hulika

Author Topic: Your Yupangco/Perfect Pitch/Yamaha Customer Service Experience  (Read 16552 times)

Offline sQuid

Your Yupangco/Perfect Pitch/Yamaha Customer Service Experience
« on: February 20, 2014, 04:03:17 PM »
I'm currently in the market for a new Strat and some of yupangco's sales pips are really giving me a hard time with their customer service. This is a long email I sent thru their website's contact form but still I'd like to share it with you  as I have read before that some members have already gone through what happened to me.

To whom this may concern,

I'm Jaime and I frequent your Yamaha and Perfect Pitch stores a lot because I constantly check new guitars and accessories. In fact, I bought my first electric guitar (a Washburn X-series) when I was in high school from your now closed SM Fairview Perfect Pitch branch. That was a long time ago. My latest acquisition from your company is a Line 6 M13 so, you see, I'm not just a passerby at your stores. I actually buy products that interest me.

This is why I'm writing you this message.

I've been frequently mistreated as a customer by some of your sales people in your branches. I know for a fact that you hire musicians to attend to your stores but their display of elitism and arrogance constantly disrespect customers like me as a potential buyer.

Let me tell you my experience when I was looking for a Fender Stratocaster.

Your Perfect Pitch store in SM North was moved to the main building's basement, along with other music stores. Logically, I visited your store because you carry the Fender brand. I went inside Perfect Pitch. It was newly set up, and there were four attendants inside. None of them stood up. Yes, they were all seated. Two were watching a movie in a small LCD TV, a woman was playing a PC Game (Counter Strike) behind the reception/cashier counter, while another one was egging on her. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure this is bad for your business.

Anyway, I asked one of the guys watching the movie if they have an American Standard because I've been searching in other branches but all of them don't have any on display. The guy didn't bother to stand up or even look at me. He said, "Ay, wala na sir, e." So, I asked if there are available stocks in your main branch in Gil Puyat. He looked at me and said, "Bibilhin niyo na ba?" I said I'd like to test it first, and of course if it sounds good, the next step is to purchase it. He said, "Kung bibilhin niyo na, magpapadala ako dito." But what if that stock is a lemon, or I don't think it's well made? I don't have a choice but pay for it? I realized that he's really not in the mood to help me out so I just left.

I just told myself the branch has no stocks so I have to go visit the main branch in Gil Puyat where there is a wide selection to choose from.

And so I did on February 13, around 1pm. I walked in, tested a De Luxe, a Standard, and a Special. Nobody assisted me because there were no sales attendants. There was just this English-speaking customer playing Led Zeppelin songs on a Fender 12-string acoustic guitar. After a few minutes, this long-sleeved, necktied sales assistant exchanged small talk with this customer. They were having a very nice conversation while I continued perusing the guitars on display.

They both left the Fender display area and I decided to plug in an American Standard that interested me. Again, nobody was around to assist me so I helped myself but I can assure you that I slowly and carefully picked up the guitar from its hanger as if it were my own. After a few notes, the same sales person approached me handing me a notebook/logbook asking me to sign it. He then threw these lines at me which I think was rude:

"Sir, ingatan lang yung belt buckle ha. Baka magasgas gitara namin."

I signed the notebook with the guitar still on my left hand. He didn't bother to hold it for me. He then continued.

"Baka kasi masira yung gitara. Unless you want to pay for the guitar by force."

It would have been okay if his tone was to start up a conversation, but it was so arrogant and it was as if he was threatening me. Why can't he accommodate me like what he did with the English-speaking guy? Did he judge me by the way I looked? I kept calm and handed him the notebook. I told him, "Siyempre gusto kong ma-test muna bago ko bilhin, di ba?"

Then he goes to tell me this story about a kid knocking down one of the guitars, forcing his father to pay for the damage.

But you see, I'm not a kid who toys around with professional instruments. I have purchasing power. I'm a client, a potential buyer, and many store owners would say I don't deserve that kind of treatment from one of your salesmen.

Now I didn't get the salesman's name but he sure did ruin my interest in testing guitars. I'm sure other guitar players have already experienced this from your stores as they've written their experiences in forums like Philmusic.com.

I'm just disappointed why Yupangco's management doesn't have an idea that this is happening or, worse, just doesn't do anything to improve the customer's buying experience.

I really would like to hear from you.

Respectfully yours,
Jaime

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's their reply:

Dear Mr. Jaime,

First, we would like to thank you for your email and we totally understand your disappointment of how you were treated during your visit at our Perfect Pitch Store as well as at our Main Office Showroom.

