hulika

Author Topic: Wampler Pedals  (Read 64693 times)

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Wampler Pedals
« Reply #250 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51:55 AM »
Ilayo nyo sa kin ang mga pedals na yan!!!   :oops:

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #251 on: May 09, 2013, 10:54:23 AM »
Ilayo nyo sa kin ang mga pedals na yan!!!   :oops:

diba kukuha ka ng PINAKOL? heheh kumuha kana din na SOBEREYN at yung matagal mo ng balak yung TWID!! hahahah :wink: :wink:

madami akong pera!! #walanaman!
AMMK!!!

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #252 on: May 09, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
nasa GAS list ko pa rin ang Pinakol! hindi ko masyado na-tweak yung Sovereign nung andun ako kina Mark eh.  :-D
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline doubletrouble

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #253 on: May 09, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »
diba kukuha ka ng PINAKOL? heheh kumuha kana din na SOBEREYN at yung matagal mo ng balak yung TWID!! hahahah :wink: :wink:

madami akong pera!! #walanaman!

go go go!!!!  :drool:
Lyrics...wasted time during solos

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #254 on: May 09, 2013, 12:27:32 PM »
for sure it will legendary! paautograph ah  :wave: :wave:

yep too many sounds can drive us nuts! ganyan din nangyari sakin sa pinnacle haha i dont know where to settle ahahaha kaya gumawa nalang ako ng cheat guide ng tones na gustu ko hahaha  :) :)

cheat sheet! good idea!

autograph?! group hug nalang tayong lahat with kulas, matagal na yun atat mag hiyawan... hahahah!
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline doubletrouble

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #255 on: May 09, 2013, 12:31:52 PM »
I caved in and ordered.

It came in last Friday.

Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

Still tying to get acquainted with the controls, so many tones to craft from this box

wow, saraaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #256 on: May 09, 2013, 01:10:47 PM »
cheat sheet! good idea!

autograph?! group hug nalang tayong lahat with kulas, matagal na yun atat mag hiyawan... hahahah!

hahaha pwede pwede! group hug!!! :D  :idea: :idea:
AMMK!!!

Offline bisckye

• Veteran Member
« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2013, 05:23:15 PM »
sa wakas! napakadaming pwedeng settings dito sarap gamitin!  :razz: :razz: :razz:

Offline doubletrouble

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2013, 08:21:18 PM »
sa wakas! napakadaming pwedeng settings dito sarap gamitin!  :razz: :razz: :razz:

Congrats, sir! Enjoy!

Offline dirtybluesplayer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2013, 08:48:35 PM »

Kainggit, ang mahal kasi  :cry:, pero as nuff said, it is worth it, you'll not get a single pedal,but a 2 in 1 pedal by wampler.
I'm a one eared musician, and yes I do exist.

Offline volcomstoner

« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2013, 10:08:59 PM »

sarap sir no? very versatile..yang triple wreck ko pinartner ko sa zoom g3..ayus na ang buto buto... chug!chug! talaga..

Offline bisckye

• Veteran Member
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2013, 10:55:27 PM »
sobrang sarap at talagang versatile sya amp friendly pa haha kaya wala  ako naging problema dito pagka saksak ko palang chugachuga agad e hahah

Offline doubletrouble

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #262 on: May 13, 2013, 07:41:43 PM »
Has anybody here tried the wampler plextortion v1? I think it's very versatile because of the boost?

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2013, 11:53:04 PM »
First time Wampler owner here and I'm really very excited to bring it home to play.  I had my mind set on a Bogner Ecstacy Red or a Suhr Riot only.  Being familiar with the Riot already, I decided to try out the Ecstasy Red first before acquiring any.  While trying out the Red, I remembered the comments on the Sovereign vs. Riot thread and decided to A/B the Red with a Sovereign after about an hour.  The Red made me smile the entire time I was checking it out but it only took less than 10 minutes for the Sovereign to make me say "this is it".  Good thing I read that thread and am now a Sovereign owner as a result.   :)

