customer and I will make sure people I know will not deal with THEM...

Offline vitek

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: (BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE) ARROGANT GUITARS BAGUIO CITY
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 08:03:52 PM »

It is really very disappointing. After the effort you exerted just to go to their shop only to find out that they are not selling that part only.  You should have complained it to the management.

Some of the attendants or sales rep in a guitar shop does not know the products they are selling. They should have orientation first before their first day of work.

♫ Transgression and Instrumental Virtuosity ♫                                                             

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 08:07:05 PM »
Come to think of it this is a custom guitar shop. Hey they build custom guitars!!!

If you are a guitar builder then you should know all the parts right? What's the point in building something that you don't even know the name of the parts?  :-D :-D :-D

I wonder how they order the parts they need for their custom guitars...

Offline bgarcia

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 08:28:26 PM »
Sorry can't help asking this stupid question: Arrogant Guitars talaga pangalan nung store?   :-D

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 08:30:50 PM »
Yes bro Arrogant Guitar Pawnshop and Repair Shop ang pangalan...

and i don't recommend that shop!

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 08:46:18 PM »
i remember them posting here before, noong bago pang bukas

natawa ako sa pangalan arrogant guitars lol

mukhang "arrogant" nga talaga

they desserve their name lol

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »
the guy i was talking to on the phone sounded arrogant... he was like not interested on what i was talking about and was only saying "punta ka na lang sa shop"... i did and i was f@#$%& disappointed...

I will spread the word and make sure no one would ever deal with them like i did...

Offline superbuni123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 09:38:50 PM »
 <_< <_< <_<
Learning to be a man without losing the boy in me...

Offline lykenhowl

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 09:51:43 PM »
I am from Baguio and my friends who have been to that shop had nothing nice to say.

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 09:53:44 PM »
I share their sympathy bro...

I even filed leave of absence for work just to go to Baguio and buy the guitar part that I so badly need, and masasayang lang din pala yung pagod at pera ko...

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 09:58:12 PM »

It is really very disappointing. After the effort you exerted just to go to their shop only to find out that they are not selling that part only.  You should have complained it to the management.

Some of the attendants or sales rep in a guitar shop does not know the products they are selling. They should have orientation first before their first day of work.

I think from the management yung nakatext ko  :) pero wala pa rin kuwenta  :-D

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 10:02:37 PM »
Bwiset na tindero sa muaic store. Hindi naman sya kalbo ha
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"

Offline analog.matt

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
^ kahit naman may orientation, ang tanong, tama ba ang itinuturo? second, na prapractice ba ang tinuro?

kelangan talaga tutok ng marunong na tao sa mga sales people nila.

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 10:07:23 PM »
pangalan pa lang ng shop pamigay na dapat hindi puntahan... hahahahaha
Click Here

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 10:09:23 PM »
Bwiset na tindero sa muaic store. Hindi naman sya kalbo ha

Actually pinost ko din itong frustration ko sa wall nila sa FB. Nagreply naman yung admin ng page at sabi:

Arrogant Guitar Pawnshop and Repair Shop: sory sir hinde alam ng nagbabantay kanina.busy kc ako masyado kaya di ako nakapunta s shop --- if he's so damn busy then dapat tinext na lang niya ako. e magkatext nga kami kaninang umaga e  :razz: :razz: :razz:

Arrogant Guitar Pawnshop and Repair Shop: kong nandito pa kau punta kau bukas nandon ako --- sabi ko naman if you wana make ammends with me then come down to my place get the item and I will buy it <<<--- just see how badly I need the item  :-D :-D :-D

Then I said "if you want to make up for screwing up my trip to Baguio, if you have the item come down and see me and I will buy it, then I will retract all of what I've said. But until then my words still stand as is."

I so love ranting  :-D :-D :-D pasensiya nataon na may topak ako... I will let the whole world know how how they screwed me up with my deal  :razz: :razz: :razz:

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 10:13:37 PM »
pangalan pa lang ng shop pamigay na dapat hindi puntahan... hahahahaha

I gave them the benefit of the doubt bro (potah desperado talaga ako sa saddle) kaya pinuntahan ko pa rin. I REGRET GOING THERE!!!  :razz: :razz: :razz:

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 10:22:52 PM »
May I know kung bakit Arrogant pangalan ng shop nila? Tinanong ko na yan sa isang comment dun... si TS yata yon.
Click Here

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 10:25:05 PM »
Di ko rin alam bro bakit Arrogant ang pangalan... but they certainly lived up to their name  :razz: :razz: :razz: arogante talaga no freakin courtesy at all kahit pakikipagsalita sa akin over the phone...

Offline dudeofdude

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 11:45:03 PM »
Wow layo ng nilakbay mo para sa saddle. Haha. If i were in your position id be pissed too. Arrogant pa talaga pangalan eh no. HAHAHAHAHA.
hanggang ngayon hindi ko parin alam ang tunog ng ipis

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 06:20:17 AM »
Hindi naman sobrang layo... 2 hours na biyahe lang naman... ang masaklap e nagleave pa talaga ako sa work para lang sa lecheng saddle...

Offline vittobrat

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 08:54:28 AM »
Hindi naman sobrang layo... 2 hours na biyahe lang naman... ang masaklap e nagleave pa talaga ako sa work para lang sa lecheng saddle...

i feel sorry for you bro..
(electronic hug).. :cry:
The fear of death.
Make the climb; without the rope.
Then fear will find you again.

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 01:40:42 PM »
Thanks to people who symphatized  :wave: :wave:

Basta please never ever go to that shop if you are in Baguio...

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 01:51:15 PM »
Thanks to people who symphatized  :wave: :wave:

Basta please never ever go to that shop if you are in Baguio...

if you're really THAT desperate for some saddles, you can order one from PM's trusted dealer.
i recommend string savers..:D
Live by honor, Kill by stealth.

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2012, 06:19:19 PM »
i remember them posting here before, noong bago pang bukas

natawa ako sa pangalan arrogant guitars lol

mukhang "arrogant" nga talaga

they desserve their name lol

tama..,   :-D :-D :-D

Offline hetfield_2k2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 06:42:36 PM »
when i see their name online i would comment the negative feedback to let the world know that they really are arrogant as their name says