It has always and will always be the philisophy of the company to deliver excellent service to our customers without any discrimination. Unfortunately, with how you were treated by our frontliners when you visited our stores is very unacceptable and a clear display of violation to the company's philosophy.

Secondly, we would like to apologize for the unaggressiveness, arrogance and unprofessionalism of our frontliners. We will investigate and will call the attention of the frontliners who assisted you during your visit. Rest assured that we will take the necessary action and will make sure that your bad experience will not happen again even to other customers.         

We appreciate your detailed complain as we are able to assess if our frontliners are really applying our back to basics training that we frequently conduct as well as the reminders that we reqularly advise them about customer service. Should you be visiting our Main Office Showroom in the near future, you may directly communicate with me and I will attend to your needs personally.

Thank you and best regards.

Grace V. Nieves
G. A. YUPANGCO & CO., INC.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To which I replied:

Dear Ms. Nieves,

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate you taking time in answering my email.

I'm sure one of your company's philosophy is to provide excellent service to your customers, and hiring musicians as front liners is a brilliant idea. However, as I have experienced, this philosophy doesn't seem to reflect in some of your front liners.

Here are a few stories from other musicians:

http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=109590.new;topicseen#new

I just wanted you to know that this is happening and it's not an isolated case. We all want the best customer service as this is one of the most fundamental characteristics of a successful company, that's why I'd like to hear from you when you're done with the investigation, after calling the attention of your front liners who assisted me during my visit. I'm sure musicians, like the above two who posted in the forum thread, would also like to know what necessary actions were taken by Yupangco.

Again, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reespectfully yours,
Jaime

+++++++++++++++++++++

And they replied:

Dear Mr. Jaime,

Thank you for furnishing us copy of some of the forum comments.

We are actually aware of these comments. These are the reason why we keep on training our frontline people on excellent customer service. It is just so sad that some of our people cannot understand the reason why the company is still standing firm, that is because of the CUSTOMERS like you are who have high regards to the products that we carry, hence should be given the best possible service.

Regarding your comment about us hiring musicians for our frontliners, it is no longer a pre-requisite for us that an applicant is a musician that we need to hire. The reason is that, we are hiring salesman and not musicians.

Anyway, thank you for your time in letting us know your bad experiences as acustomer so we could further improve.

Best regards,
Grace V. Nieves 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 04:19:00 PM by sQuid »
<::denjerus::>

Offline robertshanepascual

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Your Yupangco Customer Service Experience
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 04:07:28 PM »
nakakalungkot lang pero normal na yan sa mga music stores dito sa atin.  :-\
just groove with it and everything will be allright...

Offline sQuid

Re: Your Yupangco Customer Service Experience
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 04:18:27 PM »
If something is wrong, then it shouldn't be normal. Parang pasibo lang na walang gagawing aksyon kapag alam mo namang may mali sa isang sistema. Doon lang dumarating ang pag-unlad; kapag may nagtatama ng mga mali.

I first posted this letter to the Stratocaster Thread http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=109590.4850. Here are some of the replies similar to mine. I hope they don't mind me posting it here for consolidation:

So... Yupangco Salesmen being rude and ineffective.

What else is new?

Medyo related I wanted to purchase SABIAN Cymbals from them. I was still in college back then. The salesman tells me, magentry level nalang daw muna ako kasi studyante palang naman ako.

talk about rudeness.

But for sure, you will never forget the face/looks of the salesman guy. I`ve been there month ago with my wife to try some several high end Fender stuff, a teenage look boy assisted me, di ko namalayan na nakarami na ako ng test and he look already pissed off and tired, tired? wala naman siyang binubuhat na mabigat and he always watch me playin, but a guard wears a smile while listening and watching me play. After all, umuwi naman akong masaya kahit wala ako binili, cause i just wanted to test drive their products due to curiosity in sound. In your case, it really looks bad, dapat nireport mo or minessage mo sila para maimbistigahan ang attitude ng nag assist say`o, malaking dagok yan sa kanila.

This reply happened recently (last week, February 9-15, 2014) and it's exactly what happened to me. Two guys watching a movie in an LCD TV, the counter/reception personnel doing nothing:

Had the same experience in Perfect Pitch SM North Edsa last week, there were 2 guys watching a movie in a small lcd screen and a lady typing away on facebook. I entered their store without hearing a single greeting. When I was looking around and saw the cables and hardcase that I was looking for, I went to the guys who were watching a movie and asked them about the hardcase as I'd like to see the interior. One guy looked at me and asked "Dala mo ba gitara mo sir" and I replied "Hindi sir e" and he then said "Mas okay sana kung dala mo" and afterwards he went on and continued watching with the other salesperson while I was their standing and saying to myself "...ahhhh ok" Like what the hell man