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #264 on: May 16, 2013, 12:48:54 PM »
First time Wampler owner here and I'm really very excited to bring it home to play.  I had my mind set on a Bogner Ecstacy Red or a Suhr Riot only.  Being familiar with the Riot already, I decided to try out the Ecstasy Red first before acquiring any.  While trying out the Red, I remembered the comments on the Sovereign vs. Riot thread and decided to A/B the Red with a Sovereign after about an hour.  The Red made me smile the entire time I was checking it out but it only took less than 10 minutes for the Sovereign to make me say "this is it".  Good thing I read that thread and am now a Sovereign owner as a result.   :)

Welcome to the kingdom :-)

Finally found time to experiment with stacking the ecstasy into the sovereign.

They are very sexually compatible :-D

it's fantastic to balance the warmth of the ecstasy with the punch & bite of the sovereign. The sound is huge!
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #265 on: May 16, 2013, 02:55:30 PM »
Mark and I are planning to have a part 2 of the demoes. I'm gonna make I give a more organized presentation.

We should all hang out!

The midrange control knob gives me option anxiety! I'm having a terrible time trying to settle on just ONE sound, coz there are sooo many!

Thanks man!

sama ako dito. magdadala ko ng dual fusion  :-D

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #266 on: May 16, 2013, 07:32:41 PM »
sama ako dito. magdadala ko ng dual fusion  :-D

NO!!!!!!   :drool:

Offline magtataho7

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #267 on: May 16, 2013, 09:30:49 PM »
diba kukuha ka ng PINAKOL?

ahahahah
BLAH

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #268 on: May 17, 2013, 09:11:57 AM »
Welcome to the kingdom :-)

Finally found time to experiment with stacking the ecstasy into the sovereign.

They are very sexually compatible :-D

it's fantastic to balance the warmth of the ecstasy with the punch & bite of the sovereign. The sound is huge!

Thanks, man!

Was not able to try stacking them together.  Just did a side by side comparison of each.  While both pedals do sound good, I found that the Red could only match the Sovereign's saturation level (which I really like) when the boost channel was also turned on.  With both channels on, the Red did not react to dynamics as well as the Sovereign.  Having said that and based on your findings, I could just imagine how well both would go stack together and wish I had both just like you.   :)

Offline dirtybluesplayer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #269 on: May 20, 2013, 12:20:02 AM »
I tried my friend's wampler TW, maingay at nag fefeedback siya pag max yung gain at yung treble ay nasa 3 o'clock, normal ba talaga sa TW yun? Cause i'm planning to buy one sana

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2013, 04:51:31 PM »
smooth Sovereign! i just love that pedal's tone!

ganda sana kung makapag-A/B ng Sovereign and Pinaccle.  :-D
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline shredmaestrobri

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #271 on: May 21, 2013, 11:16:50 PM »
I tried my friend's wampler TW, maingay at nag fefeedback siya pag max yung gain at yung treble ay nasa 3 o'clock, normal ba talaga sa TW yun? Cause i'm planning to buy one sana

Yup and with other high gain pedals that i tried. In the first place wag mo sagarin gain. Sama rin ng tunog pagtodo gain. 2 to 3 o clock could be enough.:)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 11:20:04 PM by shredmaestrobri »

Offline dirtybluesplayer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #272 on: May 21, 2013, 11:38:19 PM »
Yup and with other high gain pedals that i tried. In the first place wag mo sagarin gain. Sama rin ng tunog pagtodo gain. 2 to 3 o clock could be enough.:)
Ah normal pala yun, kala ko may issue yung kanya eh hehe, thanks for the response

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #273 on: May 22, 2013, 07:10:33 AM »
Ah normal pala yun, kala ko may issue yung kanya eh hehe, thanks for the response

Sa Triple Wreck, hindi kailangan isagad ang gain knob para makakuha ng galit na galit na distortion.  Before 3 o'clock pa lang umuusok na sa galit yan.   :)

Offline shredmaestrobri

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #274 on: May 22, 2013, 07:58:25 AM »
Ito pala si idol using the Wampler Triple Wreck. Grabe mga settings nya dito napatunog talaga eh: