hulika

Author Topic: china copies?  (Read 39749 times)

Offline mandoytz

• Forum Fanatic
Re: china copies?
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 04:42:07 PM »
@ts

since nabanggit mo na tumutugtog ka sa church, sa tingin ko di tama na gumamit ka ng isang bagay na peke para sa pagsamba, sige ka baka magaya ka kay Cain :-D
This.... :)

Offline free2rock

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 04:51:57 PM »
@ts

since nabanggit mo na tumutugtog ka sa church, sa tingin ko di tama na gumamit ka ng isang bagay na peke para sa pagsamba, sige ka baka magaya ka kay Cain :-D

Matter of conscience nalang. As long as it won't eat you up, okay na yun. Basta wag ka maka-stumble.
LIKE us on FB!
RURU GUITAR STRAPS http://www.facebook.com/RuruGuitarStraps  GILEAD CUSTOM GUITARS http://www.facebook.com/GileadCustomGuitars

Offline giftmones

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
Lol parang ok na MIC guitar plus killer amp= good sound haha ^-^ ^-^ nakatipid ka pa..

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 09:08:46 PM »
Lol parang ok na MIC guitar plus killer amp= good sound haha ^-^ ^-^ nakatipid ka pa..

If you did have a killer amp, that means you can afford a killer guitar. (killer = expensive)
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline kebs

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 09:55:23 PM »
actually there are lots of copies being sold at the net...sulit.com for example..dont get me wrong guys,i do not discriminate those guitars.in fact,i consider them.but things that i consider are like

-warranty provided by manufacturer- (gibson carriers wont of course entertain them)
- quality of sound- due to pick ups
- overall quality- like how long will they last

cosmetics isnt a factor- they are clones.you cant see the difference.

like there are also copies of dimebags razorback.they all seem the same.price dropping as low as 7.5k. not only LPs and SG's are being copied.

so enticing.but there are things to really consider. thats why i solicit the guitar gurus out here.

i used to own an epiphone LP way back...but i sold it ..and im a Raon baby din ako..may mga guitars din ako from there..may SX na tele din ako..but those copies are so interesting...

i play sa church ngayon...and i want something na Humbucker...

trip ko yung dimebag because of the floyd rose...same price halos kasi ng LTD na orig..but of course,yung dating nung guitar is still different from the LTD...

gulo noh??? :?

Believe me when I say stay away from cheap guitars with floyd rose bridges. Hindi yan tatagal ng isang buwan kung gagamitin mo talaga. Unless, you just like the looks of the bridge and will just block it eventually. In which case, I still say don't go for it. May kasiyahang dala ang magkaroon ng mapormang gitara, but at the end of the day, mapapawi ang ngiti mo pang nagsilabasan/napansin mo na ang mga problema ng cheap Chinese copies na yan (yup, been there, done that). Ipon pa ng konti, o kaya kung okay lang sayo ang 2nd-hand, abang-abang lang sa classifieds. :)

If you did have a killer amp, that means you can afford a killer guitar. (killer = expensive)

Amen to that. Wala kang matitipid sa paghanap ng killer amp dahil mas mahal pa ang mga killer amps sa killer guitars.
時々失敗が必要

Offline jude.nash

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 07:21:20 AM »
very enlightening talaga mga bro...yeah looks could kill indeed. and yes,i think awkward sa church kung japeks guitara mo....

killer amps and effects...its a dream..but yeah..never for a china copy guitar...a legit one...

btw: are all guitars being sold here legit brands? like thus this site allow china copies to be posted..i havent checked the ads really because i dont have the bucks yet...but scheming the prices they seem to be legits...just a heads up for me..before i hit the stores,i intend to browse here first...if the site doesnt allow copies to be posted here    :wink:

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 08:35:15 AM »
bisitahin mo din ang classifieds... indicated naman kung COPY or genuine item.

very enlightening talaga mga bro...yeah looks could kill indeed. and yes,i think awkward sa church kung japeks guitara mo....

killer amps and effects...its a dream..but yeah..never for a china copy guitar...a legit one...

btw: are all guitars being sold here legit brands? like thus this site allow china copies to be posted..i havent checked the ads really because i dont have the bucks yet...but scheming the prices they seem to be legits...just a heads up for me..before i hit the stores,i intend to browse here first...if the site doesnt allow copies to be posted here    :wink:
---------------------------------------------------------------
awkward sa church kung japeks ang guitara mo?
bakit naman sir? corksniffers ba mga nasa congregation?
wrong church yata kung akala ng mga attendees e NAMM ang pinuntahan nila.
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline acidtest

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 08:35:28 AM »
Question! meron ba ditong nagkaroon at naka-dissect na ng actual unit?
- Joyo AC tone demo

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=736032  
feature=related  KBP musicfest teaser - 'Nandito lang' - entry number w00511

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 08:50:26 AM »
bisitahin mo din ang classifieds... indicated naman kung COPY or genuine item.

