hulika

Author Topic: Lead/Solo Guitarist here that can play like Slash and Sambora  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Joshua_Ducut

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Lead/Solo Guitarist here that can play like Slash and Sambora
« on: October 03, 2013, 11:24:45 AM »
I am able to play the lead and solo repertoires of Slash and Sambora thru playing SWEET CHILD,NOVEMBER RAIN,DON'T CRY,KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S,PARADISE CITY, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE,PATIENCE,CIVIL WAR,LIVE N LET DIE,YOU COULD BE MINE,GODFATHER,BY THE SWORD AND SLITHER. For Sambora, LIVIN ON A PRAYER,YOU GIVE LOVE,BLAZE, I'LL BE THERE,BORN TO BE MY BABY,ALWAYS,BED OF ROSES,IT'S MY LIFE,KEEP THE FAITH,IN THESE ARMS,THIS AIN'T A LOVE SONG,LOST HIGHWAY,DRY COUNTRY. Could also do the cracks of Jim Page,Walsh,Lukather,Hill,Schon,May,Van Halen,Clapton and Santana. Could also play E-HEADS, PAROKYA, RIVERMAYA, YENG CONSTANTINO and other OPMs. Could also play some easy acoustics (Mathcbox, Dwin McCain, Mraz, Train among others.) Have also my own finger styling in Jerry C, Steve Vai, Lennon,Santana and other blues rocks. Could also play Beatles and Bee Gees for elder players. My name is JOSH MARTIN of Navotas at 0999-885-5404, free every Weekend within Metro. Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:41:37 PM by Joshua_Ducut »

Offline brandonsoriano

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Lead/Solo Guitarist here that can play like Slash and Sambora
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 11:10:04 AM »
hey man wanna join our band? we're college students and we're looking for a lead guitarist as of now. add me up one facebook
www.facebook.com/brandonsoriano

or text me at 09272887237