hulika

Author Topic: AD pro-audio Appreciation Thread  (Read 705 times)

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
AD pro-audio Appreciation Thread
« on: September 29, 2012, 02:03:33 PM »
Disclaimer: Im not in anyway economically related to the AD brand. I still consider that US/EU brands & made are the best(china brands gives money worth options).

This is any appreciation thread..if you wish to bash just make an anti-thread regarding it..not on this page.Llibre naman gumawa ng thread dito sa philmusic eh. Other minor concerns or comparison they are still welcome... Anyway heres my take on it...

Just heard there new line of power amps...practically amplifies cleanly, large headroom to spare, consistent sound quality(no sagging or tremolo like wave) even if you drive a fast pulsed signal...pantay lahat. Was in a hurry to get the model& specs correctly to what they are demoeing. Anyway it can rival a Carvin power amp I'm used to crank. I dont know but looks like its gonna eat entry level US branded but made in china models.
So I think its miles ahead for now from its other MIC conterparts.

Before being awe'd with their amps...I was aleady a fan of there line array which is the best china copy of revered JBL vertec linearray.

Pretty much a new player brand, which bothers me, hope it could live above the hype. Best to be tested on the roughs or touring. But im still confident to get one.

Basically this are the best investments to any touring/sound reinforcement companies.
>Use your ears, dont worry about the hype!>"Not everything that counts can be measured and not everything you can measure counts">TECHNIQUE is in the FINGERS & TONE is more in the GEAR>HIYAW, if you didnt get it, its your problem not mine>killed ur killer