---------------------------------------------------------------
awkward sa church kung japeks ang guitara mo?
bakit naman sir? corksniffers ba mga nasa congregation?
wrong church yata kung akala ng mga attendees e NAMM ang pinuntahan nila.

Onga. 'Eto din tanong ko e. Bakit naman? Bawal ba sa church niyo ang fakes? E dapat ata e isa-isahin pati mga suot na sapatos, damit at bags ng members kung ganun.
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline jude.nash

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 09:02:53 AM »
pls dont get me wrong with my statement...my intention is to point that if you do it for God,it must be the best..and if its the best,it must be from hard labor...not to just buy something and play..but at the back of you mind,youll be afraid that something may go wrong...same reason why i solicit the aide of those who are playing long time here..maybe they got to experience those china copies...

bros,i refer to china copies,not those made in china..almost everything today is made in china...as they say,God created the universe. and the rest was made in china....
the congregation doesnt discriminate...its just that i was confused as to how good these copies are...only one made a statement as to these things were....

this is also due to the fact that some copies if high end brand costs the same if not cheaper that the legit brands which apparently is like a beginners package of the legits...

thats why i also ask if this forum allows copies to be sold here...before i hit the stores,i may want to check out this site first....since guys out here are veterans in music,im in dire need of advice...it all of guitars here are legits,i could and would take this site as my first option

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 09:04:13 AM »
ako personally i don't use fakes sa pagtugtog ko sa simbahan. i use china made stuff, like my ibanez gio and epi lp, pero di ako gagamit ng feelingerong gibson. hindi naman sa kailangan high end lahat ng gamit mo, as long as they're legit, ok na yun. again that's just my personal stand. i'd rather rock the epi than patronize someone making money pirating other high end brands.

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 09:08:48 AM »
sa tingin ko., OK lang gumamit ng japeks sa mga church. kasi...,
technically... hindi din naman orig yung mga church na may tugtugan.

-IMHOU

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2013, 09:11:05 AM »
pls dont get me wrong with my statement...my intention is to point that if you do it for God,it must be the best..and if its the best,it must be from hard labor...not to just buy something and play..but at the back of you mind,youll be afraid that something may go wrong...same reason why i solicit the aide of those who are playing long time here..maybe they got to experience those china copies...

bros,i refer to china copies,not those made in china..almost everything today is made in china...as they say,God created the universe. and the rest was made in china....
the congregation doesnt discriminate...its just that i was confused as to how good these copies are...only one made a statement as to these things were....

this is also due to the fact that some copies if high end brand costs the same if not cheaper that the legit brands which apparently is like a beginners package of the legits...

thats why i also ask if this forum allows copies to be sold here...before i hit the stores,i may want to check out this site first....since guys out here are veterans in music,im in dire need of advice...it all of guitars here are legits,i could and would take this site as my first option

nahhhhh wag mabahala brads hehehe, im just testing the water, ayoko lang mawala ka sa focus pag nag seserve ka sa church  :)

ako personally i don't use fakes sa pagtugtog ko sa simbahan. i use china made stuff, like my ibanez gio and epi lp, pero di ako gagamit ng feelingerong gibson. hindi naman sa kailangan high end lahat ng gamit mo, as long as they're legit, ok na yun. again that's just my personal stand. i'd rather rock the epi than patronize someone making money pirating other high end brands.

got your point  kuya jeff.
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2013, 09:28:21 AM »
sa tingin ko., OK lang gumamit ng japeks sa mga church. kasi...,
technically... hindi din naman orig yung mga church na may tugtugan.

-IMHOU

Baka maraming mag-react or magalit pero, agree ako dito. Pero syempre, ibang topic na 'yun and nirerespeto naman natin sila.
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline mandoytz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2013, 09:33:13 AM »
just my 2 cents...

piracy / fakes = the unauthorized use of another's production, invention, or conception especially in infringement of a copyright / stealing

buying fakes or pirated stuff = is like patronizing stealing <_<

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2013, 09:38:18 AM »
cosmetics isnt a factor- they are clones.you cant see the difference.

obviously, hindi ka pa nakaka kita ng orig na gibson or/and an MIC copy na chinese.