If you'd like to report your experience, here are the email addresses I'm in contact with. I'm just not quite sure if they are taking these complaints seriously. Maybe if reports come in numbers, they will take action.

mgvnieves@yupangco.com
mjariola@yupangco.com
ramiralles@yupangco.com
rpymson@yupangco.com

Post it here if they reply.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 04:30:35 PM by sQuid »

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Your Yupangco/Perfect Pitch/Yamaha Customer Service Experience
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 04:37:25 PM »
in my experience..i find their service just "so so"...

look for "xky" here...he helps a lot of forumers here first hand with the VIP treatment..kaya for sure you wont be treated badly..kaya lang sa yupanco makati main showroom  turf niya..worth the trip i guess...

ganun talaga systema..kudos in writing that letter and letting the management know..I too have done the same with other companies with  bad service..its the only way you can let them know..if only more pinoys would be like you na nagdedemand ng higher and fair service..

hindi lang nagstop sa "ok lang, ganyan talaga ang pinas" mentality...if only nagreklamo tayo sa palpak na public service at pagnakaw at pagabuse ng politiko sa public funds natin at pagshortchange mga taxpayers sa substandard infrastructure,utilities and public services..

haaay... pero good job in reporting it,,
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 04:51:08 PM by gandydancer123 »
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 04:41:22 PM »
hindi kasi alam ng mga staff..na medyo mulat na sa gear mga tao...

pansin ko na consistent sa customer service is Lyric..well based on my experience..

pero, come on..medyo hindi nadin kasi makikita sa kanila mga best deals..internet sellers, used sellers, shippers, gear forums na talaga ang THE PLACE TO BE... where in the world can you find american standards selling for 30-40k?!? minsan may OHSC pa!..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:05:50 PM by gandydancer123 »
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline ryechua

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 04:42:20 PM »
calling the attention of LLB and XKY
doh!!!

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 04:49:18 PM »
I'm currently in the market for a new Strat and some of yupangco's sales pips are really giving me a hard time with their customer service. This is a long email I sent thru their website's contact form but still I'd like to share it with you  as I have read before that some members have already gone through what happened to me.

Great move on your part. This is exactly what I would have done instead of brooding over it here and do nothing else.

Fortunately, I've never had the need to file a complaint against Yupangco. Prices aside, my experience with them has always been pleasant. But the thing here is that I always go straight to their main showroom. I almost never bother with these Perfect Pitch outlets.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 04:55:08 PM »
When you're at the main branch, always look for sir Lowee or Allen. These guys practice professionalism down right to their core.
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline sQuid

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 05:03:01 PM »
calling the attention of LLB and XKY

I already messaged Lowee in their Yupangco eStore Facebook Page. Here's his reply:

In fact, I also messaged YEC. Here's her reply:

And although these are quick responses (and I have never failed telling them I appreciated the time they took to reply to my messages), what I'm still waiting for is proof that indeed they took action because it's easy to say "noted", "we'll forward to customer relations", "we'll investigate", "we'll take necessary actions", etc. but after a few weeks, the issue comes forgotten. Then this thing will go on and on, and we'll tell ourselves "ganyan talaga, normal lang yang pangit na customer service ng store na yan".

When you're at the main branch, always look for sir Lowee or Allen. These guys practice professionalism down right to their core.

Yes, I know these guys are perfect examples of quality customer service. I remember LLB/Lowee giving special discounts for Yupangco forum members when their forum was still up. I wish their qualities rub off to other Yupangco front liners. Not all Yupangco customers know forums like Philmusic, so most walk-in customers don't have any idea that only two Yupangco main branch front liners can offer them quality service. That's just sad.

But the thing here is that I always go straight to their main showroom. I almost never bother with these Perfect Pitch outlets.

What triggered me to write the letter happened in the main showroom. When this front liner arrogantly told me to take care of their guitars else I'll be forced to pay them.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:18:17 PM by sQuid »

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 05:29:27 PM »
Really? Well, that was a major slip.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 05:39:43 PM »
Swertihan lang siguro. I bought a yamaha keyboard and a highway 1 tele on separate occasions sa main branch, both positive naman ang service.What I do is call muna to inquire and get a name that I will look for when I get there.

I agree though that the person who attended to you is not a good salesman, musician or not. He doesn't have to tell you that you need to pay for the guitar if you break it coz that is understood. That's a sure way to make any customer angry.

