hulika

Author Topic: This might be of interest to you.  (Read 1386 times)

Offline chefchx

• Philmusicus Noobitus
This might be of interest to you.
« on: May 06, 2014, 02:53:28 PM »
Hi, my name is Edison, also known as Kuya Chx. I am 21, an aspiring singer, musician and I came here because I wanted to find a way to hone my skills and possibly find a group of people which could help me do that. I want to get in with a group. My influences are New Found Glory, and a lot of OPM bands like Kamikazee, Parokya ni Edgar, Callalily, Hale, and a lot more. But as time went by I also developed my liking to other musicians such as Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, Stone Temple Pilots, Scorpions, Europe, Journey (I did try to sing like them but as far as I know I am only able to do some because my vocal range is not as high as them). Then I tried to sing like James Taylor, Michael Bublé, and Stevie Wonder as I like their songs and it had a great impact with the development of my skills. I have some experience with track and live recording and I have my own equipment, I know how to play the guitar, the bass, and the drums, and I know how to sing. I want to improve my skills further, please help me out. I have some recorded materials I already posted in my FB if anyone needs to assess my strengths and weaknesses. Thank you :)
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: This might be of interest to you.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 03:03:44 PM »

welcome  :wave:

just love what your doin' for it will love you back  :-D
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline chefchx

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 12:52:34 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am trying to find some people who are willing to help me out in trying to perfect my skills. And in return I am also willing to help them in ways I can. I am also willing to join a band or a group with an open position for lead vocals.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 12:56:25 PM »
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline chefchx

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 01:21:56 PM »
Thank you very much sir.