YES. if you can tell the difference. there may not be a ton of difference in sound if youre inexperienced.

best thing is something in the middle. something legit but is immaculately made. id say you go for a good japanese copy. with proper set up and upgrade of the parts, you will thank yourself for not burning money you didnt have in the first place on a Gibson just because its Gibson and made in USA.
Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2013, 10:23:23 AM »
obviously, hindi ka pa nakaka kita ng orig na gibson or/and an MIC copy na chinese.

YES. if you can tell the difference. there may not be a ton of difference in sound if youre inexperienced.

best thing is something in the middle. something legit but is immaculately made. id say you go for a good japanese copy. with proper set up and upgrade of the parts, you will thank yourself for not burning money you didnt have in the first place on a Gibson just because its Gibson and made in USA.

MISMO TO!

+100000
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »
@ TS

bro if you're playing in church, i think what should matter is the ministry than the implement. cmiiw. i don't think the congregation will be dissecting your tone or check for hiyaaaaaw. it's a service for your church, not a G3 concert :-D

but of course nasa sa iyo na how you will see it through, using a guitar that's built essentially to be passed off as the real thing.  :wink:
Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
kung yun lang maafford mo...mga pekeng gitara..eh di yun gamitin mo sa church...wala eh..importante naman dyan yung tugtugan at yung spiritual high..

pero syempre..iba padin sa musikero kung de kalidad na instrumento ang gamit..mas true at mas nakakainspire...

wag ka na magsayang ng pera sa mga peke at basura..tiis ka lang konti sa pagipon...panalo ka din in the long run...

walang kwenta mga peke at clones..basura lang siya..at magrereflect sa personality at cheap taste ng user..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline Freak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2013, 01:42:36 PM »
medyo OT: share ko lang experience ko, may nag SMS sakin asking for a trade for his musicman to my godin. He doesn't know the model of his MM but i had him describe it for me. Ang weird kase neck-through daw siya, wala akong makitang vintage model ng MM (vintage daw according to him). He got it daw as a gift from a foreigner pastor before leaving the country. He invited me to their church to see it in action. Since sa church naman ito i went confident agad.

So pagdating ko dun, i saw him playing the guitar then after a couple of songs he handed it to me.

* inspection mode (binilhan pa ako ng meryenda)

Alam mo yung feeling na gusto mo nalang mag disappear bigla  :eek: like at the back of your mind iniisip mo na sana di ka nalang tumuloy malamang your enjoying having a rest at home pa hahaha

The guitar happens to be an aria Pro TS decaled with Musicman logo (looks like this)

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2013, 01:45:33 PM »
medyo OT: share ko lang experience ko, may nag SMS sakin asking for a trade for his musicman to my godin. He doesn't know the model of his MM but i had him describe it for me. Ang weird kase neck-through daw siya, wala akong makitang vintage model ng MM (vintage daw according to him). He got it daw as a gift from a foreigner pastor before leaving the country. He invited me to their church to see it in action. Since sa church naman ito i went confident agad.

So pagdating ko dun, i saw him playing the guitar then after a couple of songs he handed it to me.

* inspection mode (binilhan pa ako ng meryenda)

Alam mo yung feeling na gusto mo nalang mag disappear bigla  :eek: like at the back of your mind iniisip mo na sana di ka nalang tumuloy malamang your enjoying having a rest at home pa hahaha

The guitar happens to be an aria Pro TS decaled with Musicman logo (looks like this)

Futt!

Offline tongski_02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2013, 02:25:29 PM »
china copies???!! yaaakkeeeii ieeeww
lumanog > denio ds > hanabishi karaoke + hanabishi electric fan

Offline jude.nash

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2013, 04:08:03 PM »
kung yun lang maafford mo...mga pekeng gitara..eh di yun gamitin mo sa church...wala eh..importante naman dyan yung tugtugan at yung spiritual high..

pero syempre..iba padin sa musikero kung de kalidad na instrumento ang gamit..mas true at mas nakakainspire...

wag ka na magsayang ng pera sa mga peke at basura..tiis ka lang konti sa pagipon...panalo ka din in the long run...

walang kwenta mga peke at clones..basura lang siya..at magrereflect sa personality at cheap taste ng user..

this is what im actually thinking..but just to ask guys...are all guitars sold here legits?

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2013, 04:27:53 PM »
this is what im actually thinking..but just to ask guys...are all guitars sold here legits?

nope. pero may rule sa classifieds na bawal magbenta nun, kaso hindi naman lahat ng items nai-inspect ng mods or nung classifieds watch team.

Offline Freak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2013, 04:40:34 PM »

also, some sellers intentionally do not put an actual picture or no picture at all of what they are selling hehehe