Offline analog.matt

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 07:55:37 PM »
swertihan? then that means hindi consistent.

good customer service from yamaha is quite a wild card. i've shared my experiences here in the past.

kaya i don't visit them much. i don't patronize them. ganyan sila kasi pinagtyatyagaan ng tao eh.

ako, kung magreklamo ako, i'll send a cc to the main office. or even write them directly. sa case na eto, mag mamail ako sa fender US. na ganun ang representative nila sa Pinas. (at least by writing, i did my part)

i usually do this sa ibang brands, guitar or not. para may feed back sila. I did this once to a famous outdoor shoe and boot company. when the distributor got word from the main headquarters, wala na silang maimik sa akin. TAMEME. yung ayaw nilang palitan na boots, pinalitan nila.

so kung maraming nagrereklamo sa pinas, Fender will probably think of their relationship with their distributor sa Pinas. at baka lumipat pa sila sa mas deserving na music chain store sa Pinas.

dapat talaga iopen na ang economy para may COMPETITION. para ang Pinoy ang HARI hindi yung mga business dynasties na iyan.

just to add,

i know there are a lot of people here older and with more experience than me,

but ever since bata ako, ganyan na ang Yamaha/Yupangco.

ibig sabihin, wala silang control. either this or nauuto ang management ng mga tao nila.

right now people need them more than they need customers.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:09:08 PM by analog.matt »

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 08:52:55 PM »

good customer service from yamaha is quite a wild card. i've shared my experiences here in the past.

I had worse experiences in JB than in Yupangco. Sa JB sinabi ko nang bibilhin ko pinag papasapasahan pa ko. Sa Yupangco they let me test as long as I want, then offered to clean and do minor setup before I paid for it.

Sa Lyric has always been good.

Offline analog.matt

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 10:53:58 PM »
then i guess we have different experiences.

once you've been burned, you've been burned.

you just remember it clearly...

like a scar

Offline dirtybluesplayer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 02:02:57 AM »
Mas ok pa sa The Music Source kung Fender brand din ang hanap, maayos ang pakikitungo nila sayo, the only problem is, ang onti palang ng products nila, kung sabagay kamakailan lang naman sila nag exist. Mabuti tao dun, well trained and maayos manamit (hindi trying hard na ipakita na rocker siya) compare to Yupangco and it's sister companies. Kaya hindi ako mag dududa kung balang araw eh mas mag hari yung The Music Source.
I'm a one eared musician, and yes I do exist.

Offline horge

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 03:16:37 AM »
I had worse experiences in JB than in Yupangco. Sa JB sinabi ko nang bibilhin ko pinag papasapasahan pa ko. Sa Yupangco they let me test as long as I want, then offered to clean and do minor setup before I paid for it.

I agree about Lyric, or at least insofar as the Trinoma basement (beside BPI) and
SM City North branches are concerned. There's a fine line between ignoring and
pestering a customer, and in my book their frontliners understand this.

Offline paoche

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 09:31:32 AM »
Mas ok pa sa The Music Source kung Fender brand din ang hanap, maayos ang pakikitungo nila sayo, the only problem is, ang onti palang ng products nila, kung sabagay kamakailan lang naman sila nag exist. Mabuti tao dun, well trained and maayos manamit (hindi trying hard na ipakita na rocker siya) compare to Yupangco and it's sister companies. Kaya hindi ako mag dududa kung balang araw eh mas mag hari yung The Music Source.
-----------galing sa yupangco ang supply ng fender ng musicsource, yupangco parin ang dealer ng fender dito sa pinas, as of the salesman sa main, i think wala na si xky sa main, bago ung pumalit sa main showroom in makati.. kudos to llb and xky, magaling talaga mga yun and mababait, my experience naman mababait ang mga salesman sa makati, if ever man na gusto ninyo bumili ng mga fender guitars, go to main branch para makapag try kayo ng gusto ninyong guitar, kasi duon din mismo ang warehouse ng company, i  hope this one help, kakalungkot lang at may mga ganto complaints

Offline paoche

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 09:36:19 AM »
I agree about Lyric, or at least insofar as the Trinoma basement (beside BPI) and
SM City North branches are concerned. There's a fine line between ignoring and
pestering a customer, and in my book their frontliners understand this.
--------------i agree, hindi sa naninira ako sa jb, mas mura sa yupangco mga jackson nila before when they were still carrying jackson/charvel which is a part of the fmci company by fender, also gretsch,tacoma, etc.  if your about to buy fender am std, go to main branch in yupangco... they got better stocks there and good service, in my experience wala naman ako complain sakanila, mababait mga tao duon sa fender,

Offline dirtybluesplayer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 09:42:22 AM »
-----------galing sa yupangco ang supply ng fender ng musicsource, yupangco parin ang dealer ng fender dito sa pinas, as of the salesman sa main, i think wala na si xky sa main, bago ung pumalit sa main showroom in makati.. kudos to llb and xky, magaling talaga mga yun and mababait, my experience naman mababait ang mga salesman sa makati, if ever man na gusto ninyo bumili ng mga fender guitars, go to main branch para makapag try kayo ng gusto ninyong guitar, kasi duon din mismo ang warehouse ng company, i  hope this one help, kakalungkot lang at may mga ganto complaints
yes, but the thing is, yung good services for customers, sa  the music source, iba ang communication skills ng tao nila, pag pasok mo, sasalubungin ka with a smile  :idea:
I'm a one eared musician, and yes I do exist.

Offline sQuid

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 09:58:30 AM »
--------------i agree, hindi sa naninira ako sa jb, mas mura sa yupangco mga jackson nila before when they were still carrying jackson/charvel which is a part of the fmci company by fender, also gretsch,tacoma, etc.  if your about to buy fender am std, go to main branch in yupangco... they got better stocks there and good service, in my experience wala naman ako complain sakanila, mababait mga tao duon sa fender,

As I've replied to sir Al_Librero, what triggered me to write the letter happened in the main showroom. When this front liner arrogantly told me to take care of their guitars else I'll be forced to pay them.

Unofortunately, you are correct. I already inquired at The Music Source before and the gentleman told me they also get their supplies from Yupangco. They don't have a wide selection of stocks in their stores, and usually they only have Squires.

One of the many things I like about other music stores like JB, Lazer, and Lyric is that they don't make me feel like a small person. I just really wish they carry some brands that I'm interested in. Honestly, I'll pay more for a better customer service.

kaya i don't visit them much. i don't patronize them. ganyan sila kasi pinagtyatyagaan ng tao eh.

ako, kung magreklamo ako, i'll send a cc to the main office. or even write them directly. sa case na eto, mag mamail ako sa fender US. na ganun ang representative nila sa Pinas. (at least by writing, i did my part)

so kung maraming nagrereklamo sa pinas, Fender will probably think of their relationship with their distributor sa Pinas. at baka lumipat pa sila sa mas deserving na music chain store sa Pinas.

I'm just waiting for the results of their investigation and what they will do (like what Ms. Nieves calls "necessary actions") to be fair with Yupangco's good people. If after a month they won't update me thru our email correspondence, I'll forward my letter to Fender. I'm sure if more people like me will share their bad experiences, this thread will help push the demand for better customer service.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:05:50 AM by sQuid »

Offline UselessFingers17

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 01:38:02 AM »

"Sir, ingatan lang yung belt buckle ha. Baka magasgas gitara namin."

ganitong ganito din sabi sakin nung nagtest ako ng tele nila sa gil puyat din tapos napagkamalan pa akong ahente ng condo  :eek:

Offline Schimitar

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2014, 10:01:41 AM »
ganitong ganito din sabi sakin nung nagtest ako ng tele nila sa gil puyat din tapos napagkamalan pa akong ahente ng condo  :eek:

We must consider na  medyo maselan na pag guitar ang tinetest.
Nandiyan ung bka magka-scratch ung finish.(both sa front and back nung guitar).
Also, kung rosewood ung fingerboard, halatang halata kung marami na ang nagtesting.

Maganda naman ang customer service experience ko sa Main showroom ng Yupangco.
Sila pa ang nagfollow-up sa inorder kong GK cable ko para sa Guitar Synth GR33 ko.

Time is short, let's play music as long as possible.

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 10:26:31 AM »
then i guess we have different experiences.

once you've been burned, you've been burned.

you just remember it clearly...

like a scar

agree with this. haven't been to their stores since my unfortunate deal with no other than llb himself. if the higher ups can't even clean up their act, what more can you expect from their staff.

Offline sQuid

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2014, 07:35:44 AM »
We must consider na  medyo maselan na pag guitar ang tinetest.
Nandiyan ung bka magka-scratch ung finish.(both sa front and back nung guitar).
Also, kung rosewood ung fingerboard, halatang halata kung marami na ang nagtesting.

That's why there are demo units, just for testing the feel and sound of the guitar design.

If a customer decides to buy that guitar model (or whatever item), he asks for a new stock and tests it, this time with the intention of purchasing it.

And salesmen need not be rude if they really don't want their display scratched by buckles. They should put some rubber foam on those contact points if they want to.

Offline sQuid

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2014, 07:36:52 AM »
agree with this. haven't been to their stores since my unfortunate deal with no other than llb himself. if the higher ups can't even clean up their act, what more can you expect from their staff.

I'd like to hear your story, sir.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 07:44:39 AM by sQuid »